Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Britains Cameron, claims Jewish Ancestry, yesterday!

cameron jewish Britain zionism Nutsnyahoo netanyahu

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

"David Cameron has pledged his "unbreakable" support for Israel and condemned Iran for its "despicable" attempts to smuggle missiles to terrorists.

On Mr Cameron's first visit as Prime Minister to the country, he revealed he has Jewish ancestry and pledged to his "rock solid" to the Israeli people."

http://www.telegraph...for-Israel.html

Wow, I was surprised to read Davids comments about Britain is against the boycotting of Israel (BDS Movement), then came across this and cracked up laughing. The boycotting of Israel is for the oppression of Palestine and the ones that I like to read up on are the JFJFP.

Jews boycotting Israel;

http://jfjfp.com/?tag=bds

"After Scarlett Johannsons straw-sucking plug for Sodastream created mass free publicity for the opposition to illegal settlements, Sodastreams share price plunged. Share-buyers may invest in all sorts of tacky enterprises as long as no-one makes a fuss. Its reputation may be a companys most precious asset which is tarnished by a fuss. Targetting the shareholders may be the BDSs movement most effective tactic"

I am surprised as the Jewish boycotting of Israel is in England, Europe, Asia, USA and even in Israel.

My summary is that perhaps the PM of England has been to tel aviv one too many times and perhaps has been turned out. It is easy to observe, with Nuts-n-yahoo around, the man david, camewrong.

Perhaps a bumber sticker; By Nuts-n-yahoo, the man Camerong!

#2 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

to bishadi ::::::

should we allow you to claim phillestin ancestry.

there is no way in which you may ever prove that you have some sort of ancient ancestry, phillestin, cannanite, amelkite, or any other of those very ancient peoples who have disappeared from history.

exactly what are you contesting with mr. cameron. ?are you saying that he is not a jew?

and who are you to contest anything in great brittin. ?are you a brittish subject?

certainly you may agree or disagree on whatever you may want; but not always as if it were your own domain.

vlad

#3 Shilka

Shilka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20852 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

Good to see Camer00n came out of the closet about his Luciferian ancestry and blood but it was already known. The British Establishment are so interbred with them that it's impossible to tell the Anglo apart from the Luciferian any longer.

#4 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

to bishadi ::::::

should we allow you to claim phillestin ancestry.

I never did

there is no way in which you may ever prove that you have some sort of ancient ancestry, phillestin, cannanite, amelkite, or any other of those very ancient peoples who have disappeared from history.

OK

exactly what are you contesting with mr. cameron. ?are you saying that he is not a jew?

He is Anglican, per him.

Judaism is a belief, not a species.

and who are you to contest anything in great brittin. ?are you a brittish subject?

No.

I cracked up that David, the man, Camewrong, with Nuts n yahoo, in the holeee land of tailmud. Perhaps it's because homosexuality is legal in the capital of tel aviv.

certainly you may agree or disagree on whatever you may want; but not always as if it were your own domain.

vlad

I didn't disagree with the man that came wrong, while playing with nuts and yahoo. I thought it was funny!

It is as stupid as men screwing me and women screwing women, in the holeeeee land. But then again, them old prophet dudes, did say that in the end of days, that homosexuality will be norm to them holeeeee people in the holeeeee land, just before its all blown up. Have you ever read the writings of the guys that are called prophets?

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

Good to see Camer00n came out of the closet about his Luciferian ancestry and blood but it was already known. The British Establishment are so interbred with them that it's impossible to tell the Anglo apart from the Luciferian any longer.

Now, im confused. The man that camewrong, is angelican, per his profile. Christian sort of, but church of ingland.

Anglo, is a designation for white or am I missing something?

And luciferian would be about like a scientist rather than a theist, but still kind of waiting for a straight answer?!?!? Did I get that right?

The bloodlines can be a hodgepodge of any race and be a believer of any deity, theology, or philosophy, as they choose.

ie... no one is born a 'theist' nor born with horns on their head, as a satan. Each are equally capable and learn to be bad. Empathy is the first order, as the mother is feeding the infant by choice.

Edited by bishadi, 17 March 2014 - 09:45 PM.

#6 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

to bishadi ::::::::::::

??? is it acceptable to you if mr. kerry, the secretary of state, calls himself both catholic and jewish. ???

we have many individuals (all over the world) who are mischling.

i have something for you to read and study.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. New Article. Notes to Esther. Selected Comments
http://hebrewnations.com/articles/bible/esther/notes.html
Contents:
1. Introduction
2.  Esther and the Tribal Task of the Children of Rachel (Joseph and Benjamin)
3. The Biblical Obligation to Wipe Out Amalek
4. The Aristocratic Quality of Benjamin in the Book of Esther
5. Esther Was Warned to Put  Her  People Before Her Own Interests!
6. The Irreversibility of Decrees. Why the Jews HAD TO Defend 
Themselves. There was no other Option!
7. Persia as compared to Benjamin (the Tribe of Esther)
Benjamin and Joseph Both Have the Ability of Sexual Self-Control!
8. Why is Mordecai from the Tribe of Benjamin called a Jew?
Descendants of Jonathan became Hereditary Aristocrats.
9. Being a Jews Means Being an Uncompromising  Monotheist
================================
3. Articles about Esther from Previous Years.
====
(a) Heroine. Hebrew Nations and the Book of Esther
http://hebrewnations.com/articles/bible/esther/heroine.html
Contents:
1. Introduction
2. Recording of Brit-Am Lecture on the Book of Esther
3. YouTube Clip. Queen Esther.
4. Quick Summary of the Book of Esther
5. Was Esther Blond?
6. A Matriarchal Aspects of Israelite Tribes.  Every Wife in her own Time.
7. Jews and Israelite Tribes
8. Esther Rectifies the Lacking of her Ancestor, King  Saul.
9. Purim and Haman
10. We are all Human and we all have Responsibility as Israelites!
====
(b) Concealed History
HIDDEN PURIM SECRETS FROM THE BOOK OF ESTHER by Stephen Spykerman
http://hebrewnations.com/articles/bible/esther/spyk.html
Contents:
1. What is Purim?
2. The Ten Tribes committed adultery!
3. Esther as Representative of the Ten Tribes.
4. The Ten Tribes Should Remove Their Purim Mask!

Please send news of Hebrew Nations to your friends and 
correspondents. Help us spread the message.

Buy a Book, Make an Offering to Brit-Am:
http://hebrewnations.com/contributions/offerings.html
http://www.britam.org/contribute-Brit-Am.html

Publications
http://hebrewnations.com/publications/books/
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and tell me, please, why am i a lower race than you ????

vladimr.

#7 Shilka

Shilka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20852 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

Now, im confused. The man that camewrong, is angelican, per his profile. Christian sort of, but church of ingland.

Anglo, is a designation for white or am I missing something?

And luciferian would be about like a scientist rather than a theist, but still kind of waiting for a straight answer?!?!? Did I get that right?

The bloodlines can be a hodgepodge of any race and be a believer of any deity, theology, or philosophy, as they choose.

ie... no one is born a 'theist' nor born with horns on their head, as a satan. Each are equally capable and learn to be bad. Empathy is the first order, as the mother is feeding the infant by choice.

There's nothing confusing about it at all once you understand how the system works. Once you've learned these basic concepts and it'll all make sense.

Concept #1:

Judaism is first and foremost a race, then a religion, then a "cultural affiliation".

Concept #2:

Pure Biblical Jews don't exist any longer. The closest relations are probably the Semitic Sephardic Middle Eastern Jews. The rest who make up the vast majority are Asian Khazars who adopted Judaism as their religion and now claim Jewish ancestry for themselves even though they're not the original Jews.

Concept #3:

The Khazars are today commonly referred to as "Jews" and possess the typical physical and character features of what are today commonly referred to as "Jews".

Concept #4:

There has been a lot of interbreeding between Khazars and other Middle Eastern and Eastern and Western European peoples meaning that many of them are near indistinguishable from Europeans or from certain Middle Easterners. (Certain Turks for example).

Concept #5:

Just because somebody's bio page or wiki page or whatever "official" info they hand out about themselves claims them to be "Anglican" or "Catholic" or "Protestant" or "Atheist" is UTTERLY MEANINGLESS. The reason why? Because the Khazar Jew often masks their true identity in order to profit from social, financial and political gains at the expense of the people whose countries they live in.

There's a common term for this in the old Austro Hungarian Empire. It is "Viennese Catholic". It means, a Jew who has converted to Catholicism for reasons of convenience. It doesn't mean that the Jew / Khazar really converted to Catholicism. It just means that they are a paper Catholic because it is profitable for them to be one. A famous example of such a paper Catholic is US Secretary of State John Kerry who is Khazar but pretends to be an "Irish Catholic" because it furthers his political career and influence.

Madeleine Albright is another Khazarian paper Christian, I think she may be Baptist.

Therefore there's nothing surprising about David Cameron's simultaneous fake claim to be "Anglican" and his very obvious and already well-known about Khazar ancestry. He's simply admitting what all informed people knew about long ago.

Concept #6:

The Khazar is a chameleon who is adept at disguising themselves in their host countries in order to blend in and to take control in order to subject and subvert the native populations. Not all of them are necessarily bad but their leadership castes are almost exclusively evil and work tirelessly to destroy White and European Civilisation and genocide Whites. The proof for this is very easy to locate. Almost all modern wars involving Whites of European descent and millions of deaths of Whites were provoked and organised by Khazars.

#8 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

to bishadi ::::::::::::

??? is it acceptable to you if mr. kerry, the secretary of state, calls himself both catholic and jewish. ???
we have many individuals (all over the world) who are mischling.

i have something for you to read and study.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. New Article. Notes to Esther. Selected Comments
http://hebrewnations...ther/notes.html
Contents:
1. Introduction
2. Esther and the Tribal Task of the Children of Rachel (Joseph and Benjamin)
3. The Biblical Obligation to Wipe Out Amalek
4. The Aristocratic Quality of Benjamin in the Book of Esther
5. Esther Was Warned to Put Her People Before Her Own Interests!
6. The Irreversibility of Decrees. Why the Jews HAD TO Defend
Themselves. There was no other Option!
7. Persia as compared to Benjamin (the Tribe of Esther)
Benjamin and Joseph Both Have the Ability of Sexual Self-Control!
8. Why is Mordecai from the Tribe of Benjamin called a Jew?
Descendants of Jonathan became Hereditary Aristocrats.
9. Being a Jews Means Being an Uncompromising Monotheist
3. Articles about Esther from Previous Years.
====
(a) Heroine. Hebrew Nations and the Book of Esther
http://hebrewnations...er/heroine.html
Contents:
1. Introduction
2. Recording of Brit-Am Lecture on the Book of Esther
3. YouTube Clip. Queen Esther.
4. Quick Summary of the Book of Esther
5. Was Esther Blond?
6. A Matriarchal Aspects of Israelite Tribes. Every Wife in her own Time.
7. Jews and Israelite Tribes
8. Esther Rectifies the Lacking of her Ancestor, King Saul.
9. Purim and Haman
10. We are all Human and we all have Responsibility as Israelites!
====
( :cool: Concealed History
HIDDEN PURIM SECRETS FROM THE BOOK OF ESTHER by Stephen Spykerman
http://hebrewnations...sther/spyk.html
Contents:
1. What is Purim?
2. The Ten Tribes committed adultery!
3. Esther as Representative of the Ten Tribes.
4. The Ten Tribes Should Remove Their Purim Mask!

Please send news of Hebrew Nations to your friends and
correspondents. Help us spread the message.

Buy a Book, Make an Offering to Brit-Am:
http://hebrewnations.../offerings.html
http://www.britam.or...te-Brit-Am.html

Publications
http://hebrewnations...ications/books/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purim is about a single man, wanting to be honored and bowed too and when he wasn't, he lied to the sultan to have the related murdered. Instead the lie was found out and that idiot was killed, 10 impaled and how many thousands of innocents were murdered afterwards?

Purim is not about Israel being saved but that a liar get's what is due and often the whole clan will die because of the lie.

and tell me, please, why am i a lower race than you ????

vladimr.

What race are you? I have no idea. Well, I don't think your black or red. Yellow or White perhaps? (most likely a combination of more than 1, like many others)

A religions belief is not a race.

Your comment about being Christian and Jewish is about like a man, claiming to be a girl; anyone can wear a lie and claim it. Meaning, there is no such thing as being born a religious designation and it is ONLY of idiots and liars that convey or believe that a person is born a religious adherent.

The most horrid species of mankind, are ANY of them that are willing to mislead and lie, for a belief.

And you know that too!

Edited by bishadi, 19 March 2014 - 12:47 PM.

#9 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

to shilka ::::::::::

your points about khazars are not exactly relavent to the most important of current events in russia.

however, your points are not very far from the truth.

i do not want to be against my own opinions of what this chat line should be.

i do not want to discuss irrelavent topics.

only ukraiina and krimea are relavent topics for the MAIN Forum.

vlad

#10 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

to shilka ::::::::::

your points about khazars are not exactly relavent to the most important of current events in russia.

however, your points are not very far from the truth.

i do not want to be against my own opinions of what this chat line should be.
i do not want to discuss irrelavent topics.
only ukraiina and krimea are relavent topics for the MAIN Forum.

vlad

the topic is on the man David, Camewrong, when in the company of Nuts-n-yahoo

The main forum is not only for what little punks like you want to read.

This thread is about how David, camewrong...

Is the legalized whoredom of Israel, really that good to turn out a man on the first visit? Then again, it is one of the few places where religious leaders where curls, like the cute little girls.

#11 Shilka

Shilka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20852 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

Like I said, Jews are a race.

The race is composed mostly of Khazars, Khazars interbred with Europeans & Asians and a smaller proportion of Middle Eastern Semites.

The majority of modern Khazar "Jews" today are NOT Semitic even though they claim to be.

The Jewish race has their own religion ie Judaism. There are a few branches but this isn't really unusual. Some are atheist, some have adopted other religions but ultimately their devotion to those religions are mostly superficial.

Most importantly, no matter what the religion of the Jew, the Jew is first and foremost a Jew. (Albanians are similar in this regard).

Cameron is an example of a cross-bred Khazar+European crypto-Jew who hides behind an "Anglican" facade.

Other examples of famous crypto-Jews in history:

John Kerry (fake Irish Catholic)

Madeline Albright (fake Baptist Jewess)

Kemal Ataturk (fake "Turkish Secularist" who was in fact a Donmeh Jew)

Nicholas Sarkozy of France (Hungarian Jew)

#12 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

to shilka ::::::::::::::

please do include vladimr budney.

i am from karait who were with toghuz oguz

and then with the khazars

but left because of mordekhai zvi

and mixed with former christians because of lenin

but left because of stalin

and some became eastern christians

but i have learned that i am eclectic

because i am somehow jewish.

all this could have been discussed on the history forum.

i repeat, the most important points of current events should be all that we discuss on the open forum;

YES, that does mean that i support topic restrictions

we do have so many other forums where other topics may be discuaaed;

we should use all of our other forums with topic restrictions.

and the administration should support topic restrictions; to make this a better forum.

most other forums do not allow the silly childness which goes on here,

while the world is facing the possibility of world war three.

vlad

Edited by vladzo, 20 March 2014 - 09:21 PM.

#13 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

Here is a definition on what a Jew is, and yet it is incorrect, just like you are incorrect Shilka

"it is a religion in that Judaism is a belief system with ritual and practice, and an underlying philosophy aimed at a connection to the divine and an adherence to divine command, but it is a race in that membership in the system (even without belief!) is passed through a genetic connection -- you cannot choose not to be Jewish if you are born in. However, because Judaism recognizes conversion, the religion cannot be purely racial (you cannot convert to another race). Therefore, it is easiest to say that it is a religion with racial/genetic components"

But then an educated definition: By the 1970s, it had become clear that (1) most human differences were cultural; (2) what was not cultural was principally polymorphic – that is to say, found in diverse groups of people at different frequencies; (3) what was not cultural or polymorphic was principally clinal – that is to say, gradually variable over geography; and (4) what was left – the component of human diversity that was not cultural, polymorphic, or clinal – was very small.

A consensus consequently developed among anthropologists and geneticists that race as the previous generation had known it – as largely discrete, geographically distinct, gene pools – did not exist

Bigots divide by beliefs.

Like I said, Jews are a race.
The race is composed mostly of Khazars, Khazars interbred with Europeans & Asians and a smaller proportion of Middle Eastern Semites.
The majority of modern Khazar "Jews" today are NOT Semitic even though they claim to be.

The Jewish race has their own religion ie Judaism. There are a few branches but this isn't really unusual. Some are atheist, some have adopted other religions but ultimately their devotion to those religions are mostly superficial.

Most importantly, no matter what the religion of the Jew, the Jew is first and foremost a Jew. (Albanians are similar in this regard).

Cameron is an example of a cross-bred Khazar+European crypto-Jew who hides behind an "Anglican" facade.

Other examples of famous crypto-Jews in history:

John Kerry (fake Irish Catholic)
Madeline Albright (fake Baptist Jewess)
Kemal Ataturk (fake "Turkish Secularist" who was in fact a Donmeh Jew)
Nicholas Sarkozy of France (Hungarian Jew)

No one is born Jew or a religious adherent of Judaism. The people that claim that a specific people are Jew over another, is misleading human beings from what IS REAL.

The old school adherent continue to try and separate a people when in fact, science and biology, specifically genetics, proves that many have similar lineage, for example ghangis kahn has the single largest genetic tree on the earth that I know of. But it not a race of people.

And of all the locations on the earth to have a mixed genetic tree, it is most definitely of the middle east as all variations can be found of the religious group called Judaism. The oldest lineage is Ethiopian, if any want to get technical.

Judaism was born in Egypt as Moses was born, raised and lived in Egypt, and within Pharaohs house, per him (Moses), per torah, per se by his conveyance. As some folk want to claim 'Jew' as a race, as mankind has matured and knowledge has evolved, it is easy to see that what many have come to believe of the stories are actually copies of previous cultures, into 1. For example: temple, alter, (measurements of) ark, commands, circumcision and that very birth right ideology, is all EGYPTIAN.

Facts are Facts!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cameron jewish, Britain zionism, Nutsnyahoo, netanyahu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru