Theme© by Fisana

Photo

"777", the flight of Terror

Flight 370 terrorism Malaysia airline Indonesia Islam Muslim pilots Muslim pilots wanted 777 capable muslim pilots

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

Has anyone seen the joke of a B1 bomber saying, "I'm the stealthiest plane on the earth"

and a picture of the Flight 370, Boeing 777, as if responding with a comment of, "B'i'cth Please"

Anyway ..... which country do you all think that bird is in?

India?

Pakistan?

Perhaps Iran?

I figure that some small group of wingnuts has it and like 911, it's to be a flying weapon.

That's my opinion.

I know that within the intelligence arena, that the planes is a feared item and not a downed aircraft in the ocean. The reason is Israel has its air force on high alert, since the day it happened. Nothing is coming near Israel without a double check, right now!

How many are aware, that right now, in the straight, that Iran and Pakistan are playing war games together?

I am wondering if they are playing the hokey pokey, with nuclear war heads from ship to ship, or perhaps ship to sub.
I could see the conversation, hey mon, we trade for a gas or perhaps a slurpee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flight 370, terrorism, Malaysia airline, Indonesia Islam, Muslim pilots, Muslim pilots wanted, 777 capable muslim pilots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru