Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Isis is because of Israel: per Kerry ...........? Go Obama!!!!!

Israel Apartheid Israel caused ISIS Kerry Israel JFJFP BDS ISIS

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:12 PM

http://www.breitbart...or-Rise-of-ISIS

Kerry blames Israel for the rise of ISIS................................ puts a tear in my eye, knowing that Obama is allowing the White House to be so honest as to the reason, ISIS even forms (the bombing of gaza civilians).
"Kerry Blames Israel For Rise of ISIS

Breitbart News · 1 day ago

Thursdays claim by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry that lack of progress in the Israel-Palestinian peace process is helping fuel the rise of ISIS
"

""Kerry Blames Israel For Rise of ISIS

Breitbart News
2 days ago
Oct 18, 2014 · Thursdays claim by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry that lack of progress in the Israel-Palestinian peace process is helping fuel the rise of ...
"""""

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

US Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday called for a resumption of the Israel-Palestinian Authority (PA) peace process, claiming the talks were vital in the fight against Islamic extremism.

"It is imperative that we find a way to get back to the negotiations," Kerry said at a State Department ceremony marking the Muslim festival of Eid al-Adha, which celebrates Abraham's "sacrifice of Ishmael" in an appropriation of the original Torah story.

Kerry insisted at the ceremony that it was a lack of a "two-state solution" - not Western apathy to brutal Islamism - that is to blame for the rise of the radical Islamist group Islamic State (ISIS).

"We need to find a way to create two states that can live together side by side, two peoples, with both of their aspirations being respected," Kerry insisted. "I still believe that's possible, and I still believe we need to work towards it."

"There wasn't a leader I met with in the region who didn't raise with me spontaneously the need to try to get peace between Israel and the
Palestinians, because it was a cause of recruitment and of street anger and agitation," Kerry claimed, referring to a visit to Cairo that raised $5.4 billion for Hamas in Gaza on Sunday.

He further implied that Israel was responsible for "humiliating" the Palestinians.

"People need to understand the connection of that. And it has something to do with humiliation and denial and absence of dignity," he said

http://www.israelnat...ews.aspx/186236

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:13 PM

Kerry Blames Israel for ISIS Recruitment

www.frontpagemag.com/.../kerry-blames-israel-for-i...

FrontPage Magazine

Oct 23, 2014 -

I wonder if they read my comments on the 21st.

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:19 AM

Kerry is Zionist puppet no wonder he knows how to play the game!

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

At least Kerry can enable the label of apartheid upon israel, and it sticks.

At least Kerry can be quoted as talking to the leaders of the muslim world and actually admit that israel is central to ME peace.

All you do is want people killed, removed or a complete ethnic cleansing of Palestine, to remove israel from the ME.

You support death in the same manner as Zionist would love to do to Palestinians. You are equally as rude and corrupt as the bigots of israel because both of you hate beyond your means.

#6 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:34 PM

At least Kerry can enable the label of apartheid upon israel, and it sticks.

At least Kerry can be quoted as talking to the leaders of the muslim world and actually admit that israel is central to ME peace.

All you do is want people killed, removed or a complete ethnic cleansing of Palestine, to remove israel from the ME.

You support death in the same manner as Zionist would love to do to Palestinians. You are equally as rude and corrupt as the bigots of israel because both of you hate beyond your means.

Talk is cheap, and your own blabber is even cheaper

#7 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:38 PM

Talk is cheap, and your own blabber is even cheaper

At least I do not call for genocide.

That is all you and the other bigots around here do and it's all talk.

#8 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

At least I do not call for genocide.

That is all you and the other bigots around here do and it's all talk.

Proves that you are not a good JEW, all jews call for genocide of Iran and planet Earth

#9 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:19 PM

Proves that you are not a good JEW, all jews call for genocide of Iran and planet Earth

You are the one calling for genocide. Perhaps you are the one with the bad blood?

#10 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:58 PM

Reading and quoting Mossad site like Breitbart, proves that you just a plant

#11 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

You calling for genocide is not quoting anyone else. You are the one seeking death.

#12 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37161 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:58 PM

America never questions the so-called Palestine "peace process" which has been going on since 1948 and continued to fail for all that time - no final solution, no resolution, no permanent agreement, and dozens of UN resolutions against Israel which Israel continues to ignore.   Israel won't pay for the land and homes it took, arabs won't let them forget it.

A logical questioner would ask Secretary Kerry, "What peace process are you talking about - the ones done by every president since 1948 have failed?"       What exists is a foreign aid scam process, bribing both sides to make it look as if something was done.   There is no other explanation for Arafat's accumulation of millions of dollars in wealth in Swiss and French bank accounts.   Kerry continues the illusion.   The "peace process" is a psyop.

#13 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:46 AM

America never questions the so-called Palestine "peace process"

You may not question it, but Americans do. That is why Obama has turned against the apartheid and for some reason you haven't.

A logical questioner would ask Secretary Kerry, "What peace process are you talking about - the ones done by every president since 1948 have failed?"

Who knows, he might say, "I am working on it, iran can make nukes in 10 yrs"

What exists is a foreign aid scam process, bribing both sides to make it look as if something was done.

That sounds like a helter skelter conspiracy.

Does that rant come with a tin hat?

There is no other explanation for Arafat's accumulation of millions of dollars in wealth in Swiss and French bank accounts.

No explanation?

So you just make them up as you go? Is Obama at fault for the inquisitions too?

Kerry continues the illusion.

Nah............ 'apartheid' is a good label for israel. The illusionist like you, want to talk about pink elephants and perhaps Charles Darwin next.

The "peace process" is a psyop.

For the psychotic with a psychosis born of stupidity.

Edited by bishadi, 29 April 2015 - 12:47 AM.

#14 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:00 AM

I would blame the internet. Rumors among the muslims in the backwards countries were that some guy named Rothschilde bought the Suez canal and controlled the Egyptian Government.

The internet is a really bad idea for stupid and backwards people. It gets them all riled up over rumors that they start and then they start chopping off heads.

Its comical when they are harmless and you can mess with them, but when they start killing, they need to be cut off.

Edited by Mandrake, 29 April 2015 - 02:03 AM.

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37161 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:05 AM

Mandrunk and Bullshitti should get a private room.

#16 Col Klink

Col Klink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:09 AM

John Kerry is a Roman Catholic - FACT. He is also Skull and Bones frat, founded by Freemasons Templars Knights. 

He says he support Israel. Who does not in govt? Rockefeller's CFR / UN supports Israel.

#17 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:09 AM

You should join ISIS, traitor scum.

#18 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:10 AM

Mandrunk and Bullshitti should get a private room.

#19 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:11 AM

John Kerry is a Roman Catholic - FACT. He is also Skull and Bones frat, founded by Freemasons Templars Knights. 

He says he support Israel. Who does not in govt? Rockefeller's CFR / UN supports Israel.

I am a Catholic and a Mason. You got a problem with that, bitch? Come an get ya some if ya don't like it, peter puffer.

I'm also a member of the Knights of Columbus, a Rotarion and in the Chamber of Commerce....I'm also in a Union since I'm a railroad worker.

Edited by Mandrake, 29 April 2015 - 02:22 AM.

#20 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37161 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:12 AM

Where did you sign up?   The Fusion Center would like to know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Israel Apartheid, Israel caused ISIS, Kerry Israel, JFJFP, BDS, ISIS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru