• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

The story that I responded too had a line item that he was shot in the back.
"IDF Captain Tal Nachman, 21, was laid to rest on Tuesday in Ness Ziona after being killed in a friendly fire incident near the Gaza border.

Hundreds of people arrived at the funeral to comfort the bereaved family. The deceased's father, Nasi Nachman, was quoted by Channel 2 as saying at the funeral, "I had a feeling that I would be getting terrible news... I guess we did not protect him well enough."

The IDF launched an investigation into the incident in which Tal Nachman was mistaken for a terrorist and shot in the back by Givati IDF forces"

http://www.jpost.com...-to-rest-340317

I was trying a different approach:

"So let's each live with Tal Nachman as our lesson. "We" each can enable a tall notch for mankind. "We" each can give a part of ourselves, for life to live longer. TO give a portion of our lives (light-energy) by choice, that combines with the Love of the life (light) of Tal Nachman's is to create a life to exist (a larger state). For example; each of us can plant a tree in love for Tal Nachman and every molecule that furthers, because of it, is because of what we did, by choice. As simple as it seems, 'we' are rocks that can roll by choice, and know it is doing it.
.My comment is; 'we' can each give, right now, a change of path; the tallest of mankind's notch, is to be honest over any beliefs. To make sure that we do not do or cause something that is a 'loss to the common (bad), like the loss of another child, over a divide that need not exist, if the truth is/was the absolute.
Can each give a portion of our lives for 'life to continue' as the Tal Nachman, gave of his for us to even be articulating these lessons?
Life is the reason. Love makes it possible"
Does it make sense?

Was that kid actually shot in the back?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: israel, gaza

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru