2 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

Former MK Eldad: Time to Treat the Temple Mount Like a Holy Site

Former MK slams government's conduct with respect to the Temple Mount, after secret report reveals serious Israeli failures since 1967

The report was not made public in Israel because of concerns that doing so would result in violence. However, a New York-based Jewish website got its hands on the report and published it last week. The report reveals some disturbing truths about

http://www.israelnat...90#.UsHlsNrn92H

My comment to the Israel news was:

"That Dome is about 1500 yrs old. How can anyone call for the destruction of that location and believe in any chance for Peace? It is not right to be destructive based on right wing aspects of our beliefs? .
There is no way to isolate Jerusalem from the Hashemite without Iran and half the middle east from getting puffy. Is it worth it, truly?

The idea that I can see that could work is Israel disarming for trade of the mount. With Messiah, no more need of weapons? Measure faith by the trade."

I opened this thread for 2 reasons. One is that I told this forum that the mount was the reason Israel exists, almost a decade ago. Until that site is seized, a temple is built, an alter, holy of holies and the sacrifice of lambs on that very site, there will be no peace in Israel, because the whole Zionist right must have that location for what they believe is messiah to come.

And two, that the fight over that mount is what I believe Armageddon is all about. The fight over the tel.

Apocalypse part is 'to unveil' as the word means technically. That's what I do.

ps.... please change the title to "Zionism: is it worth it?" thx

Edited by bishadi, 30 December 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

The title needs correction. Any help?

#3 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:10 AM

It disgusts me no end that Zionists who have destroyed homes, farms and killed many thousands of palestinians are now after their hallowed MOSQUE.

daesh.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zionism, judaism, sion, iran, temple mount

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru