• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#21 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

More medical tyranny: Father sentenced to life in prison after daughter dies following eight vaccinations in one day

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 by: Ethan A. Huff,

(NaturalNews) Just days after a U.K. father was sentenced to life in prison for allegedly killing his own daughter, who reportedly died from unusual head injuries after receiving the MMR vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella, an American father received the same sentence following the oddly similar death of his 12-week-old baby girl.

VacTruth.com reports that John Sanders of Lansing, Michigan, has been sentenced to life in prison without parole after botched court proceedings found him guilty of murdering his 12-week-old daughter Ja'Nayjah. The girl is said to have experienced severe brain hemorrhaging and gastrointestinal problems just 24 days after receiving eight vaccinations in one day, horrific side effects that were ultimately blamed on her dad.

Problems began when young Ja'Nayjah was first released from the hospital following her birth. Her mother Marrie says Ja'Nayjah was a healthy, normal and happy baby -- that is until she received her first round of routine vaccinations. Two days later at a routine checkup, Ja'Nayjah was found to have lost a few pounds, prompting the doctor to call her back in for tests.

Since Ja'Nayjah was already scheduled to come back in for more vaccinations, Marrie decided to wait until this date to have her daughter evaluated. But shortly before her scheduled appointment, Ja'Nayjah's health rapidly deteriorated. And instead of holding off on administering any more vaccinations until the child was better, Ja'Nayjah's doctor decided to just go ahead and jab her.

"After Ja'Nayjah came home from receiving her shots, she just wasn't the same baby anymore," recalls the girl's mother.

"Before, she was this cheerful, happy baby, but after, she just changed and wasn't as bright and cheerful as she once was. She started wheezing, was congested and was still throwing up. And when she cried, she would scream an unusual scream, almost as [if] she [were] screaming in pain. After her shots, her dad bought some infant Tylenol, which I would give her twice a day."

Negligent doctor ignores Ja'Nayjah's health problems, proceeds to jab her with eight vaccines
Dismissing these and other adverse events as normal, or consequences of the child allegedly "eating too much," the doctor in question convinced Marrie that her daughter was fine. But this turned out not to be the case, as young Ja'Nayjah suffered severe brain trauma just 24 days after receiving vaccines for DTaP, polio, rotavirus, hepatitis B, meningitis and Hib.

According to Marrie's account of what happened, Ja'Nayjah was irritable on the day before she was left in the care of her father, who found the child unconscious and not breathing the day she died. He had been preparing a bottle for her when she suddenly stopped crying, upon which he rushed her to the hospital. But it was already too late.

"While at the hospital, she had to have emergency brain surgery and blood transfusions," recalls Marrie. "She died in my arms after spending about 12 hours in the hospital."

But rather than assess the situation fairly by looking at the vaccination issue, authorities charged Ja'Nayjah's father with murder. He was immediately arrested and accused of shaking his baby to death, a medical condition marked by the very same injuries that science has found can result from vaccine adverse events.

Since young Ja'Nayjah was sick both prior to and during the time when she died, any number of things could have caused her death. VacTruth.com's Christina England explains how vitamin C deficiency caused by vaccine overload; brain injuries caused by the toxic adjuvants in the vaccines; and pre-existing health conditions, which were ignored by Ja'Nayjah's doctor, are all possible causes of the girl's death that were ignored by the courts.

"This case was completely one-sided, hinging on weak, flimsy evidence, all of which was completely circumstantial," writes England.

Be sure to read her full report on the case, which is in the process of being appealed, here:
http://vactruth.com.

#22 gaiacomm

gaiacomm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:02 AM

Excellent post, Hansel

#23 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

Its funny that third worlders and some first worlders opt out of getting vaccines and prefer to get the diseases.

Here is an interesting article by a gal who got whooping cough:

At this writing, I have been coughing for 72 days. Not on and off coughing, but continuously, every day and every night, for two and a half months. And not just coughing, but whooping: doubled over, body clenched, sucking violently for air, my face reddening and my eyes watering. Sometimes, I cough so hard, I vomit. Other times, I pee myself. Both of these symptoms have become blessedly less frequent, and I have yet to break a rib coughing—also a common side effect. Nor do I still have the fatigue that felled me, often, at my desk and made me sleep for 16 hours a night on the weekends. Now I rarely choke on things like water, though it turns out laughing, which I do a lot of, is an easy trigger for a violent, paralyzing cough that doctors refer to not as a cough, but a paroxysm.

Since I came down with pertussis, more commonly known as whooping cough, waking up on Saturday, August 31, with what felt like a light fever and a tightness in my chest, I’ve celebrated the Jewish high holidays, covered Washington's response to the crisis in Syria, hosted several out of town friends and a dinner party or two, attended the funeral of a close relative and the wedding celebration of a close friend, given a lighter strain of the whoop to my mother, and, somewhere in there, managed to turn 31, whooping all the while. I even spent a long weekend on a beach in north Florida, where a friend commented on my now killer abs—odd since, because of my illness, I had not been to the gym at that point for 35 days. “The coughing,” she said cheerfully, “must’ve helped!”

My friends have gotten used to the whoop, and so, it seems, have my colleagues. When they hear it waft across the cubicle walls, that hacking cough melting into a high-pitched, desperate gasping, they now just say, “There’s the whoop!” Which is good because, given that pertussis’s other name is the “100 day cough,” they have a good month of my hackery left to joke about.

It’s funny having the whooping cough at 31 in 2013. Sometimes, you’re at the kind of nice restaurant you can now afford at 31, when the audacity of saying “Mm-hmm” as you chew ends with your choking—actually choking—on a shred of grilled scallion. Sometimes, you’re waiting to go on television to comment on world events, and the producers, having seen how hard make-up was because of your constant, violent coughing, keep you in the hallway until the very last minute so that you don’t interrupt the show with your paroxysms. And sometimes, you’ll start coughing so hard in that hallway that sound engineers peek out and flaccidly offer you some useless cough drops.

Sometimes, you’re interviewing a source and the whoop gets you. When it lets go, you look up and see your source staring at you with eyes squared by horror, and you, still catching your breath, have to soothe and reassure them that you are, after two Z-packs, no longer contagious. Sometimes, you find yourself explaining a sudden paroxysm on a date, and, at first, the guy might think your sense of humor is particularly edgy, with the occasional Victorian flourish. When you explain that, no, I am actually recovering from whooping cough, it can make, after that first stunned and quiet “Oh,” for a nice discussion of public health that ends, inevitably, with a profanity-laced rant about “Park Slope parents” not vaccinating their goddamn kids.

And sometimes you find yourself, after years of imagining yourself a serious reporter, writing for the public about what it’s like to cough so hard that you pee yourself. At 31.

#24 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

A excellent advertisement for vaccines, In vaccines is MONEY in; Big Bugs to Make

Vaccine fraud exposed: Measles and mumps making a huge comeback because vaccines are designed to fail, say Merck virologists

Monday, November 11, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) Disclaimer: I am not an opponent of the theory of inoculation. Nor am I opposed to science. What I am opposed to is fraudulent science, and that's what this article is all about.

Measles and mumps are making a huge comeback in the United States, but doctors and journalists all make the same critical error in understanding why. They blame "parents who don't vaccinate their kids" as the cause, but the real cause -- as revealed by whistleblowing scientists working for top vaccine manufacturers -- is that measles and mumps vaccines are designed to fail from the start.

Scientific fraud, it turns out, is an inherent part of the vaccine industry.

How do we know? Because whistleblowers who worked in the industry have found the courage to speak out and tell the truth. These people are the Edward Snowdens of the vaccine industry.

Merck falsified its mumps vaccine efficacy results, say former employees
Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a "95% efficacy rate" say former Merck virologists Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski in their shocking False Claims Act document.

As I wrote last year, " In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies."

From the False Claims Act complaint:

Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that "did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life ... virus neutralization in vaccinated people," according to the complaint.

Merck, of course, denies the claims, just like all the drug companies deny ever engaging in bribery, or using children for medical experiments, or ghostwriting "scientific" studies that get published in science journals, or conspiring to suppress competing generic drugs and so on. Yet, as history has shown, all the top drug companies are routinely engaged in widespread criminal behavior, including conspiracy, fraud, bribery and more.

Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski are simply telling us what we already suspected: that Merck falsifies the efficacy of their vaccines in order to make them appear to be working when they actually aren't. Why would a drug company do such a thing? Consider the fact that Merck has both motive and opportunity.

Why drug companies design vaccines to fail
The vaccination dogma is so deeply embedded in the minds of doctors, journalists and the public, that any time a communicable disease starts to spread, everybody immediately leaps to the false conclusion that "more vaccines are needed." This is very nearly a Pavlovian reaction in the minds of the brainwashed masses. "Spread of disease = lack of vaccines."

Thus, the spread of disease actually boosts vaccine sales. Epidemics are a "marketing tool" to create demand for a profitable product that people can be convinced to purchase over and over again, year after year, whether it works or not.

And how do you create that demand? You engineer an epidemic by making sure your own vaccine products don't work. Fear drives people to get vaccinated, so fear is used as the primary marketing tool.

But why hasn't the con been exposed yet? Why haven't scientists announced that most of the children afflicted with measles and mumps are the very same children who were vaccinated? One study showed that 97 percent of children afflicted with mumps had already been vaccinated against mumps.

In 2010, a mumps outbreak spread in New Jersey, and 77 percent of children afflicted with mumps had already been vaccinated against mumps.

The same is true with measles. Most measles outbreaks spread among those who have been vaccinated against measles.

When a swine flu outbreak swept through Britain in 2010, it turns out that 70 percent of those infected had already been vaccinated against swine flu.

Far from protecting people from disease outbreaks, vaccines often promote the pandemic they claim to prevent.

Vaccines are ASSUMED to work, not proven to work
Why does the industry keep getting away with this fraud? The answer is because nobody ever compares infection rates of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated people. They all just ASSUME vaccines work because that is the dogma of modern medicine. Assumption becomes "fact" in the minds of brainwashed medical experts.

This is one of the tenants of the fraud-based medical system: Vaccines are assumed to work 100% of the time, without exception, and anyone who questions this is immediately branded a heretic. There is no tolerance whatsoever for any critical thinking or scientific inquiry when it comes to vaccines. And God forbid if you bring up the issue of mercury in vaccines, as the vaccine industry apparently believes that mercury magically becomes non-toxic when used in vaccines and injected into the body.

Thus, vaccines that fail (due to low efficacy) are never detected or even questioned. The fraud continues right under our noses. So a vaccine company can easily put a mumps or measles vaccine into circulation that is designed to fail while actually weakening the immune system from the mercury, formaldehyde, MSG and aluminum that are still used in vaccines today.

This actually causes an increase in the spread of these diseases, resulting in more alarmist media stories about the "spread of measles and mumps" which then results in more parents rushing to CVS pharmacies to get their children injected with yet another useless vaccine.

How's that for an insidious profit model?

But it's even worse than that. While some vaccines are simply designed to fail, other vaccines are designed to cause outbreaks of disease.

Some vaccines are actively spiked with live viruses to cause pandemics
As Natural News previously exposed, the vaccine industry was caught shipping live viruses to vaccine manufacturers of flu vaccines in 18 countries.

This was done by none other than Baxter International, Inc. one of the top suppliers of "weakened" flu virus material for use in vaccines. Except in this case, they weren't weakened. Vaccines made with this material simply gave people the flu!

In the realm of desktop computing, many people believe that anti-virus companies write and release viruses in order to cause fear and boost demand for their products. It's an incredibly effective way to sell more products. All you have to do is pay a group of hackers a couple of million dollars to keep writing viruses that get covered in the mainstream media. The scarier the story, the more people buy anti-virus software. I happen to know firsthand that McAfee uses dishonest scare tactics to sell their security software services, claiming your website is infected when it actually isn't.

Vaccine companies, it turns out, use the same tactic. From time to time, they allow live viruses into the flu shots, thereby spreading influenza and causing the very kind of fear and panic that drives people into pharmacies to buy more vaccines.

The WHO and CDC are all part of it too, stirring up irrational fear and panic like they did with the H5N1 virus a few years ago. It turns out that WHO panel members receive kickbacks from drug companies to engineer these anti-science scare stories.

During the swine flu pandemic, it was revealed that 5 of the 15 members of a WHO advisory panel had financial ties to the very same drug companies who would financially benefit from the pandemic. That's called "conflict of interest" in any other industry, yet for some reason it is fully tolerated in the fraudulent vaccine industry.

In 2010, an outstanding article by Dr. Gary Null explained much of this in excruciating detail. Read that article here on Natural News.

The deeper you dig into the vaccine industry and its longstanding practice of scientific fraud, misrepresentation, fear mongering and "medical false flags," the more you realize just what a total con the vaccine industry has become.

Edited by Hansel, 16 February 2014 - 12:47 PM.

#25 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

I find it hilarious when people don't get vaccinated and develop old fashioned diseases, like quinsy and bubonic plague.

I guess its God's way of culling the k o oks from the herd.

Edited by Mandrake, 16 February 2014 - 01:17 PM.

#26 gaiacomm

gaiacomm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

Hansel, Your post is again, excellent!

#27 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

The Vaccine Hoax

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies

http://nsnbc.me/2013...ars-of-coverup/

#28 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hansel, Your post is again, excellent!

my pleasure!

#29 gaiacomm

gaiacomm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

:bravo:

#30 gaiacomm

gaiacomm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

:bawling:

#31 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

May?

#32 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:59 AM

A new reason not to let Pakis into your country: http://news.yahoo.co...-072913061.html

#33 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4345 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

Its funny that third worlders and some first worlders opt out of getting vaccines and prefer to get the diseases.

It's a question of trust. You can trust the pharmaceutical industry to put profits before you and your health. If you are 2nd or 3rd worlder, you can trust the big pharma to use you as guinea pig whenever feasible.

Even if you are 1st worlder it's wise to check the prices of side effect medications before you take anything. Side effects are very profitable business, narcolepsy for example. Treatment costs over $20,000 per year…forever. Today's medications are designed to treat the disease, not to cure it. Once you're healthy, you are no longer profitable.

http://www.theorgani...r-year-01062014

#34 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4345 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:37 PM

A new reason not to let Pakis into your country: http://news.yahoo.co...-072913061.html

This is exactly the reason why Pakis will be encouraged to travel around as much as possible. Disease eradication is bad for pharmaceutical and medical business.

A similar example from the past:

http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=621656

PS: My wife is a doctor. During the Big Flying Pig Flu Scare a couple of years ago, she was constantly bugging me to take a shot. After a couple of weeks of "you haven't studied medicine you know nothing about medicine but I do" style quarrelling I finally asked her:

"Do you know how to cure arthritis and similar auto-immune diseases like Guillain–Barré?"

"No, not for the time being"

"OK, once you've learned about our immune system enough to treat these, I'll let you **** with it. Until then, adjuvants are absolutely out of the question"

And that ended the discussion once and for all.

Edited by mataj, 17 February 2014 - 12:47 PM.

#35 gaiacomm

gaiacomm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:09 PM

Excellent post, Mataj!!!

#36 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

keep calm and listen to Dr Glidden

Why You Should Fire Your MD Now - Dr. Glidden

#37 gaiacomm

gaiacomm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

Excellent Post, Hansel

#38 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16548 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

Our condition relates very much to the bloody, oppressive Pharisee power base of Jerusalem from 20 A.D. to 70 A.D. that was described as a beast, Babylon, Soddom & Gomorrah and further described as   "... the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." Revelation 18:2

In 1857 the Prime Minister of Britain described the British as worshippers of Molech, the god of war, chaos & human sacrifice. His judgement applies to the USA as well.

Most Christians in America worship the 3 evil spirits of Revelation 16 that seek to bring humanity to a nuclear Armageddon. It is this sort of war crazy "Christians" that made the world drunk with our very rotten example which let to both WW1 & WW2.

#39 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16548 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:31 PM

Thanks Hansel for posting the video on the medical doctor monopoly racket vs. naturepaths and other doctors like Dr. Glidden.

What Dr. Glidden is saying is a major reason that the new medical insurance laws were passed.  

They want to completely institutionalize the medical doctor racket and force everyone to pay a ransom to support it.

Now, it's like the nice Communist public school racket where you are forced to pay for Communist schools.  If you want a different education or medical care, you now have to pay twice:

1st for the drug, cut and poison doctors, or public schools,

2nd  Pay again for a real education or for a real doctor.

Edited by Ivan88, 17 February 2014 - 11:34 PM.

#40 gaiacomm

gaiacomm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:05 AM

:clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru