Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Slavyansk self-defence shot down 3 helicopters. Fights at the outskrits of Slavyansk and Kramatorsk

• Please log in to reply
2897 replies to this topic

#101 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25892 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:50 AM

to remove all doubts

NpWm-4vyqOs.jpg

#102 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:20 AM

HATO trained them Wirehead - who holds HATO to account?? The US mercenaries from Greystone cannot be used without State Department approval - who says the US isn't involved.?

The whole terrible mess is one big game for USUE and HATAO. Many of the world leaders / people in the decisions making positions regarding military are psychopathic. About 3 to 4% of the population are psychopathic and they seem to gravitate to these top position where they can cause so much suffering.  Governments should introduce empathy testing for such positions - fail the test and you don't get the job - part of the application process.

#103 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15375 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

HATO trained them Wirehead - who holds HATO to account?? The US mercenaries from Greystone cannot be used without State Department approval - who says the US isn't involved.?

The whole terrible mess is one big game for USUE and HATAO. Many of the world leaders / people in the decisions making positions regarding military are psychopathic. About 3 to 4% of the population are psychopathic and they seem to gravitate to these top position where they can cause so much suffering.  Governments should introduce empathy testing for such positions - fail the test and you don't get the job - part of the application process.

Psycho is the word,i will never forget that Toxic bitch Clinton laughing like a mad axe killer when told of Gadaffis death at the hands of a mob,as for the Military situation in Eastern Ukraine its a confusing picture,from the information I have and that is only from the Media and Forums like this I would say most of the forces from the Kiev Junta are not Ukrainian Army although some are,there is one rabid anti Russian Oligarch his name escapes me who has provided money to form what amounts to a private army from groups such as Right sector,and possibly foreign Mercenaries he is said to have been behind the Odessa outrage,if that's the case I can see a Balkan scenario,thousands of anti fascist volunteers from the Russian Federation could enter Eastern Ukraine to help the Federalists,if it really got out of hand then I think a full blown Russian intervention is possible,after all they have to protect their borders.

#104 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:18 AM

Putin reposnse.jpg

Obama and Putin have been in an exchange over Ukraine;

Edited by Kysusha, 25 May 2014 - 03:21 AM.

#105 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25892 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

14081223528_a326f06c28_h.jpg

They looks like Chechens.

Pro-Russian gunmen point their fingers in Lenin Square, Donetsk, Ukraine, Sunday, May 25, 2014. A convoy of an armored personnel carrier and seven trucks carrying several hundred heavily armed men drove through central Donetsk early Sunday afternoon and gunmen got out of the trucks, stood to attention and gave shots in the air in jubilation as a crowd of several thousand supporters cheered them and chanted: "Heroes!". Ukraine's critical presidential election got underway Sunday under the wary scrutiny of a world eager for stability in a country rocked by a deadly uprising in the east. (AP Photo/Vadim Ghirda)
Pro-Russian gunmen point their fingers in Lenin Square, Donetsk, Ukraine, Sunday, May 25, 2014. A convoy of an armored personnel carrier and seven trucks carrying several hundred heavily armed men drove through central Donetsk early Sunday afternoon and gunmen got out of the trucks, stood to attention and gave shots in the air in jubilation as a crowd of several thousand supporters cheered them and chanted: "Heroes!". Ukraine's critical presidential election got underway Sunday under the wary scrutiny of a world eager for stability in a country rocked by a deadly uprising in the east. (AP Photo/Vadim Ghirda)

#106 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15375 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

It will be interesting over the next few days to see how the Chocolate Man goes about things,after the fascists murdering people it won't be easy to go back to the way it was,he says his first trip will be to eastern Ukraine,don't know how that will go down.

#107 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25892 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:13 PM

Russia Orthodox Army rap. Donbas, nobody except us!

#108 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25892 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:14 PM

It will be interesting over the next few days to see how the Chocolate Man goes about things,after the fascists murdering people it won't be easy to go back to the way it was,he says his first trip will be to eastern Ukraine,don't know how that will go down.

Chocklate idiot declared today "he'll return Crimea".

#109 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:41 AM

Chocklate idiot declared today "he'll return Crimea".

Impossible! I had hopes for the chocko king, but comments like that have destroyed his credibility in my eyes. the strategic, geopolitical/ethnic and industrial implications of Crimea will determine that it remains in Russian hands - Putin said awhile a go that they had to move on Crimea as if they didn't there would be HATO ships in the Black Sea port! - Nothing is going to change that! Some may think Putin looks stupid, but stupid he most certainly is not. 

Looks like Ukraine is going to get another idiot leader. 

#110 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:43 AM

14081223528_a326f06c28_h.jpg

They looks like Chechens.

Hell, for one moment I thought we had a whole bunch of takifi terrorists left over from Alleppo here. Are you sure they were pointing to derdushka Lenin??

#111 SuperJew

SuperJew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

Hell, for one moment I thought we had a whole bunch of takifi terrorists left over from Alleppo here. Are you sure they were pointing to derdushka Lenin??

They look like they are discussing someone's penis.

Kysusha, what are these weapons? I can't recognize AK-47 from the last time I saw it - how things change!

#112 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25892 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

They are pro-Russian Chechens :)

10409740_863637293650721_776344081401763

#113 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

Kysusha, what are these weapons? I can't recognize AK-47 from the last time I saw it - how things change!

Hi Buddy,

Good to see ya again - so to speak. 

The question was "who wants to go to the toilet before we leave for the front?".

The weapons - well they are AK variants - similar to the civilian SAIGA versions.  AK100 I think. 

#114 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

USC,

"They are pro-Russian Chechens ".

So do we assume that they are Orthodox? I'm very concerned over groups of mercenaries - Al Qeada started exactly the same way when Brzezinski formed them to fight the USSR in Afghanistan - now look what they have morphed into; a Saudi/CIA terrorist group for hire.

I can empathise with the Donetsk  republic in their need to get a militia together quickly - but.... Chetchen are a bit of a tricky lot to deal with in my opinion.  Bit like getting the Georgians in there.  Better arm the Cossacks and bring them in from Russia. What about advertising for all the BERKUT to enlist in the republic militia?  There must be heaps of men in Russia, out of work, who have military training who would be prepared to join a new army? 

I see the Chocko King have announced that he will talk to the East - but only to those who lay down their arms. What nonsense - why give up your only position of strength, to be subjugated by a strong opponent over issues that you will have no say in. What happens if the talks fail to reach a suitable outcome for both parties, will he re-arms them after they have been disarmed!?!? What bloody nonsense. Talk at a table with the Kalashnikov on the table. Keeps people honest and focused. 

#115 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25892 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

Battle for Donetsk airport. Self-Defence shot down one more helicopter.

k5IdstRNlLs.jpg

#116 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15375 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

Think those weapons could be AK74s,they look like they know how to use them.

#117 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25892 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:16 PM

Mass attack on Donetsk, Slavyansk many killed and wounded among Self-Defence, junta use mass air-attacks, heavy artillery.

Several civilians killed. Donetsk

10417661_1426883460906026_24002727554449

10407240_1426878514239854_39852933148120

Slavyansk

Bok69uHCUAAYVgm.jpg

Edited by USC, 26 May 2014 - 08:21 PM.

#118 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25892 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:23 PM

Junta again used Mi-24 with UN symbolic

1007735676.jpg

#119 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

Day after Poroshenko's farcical "election", Ukraine Putsch Regime drastically escalates state terror campaign in East - major attacks on Donetsk, Slavyansk, Mariupol etc now underway with artillery, bombing, airstrikes, howitzers, grads etc. More worrying, paramilitaries penetrating deep and just literally slaughtering everyone they see.

Message to Putin: Come up with concrete actions instead of referring to the "OSCE roadmap" or history and Russia will be not forgiving.

#120 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:48 PM

I would like to make the largest branding iron the world has ever seen and use it on obomba and company's foreheads: RTP, right to protect, this time for REAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru