• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

You and others who support Obama after 6 years of corruption and law breaking and treason are not very brilliant thinkers.

I support America and that president so happens to be the American president and the congress, is where the corruption is best observed.

You don't like Obama, perhaps because of the color of skin?!?!?

What would Obama have to do to change your mind about him - fire you and give your job to an illegal alien?

I don't own walmart 

Steal your car?

someone has your integrity, just not you

Have capitol police beat you up or shoot you?

wont be the first time

How much punishment can you take before you change your attitude?

My attitude is towards 'empathy for life', but punks like you don't qualify. I have no empathy for a lying bigots. Especially when they know that they are doing it.

#22 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:33 PM

No amount of "truth" can change his mind because Obola is muslim,

Obama is a Christian. Not a muslim.

If he was muslim, Israel would not have bombed gaza without sanctions.

and being muslim is the greatest thing a man can be, ..

oh really

Obama is not a muslim and he is not combined with them, because of terrorist like you.

so Obola is his man and it doesn't matter how much destruction he wreaks on america,

Obama is pres. America chose the president by majority vote. If you were American, you would know how that works.

it's all for the grand caliphate, which all muslims want

Oh, you mean messiah or that returning jesus dude.......?

Mussies are seeking 'caliphate' which is exactly the same as jews wanting messiah and Christians expecting jesus to come back

but like you, have no idea who, what, and when

And part of this caliphate is the destruction of the christian infidel empires of Europe,

Christians are worst than muslims by far. Perhaps that is why you don't like Obama.

Edited by bishadi, 24 November 2014 - 12:45 PM.

#23 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35749 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:02 PM

Obama is a Christian. Not a muslim.

If he was muslim, Israel would not have bombed gaza without sanctions.

oh really

Obama is not a muslim and he is not combined with them, because of terrorist like you.Obama is pres. America chose the president by majority vote. If you were American, you would know how that works.

Oh, you mean messiah or that returning jesus dude.......?

Mussies are seeking 'caliphate' which is exactly the same as jews wanting messiah and Christians expecting jesus to come back

but like you, have no idea who, what, and when

Christians are worst than muslims by far. Perhaps that is why you don't like Obama.

I think THE ONLY REASON WHY Obama has not been impeached is because he has black skin, and to that extent, the US Congress is completely racist.

I don't support Obama's treason, one example of which was to allow the People's Liberation Army of China to participate in GridEx 2 exercises showing them how our power grids can be taken down.    I don't support the criminal conspiracies going on in Washington, D.C. with the I.R.S. bullying conservative organizations and then committing perjury over their "lost" emails.

I don't support war with Russia, a nation which did huge favors for Bush and Obama, and now Obama is spitting on them with sanctions.

I think people who support the Obama regime are as anti-American as anyone could possibly be, as they sit back and cheer while Obama wrecks this formerly prosperous country.

I think Obama is the worst president any nation has ever had, with a few exceptions such as Pol Pot and those like him.    Obama is a communist, which precludes him from being a Christian.    True Communists are atheists and  even Satanists.   Obama likes that crowd.

Bishadi thinks he is being patriotic by supporting Obama, but he is nothing of the kind.    No patriot would support unlimited debt for his country, unregulated immigration, and unchecked power in the president.

#24 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

I think THE ONLY REASON WHY Obama has not been impeached is because he has black skin, and to that extent, the US Congress is completely racist.

Hey, you finally made an opinion, of yours.

I don't support Obama's treason, one example of which was to allow the People's Liberation Army of China to participate in GridEx 2 exercises showing them how our power grids can be taken down.

Obama has nothing to do with treason, because of the billion Chinese.

Perhaps if the monopolies did not sell manufacturing jobs over seas, the chinese would not be so ticked for not being paid. Business runs the net and software, not the government. Blame the right people not Obama for ebola and Obama for migrants wanting to be like us, free.

I don't support the criminal conspiracies going on in Washington, D.C. with the I.R.S. bullying conservative organizations and then committing perjury over their "lost" emails.

Conservatives will mislead, because they choose not to evolve. The obtuse should be IRS'd, then lobotomized, if necessary.

I don't support war with Russia, a nation which did huge favors for Bush and Obama, and now Obama is spitting on them with sanctions.

What favor has Russian offered except the term Pravda, just so I know YOUR opinion on that?

I think people who support the Obama regime are as anti-American as anyone could possibly be, as they sit back and cheer while Obama wrecks this formerly prosperous country.

Americans, like myself, are happy to be alive and support good decisions, like the one that the thread is on. Especially when based on empathy for human life.

And if you were mentally here in the now, you would see that the last 6 years have been a progression of "this formerly prosperous country" that the idiots prior left behind.

I think Obama is the worst president any nation has ever had, with a few exceptions such as Pol Pot and those like him.

Name a specific reason, that you can sustain.

I opened up a thread because the decision was grounded to real world application, not make believe.

Obama is a communist, which precludes him from being a Christian.

There is that stupid, again.
Voted in, as Pres of USA and you make such comments. That is closer to treason, than anyone even wanting to be an American.

As for Christians: Anyone claiming the creed, to be a Christian is lying to themselves. Nothing to debate. It's a fact!

True Communists are atheists and  even Satanists.

Another Stupid comment. Most ever Russian, that you'll ever come in contact with, will be Christian. I have come across old Russian Jewish folk, but nothing other, than Christian. Take a pole on this site and see for yourself.

Obama likes that crowd.

Pres is required to remove any bias either way. USA is not a religious state or supposed to be, in any sense of the word.

Bishadi thinks he is being patriotic by supporting Obama, but he is nothing of the kind.

I don't think like you do.

And you don't think for me, either.

#25 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35749 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:37 PM

It has become obvious that Bishadi doesn't live in America.

#26 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

was it because I know a bit more than you even thought capable for 'we the people'?

Or perhaps you had no idea that Russians are primarily Christian as far as religiously observant by populous?

It cannot be because I wrote: "As for Christians: Anyone claiming the creed, to be a Christian is lying to themselves. Nothing to debate. It's a fact!"

That claim is sustained, because most every Christian that I know, understands that HE would have to 'return' to finish the job as 'revelation' represents. So just by awareness in default, the per se hammer hasn't showed up, per bible itself.
American's are capable of evolving, purely because integrity is a part of being free. The capacity to think for yourself, is what freedom is all about. That ability to make a choice.

The reality is, people like you are so screwed up by ignorance, that you don't comprehend your own capability to be honest with yourself and be correct. You feel it, you experience it but you are afraid.

You, personally, should be.

Edited by bishadi, 24 November 2014 - 06:01 PM.

#27 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58545 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Bishadi,

you are an ASSHOLE!

sorry

#28 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35749 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

was it because I know a bit more than you even thought capable for 'we the people'?

Or perhaps you had no idea that Russians are primarily Christian as far as religiously observant by populous?

It cannot be because I wrote: "As for Christians: Anyone claiming the creed, to be a Christian is lying to themselves. Nothing to debate. It's a fact!"

That claim is sustained, because most every Christian that I know, understands that HE would have to 'return' to finish the job as 'revelation' represents. So just by awareness in default, the per se hammer hasn't showed up, per bible itself.
American's are capable of evolving, purely because integrity is a part of being free. The capacity to think for yourself, is what freedom is all about. That ability to make a choice.

The reality is, people like you are so screwed up by ignorance, that you don't comprehend your own capability to be honest with yourself and be correct. You feel it, you experience it but you are afraid.

You, personally, should be.

No, none of those.    The real reason I know you are not living in America is because you still think Obama is a genius.

Nobody in America believes any longer that Obama is a great leader.  

The debate is whether he is the worst leader of all time, or 2nd worst.   

Carter was the worst until Obama was installed into the White House.

As for Russians being Christian, I never said they were not Christian.   Few Russians were, or are, Communists, and that makes them smarter than the 55% of Americans who are Communists but don't realize it.   

The jews who in 1917 started the revolution in Russia and then later ran the Soviet Union into the ground were not Christians.   

The average Russian citizen is a better Christian today than the average American who rarely goes to any church.   

You still think Obama is a Christian?    Well, you are wrong again, as usual.   He spent more hours playing golf than he spent sitting in church.   When is the last time you saw a photo op published of Obama going to church?   Not since the first presidential election!

The Obama family doesn't spend Sundays at church anymore.   They won the election, so they don't have to pretend to be Christian.

Obama is, and has been, a complete phony, from the claims he made in his biography to the claims he made about Obamacare.   Obama is the real-life Manchurian Candidate that Hollywood warned us about, except that Robert Redford was better looking.

Google:  Obama is a traitor and read some of it.   Get familiar with Obama's work.

People around Obama don't dare call him stupid in public but you can get their drift from what Obama's Secretary of Defense thinks:

In the interview, Hagel made two key points that serve as accusations that President Barack Obama is mismanaging the United States military and the ISIS threat.

Rose asked Hagel to elaborate on comments that he made in a speech at the Reagan Library last weekend. In that speech, Hagel said that America’s military capability, while still the best in the world, is being threatened.

Hagel re-iterated that to Rose, but also left viewers to wonder about the direction that President Obama is taking the military.

“I am worried about it, I am concerned about it, Chairman Dempsey is, the chiefs are, every leader of this institution,” Hagel said, including Pentagon leadership but leaving both President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden’s names out of his list of officials who are worried about the U.S. military’s declining capability. Hagel said that the Congress and the American people need to know what while the U.S. military remains the strongest, best trained and most motivated in the world, its lead is being threatened because of policies being implemented now.

Hagel went on to note that a good leader prepares their institution for future success, saying that “the main responsibility of any leader is to prepare your institution for the future. If you don’t do that, you’ve failed. I don’t care how good you are, how smart you are, any part of your job. If you don’t prepare your institution, you’ve failed.”

In the past couple of years, Hagel has warned that defense budget cuts implemented under President Obama were hurting readiness and capability. The “how smart you are” line may be a veiled shot at President Obama, who basks in a media image that he is a cerebral, professorial president.

http://pjmedia.com/t...view-last-week/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheney Not Completely Sure If Obama Is a Traitor -- NYMag

www.nymag.com/ daily/ intelligencer/ 2014/ 06/ cheney-not-completely-sure-if-obama-is-a-traitor.html

Cheney is not completely sure he should say so in public media, but everyone knows what he means, and he means to say, "affirmative".   As do so many others who have examined what the White House has done.

09-ebola-protest.w529.h529.2x.jpg

Edited by Zharkov, 24 November 2014 - 09:00 PM.

#29 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

Bishadi,

you are an ASSHOLE!

sorry

what's to apologize for?

Truth is just that tough, especially to a bigot!

I've been telling you all along, that with your passion, you could be good.

But you choose the prideful stupidity of a stoned cold son of a beeeetch!

You're the kind that hurts my heart, because I know what you're capable of and you just piss it away.

#30 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:43 PM

No, none of those.    The real reason I know you are not living in America is because you still think Obama is a genius.

By using the word 'deferment' ?

It's just legal terminology. It don't make brilliant into a genius.

Nobody in America believes any longer that Obama is a great leader.

So if you spoke for 'anybody' in America, you could at least represent them. You speak for nobody of America except to say Russia is more Christian and they're smarter, than Americans.

As for Russians being Christian, I never said they were not Christian.   Few Russians were, or are, Communists, and that makes them smarter than the 55% of Americans who are Communists but don't realize it.   

The jews who in 1917 started the revolution in Russia and then later ran the Soviet Union into the ground were not Christians.   
The average Russian citizen is a better Christian today than the average American who rarely goes to any church.

So your opinion, is Russia is better at being Christian, than Americans, and they're smarter than 55% of Americans.

Uh....... the US has the majority of its population, not living in snow. I think the smarts you are referring too, must be financial.

You still think Obama is a Christian?

Like most Christians, believing in being 'forgiven'.

It's kind of ridiculous, aint it? Look at the Christians around this website, judging like rabbid dogs.

Well, you are wrong again, as usual.   He spent more hours playing golf than he spent sitting in church.

Good use of time on the days of relaxing. He cant make the congress work. He cant even fix ebola without people doing their part. He cant stop the sissies with curls in their hair from headbanging on a wailing wall either.

When is the last time you saw a photo op published of Obama going to church?   Not since the first presidential election!

Church is for people that cant read and need someone else to tell them how to think.

Church as the term is school or place of learning.

It is not a place to kiss the dirt, book, eat cookies called god or drink blood.

It is for learning. Sion is the 'house of knowledge'.

The Obama family doesn't spend Sundays at church anymore.   They won the election, so they don't have to pretend to be Christian.

Google:  Obama is a traitor and read some of it.   Get familiar with Obama's work.

The thread topic is about 'Obama's work'.

Uh duhhh.

The problem is that you have ADD or something perhaps STD.

People around Obama don't dare call him stupid in public but you can get their drift from what Obama's Secretary of Defense thinks:

Hagel quit because he made some inconsistent comments.

I believe Obama is not interested in funding weapons to any ME divide but the table is turning within his cabinet.

Cheney Not Completely Sure If Obama Is a Traitor -- Cheney is not completely sure he should say so in public media, but everyone knows what he means, and he means to say, "affirmative".   As do so many others who have examined what the White House has done.

Dick, used to be chairmen of Halliburton. Nothing else needs to be said.

#31 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35749 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:03 AM

Hagel Warned Of Rogue ‘New World Order’, Now He’s Fired

Chuck Hagel has been fired by Obama from his position as Defense Secretary. Hagel, a former GOP Senator, was appointed by Obama in early 2013 and therefore was scheduled to serve for the entirety of Obama’s second term.

Prior to his appointment, Hagel is said to have visited the White House in 2009, and personally warned Obama that he should look out for rogue elements within the Pentagon that were leading a ‘new world order’.

This was not reported on some internet conspiracy forum, it was a leading report published shortly before Hagel’s appointment, by Bob Woodward, an award winning journalist and associate editor with The Washington Post.

According to an account that Hagel gave, he told Obama: “We are at a time where there is a new world order.”

“We don’t control it. You must question everything, every assumption, everything they” — the military and diplomats — “tell you. Any assumption 10 years old is out of date. You need to question our role. You need to question the military. You need to question what are we using the military for.” Hagel is said to have told the President.

http://www.infowars....-now-hes-fired/

#32 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35749 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:06 AM

What Hagel failed to understand is that Obama is a willing participant in that rogue New World Order conspiracy.

#33 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21494 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:06 AM

What Hagel failed to understand is that Obama is a willing participant in that rogue New World Order conspiracy.

He forgot what side he's on...!   

#34 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

Hagel Warned Of Rogue ‘New World Order’, Now He’s Fired

Chuck Hagel has been fired by Obama from his position as Defense Secretary. Hagel, a former GOP Senator, was appointed by Obama in early 2013 and therefore was scheduled to serve for the entirety of Obama’s second term.

Prior to his appointment, Hagel is said to have visited the White House in 2009, and personally warned Obama that he should look out for rogue elements within the Pentagon that were leading a ‘new world order’.

This was not reported on some internet conspiracy forum, it was a leading report published shortly before Hagel’s appointment, by Bob Woodward, an award winning journalist and associate editor with The Washington Post.

According to an account that Hagel gave, he told Obama: “We are at a time where there is a new world order.”

“We don’t control it. You must question everything, every assumption, everything they” — the military and diplomats — “tell you. Any assumption 10 years old is out of date. You need to question our role. You need to question the military. You need to question what are we using the military for.” Hagel is said to have told the President.

http://www.infowars....-now-hes-fired/

"[ Hagel is said to have told the President."

You're news is on what ifs.

But to be fair: "If" you are correct, then I am glad the pres fired the guy. Only idiots like you, would believe that a NWO is something to fear.
"WE the people' are America of free people; THE NWO.

Freedom is the NWO and not you, nukes and all of the gawds combined can stop it.

A method to see how it works, is with the US President: he enabled deferment of hate based on empathy.

#35 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35749 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

"A method to see how it works, is with the US President: he enabled deferment of hate based on empathy."

Obama's method sure worked well in Ferguson, MO., right?   Obama said stop looting and.......nothing changed.

Hagel tried to say what everyone in America needs to understand: Obama and the New World Order are threats to all of humanity.

The Pentagon knows, and that is why their highest ranking officers are being replaced with toadies and yes-men and Marxist-Satanists.

#36 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35749 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

The NWO isn't an American invention.   It's European.

And for history-deficient readers, many Americans emigrated from Europe to get away from NWO-type schemes, plots, wars, and royal decrees.    We don't want that here.   It isn't welcome.    And it will fail.

#37 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:43 PM

"A method to see how it works, is with the US President: he enabled deferment of hate based on empathy."

Obama's method sure worked well in Ferguson, MO., right?

Those were American kids. Had nothing to do with 'deferment'.

I suppose Obama is at fault for you being ignorant?

Obama said stop looting and.......nothing changed.

You cant stop, are you one of the fergusen looters?

Hagel tried to say what everyone in America needs to understand: Obama and the New World Order are threats to all of humanity.

What NWO?

Name 1 party that you would succumb too as New World Order? Well hang on, you perhaps are not American so you probably don't know that American's don't do 'world order' anything. "We the people' are not afraid of NWO, even if hagel, putin, an adolph, a god, satan or a returning jesus said so.

You may be afraid, but human beings with 2 feet flat on the ground, don't even discuss such stupidity, because rational people are not as stupid to fear boogiemen.

The Pentagon knows, and that is why their highest ranking officers are being replaced with toadies and yes-men and Marxist-Satanists.

The pentagon controls the nukes arsenal, of planes, subs, and the ballistics. No NWO is putting fear into the brass. No isis/isil, ebola, Obama or flying horseman with lions heads and eating seals.

Fools like you, are the ones afraid and the evidence is your comments, posting and complete ignorance.

It's from ignorance being conveyed to the ignorant.

Edited by bishadi, 25 November 2014 - 04:44 PM.

#38 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:52 PM

The NWO isn't an American invention.   It's European.

kind of like 'knights templar' or 'chosen ones' perhaps even the 'four horseman' just like the headless horseman; ALL MANMADE

And for history-deficient readers, many Americans emigrated from Europe to get away from NWO-type schemes, plots, wars, and royal decrees.

So either stay in Europe with your boogiemen or stand up straight like an American.

We don't want that here.

Here is where Obama, is. You practically hate Obama as commander in chief.

I liked Obama's speech about how 'we' are all immigrants. I noticed that the American COMMANDER in Chief made a determination, based on empathy for human life.

Do you agree that it represents, AMERICA and AMERICANS?

It isn't welcome.

You're right: bigots can go f'''ck themselves.

And it will fail.

Throughout history, every time but this time, the last word makes it forever.

Edited by bishadi, 25 November 2014 - 04:52 PM.

#39 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35749 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:59 PM

Obama never mentions the REASONS why Europeans left Europe for America.

One big reason is they were tired of the European way of government and wanted FREEDOM.

Freedom is something they don't talk about at their meetings at Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove.

And there is a reason for that silence.

It's not in the NWO agenda.

#40 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:28 PM

Obama never mentions the REASONS why Europeans left Europe for America.

No need too.

He mentions empathy for human beings, American style.

One big reason is they were tired of the European way of government and wanted FREEDOM.

Ah... just like 'we the people'.

Punks like you, make America appear to be spineless based on the lack of integrity. Not to mention back stabbing the commander.

Freedom is something they don't talk about at their meetings at Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove.

I haven't been to 1.

You?

And there is a reason for that silence.

What will silence you? The ranting is ridiculous from your corner. But, I will be here if a NWO puke wants to tell 'we the people' that they are taking over. Until then, I never met anyone, legal, NWO or magically capable of making American's afraid of a NWO.

Only the spineless are ranting NWO bs as not even reliance on oil, gives a 'world order' the power over 'we the people'. God knows, 'we the people' have more weapons than perhaps any country on the earth, let alone a NWO coming to take over.

You're about as funny as a monkey doing a football

It's not in the NWO agenda.

with an internet, no NWO could even remotely exist, unless people like you are simply using it, to spread the fear.

When you identify what is scaring you, then you can get your own facts in order. When you figure out what is causing you to be afraid, let me know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Executive order, Boehner, GOP, Obama, Freedom, America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru