• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

I'm not denying that God created everything, but the history of the Annunaki may help us to understand who God is.  As I've said before, the Book of Genesis is like a metaphorical version of Annunaki history.  But of course, if the Annunaki created humans, we must still ask who or what created the Annunaki?  There's really no rational way to remove a supreme being, or supreme power, from the whole debate over creation.

Cute.

Man created the "word" and with the word, created god (a belief of a separate entity, outside of nature (it don't exist))

However, as any aquarist can confirm, when you place a living creature in an environment you have created and that you maintain, in a sense you become that creature's god.  But that doesn't mean you become the power we know as God.  Evolution was taking place before the Annunaki arrived and it has continued to this day.  Religion has also been with us for thousands of years and offers yet another version of the creation story.  For me, the striking similarities in all the creation stories, are more important than their differences.  The arrival of the Annunaki was just another stage in human evolution; a period in which we took a big leap forward.  That temporary boost in  the evolutionary process, was later recorded in various scriptures as an act of creation by a godhead.  But it's a theory, that's all.  The story of the Annunaki is simply not that well known or accepted and, unless and until it is accepted as fact, it will remain a controversial theory especially among the religious faithful.

Many variations to the Anunnaki descriptions. The bearer of the seed, could be the fool that seeds the awakening.

Zoroasterism is where to find more on the subject

#22 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Sometimes theories don't really rate being called theories at all.  They are just idle thoughts that could, perhaps, become theories.  For example, if Sitchin's translations are correct, the Annunaki fashioned us partly with their own DNA.  Given the striking similarities between Annunaki history and the Bible (esp. Old Testament), I can't help wondering if the "chosen ones" were chosen by the Annunaki for some special purpose; maybe chosen to carry Annunaki bloodlines forward in human history.

Try another approach:

you and I both have ancestors that are alive since day one. Kind of like a breed; our ancestors lineage is literally still alive in us. We are the bloodlines, that have survived since day 1. No break in that cell division/procreation, or we wouldn't be here.

So you and I are a part of this whole process, that the many stories mention.

The old stories of then, the evolution in changes and then we have now..... keep in mind, what is true. Are you and I of the old bloodlines? Did the old school actually know what genetic lineage actually was? Did you know that the life of the sperm/egg combination is the em (light) of the mass, in process? That you are alive based on that same process, in action, 24/7. If you procreate, that life, lives into the next generations too. Simple aint it.

Ever note that old Zionist idea of..... "chosen ones" are supposed some race of special people?

Then to put the feet flat on the ground, the literal 'chosen ones' are them of wqaf - Hashemite. The contribution/donation and sustainer of that old dome complex, right now. Israel and Jordan agreed, many years back but some DO NOT ACCEPT it.

Summary is that all of us alive are of that 'bloodline' of living, that has walked within the evolution of knowledge, over the whole of the conscious life. The word has evolved and you and I are here to talk about it, alive and in the flesh.

#23 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

Evolution is fact, it has a paleoachealogical support, Genetics, and long term study, it continues today, or goes in reverse from some posts I have read,

yes... we evolve. Knowledge evolves, everything you experience is an evolution of the previous moment.

The math defining that progression is what has been missing since day 1. To the old school, energy has a specific pattern of distribution (Planck 1901). By setting an "S" entropy to a system then a 'tendency' to equilibrate can be sustained for a 'closed system' of the 'hot and cold' world or 'the spring'.

My point is, nature and the actual processes of nature, naturally progress (evolve), which is opposite of 'to equilibrate'. The underlying reality of how nature operates is literally to be a 'reversal of nature' as many of the old books suggested. Nothing changed, just the comprehension of. ie.. flat earth, round earth...paradigm shift

Where it get's interesting is to note 'entanglement' and the proven property of light (electromagnetic (energy itself)). It is the missing link as that property is what enables the missing energy/cause.

If you read the lines above, you would have come to realize, that each of us, is riding the lightning. We are alive as process of energy (light), the exothermic reactions of consumption and breathing, to sustain 'itself'. You and I aint equilibrating and to even put on a jacket is specifically 'breaking the law'. Then to procreate, we are literally living into the next generations, just like natures lives do.

Stupid easy, but different. That's it!

Where I will tax your brain, is, since we all are of light (coherence of), then 'we' are entangled to not only our previous lineage but the events in time, going both directions. Think about it.

God Types should take responsbilty for thier actions, and not leave it to a higher power to take the blame ...

Agreed.

Anyone who thinks there is life after death is just hoping, once is enough for me,

don't worry, the death most fear is no different than sleeping; the conscious awareness is out.

What you did, while awake is still your energy, that you caused to exist and can live beyond the grave. That's the simple fact behind the after life. Other than procreating which is directly living into the next generation, no one is waking up in lala land, other than the heaven we are all in, right now.

God is the excuse for insane actions in this world ....

in your own sweet kind words, you're correct

A ancient Chinese Curse " May you be born in interesting times" .....

Kind of weird that you'd be remembering that line

I will liken it to one of my cute quotes too;

"Better believe in ghost stories miss turner, cuz you're in one"

Edited by bishadi, 10 March 2014 - 11:33 PM.

#24 JamesTQuirk

JamesTQuirk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:22 AM

Where I will tax your brain, is, since we all are of light (coherence of), then 'we' are entangled to not only our previous lineage but the events in time, going both directions. Think about it.

For 0.000004 of a Second I did, Sorry we are starstuff, generated in Big Bang, Star & planets coalesced from a gas cloud, made of light yes !, but from when it fell on our world, grew the plants&animals that Our ancestors ate to grow, procreate to create us, and it should continued, in one form or another until our Star dies, but eventually get chew up in a black hole, when eventually when all that is left is BlackHoles, they will eat each other, until their is 1, and it will go BANG, in big way and start the process again ...

Agreed, life after death is your children, so changes to help improve this world for them are what I favour of, I am already out of equation, so its all about them ..

So I also agree with your analysis of Quotes, maybe inter-changeably, but I think we are in a Horror Story ...

#25 Colombo

Colombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1094 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:28 AM

Western mass media is conducting a propaganda campaign to convince everyone that Russia's annexation of Crimea is a brand new development of unfolding history.  They keep reporting the falsehood that Crimea only fell under Russian influence in about 1954, when I think the Soviet Union annexed the whole Ukraine including the peninsula.  In truth, Russia annexed Crimea in 1783, and links between Russia and the Ukraine go back even further.  It is the USA that is now trying to Annex the Ukraine, using bottomless pocketfuls of its fiat currency, and using the EU as a false flag front for the American economic invasion.  Russia has lost Crimea in past wars, only to regain it again in the next.

I thought the invasion of Iraq was ill advised, but this latest ploy to colonize part of Russia makes the Iraq fracas look almost sensible.  This is the same brand of crazy that brought us 9/11; the Vietnam War; various murders and a brand of capitalism devoted solely to corporate oligarchies.  The servers of this unpalatable dish are the junta that seized control of the American government in the coup d'etat of 1963, and have yet to be removed.  One of their most depressing mantras is: "Greed is good."  I wonder how the people of the Ukraine will feel about it when they realize that "Greed is good," has become the golden rule of their economy?

#26 Colombo

Colombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1094 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Cute.

Man created the "word" and with the word, created god (a belief of a separate entity, outside of nature (it don't exist))

Many variations to the Anunnaki descriptions. The bearer of the seed, could be the fool that seeds the awakening.

Zoroasterism is where to find more on the subject

I know that Zoroasterism predates Christianity by many centuries, and I know it was a monotheistic faith, and since it is part of my own religion, I should know a whole lot more about it than I do.  The idea that Zoroasterism may reveal things about the Anunnaki or ancient civilizations in general, is not at all suprising.  Lately I've met a few doomsday-prophet-types who make references to the planet Nibiru and other related legends.  I think some of these new acquaintances may be members of the Raelian religion, which seems to involve some kind of personality cult evolving around its leader, a man named Rael.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru