• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#221 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

Why is September considered the peak of the typhoon season in Japan?

In fact, statistics show that more typhoons develop in August than in any other month, but weather conditions in September in the vicinity of Japan help them reach the archipelago.

We often hear about the planning of the bombing of Hiroshima in terms of selecting a destination but I dont recall ever reading the reasons they chose to bomb Hiroshima in the first quarter of August. Did the planners know there might be a typhoon soon after the bombing? Were they counting on it to clean the oil from the streets before photographically documenting the damage?

#222 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

In September 2004, typhoon No. 18 killed 62 people and injured 900. The seventh typhoon of the season to strike Japan, it hit southern Honshu particularly hard, generating 130mph winds that ripped out trees in Hiroshima's Peace Park, overturned freighters with produced gigantic waves.

Those were not skinny little trees. These trees were 50+ years old and they were uprooted by 130 mph winds.

'Little Boy' also created ultra high pressure. The wind speed on the ground directly beneath the explosion was believed to have been 980 mph and this speed generated a pressure the equivalent to 8,600 lbs per square feet.

Here we are talking about nearly 8 times the force of wind that uprooted trees in Hiroshima's Peace Park typhoon in 2004 yet all the trees we see in the post-bombing pictures of Hiroshima are still standing with their fine brittle and charred extremities intact.

Busted again.

#223 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

The bomb destroyed houses and buildings within a 1.5 mile radius. It was actually the winds created by the bomb which caused the most damage.

They show us pictures of a city burned down without shockwave then tell us the wind of the atomic explosion did most of the damage.

#224 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:16 PM

175dB Quarter dynamite stick, very close pressure may exceed 210 db.

177dB = 2 pound per square inch

180dB 1 pound TNT at 15 feet

181.6dB Loudest extreme SPL car in the world

183dB = 6 PSI. On large scale would result in total destruction of all structures, and particle velocity of 180 miles per hour.

191dB 1 lb. bomb or grenade at blast epicentre

193.979dB 1 bar pressure, 14.504 pounds per square inch

195dB Human eardrums rupture

202dB Death from sound wave (shock) alone.

210.6dB Earthquake Richter scale equivalent 2.0

213dB Sonic boom generates approximately 1.2 gigawatts power equivalent

215dB Space shuttle launches exhaust, approximately 3 miles per second

215dB Battleship New Jersey firing all 9 sixteen inch guns

216dB Equivalent to a piston engine cylinder with a 9 to 1 compression ratio

235.19dB Earthquake Richter 5.0 or 31,624 tons of TNT

243dB Largest non-nuclear explosion ever, 1947 explosion in Nazi u-boat pens used 7100 tons of explosive

248dB Atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, August 6th & 9th, 1945.

So, human eardrums rupture at 195 decibels. The claim here is that the Hiroshima atomic explosion sound was 50 decidels above the threshold of permanent hearing loss for humans. Where did all those deaf survivors go?

#225 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

From Hans Christian von Baeyer's Taming the Atom;

The physicist Leo Szilard once announced to his friend Hans Bethe that he was thinking of keeping a diary; "I don't intend to publish. I am merely going to record the facts for the information of God." "Don't you think God knows the facts?" Bethe asked. "Yes," said Szilard. "He knows the facts, but He does not know this version of the facts,"

These guys so completely hoodwinked the highest minds in the scientific community with their atom bomb fables that they feel the creator was tricked too. typical tribal arrogance and hubris.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 30 April 2014 - 11:24 PM.

#226 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:44 AM

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ?

Arthur Conan Doyle

#227 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:54 AM

David Vincent (played by Roy Thinnes) is the lead character in a popular 60s television show "The Invaders."

Episode 13 of season 2 is relevant to the subject matter of this thread. An atomic bomb theme is nested in the plot.

w8ymTw.png

The Deputy Ambassador Peter Borke (played by Fritz Weaver) is skeptical about his captive being an alien from another galaxy. David Vincent is trying to convince Borke that the aliens are invading earth and wish to conquer the planet. He claims the captive's affiliates will destroy the embassy to prevent him from talking. Vincent cautions that the attack might start a nuclear war. He wants Borke to let the alien go free to avoid this potential calamity.

The Deputy Ambassador is very hard to convince because he is afraid to make another major mistake as he claims to have made in the 40s as an intelligence officer. A mistake he says cost him dearly.

Next a portion of the script that elaborates the mistake made in the 40s:

g8HE4X.png

Ambassador Borke: Mr. Vincent, I am sorry I locked you up

David Vincent: Then let me go, let Sanders go, right now

Ambassador Borke: I've got to know the truth, I've got to be sure

David Vincent: If you want me to tell you again I'll tell you

Ambassador Borke: Now listen to me, in 1944,..1944, I was beginning my intelligence work in this country. It was simply not possible in 1944 for anyone to come up with an atomic bomb in time to affect the outcome of the war. I went to Alamogordo, I went to Oak Ridge, I personally collected all the evidence. I studied it and then I reported to my government, not possible, not possible.

You know how I felt August 6 1945 at 5:30 in the afternoon when I heard on the radio that word, "Hiroshima." I won't bore you with the cost of that marvelous piece of misjudgement on my part but I paid. Not again, never again. I don't want that. What you are asking me to believe (about aliens) is simply not possible.

To my knowledge this represents the only time that a mainstream television show has alluded to the idea that the atomic bomb was not feasible as a means to end the war in 1944. Borke was correct in his assessment after checking the evidence and suffered needlessly because he failed to consider the Hiroshima bomb was a hoax. He should have studied the Hiroshima evidence as carefully as he studied the evidence from Alamogordo and Oak Ridge.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 12 May 2014 - 03:36 AM.

#228 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

Popular Science Magazine- April 1990
vol 236 no. 4

NEXT GENERATION
NUCLEAR REACTORS

DARE WE BUILD THEM?

yRPlsp.jpg

"I am convinced that this new generation of passively safe, smaller, simple, and modular nuclear reactors can provide an economic, environmentally sound source of energy for the next century."--Paul E. Gray, president of MIT

Fake reactors are not economical. Of course they are 100% environmentally safe because they produce nothing except parasitical jobs and line the pockets of every supplier that caters to this massive multi-billion dollar ripoff. Modular or not these fake reactors are powered by conventional sources that feed them the energy they need to run the simulations of CVNE (commercially viable nuclear energy).

"Nuclear power now has a proven record, and it is a record of failure. There is no substance to nuclear industry claims that a 'new generation' of nuclear power plants could be designed to correct the economic safety, and environmental problems that have plagued the current generation."--Joan Claybrook, president of Public Citizen

Easy to say that nuclear power has a proven track record when the precise energy consumption figures for the nation are kept secret and never discussed or challenged in the mainstream. The energy industry use the CVNRs to bleed massive excess electricity the product of our energy conservation efforts and the power capacities of existing conventional electricity generating plants.

So-called CVNRs (commercially viable nuclear reactors) have a proven record of serving as a pretext for mass bloodshed and has a proven track record of feeding the families of it's employees and providing secure finances to legions of workers unsuspecting that CVNRs are fake from top to bottom.

Between these antipodes of nuclear thinking lie shifting continents of opinions. The arguments over nuclear power, dating back at least a generation, have never been as turbulent and complex as they are today because they have been stirred by the emergence of two powerful drivers, each debatable in itself: an energy crisis and global warming.

Both of which are frauds. Two more hoaxes to clip on the already growing clusters of multi-billion dollar hoaxes and tribal ripoffs that strip present and future generations of the treasure their work should have assured them. Stolen in broad daylight in illusions of global warming and energy shortages. One hoax links in with another in this multibillion-dollar hoax daisey-chain of deception. One big lie after the another or at thhe same time.

Those concerns have spurred many in and out of the nuclear industry to trumpet the merits of a proposed new generation of reactor designs, which they claim will not only eke out our energy supplies but do so without contributing to global warming via the greenhouse effect; nuclear reactors, unlike plants that burn fossil fuels, do not belch carbon dioxide, the greenhouse gas.

The only thing they belch out is steam. The surplus energy from the electrical distribution grid is directed to huge convection oven-like elements within the core and the circulating water cools it down producing steam in the process. The people in the control room are monitoring variables that were preset to display the opposite effect on the consoles. Energy flowing in is seen in the control room as flowing out. This special operating software is set up by trusted affiliates and booted online and operational before the supervisory crews arrive and set up shop. By itself a dumpload cannot produce a single watt of electricity unless it is equipped with a diesel generator. Dumploads, not unlike any other boiler, can experience a catastrophic accidental pressure buildup and explosion as was seen in Chernobyl.

These new generation concepts range from somewhat improved versions of the current reactor of choice in this country, the light water reactor (LWR), so-called because the hot reactor core is cooled by ordinary (not heavy) water, to one reactor cooled by liquid sodium and another cooled by helium gas.

The treasury rapists would like to get rid of the big overhead of managing workers so the bright boys at BigLie inc. devised a new set of reactors that can be plugged on the grid for hundreds of millions yet they don't represent any publicly perceived meltdown dangers like their big old counterparts from a few decades ago. So, the nuclear hoaxster says the new generation designs are safe reactors and the incredule masses gobble it up as they wait their turn to line up for unemployment benefits. The workers helped the nuclear hoax grow legs now it can run without them.

What they promise is not only greater simplicity and lower operating costs, but greater safety. Some are described as "passively safe" or "inherently safe," meaning that they may not need active controls or operator intervention in case of an emergency. In some designs, for example, cooling water would not have to be pumped, but would automatically flow by gravity where it was needed.

You see how simple it is to defy the laws of elementary physics when you are shaping a hoax. Instead of big energy dumping behemoths they will spread the dumping load thin and wide. As long as the nuclear fable is conserved the next generation dumpload will net great revenue without the cost of human resources. The commercially-viable nuclear energy production scam goes lean and downsized. These extremely greedy affiliated fabricators-of-fallacy make it up as they go along. They are secure inventing just about anything they want you to believe as they sit behind an iron curtain of national security protocols and extreme compartmentalization.

But the nuclear industry, in the words of Kenneth M.Carr, chairman of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, "is not in the best of health. In the past several years, there have been many predictions that the industry is in fact dying, and that it is just a matter of time before we throw on the last shovel of dirt." Is it realistic to expect a nuclear renaissance in this country?

The coal-fired plants, the mega dams, and the oil/gas fired plants have never rolled back production. They have continued multiplying and refining operations regardless of the so-called nuclear competition or so-called greenhouse effect and global warming BS.

Now they have made trillions they want to throttle-back and tether smaller, more efficient hoaxes onto the grid at millions a pop and concentrate their tribal BS on finding ways to make the public believe they have made cleaner coal.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 15 May 2014 - 01:45 PM.

#229 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

post #228 continued:

Popular Science Magazine- April 1990
vol 236 no. 4

NEXT GENERATION
NUCLEAR REACTORS

DARE WE BUILD THEM?

The promise of energy from the atom once seemed limitless. In the heady days after the first atomic bombs had exploded and the titanic power of nuclear fission had been revealed, enthusiasm for the beneficial aspects of the atom was unfettered. One journalist wrote that it could turn deserts and jungles into "new lands flowing with milk and honey." Another wrote that "Africa could be transformed into another Europe."

They also told us there would be no life for 75 years where atomic bombs are detonated. Oleanders were growing everywhere just days after the bombing of Hiroshima. They told us they went to the moon and now they tell us they must overcome radiation issues before going back. They are the Crown Princes of Obfuscation and Convoluted Thought. Besides having the attention span of ferrets on double cappucinos.

I get the impression they sometimes don't even care if we know the truth. 911 was a prime example of bold tribal effrontery and contempt. One thing all these hoaxes have in common are their authors. Same bunch of globally affiliated liars ransacking the truth at every turn and making zillions of dollars.

In 1958, Lewis Strauss, then chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission made his famous prediction that electricity from the atom would soon be "too cheap to meter."

Amazing how optimistic these clowns can be when trying to get access to the treasury contents. Once inside the vault just try and get these comedians back out again. Try confronting them with their lies see how that works.

Beginning with the impetus of President Eisenhower's "Atoms for Peace" plan in 1953, and continuing for two decades, the march towards worldwide energy salvation by splitting the atom seemed inexorable.

Domestic energy rates have been skyrocketting for decades in spite of our best efforts at energy conservation. The surplusses went up in steam (literally) and the swine are gouging us as if "energy salvation" was the name of a small village in China. Yep, we sure got our energy salvation, we were saved from having too much personal wealth, disposable income.

Then the nuclear passion began to pall.

The flames of passion were artificially ignited and fanned with the means at the hoaxster's disposal. Extinguishing a mirage is like creating it but in reverse. If the claim to commercially-viable nuclear energy production was valid we would have nuclear batteries for our portables and small reactors to heat our homes and operate our appliances. The nuclear passion was more a question of perspective. From the perspective of the hoaxsters sitting on a mountain of cash the concept of a fabricated nuclear pretext to hide the dumping of surplus energies was sheer passion.

There were higher-than-predicted construction and operating expenses, making nuclear electricity less competitive with that from coal-fired plants. Then costly delays as the procedures for getting a plant approved, built, and certified for operation became lengthier and more onerous (from beginning to end the span eventually stretched to a dismaying 14 years).

Hungry hyenas lined up for miles attracted by the scent of a very big kill. Salivating and waiting for a turn to rip away a sliver of meat. They relieve the treasury of its contents like hoardes of famished wolves.

Then a whole series of mishaps, some minor, some potentially major. Troubling reports of negligent work, inadequate inspections, cover-ups. Growing concerns about radioactive waste storage, proliferation of bomb materials, terrorism, disposal of spent reactors. Anxiety over health hazards of exposure to radioactivity.

But not a single meltdown or act of atomic terrorism and the only proliferation observed is that done by the key players lavishly distributing this treasury bleed potential to their affiliates running other countries so they can fleece their slave-bots and hide their surpluses too so domestic energy rates can stay exhorbitantly high.

The only anxiety in waste disposal (nuclear) is the danger of making too much money. National security protocols shroud every deception. Compartmentalization insulates and contains any potential hoax leaks. The hoaxster's paradise.

And the ultimate safety question: How could we be sure a reactor accident would not result in a fuel meltdown and disastrous release of lethal radioactivity? By the end on 1974, orders for more than 100 reactors were either cancelled or postponed.

How much money was made before the cancellation order was given? How do we know for sure that they ever really intended on finishing these projects anyways?

I know for a fact that the closed reactor in Gaffney South Carolina (where Cameron filmed The Abyss) cost 500 million before it was closed down for "economic reasons."

Funny how those tribal affiliates don't get lynched by the public when they pull massive ripoffs like that in broad daylight. The same damn public that rallies feverishly for the death penalty against little people that steal table scraps from banks at gunpoint. Table scraps stolen at gunpoint pisses them off but billions of dollars stolen by a globally affiliated tribe of diploma-toting pathological liars is ok. They (the grateful public) might also give the well-heeled thieves a medal of Congress for services to mankind and perhaps a Nobel for relieving them of so much of the fruits of their labours under false pretenses.

Then in 1979 came the fuel meltdown at Three Mile Island-2 near Harrisburg, Pa., the most serious nuclear plant accident yet to occur in the United States. Even though no lives were lost and measurements showed no one in the vicinity was exposed to dangerous levels of radiation, the incident panicked thousands, and the necessary cleanup job--at a cost of about a billion dollars--is still not finished.

A billion dollars is a good motive to stage a so-called CVNR accident. Not to mention the spinoff-fears the hoaxsters can use to manipulate the public and limit freedoms while raking in big bucks.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 16 May 2014 - 07:11 PM.

#230 Exorcist

Exorcist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:30 PM

I'd like to make a further suggestion based on the lack of seismographic evidence of the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings pointed out by Ghostwriter.

My extrapolation is the possibility that Hiroshima and Nagasaki had already suffered heavy earthquake damage in 1944/1945 and this damage was known to the Americans from aerial photo-reconnaissance. They then, opportunistically, attributed this naturally caused destruction to "mythical" Atomic Bombs. Much of the damage to reinforced concrete buildings apparent in the photographic record can not be reasonably assigned to fire bombing but is entirely consistent with damage expected from an earthquake. 

As pointed out by Ghostwriter there are seismographic records showing Japan did suffer large earthquakes during WWII and I'm suggesting the records relating to Hiroshima and Nagasaki were conveniently "memory holed" for two reasons:
a) They would show Atomic weapons are a Hoax with no seismic record of FatMan and LittleBoy as suggested by Ghostwriter.
They would also show that both towns had already suffered heavy earthquake damage well before the "supposed" Atomic Bomb missions.

In addition the photographers who were responsible for faking the evidence were exposed as liars when someone spotted that some of the photos being used to support the Hoax were actually photos of the 1923 Kanto earthquake. There's a post on a similar "Do Nuclear Weapons Exist" thread on the Lets Roll Forum by Dr. FUBAR highlighting this "cock-up". 

Statement Regarding the Robert L. Capp Collection
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A recently released book, Atomic Tragedy: Henry L. Stimson and the Decision to Use the Bomb against Japan, by Professor Sean L. Malloy of the University of California, Merced, includes three photos from the Robert L. Capp Collection held in the Hoover Institution Archives. The collection was donated by Mr. Capp in 1998 and opened to researchers in 2007.

The Capp Collection includes photos taken by Mr. Capp, a U.S. serviceman who was on the ground in Hiroshima soon after the bombing, as well as photos developed from film he found outside Hiroshima.

In the oral history (which is part of this collection), Mr. Capp indicates that the photos he took, that are part of the collection, were of the devastation of Hiroshima. He adds that the collection also contains photos that he did not take but that were developed from undocumented and unattributed film that he found in Hamada.

On Prof. Malloy’s website, he acknowledged the Hoover Archives’ statement that the photos were from an unknown photographer and he asked for assistance in identifying them—which came quickly. This information, along with further investigation, indicates that the undocumented photos appear to be from the Kanto earthquake of 1923.

As ever, Hoover’s goal is to provide accurate information about our collections and to document fully the collections’ history. Our goal is not to draw conclusions from collections—we leave that to the scholars who use the archives. The Capp Collection now contains this newly acquired information to further document the contents of the collection. A catalog description of the collection may be found by searching for Robert L. Capp on Socrates, Stanford University’s online catalog.

Note how those involved in preparing the lies and propaganda tried to cover up their deceit by passing it off as an innocent mistake and later designating the Kanto photos as "unattributable".  

The GROUND MOVEMENT! in the Kanto earthquake caused railtracks to  curve as recorded in the Kanto Earthquake photograph linked to below.

HMIaDmO.jpg

KANTO EARTHQUAKE PHOTO 1923

Q1RipEm.jpg

NAGASAKI/HIROSHIMA PHOTO 1945

The second photo is a frame grab at 18:32 from the US Department of Defence Bull$hit propaganda film:

GENERAL EFFECTS OF THE ATOMIC BOMB ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI

The Hoaxsters shot themselves in the foot because exactly the same "curved railtrack" phenomena is visible in the Nagasaki/Hiroshima photo and the Kanto Earthquake photo!!!

The curving of railtracks on bridges is a phenomena associated with Earthquakes!.  Nagasaki and Hiroshima, already devastated by Earthquakes, were fire bombed and the resulting devastation used to create the scaremongering myth of Atomic Bombs.

Edited by Exorcist, 13 August 2014 - 02:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru