5 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

http://www.economist...ist-explains-13

"THE Temple Mount in Jerusalem is one of the worlds most explosive bits of real-estate. It has started to rumble again in recent weeks, with demands by Jewish militants to extend prayer rights, riots by Palestinians and the killing of several Israelis in knife or car-ramming attacks. The Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas, blames Israel for stirring a religious war; the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, accuses him of inciting violence; and Jordans King Abdullah II has withdrawn his ambassador to Israel. Why is the City of Peace so volatile?

Holy sites in the Holy Land have long been the cause of trouble, none more so than the mound where the Jewish temple built by Herod the Great once stood"
or how about today?
BBC

18 November 2014
Jerusalem synagogue: Palestinians kill Israeli worshippers

"Four Israelis have been killed and eight injured as two men armed with a pistol and meat cleavers attacked a West Jerusalem synagogue.

The attackers - Palestinians from East Jerusalem - were shot dead.

There have been several deadly attacks and clashes recently in Jerusalem, which has also seen heightened tension over a disputed holy site.

Israel has vowed to respond "with a heavy hand" to the attack - the deadliest in Jerusalem in six years.

Three of the victims were dual Israeli-US nationals, the US state department has confirmed, while the fourth was a dual Israeli-UK citizen. All of the funerals will take place on Tuesday, with some of the ceremonies already under way."

Mr Abbas's office issued a statement saying: "The presidency condemns the attack on Jewish worshippers in their place of prayer and condemns the killing of civilians no matter who is doing it."."

The Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades, the military wing of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, said it carried out the synagogue attack.

'I tried to escape'

The attack happened at the Bnei Torah Kehillat Yaakov synagogue and religious seminary site on Harav Shimon Agassi Street - home to a largely Orthodox Jewish community in the Har Nof neighbourhood.

The victims were Rabbi Moshe Twersky, 59, head of the seminary, Arieh Kupinsky, 43, and Kalman Levi, 55, all of whom also held US passports. The fourth victim, Avraham Goldberg, 68, is also a UK citizen.

Police say there was a shoot-out with the attackers when officers reached the scene.
.And then for the graphics................. just a couple hours ago.

http://www.jpost.com...r-attack-382131

"Images of blood trails in the Jerusalem synagogue emerged on Tuesday after two Palestinians armed with a meat cleaver and a gun killed four people before being shot dead by police, the deadliest such incident in six years in the Holy City amid a surge in religious conflict.

A worshiper who attended the morning service in the Kehillat Bnei Torah synagogue in an ultra-Orthodox neighborhood of West Jerusalem said about 25 people were praying when shooting broke out.

Pictures posted by an Israeli army spokesman on the Internet showed a man in a Jewish prayer shawl lying dead, a bloodied butcher's cleaver discarded on the floor and several overturned prayer tables.

Israel's ambulance service said at least eight people were seriously wounded."

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

Netanyahu is talking now.

#3 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:39 PM

to bishadi :::::::::::

perhaps you know what you mean when you tell us that "netanyahu is talking now"

but i do not have the slightest idea of what you are trying to tell us.

let me tell you that i personaly do not believe that any ptece of realestate should ever be considered special enuf to start a war. NEVER.

vlad

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36836 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:38 AM

Nasty, bloody mess, that does little to change Israeli government policy except to make things worse for Palistinians.  

It's not the rabbis who are shooting Palistinians, it's the government.

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

Nasty, bloody mess, that does little to change Israeli government policy except to make things worse for Palistinians.

correct. Violence does neither side, any good.

In some sense, the murderer don't deserve any trial. They died by the same use.

The 2 cousins, caused more divide, violence, destruction and even hate, based on the same kind of ignorant beliefs as any person, lying and considering it ok. The LIE is what created the monsters on both sides and what needs to be addressed. For example, the 1.5 billion muslims, do not adhere to the same bs, as the wingnuts killing people or more perfectly, not all that claim to be Jews support Israel and are actually boycotting Israel. (See JFJFP and BDS)

It's not the rabbis who are shooting Palistinians, it's the government.

Just like it is not the government allowing the rabbis to take al aqsa. It is rabbi that have been for months, going onto the hill (al aqsa aka temple mount), which is a muslim site.
That problem is what I have been telling this forum, is 'the trouble that starts it all'......................... WW3

to bishadi :::::::::::

perhaps you know what you mean when you tell us that "netanyahu is talking now"
but i do not have the slightest idea of what you are trying to tell us.

get your head out of your behind, blad

let me tell you that i personaly do not believe that any ptece of realestate should ever be considered special enuf to start a war. NEVER.

because you have no idea why Israel was even born in the arab region of the world. With the money Israel has received over the last 50 yrs, they could have created an atlantis, with streets paved in gold and pretty little homes in the land of milk and honey.......... but instead, people are lying and dying and the world is so close to a holocaust, that I find myself trying to open eyes versus working more on medical advancements.

Edited by bishadi, 19 November 2014 - 03:32 PM.

#6 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:21 PM

Apparently the NEWS of what the divide is about is finally making the news

Nov. 23, 2014 6:30am

What is the Temple Mount, and why is it significant to the faithful?

The Temple Mount is the holiest site in Judaism. The earliest association with the site’s holiness can be found in Genesis 22, when Abraham nearly sacrifices his son Isaac at God’s command. Genesis 22:2 refers to the site being in the area of Mount Moriah. Later, when the Jews built the First Temple and then the Second Temple, they chose to build there as the place God had spoken to Abraham. The site also housed the Holy of Holies, where the Ark of the Covenant stood as the earthly home for the divine presence.

http://www.theblaze....ting-around-it/

And how long have I been educating the Pravda on this matter?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: temple mount, al aqsa, red heifer, zion, holocaust, ww3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru