Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Isis is because of Israel: per Kerry ...........? Go Obama!!!!!

Israel Apartheid Israel caused ISIS Kerry Israel JFJFP BDS ISIS

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:04 PM

Obama is 100% a con artist.

with nukes at the finger tips.

Just like Hillary only with a shorter haircut.

different gender

He's a gypsy in his soul.

You're a liar proven 10 fold.

If he wasn't sitting in the White House, he would be breaking windows and setting fires in Baltimore.

But not like you, just ranting on a forum, lying out the a-s-s.

I guess if you were in the white house, you would know exactly what to do, right?

#42 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:11 PM

with nukes at the finger tips.

different gender

You're a liar proven 10 fold.

But not like you, just ranting on a forum, lying out the a-s-s.

I guess if you were in the white house, you would know exactly what to do, right?

That is about the size of it!  I would get rid of the likes of Adelson, make him work for a living instead of selling arses in his bordellos. And all the bankers who are robbing American people blind. People like Pissadi should be sent to gulag.

#43 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

Bishadi is lying again.   I post articles written by others and make comments.   The one doing much of the ranting is bishadi.

#44 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

Bishadi is lying again.   I post articles written by others and make comments.   The one doing much of the ranting is bishadi.

His job is to lie and make this forum worthless. I do not know who pays him, but I am sure he makes a bundle

#45 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:49 PM

Funny ..... you wrote, as I quote

"Zharkov" "

Obama is 100% a con artist. Just like Hillary only with a shorter haircut. He's a gypsy in his soul.

If he wasn't sitting in the White House, he would be breaking windows and setting fires in Baltimore"

That is no 'comment' that is blatant false witness of truth ................ by a punk, you!

#46 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:11 PM

Funny ..... you wrote, as I quote

That is no 'comment' that is blatant false witness of truth ................ by a punk, you!

Not really.   Obama has been proven by law enforcement in Arizona to have posted a fake birth certificate, and he has been proven to be using or have used a social security number that belonged to someone else.   If you were not a troll, you would do some research and learn about Obama.

Obama claimed he was qualified to be president, but also claimed his father was Kenyan which would disqualify him to be president, so he lied about that.    There are entire websites devoted to Obama's crimes and lies.

I suppose if you are paid to lie, you would not bother with reading about the guy you are trying to defend.

#47 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:24 PM

Not really.   Obama has been proven by law enforcement in Arizona to have posted a fake birth certificate, and he has been proven to be using or have used a social security number that belonged to someone else.

But isis is because of israeli oppression on civilians.

If you were not a troll, you would do some research and learn about Obama.

if you were not a punk, you would learn how to read before ranting.

The claims of Quote

Zharkov (that's you) (as I quote)

Obama is 100% a con artist. Just like Hillary only with a shorter haircut. He's a gypsy in his soul.

If he wasn't sitting in the White House, he would be breaking windows and setting fires in Baltimore"

You're a punk that is incapable of a dialogue because the affliction of being identified as a liar has ruined just about all credibility.

#48 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:03 PM

How did you ever manage to insert Israel in Obama's list of domestic crimes?

What are you trying to say?

#49 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

As for Obama being a con artist, a sheriff in Arizona had a team of investigators prove that conclusively.

Maybe you should read bout it?

How about Obama's stolen Social Security Number?   Did you read about that?

How has any of that got to do with Israel?    Or have you become so confused by the facts that you don't even know what you are writing?

#50 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

Bishadi, you are pathetically ill-equipped to defend your favorite criminal in the White House.   You need some facts to show Obama didn't lie about anything, and news websites fully document that he is a liar.   Liars defend liars, bishadi.

#51 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:11 PM

In fact, Obama is such a big liar that Judicial Watch, among other law firms, have filed lawsuits against him for violations of civil and criminal laws.   

#52 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:12 PM

Obama's regime are such big liars that they use their lies to run psychological operations against both Europeans and Americans, among others:

I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I’ve been educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. … The German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia. This is a point of no return, and I am going to stand up and say … it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do, and have done in the past, because they are bribed to betray the people not only in Germany, all over Europe. … I am very fearful of a new war in Europe, and I don’t like to have this situation again, because war is never coming from itself, there is always people who push for war, and this is not only politicians, it is journalists too. … We have betrayed our readers, just to push for war. … I don’t want this anymore, I’m fed up with this propaganda. We live in a banana republic, and not in a democratic country where we have press freedom. …

The German media, especially, my colleagues …, day by day, write against the Russians, [these journalists] who are in transatlantic organizations, and who are supported by the United States to do so. …

I became ‘honorary citizen of the state of Oklahoma,’ … Why? Because I write pro-American. I was supported by the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA. Why? Because I am pro-American. I am fed up with it; I don’t want to do it anymore; and so I have just written a book, not to earn money, no, it will cause a lot of trouble for me. [I wrote it instead] to give the people in this country, Germany, in Europe, and all over the world, just a glimpse of … what goes on behind the closed doors. …

[4:40 on the video] Most of the journalists you see in foreign countries … European or American journalists …, like me in the past, are so-called non-official cover. … Non-official cover means what? You do work for an intelligence agency, … but … when they [the public] find out that you are not only a journalist but a spy too, they [the CIA] will never say this was one of our guys. … So, I have helped them in several situations, and I feel ashamed for that. … I feel ashamed that I … was bribed by billionaires, I was bribed by the Americans, not to report exactly the truth. …

http://www.washingto...tern-press.html

#53 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:14 PM

Those lies are the lies you lie about, bishadi.

#54 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:16 PM

How did you ever manage to insert Israel in Obama's list of domestic crimes?

Israel existed before Obama became president.

He is just one of the few, that stand up and allow the white house to be a bit more honest on the 'apartheid'.

Obama did not sign S 1322 Embassy Act, nor have the last 3 presidents but the others are not vocal as to the bias that israel sustains.

What are you trying to say?

Read the thread from the beginning.

For example:

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

US Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday called for a resumption of the Israel-Palestinian Authority (PA) peace process, claiming the talks were vital in the fight against Islamic extremism.

"It is imperative that we find a way to get back to the negotiations," Kerry said at a State Department ceremony marking the Muslim festival of Eid al-Adha, which celebrates Abraham's "sacrifice of Ishmael" in an appropriation of the original Torah story.

Kerry insisted at the ceremony that it was a lack of a "two-state solution" - not Western apathy to brutal Islamism - that is to blame for the rise of the radical Islamist group Islamic State (ISIS).

"We need to find a way to create two states that can live together side by side, two peoples, with both of their aspirations being respected," Kerry insisted. "I still believe that's possible, and I still believe we need to work towards it."

"There wasn't a leader I met with in the region who didn't raise with me spontaneously the need to try to get peace between Israel and the
Palestinians, because it was a cause of recruitment and of street anger and agitation,"
Kerry claimed, referring to a visit to Cairo that raised $5.4 billion for Hamas in Gaza on Sunday.

He further implied that Israel was responsible for "humiliating" the Palestinians.

"People need to understand the connection of that. And it has something to do with humiliation and denial and absence of dignity," he said

I have been consistent the whole time.

The problem is some people are so blinded with dissent that the reading skills apparently slip with the hate.

Z ... you and I used to see eye to eye, until I made you mad. You know that I don't fib!

Edited by bishadi, 30 April 2015 - 04:16 PM.

#55 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:35 PM

Z ... you and I used to see eye to eye, until I made you mad. You know that I don't fib!

I do not believe that you intentionally want to make up stuff, but you have to realize that the US news media, and US history texts, have been contaminated by lies, half-truths, and "spin" so that alternative news sources help fill in the blanks.   You have to read all versions and then decide which seems more likely.    If it was not for Operation Mockingbrid, Operation Gladio, among others, and the intense classification program that makes government policies and deals secret, the US government would have far more credibility than it now has.   If the US government would simply begin respecting its constitution, that would be a fine beginning. 

As long as we have the current regime in power in America, there is hope for the truth in alternative media but not much for the national news networks.    I pity the victims of those networks but I do not intend to become one of them.  

#56 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

I do not believe that you intentionally want to make up stuff,

I posted quotes from Kerry. Is quoting the secretary of state better than news and posters of the forum, regarding what Kerry said?

but you have to realize that the US news media, and US history texts, have been contaminated by lies, half-truths, and "spin" so that alternative news sources help fill in the blanks.

I understand that but I opened the thread with quotes from the person.

Where are the blanks? Kerry said every leader of the region is mentioning israel/Palestinian conflict is the reason of isis and recruitment. Not only does that make sense by viewing media but to have Kerry's quotes, do fill in the gaps.

You have to read all versions and then decide which seems more likely.

I find it more likely that israel oppressing human beings of Palestine as/is the cause of ISIS and the ME dissent, than any other reason.

Can you specify a difference to that opinion, personally?

Edited by bishadi, 30 April 2015 - 05:33 PM.

#57 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37178 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:01 PM

No blanks?   Kerry omitted to mention any hint of a history of the connections between CIA, Al Qaida and ISIS, a huge blank in history that alternative news media will not ignore but will fill in the blanks with details the US government would rather we not know.   Kerry omits to mention important details like Osama bin Laden being a CIA operative, the Bush-bin Laden family connections, and how ISIS grew out of Al Qaida.    If the CIA had never created Al Qaida, there would be no organized terrorism in the Middle East.   There would always be individuals and tiny cells of discontent, but nothing massive like ISIS is today.

Of course, blaming the Iraeli-Arab dispute is very politically correct as it facilitates the US having some influence and justifies a US presence as an ally of Israel.   ISIS isn't going to Palestine, though.   Not at all.

Middle East officials are not likely to publicly tell Kerry things he already knows, and he already knows that ISIS serves a purpose for Western globalists.   Chaos brings a demand for order, and they think they will supply the order, a New World Order.

Odd, isn't it, how the UN stays away from ISIS the same way they stayed away from Iraq?   No UN troops, no UN threats to invade, no UN peacekeepers, nothing.   The  Middle East is being destroyed, nation by nation, in order to bring total collapse.  

So Kerry can blame it on the Israeli-Arab problem, but Israel isn't getting attacked, Arabs and Syrians are.   And that suggests that Kerry is a liar.   If Israel is not a direct target of ISIS, then the dispute is obviously not at the heart of ISIS concerns.   Israel is a much smaller nation than Iraq and Syria.   Israel would not be an easy target but it would be a critically important one if ISIS was created to end the dispute.   But that was not why ISIS was created nor why it exists.

#58 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:31 PM

No blanks?   Kerry omitted to mention any hint of a history of the connections between CIA, Al Qaida and ISIS, a huge blank in history

You just 'created' them blanks. YOU have questions on those issues but of the article of the opening post, the isis ISSUE is observed.

Of course, blaming the Iraeli-Arab dispute is very politically correct as it facilitates the US having some influence and justifies a US presence as an ally of Israel.   ISIS isn't going to Palestine, though.   Not at all.

There is nothing politically correct about 'blaming' israel. In fact, many are labeled 'anti-semitic' for so much as breathing the idea that israel is responsible for anything.

And the whole world knows that the US is primary influence, money and support of israel.

Middle East officials are not likely to publicly tell Kerry things he already knows,

The opening post was Kerry summarizing the closed door meeting. And that meeting were of ME officials. The summary is, that the israeli-palestinian conflict IS the reason of ISIS

#59 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:32 PM

and he already knows that ISIS serves a purpose for Western globalists.

there is that created 'blank' again. You are ranting as if to know what the guy is thinking.

Chaos brings a demand for order, and they think they will supply the order, a New World Order.

And that is what brings up the idea, within my own head, that you're on the edge of being nuts.

Odd, isn't it, how the UN stays away from ISIS the same way they stayed away from Iraq?

You're odd.

No UN troops, no UN threats to invade, no UN peacekeepers, nothing. The Middle East is being destroyed, nation by nation, in order to bring total collapse.

No threats?

The ME has been destroyed by the dissent of israel and Palestine. It has lasted for over half a century and when it FINALLY comes to the surface, you are denying it.

So Kerry can blame it on the Israeli-Arab problem, but Israel isn't getting attacked, Arabs and Syrians are.

Kerry didn't blame it on them. He conveyed what they told him. I am telling you, that I recognize the exact same thing; the apartheid is wrong.

And that suggests that Kerry is a liar.

No it doesn't. It means that you have created a blank and are adlibbing as you go.

The liar on this issue is YOU!

If Israel is not a direct target of ISIS, then the dispute is obviously not at the heart of ISIS concerns.

'Islamic State' of Levant (ISIL) is exactly that, setting the tone that the levant is Islamic, to contrast the 'jewish state'.

Israel is a much smaller nation than Iraq and Syria.

But oppressing millions and for over half a century.

Israel would not be an easy target but it would be a critically important one if ISIS was created to end the dispute.

I would like to stop the targeting from/for either side but you and I are in debate because you think a NWO is an American band stand causing the ME dissent, and I am telling you point blank, that israeli oppression of Palestine for the last half century is why the ME is a mess.

But that was not why ISIS was created nor why it exists.

Since you and I both know, that israel would go ape on any group claiming to destroy israel, have you ever wondered if ISIS is not as stupid to blatantly call for Israel's fall?

Iran has been paying for the 'israel collapse' remarks for decades.

#60 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:24 AM

Israel existed before Obama became president.

He is just one of the few, that stand up and allow the white house to be a bit more honest on the 'apartheid'.

Obama did not sign S 1322 Embassy Act, nor have the last 3 presidents but the others are not vocal as to the bias that israel sustains.

Read the thread from the beginning.

For example:

I have been consistent the whole time.

The problem is some people are so blinded with dissent that the reading skills apparently slip with the hate.

Israel lies, Kerry lies, Hillary lied, Obama lies. None of them really want to enforce peace and demand that Israel allow return of the expelled Palestinians to their homeland, They are just playing with words. If US can kill millions in Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia etc. it surely can force fascist Israel to respect the rights of Palestinians.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Israel Apartheid, Israel caused ISIS, Kerry Israel, JFJFP, BDS, ISIS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru