51 replies to this topic

#41 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:40 PM

OBAMA IGNITES THE FLAMES OF RACISM IN A STUNNING FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP

Sharpton and President Obama. Each of the three leaders fanned the flames of hatred and racism. I expected this kind of behavior from someone like Al Sharpton who sees racism in every social situation in America. Racism gives Sharpton his purpose for living. He is like an oncologist that would hate to see a cure for cancer. Without racism, Sharpton would have to find a real job!

“…there are real “problems” and a “deep distrust” that exists “between law enforcement and people of color” around the country. “We need to recognize that the situation in Ferguson speaks to the broader challenges that we face across the nation…”

Obama’s irresponsible and  inflammatory comments were not what the nation needed to hear at this time of extreme emotionality.

In 30 seconds, Obama fanned the flames of racial discord. In these 30 seconds, Obama reverted back to his all-to-familiar role as the community activist in Chicago as he displayed a deep mistrust for law enforcement officers across the country.

No, I am not saying that race relations between various communities and the police are not strained and do not need attention. They are in some cases, and these concerns should be addressed. However, at this time of unprecedented emotional volatility, this was not the time make such a set of inflammatory statements. For a moment last night, I could not tell if I was listening to a Presidential address to the nation or a race-baiting tirade from Al Sharpton.

http://www.thecommon...-of-leadership/

#42 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

What would it take to keep Obama from looting America?

Edited by Zharkov, 25 November 2014 - 05:47 PM.

#43 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

You must be a conservative.

The 'speech' was on immigration and the executive order being based on empathy for human life.

What was Obama supposed to do with idiots and racism in fergusen?

What does the executive orders and al Sharpton have to do with each other on a racial issue?

I paste the 'conservative' label on your obtuse punk arse, because your focus is about like a butt hole.

The best way to deal with fergusen is to film it all, and track down the perps. Send them to court, jail or better yet, to clean up the city as work detail in a chain gang.

To simply put the video feed on the streets, internet and local, for people to see what the lie can do to people.

You are a victim too.

#44 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

No need too.

He mentions empathy for human beings, American style.

Ah... just like 'we the people'.

Punks like you, make America appear to be spineless based on the lack of integrity. Not to mention back stabbing the commander.

I haven't been to 1.

You?

What will silence you? The ranting is ridiculous from your corner. But, I will be here if a NWO puke wants to tell 'we the people' that they are taking over. Until then, I never met anyone, legal, NWO or magically capable of making American's afraid of a NWO.

Only the spineless are ranting NWO bs as not even reliance on oil, gives a 'world order' the power over 'we the people'. God knows, 'we the people' have more weapons than perhaps any country on the earth, let alone a NWO coming to take over.

You're about as funny as a monkey doing a football
with an internet, no NWO could even remotely exist, unless people like you are simply using it, to spread the fear.

When you identify what is scaring you, then you can get your own facts in order. When you figure out what is causing you to be afraid, let me know.

If Obama's incredible display of stupidity doesn't scare you, it's because you are not an American.

Your ignorance of the meaning of the Bushobama executive orders, Agenda 21, government spying on our own citizens, Justice Dept. threats of punishment for whistleblowers, IRS perjury, is astonishing.  

I suppose the bottom line for you is to troll public forums.   Bad luck with that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Official: Obama Ordered National Guard Stand-Down During Ferguson Riots

Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder makes stunning claim

Earlier this morning, Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder made the stunning claim, telling Fox News, “Is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama Administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this.”

His comments followed Ferguson Mayor James Knowles’ complaint that his request for National Guard assistance was repeatedly ignored by Democrat Governor Jay Nixon last night.

Edited by Zharkov, 25 November 2014 - 06:32 PM.

#45 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

If Obama's incredible display of stupidity doesn't scare you, it's because you are not an American.

I am America and most every American comprehends that empathy supersedes political games.

Your ignorance of the meaning of the Bushobama executive orders, Agenda 21, government spying on our own citizens,

I never made a comment on them. The ignorance is that you can claim that I did, in false witness.

That kind of bs, is what is evidence of your weak minded psychosis.

Official: Obama Ordered National Guard Stand-Down During Ferguson Riots

Fergusen riots had nothing to do with immigration orders and the thread.

Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder makes stunning claim

Earlier this morning, Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder made the stunning claim, telling Fox News, “Is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama Administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this.”

read that again, idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fox news guy was asking a question....... you made it seem like the governor was asking the fox guy, the questions.

That is the kind of irresponsible deeds that complete morons do; mislead

#46 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:53 AM

Bishadi is so full of hate and evil that he cannot even read the words of America's politicians correctly, so let's try again:

"I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this."

Have you got it yet?

#47 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21119 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:07 AM

Bishadi is so full of hate and evil that he cannot even read the words of America's politicians correctly, so let's try again:

"I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this."

Have you got it yet?

You can't expect muslim Bishadi to oppose the muslim obamanoid do you?

Obola is muslim, he's god, he can do no wrong to a christian society, other than build it up, that would be wrong.

That's why obola will never do anything constructive in america, he's muslim and his job, as a muslim is to destroy and conquer a weakened america.

With the full support and cooperation of the gazoo mob who put him there to begin with, the very same humanoids who couldn't find anything wrong with his birth certificate, who hid his education records, his law records, and everything about him, including the lies he wrote in his "autobiography".

Edited by RobertD, 26 November 2014 - 02:09 AM.

#48 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:19 AM

You can't expect muslim Bishadi to oppose the muslim obamanoid do you?

Obola is muslim, he's god, he can do no wrong to a christian society, other than build it up, that would be wrong.

That's why obola will never do anything constructive in america, he's muslim and his job, as a muslim is to destroy and conquer a weakened america.

With the full support and cooperation of the gazoo mob who put him there to begin with, the very same humanoids who couldn't find anything wrong with his birth certificate, who hid his education records, his law records, and everything about him, including the lies he wrote in his "autobiography".

Excellent points.   The same people who would not question Obama's continual lying about himself would never question anything Obama does, so it is a waste of time to reply to one of them.   Life is too short.

#49 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

Only a complete moron could write something like that and have the ability to show up to defend it.

And they get federal benefits along with state benefits:

Illegal immigrants could receive Social Security, Medicare under Obama action

(AP)  Federal law says that people who pay the taxes and are deemed “lawfully present in the United States” can collect benefits under those programs when they become eligible. They may also receive survivor and disability benefits.

“If they pay in, they can draw,” White House spokesman Shawn Turner said by e-mail.

http://www.washingto...e984_story.html

#50 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

“If they pay in, they can draw,” White House spokesman Shawn Turner said by e-mail.

See how that works.

Kind of like 'paying forward'. If you give, you live!

To be a 'loss to the common' (isolating and selfish) by deeds you cause and impose to exist, you end up extinct.

"WE the people" as human beings are better than that!

So Obama made a good choice. He created the executive orders, an action by his cause, to now exist. No matter what other cruel, evil, corrupt, nasty, what-ever kind of business that you can stir up, on that day, in that speech ..... the guy did 'good'.

yes or no?

come on, you can do it?

Edited by bishadi, 26 November 2014 - 03:43 PM.

#51 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33515 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:47 PM

Excellent points.   The same people who would not question Obama's continual lying about himself would never question anything Obama does, so it is a waste of time to reply to one of them.   Life is too short.

Even monkey-man would agree on this point.

#52 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

Even monkey-man would agree on this point.

Sperm/Egg from man/women are the single cells that you and I evolved from. Nothing to debate.

The knowledge defining how life exists, to the letter, is the math in theorem defining how nature itself operates: the name of god.

No matter what bad, I have done, I am still that name holder.

My point is each 'monkey-man' can and does evolve. The life that evolves by choice, lives longer.

Happy Thanks Giving!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Executive order, Boehner, GOP, Obama, Freedom, America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru