Theme© by Fisana

Photo

MYSTERY SOLVED: The WTC was nuked on 9/11.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:29 AM

http://www.veteranst...s-nuked-on-911/

Mystery Solved: The WTC was Nuked on 9/11

By Don Fox, Ed Ward, M.D., and Jeff Prager

Bubbler-264x320.jpgA debate has raged for more than a decade about what caused the Twin Towers to “collapse” in approximately 10 seconds each — 9 seconds for the South Tower, 11 for the North. A large and growing percentage of the public has become skeptical of the conclusion of the government’s official  NCSTAR 1 report, according to which, “NIST found no corroborating evidence for alternative hypotheses suggesting that WTC towers were brought down by controlled demolition using explosives planted prior to 9/11.”

Skepticism of NIST’s conclusions is well founded. There is eyewitness testimony as well as abundant video and audio evidence of explosions at the WTC on 9/11. There is also seismic data that demonstrates that high powered explosives were used to demolish the Twin Towers. The gross observable video evidence — if you are willing to believe your own eyes — shows that the Twin Towers were destroyed from the top down and the inside out.

CLICK  AT  THE  URL/LINK,  AND  READ  THE  FULL  DETAILED  REPORT !

Edited by macaense, 14 February 2014 - 10:34 AM.

#2 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:42 AM

I don't know how long this important link will be preserved. Please "Ctrl C" and copy it.  This important link was deleted in many important websites, forums and blogs recently. COPY  IT  NOW !

#3 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4319 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

That's about as important as the mystery of accerelator used to start a Reichstag fire, but OK, I'll bite.

Let me offer a mundane, everyday answer to WTC collapse mystery. They could have been demolished in 3 easy steps:

1. Rent a couple of floors in the WTC towers. No problem, because there was a lot of vacant space there prior to 9/11.
  2. Pack sufficient quantities of explosives & demolition equipment in suitable boxes and move in. Take your sweet time planting the explosives. Don't expect any interference from anybody. You are a tenant, you are paying a rent, and that makes the owners of the towers happy.
  3. Make a big kabooom, which brings the towers down. That makes the owners even happier, because the towers were producing 11-14 million of dollar loss DAILY, and were properly insured.

Not very entertaining, but far more cost effective and far less risky than nukes. Let alone "Tesla-inspired directed energy weapon (DEW)" whatever that might be.

Edited by mataj, 14 February 2014 - 03:04 PM.

#4 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

mataj,  the FBI rented a few floors in the WTC buildings after it lost its HQ in Oklahoma ! Was it a flash-back of what happened before ?

#5 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4319 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

mataj,  the FBI rented a few floors in the WTC buildings after it lost its HQ in Oklahoma ! Was it a flash-back of what happened before ?

No, I'm not familiar with all that theories. I was just speculating. It's all under "could have been".

I'm taking my flashbacks from historical facts- like notorious and long forgotten terrorist by the name of Yevno Azef, Operation Gladio, stuff like that.

Assassinations of prime ministers Vyacheslav von Plehve and Aldo Moro follow very similar patterns. In both cases, secret police was heavily involved.

Bologna train station bombing is very similar to London and Madrid attacks. The power elite didn't wanted to sacrifice one of their own (like Plehve and Moro), so they attacked working people directly. 9/11 seems to be the same shit, except on a grander scale, and combined with insurance fraud. For the time being, we can't know that for sure.

But, we can know this for sure: There is not such thing as honest terrorism. ALL attacks are false flag.

Edited by mataj, 15 February 2014 - 01:13 PM.

#6 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:58 AM

Nuked

The top down pulverisation of the towers can only be explained by the syncronised progressive top down detonation of about 4 variable yield W54 warheads.

#7 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:22 AM

https://www.bing.com...185DD&FORM=VIRE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru