Theme© by Fisana

Photo

'Love for all, hatred for none' is path to Professing Unity of God and His Messenger.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mir-Peace

Mir-Peace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

Peace be upon you.

‘Love for all, hatred for none ’ It  is a slogan of  Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. It is to show that they are not enemy to other people. It means that the real Islam teaches love for everyone and no cruelty and barbarism. It means Ahmadiyya Jamat should live with love to each other. It means the community serves humanity and conveys message of Allah to humanity because of love of humanity and to remove hatred and  sow love in hearts.

The Community does so because their master Holy Prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings of Allah be on him) taught them for it. He prayed for all humanity and helped them with kindness. His morals came from Holy Quran.

Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) came when corruption was fully spread in world.

Now in this era corruption has spread again. A part of humanity is progressing. Other part is slave. Selfishness and greed is present with at individual and international level. Currently situation is same as it was in past.

Now Hazrat Messiah Mahdi (on him be peace) came to remind morals of Holy Prophet  (may peace and blessings of Allah be on him).  Ahmadiyya Khalifah is teaching the path of ‘Love for all, no hatred for anyone’ and the aim is to profess

لا الہ الا اللہ محمد  رسول اللہ

(There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Muhammad is His messenger.)

Reference: Friday sermon, Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper), multi language alislam.org and mta.tv

Good wishes to everyone. 

#2 Birgitta G

Birgitta G

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

Peace !

I was origin against Islam ; but started to research ;and was stunned by the spirituality of the Holy Koran .

I think every seriously searching person will admit the beauty of Islam .

I don't think I will become a Ahmadiyya Muslim though , because they can't go to Mecca !

#3 Mir-Peace

Mir-Peace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

Peace be on you. They go to Mecca from the countries where passport has no section of religion. One day with Allah's Will, they will freely go to Mecca, as the main purpose of Hazrat Promised Messiah is to save spirit of  Islam from external threats. (Ref: alislam.org, there is also arabic site too) 

Edited by Mir-Peace, 22 May 2014 - 01:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru