• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:42 PM

"Jerusalem (AFP) - Israeli police clashed with stone-throwing Palestinian protesters on Tuesday in the sensitive Al-Aqsa mosque compound in Jerusalem's Old City, ahead of a parliamentary debate over sovereignty of the holy site.

Israel's Knesset was preparing to debate a bill calling for Israel to annex the compound, Islam's third-holiest site and Judaism's holiest, which has been administered by Jordan for 20 years under a 1994 peace treaty.

Jordan's opposition Islamists meanwhile urged the government to freeze the treaty with the Jewish state, fiercely objecting to any change in status of Jerusalem's Muslim sites.

Israeli security forces entered the Al-Aqsa compound just after 7:30 am (0530 GMT), and fired stun grenades and rubber bullets to disperse Palestinian protesters, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP, adding there was "high tension" ahead of the Knesset debate
"

http://news.yahoo.co...-063752847.html

I have thousands of posts on the Pravda of the ME divide.

am I consistent?

Is it happening?

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

"I’ve finally finished John Judis’s new book, Genesis: Truman, American Jews and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict, and can say that it is a landmark in anti-Zionism: it states that Harry Truman was opposed to establishing a religious state in Palestine out of the fear that it would lead to endless conflict, and possibly World War III. "

- See more at: http://mondoweiss.ne...h.jdECT7ng.dpuf

Edited by bishadi, 28 May 2015 - 03:37 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zionism, israel, war, temple mount, al aqsa, holy of holies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru