• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

"......the 'culture-making' folk is that which, obeying the law that only the fittest survive, embarks on conquest and explotation; and the 'culture-destroying' folk is the slave breed which tempts the aristocratic group into intermarriage...."

wow I got that from an old interpretation and then I read this today:
."______the state is determined to use a connection to Israel as a tool for combating increasing levels of assimilation and intermarriage around the world______"
I am now actually a beliver!

.bottom clip http://www.jpost.com...Diaspora-337959

top clip: http://www.archive.o...176mbp_djvu.txt

Pravda..... people....... please share the publishing coming out of Israel, because with items like this, now there would be documented intention of the exact claims of bigotry, that not even I accepted.

I am now a believer! Do you believe?

Edited by bishadi, 13 January 2014 - 05:06 PM.

#2 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

mr. bishadi ::::

first i must say that most of us do not refer to hitler's book by any other title than "hitler's book". we are not concerned or impressed with the title which hitler chose for his book. we may not ever repeat those words. in fact, we are not at all certain that hitler ever actually wrote that book. primarily because he is never credited as having wrote any other book. it seems that if hitler was ever able to write one book, he could have written one or two more. it is believed that hitler never actually wrote that one book for which he is credited; it is very possible that someone wrote that book for him, and then later hitler killed the ghost writter. what ever. i ask you not to ever mention hitler again, because you do not have the proper respect for those who still hate hitler.

your chat line thread could very easyly have a different and better title. then you could write about the topic of your article. but by mentioning the name of hitler, you have confused the situation. please consider renaming your thread with this title.

ISRAELI NATIONALISM can be ultra nationalist.

vlad

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

Wow!

Can anyone show 1 line that I wrote that has the 'H' word?

I was pointing out the blatant bigotry of both clips.

The only comment that I was asking is if you "believe".   The research by anyone to witness, was of the choice to see if what I noted is founded.  

Is it true or is it not?

nothing else to debate

#4 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

hey bishadi :::

your very title is the title of the nazi book.

it is not necessary to use those words when you are commenting about israel;

it confuses the issue.

vlad

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

The thread is about Israel providing evidence, that it is representing a 'nazi' style philosophy. If the evidence is true, than it is worse than ww2. Purely because this is today and ww2 is over.

The reference to what IS REAL is to enable anyone to see which bigots are literally still exhibiting the bigotry that is irresponsible to any peaceful society.

If you do not like the bigotry of the bigots, please just say that you 'believe'. But if you think that Israel professing this ideology is OK and it is ok to be almost exactly like a mein kampt adherents, then I guess some people are just ..... ?$%^&

#6 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

The thread is about Israel providing evidence, that it is representing a 'nazi' style philosophy. If the evidence is true, than it is worse than ww2. Purely because this is today and ww2 is over.

The reference to what IS REAL is to enable anyone to see which bigots are literally still exhibiting the bigotry that is irresponsible to any peaceful society.

If you do not like the bigotry of the bigots, please just say that you 'believe'. But if you think that Israel professing this ideology is OK and it is ok to be almost exactly like a mein kampt adherents, then I guess some people are just ..... ?$%^&

i must quote so that i can comment.

you said "" almost exactly like a mein kampt adherents,""

you also said "almost exactly as a my fight adherent"

it was not your "fight"

you could have said * almost exactly as nazi adherents*

it was not your "fight"

vlad

#7 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:37 PM

i must quote so that i can comment.

you said "" almost exactly like a mein kampt adherents,""

And that is what the thread is about; Israel as a state is representing as if the country of Israel is living on the philosophical bigotry of mein kampf (a Nazi style book)

you also said "almost exactly as a my fight adherent"

it was not your "fight"

what fight? I didn't write that. Again you have a weird sense of reading comprehension. Kind of like seeing ghost into something that is not there.

you could have said * almost exactly as nazi adherents*

Ok.... "Israel is almost exactly like a country full of Nazi adherents"

it was not your "fight"

vlad

The world is in that fight; the fight against oppressive bigots.

Could you imagine if Israel (Zionist pukes) thought that America was their holy land

#8 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

"
It was amazing to see how US Secretary of State John Kerry seemingly panicked when he was the target of an unyielding and sharp criticism of three right-wing Israeli cabinet ministers for his citing the growing effectiveness of the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions, known as the BDS Movement, against Israel for its failure or slow-paced negotiations of a fair peace deal with the Palestinians. His State Department spokeswoman, Jen Psaki, came to the rescue, underlining that “Secretary Kerry has a proud record of over three decades of steadfast support for Israel’s security and well-being, including staunch opposition to boycotts,” adding “he also expects all parties to accurately portray his record and statements” without consideration for any negative Palestinian reaction.
In citing the expanding success of the BDS Movement at the Munich Security Conference, the hardworking American secretary was obviously worried about the next step should the Palestinian-Israeli peace negotiations collapse before the April deadline.

Israel’s Intelligence Minister Yuval Steinitz was quoted by the Jerusalem Post, an Israeli daily, as telling reporters before an Israeli cabinet meeting that Kerry’s words were “offensive, unreasonable and unacceptable,” adding that “it is impossible to expect Israel to negotiate with a gun to its head”. "

http://gulfnews.com/...gance-1.1286966

I expect that everyone here reading this, is also boycotting Israel. The Jews (jfjfp) are most definitely boycotting Israel.

#9 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

Mein Kampf ebook surging in popularity

Adolf Hitler’s anti-Semitic political tract, first published in the early 20th century, is #1 on Amazon's.....

Read more: Mein Kampf ebook surging in popularity | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofis.../#ixzz2uKuYy52U
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Israel, Meinkampf, Zionist, netanyahu, nazis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru