• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

Not sure how many are watching the news but wow is it getting ridiculous.

The latest developments are now to the point of blatant misleading of truth.

1 side is on the path of war.

I want to know if there is a missile trail from the surface to the 777, that is recorded on video feed?

Otherwise, the idea that an air to air missile being used, makes more sense, being that Ukraine was in the middle of a bombing raid in that very region.  Per reports of course.

Now in the USA from coast to coast, there are eyes watching.  Be it satellite, radar or just nosy people with millions of phone cameras. 

My question is the evidence of what downed that plane, does exist and Russia should be the single country with the most eyes on their texas.

So step up Russia and show what the world needs to see; Pravda (the truth)

#2 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36932 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

Russia already showed their satellite footage and challenged the US to do the same.

Crickets are still chirping on that one.

Old news.

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

Russia already showed their satellite footage and challenged the US to do the same.
Crickets are still chirping on that one.
Old news.

but it is the people, that need to be educated.

If Russia already provided the footage, then post it up.
From England, to Poland, to Australia, Africa and back .................. in a free society, the people can think for themselves and if the evidence does exist, then show it, just because it is the right thing to do.
you can rant like a nutlessyahoo, but I put this thread up to see just how much 'the people' care to show what is real.

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36932 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

You always vomit the US government's propaganda, so you look like a paid government troll.

#5 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24377 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

I think Russia should air this footage, reduced to a sound bite,  every day, on every news cast, on all their affiliates, every day, every hour and every station...

Blanket dissemination of truth. No one should talk to anyone without hearing about this.

In this case brute force coverage is needed.

The US and the zogs are trying to pin this on Russia, if they succeed, people will believe Russia is the bad guy.

If you defend successfully, the people will know it's the Kiev US puppets banksters who attacked the malaysian airliner, and it will be perceived as an attack on the Netherlands, on Europe, and on the free world, and the US will become a stench on European's nose. All these governments are all parroting the same lies through their lying TV accomplices, so a massive counter propaganda should be put in place to sway public opinion in our favor...

Edited by RobertD, 22 July 2014 - 06:19 PM.

#6 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

I think Russia should air this footage, reduced to a sound bite,  every day, on every news cast, on all their affiliates, every day, every hour and every station...

Blanket dissemination of truth. No one should talk to anyone without hearing about this.
In this case brute force coverage is needed.

The US and the zogs are trying to pin this on Russia, if they succeed, people will believe Russia is the bad guy.
If you defend successfully, the people will know it's the Kiev US puppets banksters who attacked the malaysian airliner, and it will be perceived as an attack on the Netherlands, on Europe, and on the free world, and the US will become a stench on European's nose. All these governments are all parroting the same lies through their lying TV accomplices, so a massive counter propaganda should be put in place to sway public opinion in our favor...

the people making the decisions, already know what is true.

I am asking the public to share what they have.

Yesterday I watched a teacher, talk about dead bodies falling into the playground and children saw them. I bet it was life changing.

My point is, that means the plane came apart, mid air. ie... there is evidence that even I can observe.

Now, I would like to know if the trail, from a surface to air missile was recorded?

They all have trails that to reach 30k feet, then bunches of people saw it.

(do the upgraded model of sam, have smog/emissions, for the kids of course?)

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36932 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

Of course the US has satellite images, radar images, all kinds of communications intercepts, and they know what happened and how much of a lie about Russia they can tell before they get caught.   That is why the US government will not release their satellite imagery, radio intercepts, and why the Ukraine government will not release air traffic recordings and data.   They know who did it and why.

If the information was against Russia, you would have seen it already on t.v. news, and the US representative would be holding up enlarged photos of the shootdown at the UN.   They are showing nothing at all, and that fact implies that the Ukraine government is the guilty party.   It does spoil their $5 billion dollar revolution to have blood on the hands of the financiers who paid for it - the Obama regime.

If the Malaysian Airline is still in business this time next year, it will only because they got some government money to keep the planes in the air.   Not many people want to risk their lives with them anymore.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kiev, separatist, putin, missile, air to air missile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru