Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Isis is because of Israel: per Kerry ...........? Go Obama!!!!!

Israel Apartheid Israel caused ISIS Kerry Israel JFJFP BDS ISIS

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33395 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:14 AM

I am a Catholic and a Mason. You got a problem with that, bitch? Come an get ya some if ya don't like it, peter puffer.

You're also a liar.   You said years ago you practiced Wicca.   (Unless you changed personnel and got stuck with the same i.d., in which case you are merely uninformed.)

#22 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43815 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:25 AM

Yes, I am a Worker and in a Labor Union. You got a problem with Workers?

#23 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43815 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:27 AM

You're also a liar.   You said years ago you practiced Wicca.   (Unless you changed personnel and got stuck with the same i.d., in which case you are merely uninformed.)

I've tried to change that. I was trolling some people and being annoying as is my usual. Oh well.

I studied it well and can tell you that Beltaine is coming up on Thursday/Friday. Its celebrated with bonfires between sundown on April 30 until sun up on May first. There is May Day as the official celebration on May 1st with maypole dancing.

I've also studied Evangelism, Mormonism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and Shintoism. I can troll just about any religion. The Wiccan thing stuck here, though.

As far as politics, I will admit that I am a democrat, but can pull off a good imitation of a born again Republican.

I can play any role that gets people hotly engaged.

Edited by Mandrake, 29 April 2015 - 02:36 AM.

#24 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33395 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

I've tried to change that. I was trolling some people and being annoying as is my usual. Oh well.

Ok.   That explains it and clears your record. 

#25 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43815 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:38 AM

Give me a role and I will play it....I don't care how mean or gay and silly.

I was myself on forums years ago and nobody noticed me. One day, I just decided to oppose everything and got noticed by everybody....Okay, enough about me. Insight over.

Edited by Mandrake, 29 April 2015 - 02:42 AM.

#26 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:44 AM

I am a Catholic and a Mason. You got a problem with that, bitch? Come an get ya some if ya don't like it, peter puffer.

I'm also a member of the Knights of Columbus, a Rotarion and in the Chamber of Commerce....I'm also in a Union since I'm a railroad worker.

, and the darts club of Chicago! FO

#27 Col Klink

Col Klink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:45 AM

I'm also a member of the Knights of Columbus, a Rotarion and in the Chamber of Commerce....I'm also in a Union since I'm a railroad worker.

As long as we know who to blame. You are not however in politics, like Kerry who serves his Pope in Rome.

#28 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:47 AM

I studied it well and can tell you that Beltaine is coming up on Thursday/Friday. Its celebrated with bonfires between sundown on April 30 until sun up on May first. There is May Day as the official celebration on May 1st with maypole dancing.

I've also studied Evangelism, Mormonism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and Shintoism. I can troll just about any religion. The Wiccan thing stuck here, though.

As far as politics, I will admit that I am a democrat, but can pull off a good imitation of a born again Republican.

How about telling us how you climbed Mount Everest and caught Yeti, skinned him alive and made a rug for Robin out of his skin.

#29 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43815 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:55 AM

, and the darts club of Chicago! FO

No, I'm 320 miles south of Chicago.

#30 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43815 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:55 AM

How about telling us how you climbed Mount Everest and caught Yeti, skinned him alive and made a rug for Robin out of his skin.

I thought it was a yeti, but it turned out to be some muslim guy from New York....hard to tell them apart, you know?

Edited by Mandrake, 29 April 2015 - 02:56 AM.

#31 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43815 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:56 AM

As long as we know who to blame. You are not however in politics, like Kerry who serves his Pope in Rome.

I am very much into politics. I am a Democrat and a gun fanatic. I am pro intensive background check and concealed carry. I like high capacity weapons and own several that pop out over 75 rounds.....love those PAP's with the wind up drums.

Edited by Mandrake, 29 April 2015 - 03:00 AM.

#32 Col Klink

Col Klink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:58 AM

Wiccan - founded by the Templars / Illuminati - May 01, 1776

The Templars are pagan, and older than any wiccan religion. 

Catholics - universal - practice any and all religions suited to fit their empire. Christianity on the other hand has only one God - Jesus.

Congratulation you are a member of many pagan cults.

Im a member of a union too and i did all this without joining any cults.

Edited by Klink, 29 April 2015 - 03:00 AM.

#33 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:08 AM

The Templars are pagan, and older than any wiccan religion. 

Catholics - universal - practice any and all religions suited to fit their empire. Christianity on the other hand has only one God - Jesus.

Congratulation you are a member of many pagan cults.

Im a member of a union too and i did all this without joining any cults.

Never mind Mandy he is a circus clown who pops 75 BS stories a minute

#34 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:33 PM

Impressive.

Have you ever shared this site to any of the 'members'?

#35 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

That's the small team. Try the big boys..........History

The Wealth of Nations was published 9 March 1776, during the Scottish Enlightenment and the Scottish Agricultural Revolution. In economics, the invisible hand is a metaphor used by Adam Smith to describe unintended social benefits resulting from individual actions

By the time Smith wrote The Wealth of Nations in 1776, the invisible hand is more directly linked to the concept of the market (Sen, Amartya. 2009. vii–xxix). In both instances, Smith used the phrase an invisible hand, not the invisible hand. However, the notion of ‘the invisible hand of the market’ has become a dominant belief in a transcendant power that regulates free markets. Smith advocated that self-interest works to promote public good because of the laws of nature (divine Providence

That is the beginning of the 'order'.

Christianity on the other hand has only one God - Jesus.

Jesus is not 'god'. That is as stupid as going against matt 16:20.

But here is what to read, per bible, by jesus, per se................... Mark 10:17 And as he is going forth into the way, one having run and having kneeled to him, was questioning him, `Good teacher, what may I do, that life age-during I may inherit?'

18 And Jesus said to him, `Why me dost thou call good? no one [is] good except One -- God;

19 the commands thou hast known: Thou mayest not commit adultery, Thou mayest do no murder, Thou mayest not steal, Thou mayest not bear false witness, Thou mayest not defraud, Honour thy father and mother.'

#36 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:54 PM

That's the small team. Try the big boys..........History

The Wealth of Nations was published 9 March 1776, during the Scottish Enlightenment and the Scottish Agricultural Revolution. In economics, the invisible hand is a metaphor used by Adam Smith to describe unintended social benefits resulting from individual actions

By the time Smith wrote The Wealth of Nations in 1776, the invisible hand is more directly linked to the concept of the market (Sen, Amartya. 2009. vii–xxix). In both instances, Smith used the phrase an invisible hand, not the invisible hand. However, the notion of ‘the invisible hand of the market’ has become a dominant belief in a transcendant power that regulates free markets. Smith advocated that self-interest works to promote public good because of the laws of nature (divine Providence

That is the beginning of the 'order'.

Jesus is not 'god'. That is as stupid as going against matt 16:20.

But here is what to read, per bible, by jesus, per se................... Mark 10:17 And as he is going forth into the way, one having run and having kneeled to him, was questioning him, `Good teacher, what may I do, that life age-during I may inherit?'

18 And Jesus said to him, `Why me dost thou call good? no one [is] good except One -- God;

19 the commands thou hast known: Thou mayest not commit adultery, Thou mayest do no murder, Thou mayest not steal, Thou mayest not bear false witness, Thou mayest not defraud, Honour thy father and mother.'

You are just distracting atention from the subject of the ZioNazi crimes, here, typical Mossad asshole

#37 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:23 PM

You are just distracting atention from the subject of the ZioNazi crimes, here, typical Mossad asshole

I opened the thread, because of the apartheid called israel is standing out as the oppressors of human beings in Palestine and the US government, specifically Kerry and Obama are unfolding the fact that ISIS is growing and developing because of the apartheid

Stand up! Get your head out of the down under.

#38 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20186 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:32 PM

President Obama at a White House Hanukkah Dinner: I Am ‘Jewish in My Soul’
2011922173925931734_20-680x330.jpg

In an overheard conversation at the recent White House Hanukkah Dinner, it’s been reported that when someone commented on the event saying they didn’t realize President Obama was Jewish, Obama stated in a lighthearted manner while walking away:

“I am, in my soul.”

http://www.ijreview....?source=FBshare

#39 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

“I am, in my soul.”

He is learning.

Judaism is about personal responsibility and to await

Christians believe that they are forgiven but that they'll find out later

Muslims believe that they already have the revelation

You personally comprehend that being jewish is as simple as adhering to the commandments (rules of personal responsibility (mark 10:17-19.

All other interpretations are incorrect.

Zionism is not Judaism
Israel does not represent Judaism
rabbi and aipac are not Judaism

Judaism is a religion and to be 'jew' is simply to adhere to the rules (Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.)

The reason I can say that YOU (nemesis) know these things, is because I wrote them myself and you have read them, even RIGHT NOW!

#40 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33395 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:47 PM

http://www.ijreview....?source=FBshare

Obama is 100% a con artist.   Just like Hillary only with a shorter haircut.   He's a gypsy in his soul.

If he wasn't sitting in the White House, he would be breaking windows and setting fires in Baltimore.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Israel Apartheid, Israel caused ISIS, Kerry Israel, JFJFP, BDS, ISIS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru