• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

Last night to watch Obama's reason behind the executive orders made sense.   "We the People" as a society are all from immigration.

I know that the Senate did put the immigration reform to vote and passed it over a 1yr ago, but it is the republicans of the house that are ticked at obamacare, is why the goofs did nothing on immigration reform.  Boehner confirmed it this am. I watched his words and Obama's.

That kind evidence is what the kids of the world need to see.   The old phucks that are creating our laws, are not doing it for US but for their own agenda of political games.

The immigration problem with families being separated is wrong.  The executive order to enable deferment was brilliant and now the pukes are so mad, that they are literally losing self control and the true reasons are standing out.   Them sobs don't care about the human beings of this land, but are representing business over people.

As an additional note that as soon as the gop took the house last week, that a scramble to increase war funding and even the oil pipeline were immediately pursued.

The solution is that with online capabilities, put all laws to collective vote.

As a person has an SS#, they can be accounted for, to vote.  

Think about it.

#2 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13872 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

Yes, if a man really believes in democracy, then he will let everyone vote on what they want to do to him.

Moses had a different idea:

No one could vote to take away his life and property, nor deny him Truth and Public Security, save for a real crime, proven by witnesses faithful to Truth. 

Edited by Ivan88, 21 November 2014 - 04:23 PM.

#3 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:20 PM

Sorry, but the US is not a democracy, it is a republic.   Our "vote" would require a new constitution to make it count.

We have representative government and it is our job as voters to pick people who are working class like us, and not community organizers, communists, and terrorists.   We can vote into office the nut jobs picked by the political parties and suffer the consequences.

The representatives we elect were supposed to be representing us, and not representing their campaign donors, corporate sponsors, or favorite idiologues.

What Obama promised last night was that American kids will be living with their parents well past retirement age because there will be more unemployed illegal aliens than jobs.    It has already been noted that Obama allowed into the country far more people than there could ever be job openings to support, so there will be a massive drain on public welfare funds in the immediate future when Obama finally implements his executive order.    What Obama will accomplish is to kill a sick economy.    America's future is to join the 3rd world.

#4 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:54 PM

Obama was just speaking in Vegas. Almost verbatim on the speech but he did mention that if 'they' want to pass a bill, then go ahead.

ps..... he said 512 days, not 511 days that I thought, since the Senate passed the bill

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

Sorry, but the US is not a democracy, it is a republic.   Our "vote" would require a new constitution to make it count.

And your point is?

We have representative government and it is our job as voters to pick people who are working class like us, and not community organizers, communists, and terrorists.   We can vote into office the nut jobs picked by the political parties and suffer the consequences.

no sheet

There are 'other' countries living on US tax payer funding. To the extent, that the other country has free health care and 'we the people' don't.

Bad choices, but at least with the president, the people voted HIM into office as a majority of the US population.

The representatives we elect were supposed to be representing us, and not representing their campaign donors, corporate sponsors, or favorite idiologues.

don't vote gop

What Obama promised last night was that American kids will be living with their parents well past retirement age because there will be more unemployed illegal aliens than jobs.

that comment is about like claiming that your mental instability is because of Obama too

The country is in better shape, DOW wise, gas price wise and economically, than the conservatives left but the weak, are too busy pushing the whine.

You appreciate NOTHING.

I opened the thread sharing an appreciation for making decisions based on empathy for life.

You have no business speaking on economics because you cant even comprehend what you read in the first place.

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21119 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:07 AM

All muslims stand behind Obola...

Just because he's muslim.

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:43 AM

And your point is?

no sheet

There are 'other' countries living on US tax payer funding. To the extent, that the other country has free health care and 'we the people' don't.

Bad choices, but at least with the president, the people voted HIM into office as a majority of the US population.

don't vote gop

that comment is about like claiming that your mental instability is because of Obama too

The country is in better shape, DOW wise, gas price wise and economically, than the conservatives left but the weak, are too busy pushing the whine.

You appreciate NOTHING.

I opened the thread sharing an appreciation for making decisions based on empathy for life.

You have no business speaking on economics because you cant even comprehend what you read in the first place.

You have to be the least informed person in America.

Obama has no empathy for life, particularly yours, as he floods the country with illegal residents who laugh at you for covering their medical, food, college, and other living expenses.   

You don't even have much of a country when foreign citizens can walk in and take jobs away from Americans.

#8 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:51 PM

You have to be the least informed person in America.

The thread is about a speech by the American Commander in Chief.

How much better informed do I need to be.

Dow is up
Unemployment is lower
Housing rebounding
No use of police-state powers to take land for oil pipeline. (That would have been US tax dollars paying the infrastructure of a business.)

And the pres made it clear that the boneheads of the house are not doing their job.

Senate passed the bill, a year and a half ago but the ignorant like you are the ill informed. The proof is that you consider making decisions based on empathy for human life, is that you are being taken advantage of.

Obama has no empathy for life,

I do and he represented empathy as the reasons of the choice, just like I would.

particularly yours,

I don't ask from HIM, except to make decisions based on good solid adherence to honest application and moral fiber.

I'm American. I care and don't need bigots to support what I stand for. I live under the rules of empathy as that is what conscious human beings do, naturally, instinctively and with honor, love, integrity and willingness to give of self to help another.

It is people like me, that even put up with sobs like you. That is why in other countries, you wouldn't make it. Heck, I bet you would not survive 6 months just in an inner city environment with your mouth.

as he floods the country with illegal residents who laugh at you for covering their medical, food, college, and other living expenses.

Vivid imagination. That is what idiots do. They make up evil stories to support their stupidity.

You don't even have much of a country when foreign citizens can walk in and take jobs away from Americans.

more PROOF of your stupidity.

Jobs ship out to foreign countries, because it's cheaper to make them. Business ships out your job, not a migrant willing to work for a living.

I like diversity of opinion, life style and culture because they show us what can be created and valued in different but in side each are the same.

I cant make you use your head

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

He heh Bishadi sayin Obongo is awesome....the MK Ultra'd dipshit's husband....or wife is a fucking tranny!

Can ya let us know who the pillow biter is in that relationship Bishadi!

#10 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43820 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

He heh Bishadi sayin Obongo is awesome....the MK Ultra'd dipshit's husband....or wife is a fucking tranny!

Got proof or did you just read about it on the internet and see some shitty photoshops that you were gullible enough to believe are real. What about the daughters? are they the real daughters of Obama or are they tranny midgets?

#11 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43820 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

All muslims stand behind Obola...
Just because he's muslim.

Yeah, and you are a Jewish Buddhist or Jew Boo for short.

Robert the Jew Boo... :lafn:

Edited by Mandrake, 22 November 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#12 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57239 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:08 PM

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

correct

scum like bishadi should be shot ....

#13 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

correct

scum like bishadi should be shot ....

The US Congress is a fucking circus after the Jews killed Kennedy....The First lady is a dude.. she/he has a bigger dick than Obongo according to photos......you can''t make this shit up!

#14 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:38 PM

The thread is about a speech by the American Commander in Chief.

How much better informed do I need to be.

Dow is up
Unemployment is lower
Housing rebounding
No use of police-state powers to take land for oil pipeline. (That would have been US tax dollars paying the infrastructure of a business.)

And the pres made it clear that the boneheads of the house are not doing their job.

Senate passed the bill, a year and a half ago but the ignorant like you are the ill informed. The proof is that you consider making decisions based on empathy for human life, is that you are being taken advantage of.

I do and he represented empathy as the reasons of the choice, just like I would.

I don't ask from HIM, except to make decisions based on good solid adherence to honest application and moral fiber.

I'm American. I care and don't need bigots to support what I stand for. I live under the rules of empathy as that is what conscious human beings do, naturally, instinctively and with honor, love, integrity and willingness to give of self to help another.

It is people like me, that even put up with sobs like you. That is why in other countries, you wouldn't make it. Heck, I bet you would not survive 6 months just in an inner city environment with your mouth.

Vivid imagination. That is what idiots do. They make up evil stories to support their stupidity.

more PROOF of your stupidity.

Jobs ship out to foreign countries, because it's cheaper to make them. Business ships out your job, not a migrant willing to work for a living.

I like diversity of opinion, life style and culture because they show us what can be created and valued in different but in side each are the same.

I cant make you use your head

Bishadi fairly well sums up what the elite want everyone to believe, but fortunately, real Americans are melting the telephones in D.C. with anger about Obama and his crackpot immigration ideas.   

Comrade Bishidi writes like the good little communist that Obama is, so his comments reflect exactly what the Obama regime's talking points say.  But if Obama had any empathy for human life, he would apply that in America by keeping Ebola outside the country where it can be isolated.   He lacks empathy, way past zero empathy, to an astonishingly negative number.    He even brags about how good he is at killing people.

#15 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43820 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:28 PM

Illegal immigrants who have lived here longer than 5 years and have children who are citizens can stay, but they can't get any sort of welfare, government healthcare or social security benefits anymore, although they still have to pay for all that stuff while they live and work here.

Until Congress makes legislation and laws are passed, that's how it is. Get used to it.

http://news.yahoo.co...-135012408.html

I'm not holding my breath while waiting for Congress to do anything other than bicker and whine.

Edited by Mandrake, 22 November 2014 - 05:30 PM.

#16 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

Illegal immigrants who have lived here longer than 5 years and have children who are citizens can stay, but they can't get any sort of welfare, government healthcare or social security benefits anymore, although they still have to pay for all that stuff while they live and work here.

Until Congress makes legislation and laws are passed, that's how it is. Get used to it.

http://news.yahoo.co...-135012408.html

I'm not holding my breath while waiting for Congress to do anything other than bicker and whine.

They already are getting those benefits.    It would require legislation to stop those benefits, not an executive order.

In California, for example, about 40% of the entire state budget is for welfare payments.

Some immigrants even had special federal programs, such as Cuban Welfare, which paid them more than what ordinary American citizens could get.    If you think Obama is going to take away the pot of gold at the end of the immigration rainbow, you've just been fooled again.   It will never happen.   Illegals will apply and get paid, period.    All they have to do is ask for the money.

#17 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

Bishadi fairly well sums up what the elite want everyone to believe,

The gop represent the elite.

but fortunately, real Americans are melting the telephones in D.C. with anger about Obama and his crackpot immigration ideas.

the majority are holding signs, saying thank you.

The phone calls are the gops that got their feeling hurt

Comrade Bishidi writes like the good little communist that Obama is

Funny, he got voted into office. Punks like you are not aware that voting supersedes whining.

, so his comments reflect exactly what the Obama regime's talking points say.

I watch what is actually happening, and you have you head up your arse.

But if Obama had any empathy for human life, he would apply that in America by keeping Ebola outside the country where it can be isolated.

Punks like you, don't like executive action, but expect HIM to personally make a policy that NO EBOLA into USA.

You must be a gop-punk

Personally, the executive order should be to shoot liars because so far 'we the people' just punk liar out, like I have with you.

He lacks empathy, way past zero empathy, to an astonishingly negative number.

You have no numbers to show, because your rants are based on zero evidence

He even brags about how good he is at killing people.

If he was so good at that, you'd be dead.

#18 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

In California, for example, about 40% of the entire state budget is for welfare payments.

Only a complete moron could write something like that and have the ability to show up to defend it.

#19 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:01 PM

Only a complete moron could write something like that and have the ability to show up to defend it.

You and others who support Obama after 6 years of corruption and law breaking and treason are not very brilliant thinkers.

What would Obama have to do to change your mind about him - fire you and give your job to an illegal alien?  

Steal your car?

Have capitol police beat you up or shoot you?

How much punishment can you take before you change your attitude?   

#20 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21119 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:39 AM

You and others who support Obama after 6 years of corruption and law breaking and treason are not very brilliant thinkers.

What would Obama have to do to change your mind about him - fire you and give your job to an illegal alien?  

Steal your car?

Have capitol police beat you up or shoot you?

How much punishment can you take before you change your attitude?   

No amount of "truth" can change his mind because Obola is muslim, and being muslim is the greatest thing a man can be, so Obola is his man and it doesn't matter how much destruction he wreaks on america, it's all for the grand caliphate, which all muslims want. And part of this caliphate is the destruction of the christian infidel empires of Europe, Russia and America. As well as everywhere else they can find christians, like Kurds and Armenia.... to Bishadi, it's perfectly OK for Oboloid to bring poverty and disease, in fact, he'd to it himself if he could. That's why right from the start, I questioned his motives for supporting Russia and Serbia. All muslims stay muslims after hearing the truth because they don't want to hear the truth, they hate truth, as truth has nothing in common with lies.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Executive order, Boehner, GOP, Obama, Freedom, America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru