bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

Shel Zahav > veljay a few seconds ago

"Our subject is Jews committing crimes against innocent people"

here is the you tube

but below is the CNN video and full feed. Copy it, because it will not last long. See time 2:04-2:06 and see the exact moment of the shot as captured by the CNN reporter.

Notice what I observed

CNN aired today, footage from their cameras, showing the trigger being pulled by the israel soldier.

What to witness, is that behind that trigger man, after he shot the kid, a man walking in the gate, then another soldier took that weapon from the shooter. I think that man coming in the gate was a senior officer, and I bet he heard the sound of a live round, and the man taking the gun from the soldier, was trying to cover.

Last Thursday, these cameras captured the chilling shooting deaths of two Palestinian teenagers. According to six hours of raw, unedited video distributed by the children's rights advocacy organization Defense for Children International and reviewed by CNN, the two boys -- ages 17 and 16 -- were shot on the same patch of asphalt on the same day, the second victim 73 minutes after the first

"This is the first time they're shooting to kill here," Zayed said, speaking to CNN while standing on the exact spot outside his home where the two boys were filmed being shot.

and here is confirmation, that CNN has the footage, within their article:

Regarding the CNN video of the Israeli security forces firing rifles at the Palestinian demonstrators at the moment when Nouwarah was shot, Lerner said the weapons being used had an attachment at the end of the barrel for firing rubber-coated projectiles.

http://www.cnn.com/2...-bank-shooting/

This is sad.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Israeli murder, 2 boys killed, May 15 israel, Israeli apartheid, Zionism Over

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru