Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Slavyansk self-defence shot down 3 helicopters. Fights at the outskrits of Slavyansk and Kramatorsk

• Please log in to reply
2882 replies to this topic

#61 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25517 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:04 PM

News in English:

http://rusvesna.su/english

#62 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:05 AM

hey all ::::::::::::::::

14.05.2014 - 1:32
Ex-soldier of Ukrainian army: reservist units are alcoholic clubs
big_2_0.jpg?itok=6FffekYA

«Private Markits, 93rd Mechanized Brigade, Cherkaske, Dnepropetrovsk region» — a not-so-young soldier reports in a military manner. He is one of those who have switched sides — from Ukrainian army to rebels, when he realized that he is supposed to fight not terrorists (as Kiev said) but ordinary people. His own people.

— Why did I come here? The official pretext was visiting my mother, a resident of Nikolayevka, a small town in Luhansk region. In reality I was sent as a spy — to detect check posts and hot spots, draft possible access to Slavyansk, etc. But after May 2 [day when activists in Odessa were burned alive by radicals and protesters in Slavyansk were attacked), I was strolling through the city and it just struck me: I am an occupant, a criminal in my own city. I felt pathetic. After that I was determined to join the people’s defense forces. I have to say, all those lies about external presence among protesters remain just lies. But the most crucial point has come when I saw a monk with an automatic gun, guarding his house. And I, being a Ukrainian soldier, I don’t have the courage to walk in my own city. That was the final straw. From an occupant I willingly turned into a people’s protector, guardian. I am in the People’s army now.

— Are you aware that Ukrainian government may arrest and put you under trial for this?

You know, when I see my mother horrified because she does not know who of the radicals or fascists ruling Ukraine may come next and take power….I’d rather stay here, they may arrest me but I will make sure my mom lives peacefully. More so because she is a citizen of Russia and I fear to think what may happen to her if junta takes over our land.

— What about those who joined Ukrainian forces together with you, what do they think?

— Our battalion was formed of the guys from South-East of Ukraine. It goes without saying they simply refused to come here and shoot people, mostly it’s reserve guys from Dnepropetrovsk. All they do there is booze non-stop.

— They don’t want to fight in the war?

— They want to go home. They were torn away from their families, from their jobs. People we told this would not last more than 45 days but it’s been 2 months now and counting that their unit is stuck near a village in Luhansk region. Guys from our battalion refused to use weapons against people under any circumstances. We were not given weapons, anyway, but here I am, ready to take a gun and fight for my land, for my home.

#63 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:43 AM

Mariupol killings: US backs Kiev Gang's reign of terror

By Mike Head
10 May 2014

With the open support of Washington and its European allies, the regime installed by Washington and Berlin in last February’s fascist-led putsch is now extending its reign of terror against all popular resistance in Ukraine. That is the significance of the events in the major eastern Ukrainian city of Mariupol yesterday.

After tanks, armoured personnel carriers and heavily armed troops were unleashed on unarmed civilians in the city, the Kiev regime claimed to have killed some 20 people. The Obama administration immediately blamed the violent repression on “pro-Russian separatists.”

The violence bore all the hallmarks of a calculated provocation on the 69th anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany by the Soviet Red Army. “Victory Day,” long a day of celebration and pride among Russian and Ukrainian workers, who made immense sacrifices to end the Nazi war of extermination in the east, is hated and despised by the neo-Nazi gangs that propelled the US puppet regime in Kiev into power. These admirers of Hitler and his Ukrainian collaborators are now serving, with Washington’s full support, as the regime’s shock troops against popular opposition centred in the industrialised east of the country as well as in Russian-speaking centres such as Odessa in the south.

The same forces have been given free rein to attack anyone in the west of the country who dares to oppose the fascistic government in Kiev.

Outraged accounts from residents of Mariupol, verified by journalists on the ground, make it clear that many of those targeted by the Ukrainian National Guard and associated fascist elements on Friday had been participating in a Victory Day rally commemorating the anniversary.

Participants in the rally came to the defence of police officers who were barricaded inside the local Interior Ministry building after refusing to fire on civilians. Kiev’s armed forces then assaulted the building, using heavy weaponry and tanks, and turned their weapons on residents who flocked to the scene. Later, in scenes reminiscent of last week’s massacre in Odessa, the building was torched. Government troops then evacuated the city along streets lined with incensed and jeering residents.

Video footage, photos and eye-witness accounts appearing on social media show tanks and armoured personnel carriers rampaging through city streets and parks, and troops confronting residents.

Other postings document Ukrainian forces setting fire to the police building in which officers were barricaded and opening fire on unarmed protesters.

At yesterday’s US State Department press briefing, responding to a reporter’s question about the “worrying escalation of the violence” witnessed in Mariupol, spokeswoman Jen Psaki blamed opponents of the Kiev regime, declaring: “Well, we condemn the outbreak of violence caused by pro-Russia separatists this morning in Mariupol, which has resulted in multiple deaths.”

Her remarks, underscoring Washington’s support for the repression, came after Ukraine’s interim interior minister, Arsen Avakov, gloated on his Facebook page that security forces had killed about 20 “terrorists”—the regime’s term for all those who have opposed the Kiev putsch.

According to Mariupol health officials, at least seven people were killed and 39 injured, some seriously.

Once again, as with last week’s atrocity in Odessa, the US and Western media sought to obscure the facts of what happened on the streets of Mariupol, a large working class port city of half a million people. Vague reports of “clashes with separatists” whitewashed the escalation of the unelected Kiev regime’s military-fascist offensive in eastern Ukraine.

CNN, for example, cited Ukrainian authorities for its report that “at least seven people were killed and 39 others were injured in clashes between separatists and Ukrainian government forces in the flashpoint southeastern city of Mariupol.”

Such reports stand in stark contrast to the multitude of social media postings of the military violence and the involvement of fascist elements. “The National Guard went to war with local police,” local anti-fascist committee representative Pyotr Komissarov told the Russian media outlet RT. Neo-Nazi Right Sector elements were identified, he said, and described the attackers as “volunteers, mercenaries” from central and western parts of the country.

Ukrainian MP Oleg Lyashko, who represents the ultra-nationalist Radical Party, claimed on his Facebook account that Kiev’s forces had orders “not to take anyone alive.” During the assault on the Interior Ministry building in Mariupol, he wrote: “Terrorists are barricaded inside and are now returning fire. An order has been issued not to take anyone alive.”

Earlier in the week, Lyashko posted photographs on his blog of him personally interrogating Igor Kakidzyanov, the self-proclaimed defence minister of the Donetsk People’s Republic, who was captured by Ukrainian forces on Tuesday. Kakidzyanov had been stripped to his underwear and had his hands tied behind his back.

None of this naked military-fascist killing and terror would be possible without the protection and immunity provided by Washington and Berlin. Kiev’s bloody crackdown began after visits and discussions with the regime by CIA Director John Brennan and US Vice President Joseph Biden.

In her State Department briefing, Psaki revealed that Secretary of State John Kerry held a phone call yesterday morning, just as the events in Mariupol were unfolding, with acting Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk. According to Psaki, “Prime Minister Yatsenyuk provided an update on the security situation on the ground, efforts to maintain calm, and preparations for the election”—a reference to the presidential poll planned for May 25 to try to legitimise the regime.

The US is overseeing and directing the crimes being carried out in Ukraine by its puppet regime in Kiev.

Psaki’s State Department briefing underscored Washington’s patent double standard. The Obama administration hailed as heroes of democracy the fascist Right Sector and Svoboda party forces who mounted armed protests, seized government buildings and fired on security forces to destabilise and overthrow the elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych last February. The White House declared at the time that Yanukovych had forfeited his legitimacy by mobilising police and security forces against the armed demonstrators.

Now, Washington denounces anti-government protesters who have seized official buildings in the east as Russian agents, echoing the Kiev government’s attack on them as “terrorists.” It backs the government’s use not just of police, but of tanks, troops, helicopter gunships and fascist thugs organised in the “National Guard” and “special units” to murder the regime’s opponents.

This is the second time in a week that the Obama administration has defended the role of the Kiev government in the murder of anti-government demonstrators, having done so following the Odessa killings (see: “US defends role of Kiev regime and fascists in Odessa massacre”).

Desperate to reach an accommodation with Washington, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday urged pro-Russian eastern Ukrainians to abandon planned separatist or autonomy referenda set for Sunday. But these efforts have been rebuffed by Washington.

Putin is unable to control the resistance that has spread across eastern Ukraine, with separatist spokesmen denouncing him as a “coward” and “traitor” for issuing his call.

It is clear, despite the non-stop flood of propaganda and lies from the Western governments and their compliant media, that the opposition to the Kiev regime in the east is broadly based and indigenous. There is deep hostility, particularly in the working class, to the resurgence of the fascist threat, which is associated with the deaths of millions during World War II. And there is widespread anger over appalling levels of unemployment and poverty throughout the industrial centres of Ukraine two decades on from the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

“We are on the brink of an uprising of poor against rich, of chaos, of a terrifying rebellion,” Sergei Chertkov, a regional administration official in the eastern town of Konstantinovka, told the Guardian. “America, Russia, Europe, the politicians in Kiev, everyone has tried to play their games here, and they have played so hard that now we are on the brink of catastrophe.”

Fearful that Ukraine’s descent into civil war could trigger a working-class movement against his own oligarchic regime, Putin is resorting to Russian nationalism and chauvinism to shore up his position, fueling precisely the divisions in the working class upon which the stooge regime in Kiev and its imperialist backers rely.

Appearing in Moscow and the Crimean port city of Sevastopol yesterday for Victory Day parades, Putin sought to associate the liberation of Ukraine from the Nazis with the supposed glories of the Russian Tsarist empire, declaring that 230 years ago Russian Empress Catherine the Great gave Sevastopol its name.

In response to Putin’s appearance in Sevastopol, Washington and Berlin stepped up their threats against Russia. German Chancellor Angela Merkel condemned Putin’s visit and the White House said it would exacerbate tensions.

Edited by vladzo, 15 May 2014 - 12:43 AM.

#64 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

the kiev gang is becoming more fascist :::::::::::

Turchynov wants to prohibit the Communist Party

Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 14:25

During a meeting of Parliament on Tuesday, acting President Olexandr Turchynov was prompted to consider banning the Communist Party for being involved in separatist activities.

This was his response to a speech by Petro Symononenko, who accused the government of organizing massacres in Odessa. Symonenko compared it to the Inquisition, he tabbed law enforcement officers from the western provinces and National Guard as "thugs" and said they allegedly shot the "peaceful demonstration in Mariupol."

In response, the speaker requested that Symonenko’s microphone be muted and deprived him of the ability to end his speech.

"In Mariupol, criminals and terrorists attacked the Department of Internal Affairs, killed policemen and the troopers protected them! … Liars have no place in Parliament! ... Go lie elsewhere!" said Turchynov.

According to the Acting President, he was struck by the cynicism of the CPU.

"Symonenko repeats the lies and propaganda promoted by the Russian media. It's a cynical lie!" an outraged Turchynov roared.

"I will appeal to the Ministry of Justice; there is a lot of material on the complicity of the Communist Party in organizing terrorist and separatist activities," he said.

"I have asked the Ministry of Justice to consider this issue and, if there is evidence, to file materials regarding the prohibition of the Communist Party of Ukraine,", said the acting President.

The original text is on Ukrayinska Pravda at http://www.pravda.co.../05/13/7025172/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my own additional comment;

as we all klnow, all the fascists which were ever hired by the CIA always made the communist party illegal; but there is no internatioanl communist party.

vlad

#65 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:50 PM

In this patriotic time - the music is the same - just the time and words are different.

#66 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25517 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:00 PM

btw his nickname Babai

o_949359.jpg

#67 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:20 AM

Money talks - the short lived rebellion in Mariupol looks like it is over. People vote with their stomachs. 

The longer events drag on, the greater chance of the Kyiv Junta regaining control. 

#68 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25517 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:30 AM

Money talks - the short lived rebellion in Mariupol looks like it is over. People vote with their stomachs. 

The longer events drag on, the greater chance of the Kyiv Junta regaining control. 

BS.

People are UNARMED. Where is Putin when people wait help?

#69 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:10 AM

USC,  The problem is governance. People need to be governed, to have law and order, the necessities of life etc. The Oligarch in Mariupol has provided that by opening his pocket and effectively, buying the revolution there.  That is the reality of the situation., In other areas - like Donbass/Donetsk, there is a governance structure in place and the fledgling light of a government. Because of this, it is succeeding in that area and will succeed because of "people support".  

We all saw how effectively power could be transferred when there is a governance in place - such as happened in Crimea.

For the rebellion to succeed, the primary function must be control by good governance of the population.  If the population feels safe, secure and can resume "normal" life, then they will undoubtedly win. 

Don't misread me - I have no faith in the illegal junta in Kyiv - read my articles if you have any doubts as to my personal feelings. The right to self determination is a primary, basic human right and the people of Eastern/South Ukraine have that right every bit as much as the gangsters in the Maidan had. 

#70 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:43 AM

to all ::::::::::

kievski gang army to storm Lugansk

with the use of Grad volley fire systems

52786.jpeg
AP photo

Residents of the Lugansk region reported that the National Guard of Ukraine that continues to attack the militias have helicopters, armored vehicles and Grad volley fire systems at their disposal, a villager from Troitskoye told the press. The man, who was nominated to members of the parliament of the Lugansk People's Republic, Yuri Morozov, said that 65 military vehicles with experienced soldiers had arrived to the region from Kharkov.

Meanwhile, the National Guard denies the fact of shooting ten of its own soldiers, who wanted to side with the militia, as had been reported by spokesman for the "people's mayor of Slavyansk, Vyacheslav Ponomarev.

"I strongly rebut the information," a spokeswoman for the National Guard, Victoria Kushnir, told RIA Novosti. She confirmed that ten men of power structures had sided with the militia, but stressed that their whereabouts were unknown. According to her, authorities opened criminal cases on desertion against the men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this article lacks a point of referance. ??? who is writting this article ??? whom does the writter support ???

i may rewrite part of this article with the correct vocabulary and show whom i am supporting at the same time.

Residents of the Lugansk region reported that the [ KIEV GANG MERCENARIES ] who continue to attack the [ DONBAS PEOPLES MILITIAS } have helicopters, armored vehicles and Grad volley fire systems at their disposal, a villager from Troitskoye told the press. The man, who was nominated to membership in the parliament of the Lugansk People's Republic, Yuri Morozov, said that 65 military vehicles with experienced soldiers [ of the kiev and CIA supplied mercenaries ] had arrived to the region from Kharkov.

vladimr

Edited by vladzo, 20 May 2014 - 09:52 PM.

#71 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:20 PM

BS.

People are UNARMED. Where is Putin when people wait help?

*** COULD YOU PLEASE SAY -- "WHERE IS PUTIN WHEN PEOPLE WANT HELP" -- THE KEY WORD IS "WANT" ****

after you have typed your message, read it  -- then  -- post it -- then read it again - and - if you need it; use the EDIT option and correct any problem.

and you can still do that -- YOU MAY STILL CHANGE "wait" to "WANT"

and get a good hair cut.

vlad

#72 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

USC,  The problem is governance. People need to be governed, to have law and order, the necessities of life etc. The Oligarch in Mariupol has provided that by opening his pocket and effectively, buying the revolution there.  That is the reality of the situation., In other areas - like Donbass/Donetsk, there is a governance structure in place and the fledgling light of a government. Because of this, it is succeeding in that area and will succeed because of "people support".  

We all saw how effectively power could be transferred when there is a governance in place - such as happened in Crimea.

For the rebellion to succeed, the primary function must be control by good governance of the population.  If the population feels safe, secure and can resume "normal" life, then they will undoubtedly win. 

Don't misread me - I have no faith in the illegal junta in Kyiv - read my articles if you have any doubts as to my personal feelings. The right to self determination is a primary, basic human right and the people of Eastern/South Ukraine have that right every bit as much as the gangsters in the Maidan had. 

@kysusha ::::

an often ignored and seemingly small part of all situations of conflict is the use of VOCABULARY.

a brief explaination may be made with a few examples.

-1- the crimea has not been annexed to the russian federation, the crimea has been RETURNED to the russian federation.

-2- similarly; there is no revolution in donbas area. it is a struggle to RETURN to the russian federation.

-3- the kiev galician junta is not the ukrainian goverment; the kiev gang is only that - THE KIEV GANG.

-4- in as much as the people of donbas have a basic human right to self determination;

the kiev gang DOES NOT have the right to destroy that same right for all of the people of the ukrainian republic.

the kiev galician gang did not have the right to overthrow the elected government of yanukevich.

-5- the hired mercenaries sent by the CIA, such as blackwater and greystone, are not the ukrainian army.

the hired mercenaries may be called only as the hired mercenaries, the western gangsters.

-6- the former ukrainian soldiers who have deserted the kiev gang are the only military which may be called the UKRAINIAN MILITARY.

the current events news articles which are about the struggle in ukraine are constantly full of missleading vocabulary.

vlad

#73 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:34 PM

Excellent comments, Vlad.

#74 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

thank you

#75 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

Vlad, you talk for the sake of it. Were you neglected as a child?

#76 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:52 PM

Vlad, you talk for the sake of it. Were you neglected as a child?

@ kysusha ---

if we were rowing down stream on a white water raft, you could tell me that i am talking for the sake of talking itself.

( ? do you notice that i am saying "talking for the sake of talking itself" not just talking for the sake of it.? )

we are not rowing down stream on rubber rafts on a white water swirling very very fast river current.

we are commenting on a chat line, we are talking for the sake of the communication which talking makes.

if i did not want to play a marching drum for the sake of it, i would not ever be in a marching band.

if i did not want to draw low cost houses with gardens for the sake if it i would never have purchased any colored pencils.

i i did not love talking in the most correct manner possible, and for the highest ideals which i could ever believe.

i would not post on a chat line, i would just look at pictures of stalin and imagine that it scares somebody.

vlad

#77 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:04 AM

to kysusha ::::

here is a small marching band, they are not only playing music for the sake if it;

they are living their lives for the sake of living and for life itself.

here is a world famous singer who sings for the sake if it.

anladinismi

vladimr

Edited by vladzo, 21 May 2014 - 09:00 PM.

#78 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

to kysusha ::::::::::::::

when i was a child, we had a big 24" by 36" picture of stalin in every room of our apartment.

i was so neglected that my father always made certain that my extra reading library books were printed in england so that i would be reading the most correct form of the english speech.

i was so neglected that my mother always advised me to read the readers digest versions of the best selling fiction books, and she subscribed so that i could read the digest.

in fact, my family were sent by stalin to live here in north america so that we could show everyone pictures of stalin.

vladimr

Edited by vladzo, 21 May 2014 - 12:25 AM.

#79 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:01 AM

Esoteric - extrema. 

#80 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:13 AM

*** COULD YOU PLEASE SAY -- "WHERE IS PUTIN WHEN PEOPLE WANT HELP" -- THE KEY WORD IS "WANT" ****

after you have typed your message, read it  -- then  -- post it -- then read it again - and - if you need it; use the EDIT option and correct any problem.

and you can still do that -- YOU MAY STILL CHANGE "wait" to "WANT"

and get a good hair cut.

vlad

Post #77

Posted Today, 12:04 PM

to kysusha ::::

her is a small marching band, they are not only playing music for the sake if it;

The word is HERE – Vlad. Not Her.

You need to practice what you preach – wipe your own bum before trying to clean others. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru