• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

Today, is a Thursday and in each morning opens with getting the kids going.

Yesterday, a conversation among the little people came up about inheritance rights, in the sense of what they are expecting from their parents.  A conversation that was eye opening on many levels and most definitely a conversation that each parent should invoke with their children.

I opened up the scope to include 'God'. What do the children (we the people) expect from 'God'?  No, I did not interfere with what the kids were discussing because that was their opening and although I was a party, I was interested in their views.  My idea came up within, based on what I can recall of what is taught within the sects and the diversity that can be experienced most any day, especially on a Sunday here in the West. 

In each sect of the Abrahamic tree, each has a diversity of what 'promise' is per se to become in the end.  I'm not here to debate those.  I am noting that from our children each of us invoke that 'right' so that each can enjoy being a child, while the grownups take care of the overhead worries.  It makes sense to enable that beauty of being a child, with all the giggles and laughter.  I love it, myself.  "I take on the world, you go have a blast living!"

See what I mean?  Both disciplines of logic regarding inheritance to mankind, and our commitments to our children, have a huge diversity of what is both expected and sought (promised).  There is no consistency most anywhere on the earth. 

I figure that not even Santa Claus is consistent about 'good boys and girls' as any parent that can, usually will give the gifts,

My conclusion is that there is a 'responsibility' to be taught and understood what constitutes good and bad, universal.  That even in the religious beliefs, there is no 'inheritance rights' as each must adhere to the rules to even be truly worthy (per se).

Then that conflict of 'forgiven' versus 'birthright'.

As you can witness from the opening here, I am in true mental debate on a real important issue too me.

It all comes down to a judgment and I hate that part.

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

To me, at face value:  each are already forgiven to even be alive, right now.  Basically, if your lineage (You) are here, 'you (they) did something right!'

That life, is a birthright, "I'm here".

Keep in mind, that each are born, by no choice of our own, but alive just the same (if reading this).

My mental debate is that "inheritance" aspect of a mind actually being given or enabled to believe that an expectation is warranted. 

As a parent, like the birds and the bees, we would give our lives for our child's life and I comprehend the instinct behind that universal intent; they are our life, living into the next generation.

Now, is God of the same?  If you consider a god to be away from us (in some other dimension/heaven etc), then no one knows what HIS intentions are, except by the literature and interpretation but in most every case, to have ever lasting life.  If you consider yourself 'with god' now, as if nature itself is god, then each can experience that intention to live as long as possible, naturally with or instinctively as if.

The child, 'God' and each of us have that universal intent to live.  Life itself, once started is 'purposed to continue'.  That is a postulate I hold regarding the "emergent property" of nature (life).  It is practically an opposite of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, in a physics standpoint.

The trees of logic converse at life.  The intent of survival combines the answer of the reason.

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:57 PM

Millennials, also known as Generation Y or the Net Generation, are the demographic cohort that directly follows Generation X. The term Millennials is usually considered to apply to individuals who reached adulthood around the turn of the 21st century

Are the Z's already here?

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:51 AM

Millennials, also known as Generation Y or the Net Generation, are the demographic cohort that directly follows Generation X. The term Millennials is usually considered to apply to individuals who reached adulthood around the turn of the 21st century

Are the Z's already here?

FO twerp, you know nothing about what you are blabbering about!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru