bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:27 PM

http://www.americant...l_ted_cruz.html

September 14, 2014

Why did Mideast Christians heckle pro-Israel Ted Cruz

This past Wednesday night, Senator Ted Cruz did a courageous thing. He walked out on an audience that suddenly showed itself to be anti-Israel and even anti-Jewish. The dinner audience was part of a conference called In defense of Christianity, made up of mostly Middle Eastern Christian groups persecuted by Islamic jihadists. When he remarked that in this war against Islamic terror we need to stand with Israel and the Jewish people, he was booedrepeatedly. Finally, Cruz said: If you cant stand with Israel and the Jewish people, I cannot stand with you. Good night and God bless, and he walked off the stage. Senator Cruz, like so many, did not come to this meeting realizing the difference between Middle Eastern Christians and those here in America who have been Israels biggest supports and our closest friends as Jews.

What is behind the anti-Israel, anti-Jewish attitudes of many Christians from the Middle East? It is because many are Arab and there is great anti-Semitism in the Arab world. Second: They live in Moslem dominated societies and are bombarded daily with anti-Jewish, anti-Israel propaganda. They soon accept the propaganda and begin purveying it themselves. While their religion is Christian, they, as Arabs and Middle Easterners, are culturally, attitudinally, and in ways of habit similar to Moslems in outlook. Many have family members married to Moslems.

They also retain the original anti-Jewish attitude from the early Eastern Christian years, based on a Replacement Theology justified by claiming the Jews were sinful and therefore replaced by Christians. The re-establishment of the State of Israel was a theological blow for many Mideast Christians who were certain God no longer favored the Jewish people. They remain in denial regarding the existence of a Jewish state. They dont want it.

Many consider the Jews alien and European, since many Christians are Arab or partially Arab. They will not let themselves feel part of a Jewish state. So, when in the late 1960s the Moslems in the region began identifying themselves as "Palestinians," the Christian Arabs also began identifying as Palestinians as a way to distinguish themselves from Israelis/Jews. (Ironically, up until the 1948 re-creation of Israel, the Jewish residents were called Palestinians, a name originally given to them by the Romans.)

Many feel part of the "Palestinian" rebellion and, like the Moslems, many would like to see the removal of the Jewish State. No doubt, many have been terrorized and threatened by local Islamic groups and have cast their lot with them so as to survive.

Perhaps, the most important point is that they are not Americans. Americans, be they Protestant, Catholic or secular, are a very open, gregarious, and tolerant people. But, in the Arab/Moslem Mideast, much is based on tribalism, clan, ethnic or religious identity. These are not societies built on the openness and free-flow we have here. Americans are exemplary people when it comes to openness. In contrast, many European Catholics still remain anti-Jewish, as are many of the Latinos coming here from south of the border. Perhaps in a generation or so the Middle East Christians who have settled here may become less anti-Jewish.

Finally, there is the envy factor. Many are jealous that Israel has produced a strong, independent country whereas Christians have not done so in the Mideast. Israel chose independence and great sacrifice, whereas the Christian communities allowed themselves to be subsumed under the Islamic majority. They made alliances with Moslem groups. Perhaps, their Christian ideals taught them not to fight, a form of pacifism. Whatever the case, their way to answer that failure seems to be condemning Israel. Israel, in their mind, is somehow foreign to the region and doesn't belong there; the familiar scapegoating routine of Jews being "too successful, too wealthy, too represented." In other words, the Jews are guilty... because they are successful.

All this points to one thing: American Christians are blessedly different than what was and is the case in Europe and the Middle East. Believing as they do in the Old Testament, they see the State of Israel as an affirmation of biblical prophecies, and the resurgence of a strong Jewish people a result of Gods Favor. They see us as partners in a unique and American Judeo-Christian experience."

Of course, I like to do my homework and even do the emails

http://www.caucusfor.../site.about.php

That is the spero site.

and of course my comment ........ (email)

Wow Aryeh,

I just read your article in American Thinker and I was surprised that you as the author claimed to be Rabbi.

The part about being a theologian is why I am contacting you.

My inquiry to you is about theology, not just 'no false witness' being a command.

I will expect that you are aware that the concept of 'the name' being what the term 'Ha Shem' means. Likewise, a theologian would know that the literature of old, mentions that a day would come.

Whether you know it or not, it was Josephus that called the men requiring the 'hill' (temple mount) as the 'palestinian'. Likewise, it is that very location that is the reason israel was created in Palestine.

The honest teacher of theology comprehends that 'no false witness' is a law when conveying an opinion to 'we the people' (mankind).

The reason so many are now turning on israel is that Judaism is no longer the reason for israel and people like you are evidence.

It is that expectation that I will be just OK with what I have experienced over the last 48 yrs regarding the matter of the ME divide.

"The name" enables mankind to comprehend itself, to the letter. The math defining the process of nature itself. What unveils is what life is and yes..... 'raising the fathers' are just a few items to unfold.

I am not contacting you for any interview, nor even a nice word, except 'please stop misleading' as easily as I can muster.

NO false witness is a command and I am contacting you directly so that there is no ambiguity. I am the name holder!

The false premise and false witness of truth that you personally conveyed in that article, is evidence of why the ME divide.

Knowledge evolves by truth, not the wishful thinking of inheritance rights. Mankind earns the 'right' by being born conscious. Not that teachers conveying a religious hope, are the ones to earn it.

The misleading from truth and lack of the individual personal responsibility is what has enabled that divide from Judaism to zionism. Zion as temple mount, with a holy holy spot for the atonement sacrifice, is the rube of the whole 'anti semitic' divide. No one chose you to adhere to the rituals of pharaoh and that pinnacle is 'Ha Shem' not a location. The location is why Ezek 22:19-22 and that I apparently have to see it, Dan 7:8.

No one gave you a duty that allows for misleading from fact.

Knowledge evolves over time, based on integrity to what is real over any belief.

The 'word' is the how mankind can articulate and the last word to all arguments is 'the name' of g-d.

You have my information by this contact. You have now read by my hand, direct.............that I am the name holder.

You decide if you are ready, willing and able (choose to do what is right).

I will know, if you call.

More to change than you may be aware of, but in Love, I will suggest that you come to me, now. To my door bring 12 children, as I will answer your questions, to them. No they are not the 12 to sit the 'house of knowledge' (Sion) as the 12 will be of the four colors of mankind (3 from each).

Wisdom that each can comprehend right now;

GOOD actions that a life can impose (cause) to exist: support life to continue.

bad: loss to the common...................

I figure it is best to just tell it like it is and whether it is morning here, or dark over there; both sides should see for themselves.

Edited by bishadi, 14 September 2014 - 03:31 PM.

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

Is this what spooked Mandrake?

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:25 PM

"Hundreds of Palestinian worshipers had stood up to the settlers after the latter tried to perform Talmudic rituals near the Al-Rahmeh Gate.

World Bulletin / News Desk

Scores of Jewish settlers and Israeli soldiers on Wednesday forced their way into the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem, a Palestinian official has said.

"A least 50 Jewish settlers stormed the holy compound through the Al-Magharbeh Gate under Israeli police protection," Sheikh Omar al-Qiswani, the Palestinian director of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, told Anadolu Agency.

He said that hundreds of Palestinian worshipers had stood up to the settlers after the latter tried to perform Talmudic rituals near the Al-Rahmeh Gate.

"They wandered through the compound's courtyards from the Al-Magharbeh Gate, passing through the Qibali and Marawani mosques before departing from the Al-Silsila Gate," al-Qiswani added.

Meanwhile, Israeli police stepped up security at the entrances of the holy site, preventing men under 40 years old from entering the compound.

In recent months, groups of extremist Jewish settlers – often accompanied by Israeli security forces – have repeatedly forced their way into the Al-Aqsa Mosque complex.
"

14:24, 17 September 2014 Wednesday

http://www.worldbull...l-aqsa-compound

"Jewish settlers storm Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa compound"

nothing 'jewish' about zionism (quest for a 'temple').

Judaism is about command adherence (personal responsibility), seek knowledge (truth) and await (the name to show up).

Not force, oppression and stupid rituals in atonement.

nothing to joke about

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rabbi Aryeh Spero, WW3, Ezek 22:19-22, Ted Cruz, Anti semitic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru