Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Blowback In Paris Armed Terrorists Kill 12 People By Tony Cartalucci January 07, 2015 "ICH" <posted by macaense>

Je suis Charlie Mockery Jesus human cattle CHARLIE Chaplin KEYSTONE COPS Paris Shooting Hoax

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#21 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:18 PM

Just As The Islamic State (ISIL) Gets Exposed As A Fake US Enemy, A “Wag the Dog” Terrorist Attack in Paris?
Global Research, January 08, 2015

With information just breaking that the United States has been air dropping arms, food and medical supplies to Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) forces in Iraq, supposedly the world’s latest terrorist enemy on steroids, what has been suspected all along is now being confirmed.

To add fuel to the fire, this news comes just as warmonger Senator McCain got busted for secretly and illegally entering Syria to meet with ISIL to coordinate strategy on that warfront.

Clearly the ISIL is an ally to the US government in both Iraq and Syria. The command headquarters operating out of the US Embassy in Baghdad has been overseeing the US military airdrops of war supplies to our purported latest enemy in various provinces throughout Iraq. Back in October the US lied about an accidental dropping of supplies that went to the Islamic State jihadists instead of to the Kurds. The strategy in Iraq is to prolong the “war” against ISIL in order to ensure that permanent US military bases there get established, something recently deposed Iraqi President Maliki refused. It wasn’t so much Maliki’s poor leadership that spearheaded persecution and killing of so many Sunnis during his reign of terror that caused Washington to finally pull the plug on him. It was his kicking Americans out of his country entirely at the end of 2011 that brought his US orchestrated removal from power several months ago.

Just as the US Empire created al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden back in the 80’s to finish off the Russians in Afghanistan, then backed al Qaeda’s ethnic cleansing of Serbs in Kosovo and Bosnia, paving the way for bin Laden to play the heavy in collusion by Saudi-Israeli assistance to pull off the coup d’etat of the century on 9/11, it all became false pretext to wage permanent war on terror. Now that the US government has torn the Middle East asunder into multiple war ravaged failed states, with these latest revelations coming out of Iraq, the US cover has been completely blown – ISIL turns out to be just another axis-of-evil Empire creation by the US-Israeli-Saudi governments. Based on these latest on the ground accounts filtering in through Iranian and Iraqi intelligence sources, those previous reports from months ago on how the United States was covertly financing and training this “new and improved” brand of Islamic State terrorism again created by the US turns out to be absolutely true.

Like al Qaeda in the 1990’s Balkans, ISIL is the latest US mercenary terror on the ground fighting the US proxy war in Syria against Bashir al Assad’s forces and then seven months ago when ISIL invaded Iraq, it created the perfect excuse to deploy once again US troops on the ground in Iraq, remove former US puppet Melawi, set the stage for balkanizing Iraq into three separate entities (Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis) and fight a fake war against ISIL long enough to regain a military foothold in the country while following through with the overall longtime agenda to thoroughly destabilize the entire region.

And then with the menace of ISIL committing ethnic cleansing of Christians and moderate Moslems in both Iraq and Syria, the US once again masterminded another thinly veiled excuse for air strikes on Syrian soil, something Obama was not allowed to do the year before with the chemical weapons false flag. Of course instead of taking out ISIL, in recent months both Israeli and US military air strikes have been destroying Syria’s infrastructure, taking out oil refineries and food storage silos that hurt the Syrian people, not the supposed enemy ISIL.

In reaction to last September’s international spectacle of the ISIL beheadings of American and British journalists, which have been speculated to be fake, President Obama was grandstanding with his usual self-righteous acting job, pretending to be enraged and shocked by the latest US made Frankenstein monster, vowing to chase the latest declared enemy down,root them out and destroy them, wherever they may be, in both Iraq and Syria. Now we all know it was more theater, the imperial wizard behind the Empire curtain mimicking his rehearsed lines on the international stage, indignantly placating the world as a wannabe good guy. Seems that everything our commander-in-chief utters is fake, disingenuous and for show only. If in fact the US truly wanted to defeat ISIL, with technological capacity and precision as the world’s most powerful killing machine, within a month the US could easily locate and destroy ISIL forces.

Long ago even prior to 9/11 the neocon game plan still being acted out today was to wreak havoc in the Middle East and North Africa, taking down one regime after the next, plundering oil rich lands for Exxon, Shell and BP, carving up and devising chessboard pipelines to Europe while isolating and cutting off Russia and Iran oil and gas routes, waging the blood for oil conquest for global hegemony at the murderous expense of the darker skinned human population that happens to be Moslem.

Using terrorist mercenaries comes in handy to fight US Empire’s proxy wars where bulk deployment of more American troop invasions from a war-weary nation would not be tolerated. So 1400 US military “advisors” to coordinate the fake war against ISIL in Iraq also becomes the flimsy excuse to go after Syria after all. Taking down Assad in Syria is still the flimsy excuse to then go after Iran, the final Middle East conquest. Of course taking down Iran remains the ever so worn out excuse to also go after cold war enemy Russia [again]. This deceptive strategy and bottom line agenda masquerades as the actual US presence throughout the Middle East. Only by now the world is onto US Empire aggression. The humanitarian rhetoric of lies will no longer work as that game hand’s been played too many times before. No one will be fooled any more, not even the Americans.

Notice how every time the US government is about to be fully exposed in another boldface lie, this one being that ISIL is our sworn enemy, another wag the dog “terrorist” incident suddenly comes along to divert world attention. This time it was three heavily armed and trained gunmen in Paris attacking the office of the French satire magazine Charlie Hebdo, tragically killing twelve people. Of course like the US, France is notorious for arming and funding al Qaeda terrorists. The French foreign minister just accompanied McCain to Syria in their meeting with the ISIL “enemy” there. Questions of speculation over the government’s potential involvement in another false flag are being raised.

Not only does the attack temporarily take the heat off another sinister US foible being unraveled, it also gives strength to the war on terror, pumping up the rationale for creating yet more anti-terror laws, more totalitarian oppression in the name of national security and more anti-Moslem hatred around the globe. Though today’s attackers were French citizens, the anti-immigration and anti-Islam sentiment raging throughout the Western nations seems ready to boil over. All this of course conflict and violence is just what the oligarchs have ordered, using their age old winning formula of divide and conquer, always to blind people into hating and blaming other groups as scapegoats. The latest current events sweeping the headlines are part of the banking cabal’s design to create war, destabilize and destroy nations and economies and impoverish, kill and reduce the global population.

#22 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17041 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:31 PM

Did the French government plan to have the attack happen?

Saudi Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud delivered the warning of the impending attack against Charlie Hebdo to French Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian this past Sunday, but which Paris authorities failed to act upon.

http://www.whatdoesi...m/index1830.htm

If this report is true, and, considering how ISIS is an EU/HATO/US/Saudi/Israeli invention, then a Talmu"islamic" war on Europe is what they want.

Consider also that the French so called government fully abetted the Talmu-islamic" terrorists who destroyed  Libya.

Also, the French have assisted the terrorists attacking Syria.

And judging from the lead article on this thread, the French regime is obviously waging war on France via ISIS- Al CIAduh et. al.

Edited by Ivan88, 09 January 2015 - 06:38 PM.

#23 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:18 PM

I am NOT Charlie

By The Saker

January 08, 2015 "ICH"

#24 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

I am NOT Charlie

By The Saker

January 08, 2015 "ICH" -   Okay, let's be clear.  I am not Muslim.  I oppose terrorism.  I don't even support the death penalty.  I loathe Takfirism.  I oppose violence as a means to make a political or ethical point.  I fully support freedom of speech, including critical speech and humor.

But this morning I am most definitely NOT Charlie.

In fact, I am disgusted and nauseated by the sick display of collective hypocrisy about the murders in France.  Here is why:

Charlie Hebdo for the Darwin Awards

The folks at Charlie Hebdo had it coming. Here is what I wrote about them in September 2012 when they published their famous caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed: Worthy of the Darwin Awards, if you ask me.  Excellent, the “gene pool” of the French “caviar-Left” badly needs some cleaning".  Today I fully stand by my words.
  B6v_NDuCMAAhoMZ.jpg Just a stupid dare? Let me ask you this: what would be the point of, say, taking a nap on train tracks?  You don't have to "agree" with the train which will run you over, but it still will, won't it?  What about taking a nap on train tracks specifically to make a point?  To prove that the train is bad?  To dare it?  To make fun of it?  Would that not be the height of stupidity?  And yet, that is *exactly* what Charlie Hebdo did.  I would even argue that that his how Charlie Hebdo made it's money, daring the "Muslim train" to run them over.  You think I am exaggerating?  Check out the caricature which one of the folks who got murdered yesterday had just posted.  The text reads: "Still no terrorist attacks in France - Wait, we have until the end of January to send you are best wishes".  The crazy person shown in the drawing is packing a Kalashnikov and wearing an Afghan "Pakol" - the typical "crazy Muslim" in Charlie Hebdo's world.  Talk about a stupid dare...

"Spitting in people's souls"

There is an expression in Russian: spitting in somebody's soul.  It fully applies here.  Muslims worldwide have be unambiguously clear about that.  They take blasphemy very, very seriously, as they do the name of the Prophet and the Quran.  If you want to really offend a Muslim, ridicule his Prophet or his Holy Book.  That is not a secret at all.  And when Charlie Hebdo published their caricatures of the Prophet and when they ridiculed him the a deliberately rude and provocative manner, they knew what they were doing: they were very deliberately deeply offending 1.6 billion Muslims world wide.  Oh, and did I mention that in Islam blasphemy is a crime punishable by death?  Well, it turns out that of 1.6 billion Muslims exactly three decided to take justice in their own hands and kill the very deliberately blaspheming Frenchmen.    You don't have to be Muslim or to approve of the death penalty for blasphemy to realize that this was inevitable and that this has nothing to do with Islam as a religion.  Offend any group as large as 1.6 billion and sooner or later you will find 1-5 folks willing to use violence to make you pay for it.   This is a statistical inevitability.

Are some victims more equal then others?

So 12 deliberately "soul spitting blasphemers" were murdered and all of France is in deep mourning.  The media worldwide does such a good job presenting it all as a planetary disaster that many thousands people worldwide say "I am Charlie", sob, light candles and take a "courageous" stance for freedom of speech.

Crocodile tears if you ask me.

Happy+Wahabi.jpg The Empire's freedom fighter The fact is that the AngloZionists have carefully and lovingly nurtured, organized, armed, financed, trained, equipped and even directed the Takfiri crazies for decades.  From the war in Afghanistan to Syria today these murderous psychopaths have been the foot-soldiers of the AngloZionist Empire for decades.  But, apparently, nobody cares about their victims in Afghanistan, in Bosnia, in Chechnia, in Kosovo, in Libya, in Kurdistan, in Iraq or elsewhere.  There these liver-eating murderers are "freedom fighters" who get full support.  Including from the very same media which today is in mourning over Charlie Hebdo.  Apparently, in the western ethos some victims are more equal then others.

And when is the last time somebody in Europe shed a single tear over the daily murders of innocent people in the Donbass whose murder is paid for and directly directed by the western regimes?

How stupid do they think we are?

And then this.  Even a drooling idiot knew that Charlie Hebdo was THE prime target for that kind of attack.  And I promise you that French cops are not drooling idiots.  Yet, for some reason, they were nowhere to be seen that day.  Only a van with two (or one?) cop was parked nearby (hardly an anti-terrorist protection detail) and one poor cop was shot and then executed with an AK shot to the head while he was begging for mercy.  Is this the best the French state can do?

Hardly.

So what is going on here?  I will tell you what - the EU 1%ers are now capitalizing on these murders to crack down on their own population.  Sarkozy already met Hollande and they both agreed that new levels of firmness and vigilance need to be implemented.  Does that not reek of a French 9/11?

So no, I am most definitely NOT Charlie this morning and I am disgusted beyond words with the obscene display of doubleplusgoodthinking "solidarity" for a group of "caviar-lefties" who made their money spitting in the souls of billions of people and then dared them to do something about it.  And I am under no illusion whatsoever about the fact that cui bono clearly indicates that the French regime either organized it all, or let it happen or, at the very least, makes maximal political use of it all.

But most of all, I am disgusted with all those who play along and studiously avoid asking the right questions about all this.  I guess they really are "Charlies" all of them.

I am not.

The Saker blogs at http://www.vineyardsaker.blogspot.com  

Click for Spanish, German, Dutch, Danish, French, translation- Note- Translation may take a moment to load.

What's your response? -  Scroll down to add / read comments 

email1_trans.gif Sign up for our FREE D

#25 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:23 PM

Je ne suis pas Charlie

Par la Saker

8 janvier 2015"ICH«-D'accord, soyons clairs. Je ne suis pas musulman. Je m'oppose le terrorisme. Je ne soutiens pas même la peine de mort. Je déteste les Takfirism. Je suis opposé à la violence comme moyen de faire un point politique ou éthique. Je soutiens pleinement la liberté d'expression, y compris l'humour et les discours critiques.

Mais ce matin je suis la plupart certainement pas Charlie.

En fait, je suis dégoûté et écoeuré par l'affichage malade d'hypocrisie collective sur les meurtres en France. Voici pourquoi :

Charlie Hebdo pour le Darwin Awards

Les gens de chez Charlie Hebdo avaient à venir. Voici ce que j'ai écrit à leur sujet en septembre 2012, quand ils ont publié leurs célèbres caricatures du prophète Mohammed : digne des Darwin Awards, si vous me demandez. Excellent, le « patrimoine génétique » de la « gauche caviar » du Français a besoin des quelques nettoyage". Aujourd'hui, je me tiens entièrement par mes paroles.
  B6v_NDuCMAAhoMZ.jpg Juste un stupid dare ? Permettez-moi de vous poser la question suivante : quel serait le point de, dire, faire une sieste ferrées ? Vous n'avez pas à « s'entendre » avec le train qui vous coûtera plus de, mais il sera toujours, il ne ? Qu'en est-il de faire une sieste ferrées spécifiquement pour faire un point ? Pour prouver que le train est mauvais ? Il oser ? Pour se moquer de lui ? Serait-ce pas la hauteur de la bêtise ? Et pourtant, c'est * exactement * ce que fait Charlie Hebdo. Je dirais même que que son comment Charlie Hebdo fait c' est argent, oser le « train musulman » à eux écrasé. Vous pensez que j'exagère ? Découvrez la caricature qui d'entre les gens qui a assassiné hier vient de poster. Le texte se lit: "toujours pas attentats terroristes en France - attente, nous avons jusqu'à la fin du mois de janvier d'envoyer vous êtes meilleurs voeux". La personne folle au dessin est emballage une Kalachnikov et portant un Afghan "Pascal" - le musulman typique"fou" dans le monde de Charlie Hebdo. Parler d'un défi stupid...

« Cracher dans les âmes du peuple »

Il y a une expression en russe : cracher dans l'âme de quelqu'un. Il s'applique pleinement ici. Musulmans du monde entier ont être sans ambiguïté clair à ce sujet. Ils prennent blasphème très, très au sérieux, comme c'est le nom du Prophète et le Coran. Si vous voulez vraiment offenser un musulman, ridiculiser son prophète ou son livre sacré. Ce n'est pas du tout un secret. Et quand Charlie Hebdo a publié les caricatures du prophète, et quand ils ont ridiculisaient la manière délibérément grossier et provocateur, ils savaient ce qu'ils faisaient : ils étaient très délibérément profondément offensant 1,6 milliards le monde musulmans. Oh, et ai-je mentionné que dans l'Islam le blasphème est un crime punissable de mort ? Eh bien, il s'avère que de 1,6 milliards musulmans exactement trois a décidé de prendre la justice dans leurs mains et tuer les français très délibérément blasphémer. Vous n'avez pas à être musulman ou d'approuver la peine de mort pour blasphème à se rendre compte que c'était inévitable et que cela n'a rien à voir avec l'Islam comme une religion. Offenser un groupe aussi grand que 1,6 milliards et tôt ou tard, vous trouverez 1-5 de gens prêts à recourir à la violence pour vous faire payer pour cela. Il s'agit d'un caractère statistique inévitable.

Certains subissent plus d'égalité que les autres ?

Donc 12 délibérément « soul cracher blasphémateurs » ont été assassinés, et toute la France est en grand deuil. Les médias du monde entier fait le tel un bon travail de présentation il disent tous comme une catastrophe planétaire que plusieurs milliers de personnes dans le monde entier « Je suis Charlie », sanglote, allumer des bougies et prendre une position « courageuse » pour la liberté d'expression.

Larmes de crocodile si vous me demandez.

Happy+Wahabi.jpg Combattant de la liberté de l'Empire Le fait est que les AngloZionists ont soigneusement et amoureusement entretenu, organise, armés, financés, entraîne, équipé et même réalisé les Takfiri fous pendant des décennies. De la guerre en Afghanistan en Syrie aujourd'hui ces meurtriers psychopathes ont été les fantassins de l'Empire de AngloZionist depuis des décennies. Mais, apparemment, personne ne se soucie de leurs victimes en Afghanistan, en Bosnie, en long, au Kosovo, en Libye, au Kurdistan, en Irak ou ailleurs. Il sont a ces meurtriers de mangeurs de foie « combattants de la liberté » qui reçoivent le soutien total. Y compris des médias mêmes qui aujourd'hui sont en deuil sur Charlie Hebdo. Apparemment, dans l' Ouest ethos , certaines victimes sont plus égales que les autres.

Et quelle est la dernière fois que quelqu'un en Europe essuyer une larme unique sur les meurtres quotidiens de personnes innocentes dans le Donbass, dont l'assassinat est payé et réalisé directement par les régimes occidentaux ?

Stupide comment pensent-ils que nous sommes ?

Et puis cela. Même un idiot bave savait que Charlie Hebdo a été la cible de choix pour ce genre d'attaque. Et je vous promets que les flics Français sont baver pas idiots. Pourtant, pour une raison quelconque, ils étaient nulle part pour être vu ce jour-là. Seulement un van avec deux (ou un seul?) flic était stationné à proximité (difficilement un peloton de protection de lutte contre le terrorisme), un flic médiocre est blessé et ensuite exécuté avec un AK balle dans la tête alors qu'il était demande pitié. Est-ce le mieux que l'état Français peut faire ?

Guère.

Donc ce qui se passe ici ? Je vais vous dire ce que - l'ers de 1 % de EU sont maintenant capitaliser sur ces meurtres à sévir contre leur propre population. Sarkozy a déjà rencontré Hollande et ils ont tous deux conviennent que de nouveaux niveaux de fermeté et vigilance doivent être mises en œuvre. Qui puent pas d'un Français 9/11 ?

Donc non, je ne suis très certainement pas Charlie ce matin et je suis dégoûté au-delà des mots avec l'affichage obscène de doubleplusgoodthinking "solidarité" pour un groupe de "caviar-gauchistes », qui a fait leur argent cracher dans les âmes des milliards de personnes et puis a osé leur faire quelque chose. Et je suis sous aucune illusion sur le fait que cui bono indique clairement que le régime Français a organisé tout cela ou laissez-le arriver ou, à l'usage politique maximale tout le moins, fait de tout cela.

Mais surtout, je suis dégoûté avec tous ceux qui jouent le long et soigneusement éviter de poser les bonnes questions sur tout cela. Je suppose qu'ils sont vraiment « Charlies » tous d'entre eux.

Je ne suis pas.

Les blogs de Saker à http://www.vineyardsaker.blogspot.com  

Cliquez pour voir Espagnole, allemand, hollandais, danois, Françaistraduction-Note - traduction peut prendre un moment pour charger.

Quelle est votre réaction?- Faites défiler vers le bas pour ajouter / lire les commentaires

email1_trans.gif Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsl

#26 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

NÃO SOU Charlie

vilavudu.jpg
8/1/2015, The SakerVineyard of the Saker
Traduzido pelo pessoal da Vila Vudu

The%2BSaker.jpg The Saker
OK, falemos claro. Não sou muçulmano. Sou contra o terrorismo. Não apoio a pena de morte. Detesto o takfirismo. Não aceito que a violência seja usada como meio para impor posições políticas ou éticas. Prego e defendo a mais completa liberdade de expressão, inclusive a crítica e o humor.

Mas hoje absolutamente NÃO SOU Charlie.

Na verdade, sinto-me horrorizado, nauseado, ante o show coletivo de hipocrisia que cerca os assassinatos na França. Eis por quê:

Charlie Hebdo merece o “Prêmio Darwin

O pessoal da redação de Charlie Hebdo estava pedindo para ser atacado. Eis o que escrevi sobre eles em setembro de 2012, quando publicaram as famosas caricaturas do Profeta Maomé:

Se querem saber minha opinião, merecem o Prêmio Darwin. Ótimo, o pool “genético” da “esquerda-caviar” francesa precisa mesmo, muito, de uma varrida.

Hoje, confirmo integralmente o que escrevi.

Permitam-me perguntar o seguinte: qual seria o sentido de, digamos, deitar para tirar uma soneca sobre trilhos de trem? Você não precisa “concordar” com o trem que passará por cima de você, e mesmo assim o trem passará por cima de você, e você sabe que ele passará por cima de você. E se alguém se deita para tirar uma soneca no caminho do trem, só para “argumentar”? Só para provar que o trem é malvado? Só para provocar o trem? Só para mostrar o trem como trem imbecil, aos olhos do mundo? Não seria, em todos esses casos, o máximo da estupidez? Pois aí está: tirar uma soneca sobre os trilhos do trem foi *exatamente* o que fez Charlie Hebdo. Posso até dizer que os redatores de Charlie Hebdooptaram por ganhar dinheiro desafiando o “trem” dos muçulmanos fanáticos a passar por cima deles.

Acham que estou exagerando?

Verifiquem a charge que um dos cartunistas assassinados ontem acabava de postar. Na legenda, lê-se: “Até agora, nenhum atentado terrorista na França. Mas, esperem! Temos até o fim de janeiro para distribuir nossos melhores votos de ano novo”. O doido que aparece lá desenhado está embrulhando uma Kalashnikov e usa um pakol afegão – é o típico “muçulmano maluco” do mundo de Charlie Hebdo. Não me lembro de provocação mais estúpida que essa...

“Cuspir na alma” de alguém

Há uma expressão em russo, “cuspir na alma” de alguém. Aplica-se aqui perfeitamente. Em todo o mundo os muçulmanos são absolutamente claros sobre isso: blasfêmia, para eles, é assunto sério, muito sério; e também levam muito a sério a imagem do Profeta e do Corão. Quem deseje ofender realmente um muçulmano, que ridicularize o Profeta deles ou seu Livro Sagrado. Não é segredo. E quando Charlie Hebdo publicou aquelas caricaturas do Profeta, e quando o cobriram de ridículo e de modo deliberadamente rude e provocativo, com certeza sabiam que estavam ofendendo 1,6 bilhões de muçulmanos por todo o mundo. Ah! E no Islã, blasfêmia é crime que pode ser punido com pena de morte.

Charlie-Hebdo-saker1.jpg Nem sempre temos atentados na França
Espere! Ainda temos até o fim de janeiro para apresentar saudações...
É só ousar ser estúpido?
Quer dizer que, num certo momento, exatamente três daquele 1,6 bilhões de muçulmanos resolveram fazer justiça pelas próprias mãos e mataram aqueles franceses que deliberadamente fizeram da blasfêmia meio de vida.

Ninguém precisa ser muçulmano ou ser favorável à pena de morte nos crimes de blasfêmia para entender que o que aconteceu aconteceria inevitavelmente, e que nada desses eventos tem qualquer coisa a ver com o Islã como religião. Ofenda qualquer grupo com 1,6 bilhões de membros e, mais cedo ou mais tarde, aparecerão 1, 2, 5 deles, dispostos a usar de violência para fazê-lo pagar pelas ofensas. É uma inevitabilidade estatística.

E haveria talvez vítimas mais vítimas que outras?

Assim aconteceu que 12 “blasfemadores que cospem na alma de tanta gente” foram assassinados, e a França está em luto profundo. A imprensa-empresa em todo o mundo só faz noticiar o assassinato como desastre planetário, e por todo o planeta milhares de pessoas repetem “Sou Charlie”, soluçam, acendem velas e defendem “corajosamente” a liberdade de expressão.

Querem saber minha opinião? São lágrimas de crocodilo.

Fato é que os anglo-sionistas nutriram, organizaram, financiaram, treinaram, equiparam, armaram cuidadosamente, dedicadamente, ao longo de décadas, os doidos takfiri.

Desde a guerra contra o Afeganistão até a guerra contra a Síria hoje, esses psicopatas assassinos têm atuado como coturnos-em-solo para o Império Anglo-sionista, já há décadas. Mas, aparentemente, ninguém está muito condoído com o destino das vítimas deles no Afeganistão, na Bósnia, na Chechênia, no Kosovo, na Líbia, no Curdistão, no Iraque ou em tantos outros pontos. Esses malditos comedores de fígado humanos são “combatentes da liberdade” que recebem integral apoio do “ocidente”. Inclusive da própria imprensa-empresa que, hoje, chora o destino de Charlie Hebdo.

Charlie-Hebdo-saker2.jpg Um lutador da liberdade do Império do Caos
Pelo que se vê, há vítimas mais vítimas que outras no ethos “ocidental”.

E quando se viu na Europa, em tempos recentes, alguém chorando por causa do assassinato diário de milhares de civis inocentes no Donbass, cuja morte é encomendada e paga e diretamente comandada por governos ocidentais?

Será que pensam que nós somos TOTALMENTE idiotas?

E, agora, o ataque em Paris. Até o mais rematado idiota sabia que Charlie Hebdo era *O* principal alvo para esse tipo de ataque. E sei, e posso garantir, que os policiais franceses não são absolutamente idiotas. Apesar disso, por alguma razão, não havia policiais à vista na proteção do jornal atacado: só uma Van com dois policiais (ou um?), estacionada nos arredores – o que absolutamente não é proteção antiterrorismo – e um guarda, coitado, foi executado com um tiro de AK na cabeça, quando implorava pela própria vida. Isso seria o melhor que o estado francês tinha a oferecer? Não. Não era.

Assim sendo... O que, afinal, realmente aconteceu?

Posso dizer-lhes: aconteceu que os defensores da “União-Europeia-em-1ºlugar” estão agora capitalizando a reação aos assassinatos, para começar a atacar a própria população. Sarkozy já se reuniu com Hollande [e a “notícia” já foi manchete no HORRENDO “noticiário” de GloboNews-Br, ontem (NTs)] e ambos já decidiram que é indispensável implantar novos níveis de controle e vigilância. Sentiram o fedor de um 11/9 francês?

Por tudo isso, não: definitivamente NÃO SOU Charlie hoje, e estou enojado além do que consigo escrever, ao ver o show obsceno de “solidariedade” tão fajuta quanto “correta”, a um grupo de “esquerdinhas-caviar”, que ganhavam dinheiro cuspindo e ensinando a cuspir na alma de bilhões de pessoas, e cometeram a temeridade de desafiar aquelas pessoas a reagirem.

E não tenho dúvida alguma de que a pergunta “a quem o crime beneficia?” indica que o responsável organizador e executor do ataque foi o governo francês – ou organizou e executou ou permitiu que fosse organizado e executado, ou, no mínimo, estava e está preparado para extrair máxima vantagem política dos crimes.

Mas quem mais me enoja são os [jornalistas] que fazem o jogo e cuidadosamente evitam as perguntas certas sobre tudo que está acontecendo. São “Charlies”, esses, sim, todos eles. Eu não sou.

The Saker

Postado por Castor Filho às 18:52:00

#27 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:51 PM

Yo no soy Charlie

Por el Saker

08 de enero de 2015"ICH"-Bueno, vamos a ser claros. No soy musulmana. Me opongo al terrorismo. Incluso yo no apoyo la pena de muerte. Detesto Takfirism. Me opongo a la violencia como un medio para hacer un punto político o ético. Apoyo plenamente la libertad de expresión, incluyendo el humor y el discurso crítico.

Pero esta mañana estoy más definitivamente no Charlie.

De hecho, estoy asqueado y náuseas por el enfermo muestra de hipocresía colectiva sobre los asesinatos en Francia. Aquí está el porqué:

Charlie Hebdo por el Darwin Awards

La gente de Charlie Hebdo tenía merecido. Aquí está lo que escribí sobre ellos en septiembre de 2012 cuando publicaron sus famosas caricaturas del profeta Mohammed: digno de los Premios Darwin, si me pides. Excelente, los "genes" de los franceses "izquierda caviar" necesita una limpieza". Hoy estoy totalmente por mis palabras.
  B6v_NDuCMAAhoMZ.jpg ¿Sólo un desafío estúpido? Déjame preguntarte: ¿Cuál sería el punto de decir, tomando una siesta vías de tren? No tienes que "de acuerdo" con el tren que te atropelle, pero todavía será, ¿no? ¿Qué pasa con la siesta vías específicamente para hacer un punto. ¿Para probar que el tren es malo? ¿A lo atreverse? Para burlarse de él. ¿No sería la altura de la estupidez? Y sin embargo, eso es * exactamente * lo hizo Charlie Hebdo. Yo incluso diría que su cómo Charlie Hebdo hizo su dinero, atrevido "tren musulmán" para ejecutarlos. ¿Crees que estoy exagerando? Echale un vistazo y la caricatura que uno de las personas que asesinaron ayer sólo había publicado. El texto dice: "todavía no hay atentados terroristas en Francia - espera, tenemos hasta finales de enero para enviar estás mis mejores deseos". El loco que se muestra en el dibujo es embalaje un Kalashnikov y vistiendo un afgano "Pakul" - el típico "musulmán loco" en el mundo de Charlie Hebdo. Hablar de un desafío estúpido...

"Escupir en las almas de la gente"

Hay una expresión en ruso: escupir en el alma de alguien. Se aplica plenamente aquí. Los musulmanes en todo el mundo han ser inequívocamente claro al respecto. Se toma una blasfemia muy, muy en serio, como lo hacen el nombre del Profeta y el Corán. Si usted quiere realmente ofender a un musulmán, ridiculizar a su profeta o su libro sagrado. Eso no es en absoluto secreto. Y cuando Charlie Hebdo publica sus caricaturas del Profeta y cuando ellos lo ridiculizaron la manera deliberadamente grosera y provocador, sabían lo que estaban haciendo: eran muy deliberadamente profundamente ofensivas 1,6 billones musulmanes todo el mundo. ¿Ah, y mencionó que en el Islam la blasfemia es un crimen castigable con la muerte? Bueno, resulta que de 1,6 billones exactamente tres musulmanes decidieron tomar la justicia en sus propias manos y matar a los franceses muy deliberadamente blasfemo. No tienes que ser musulmán o aprobar la pena de muerte por blasfemia para darse cuenta que esto era inevitable y que esto no tiene nada que ver con el Islam como una religión. Ofender a un grupo tan grande como 1,6 billones y tarde o temprano se encontrará con 1-5 gente dispuesta a usar la violencia para hacer pagar por ello. Esto es una inevitabilidad estadística.

¿Son unas víctimas más equitativas y otros?

Así fueron asesinados deliberadamente "alma escupiendo blasfemos" 12 y toda Francia está de luto profundo. Los medios de comunicación en todo el mundo hacen un buen trabajo presentando como una catástrofe planetaria que muchos miles de personas en todo el mundo dice "Yo soy Charlie", sollozar, encender velas y adoptar una postura "valiente" por la libertad de expresión.

Lágrimas de cocodrilo si me preguntas.

Happy+Wahabi.jpg Luchador por la libertad del Imperio El hecho es que el AngloZionists han cultivado cuidadosamente y amorosamente, organizado, armado, financiado, entrenado, equipado e incluso dirigido a los locos Takfiri durante décadas. Desde la guerra en Afganistán a Siria hoy estos psicópatas asesinos han sido los soldados del Imperio AngloZionist por décadas. Pero, al parecer, nadie se preocupa por sus víctimas en Afganistán, en Bosnia, en Chechenia, en Kosovo, en Libia, en el Kurdistán, en Irak o en otros lugares. Estos asesinos comer hígado existen "luchadores por la libertad" que reciben soporte completo. Incluyendo desde los mismos medios que hoy están de luto por Charlie Hebdo. Al parecer, en el occidental ethos algunas víctimas son más equitativas y otros.

¿Y Cuándo fue la última vez que alguien en Europa derrama una sola lágrima por los asesinatos diarios de personas inocentes en el Donbass cuyo asesinato es pagado y dirigida directamente por los regímenes occidentales?

¿Qué tan estúpido creen que somos?

Y entonces esto. Incluso un idiota baboso sabía que Charlie Hebdo era el primer objetivo para ese tipo de ataque. Y te prometo que la policía francesa no está babeando a idiotas. Sin embargo, por alguna razón, estaban a la vista ese día. Sólo una camioneta con dos (o una) policía estaba estacionada cerca (apenas un detalle de protección contra el terrorismo) y un pobre policía le dispararon y luego ejecutado con un AK le disparó en la cabeza mientras él estaba pidiendo clemencia. ¿Esto es lo mejor que puede hacer el estado francés?

Apenas.

¿Qué está pasando aquí? Te lo diré - los EU 1% ers ahora están capitalizando estos asesinatos a reprimir a su propio pueblo. Sarkozy ya conocido Hollande y ambos convinieron en nuevos niveles de firmeza y vigilancia deben aplicarse. ¿No huelen a un francés 9/11?

Así que no, definitivamente no soy Charlie esta mañana y estoy disgustado más allá de palabras con la exhibición obscena de doubleplusgoodthinking "solidaridad" de un grupo de "caviar-izquierdistas" que hicieron su dinero escupir en las almas de miles de millones de personas y luego se atrevió a hacer algo al respecto. Y estoy bajo ninguna ilusión alguna sobre el hecho de que cui bono indica claramente que el régimen francés todo organizado, o dejarlo pasar, o en el menos, hace uso político máximo de todo.

Pero sobre todo, estoy indignado con todos aquellos que seguirles el juego y evitar cuidadosamente las preguntas correctas sobre todo esto. Supongo que en realidad son "Charlies" todos ellos.

Yo no.

Los blogs Saker en http://www.vineyardsaker.blogspot.com  

Haga clic para ver Español, alemán, holandés, danés, francéstraducción-nota - traducción puede tomar un momento para cargar.

¿Cuál es tu respuesta?- Desplácese hacia abajo para añadir / leer comentarios

email1_trans.gif Regístrate en nuestro bo

#28 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5932 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:17 AM

I have it on good authority that this fellow is Charlie.

atty_bray.png

#29 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24152 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:50 AM

hedbo-233.png

#30 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24152 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

I tend to agree with you many thousands have also been sdlaughtered by the Joseph Kony' Chritian army as well as LRI i Africa . It is not just the Israeli ISIS who trains murderers.

Muslims always kill christians, so if we decide to get rid of them, is it murder or self defense?

Point is if we are enemies, then they kill us, and we kill them.

You can't be on both sides, if you're not with us, you're useless f**k...

Islam is garbage, mohamed is not and never was a prophet, and this insane nonsense must be put down.

#31 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5932 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:44 AM

Muslims always kill christians, so if we decide to get rid of them, is it murder or self defense?

Point is if we are enemies, then they kill us, and we kill them.

You can't be on both sides, if you're not with us, you're useless f**k...

Islam is garbage, mohamed is not and never was a prophet, and this insane nonsense must be put down.

It does not need to be put down any more than the more insane Christian sects.

What does need to be addressed is the growing zealous Muslim war machine. Begin with Arabian Peninsula and show no mercy.

#32 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24152 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:06 AM

It does not need to be put down any more than the more insane Christian sects.

What does need to be addressed is the growing zealous Muslim war machine. Begin with Arabian Peninsula and show no mercy.

Which one?

What "insane christian sect" are you talking about, the orthodox?

Mohamed is not a prophet, and getting this garbage into your head makes you nuts...

That's why all those who take this garbage seriously is deranged.

Idiots without understanding  equate all religions as if they were all equally valid...

Not so...

There is no "insane christian sect" to speak of, that's why the bastards fabricate "false flag" attacks.

Edited by RobertD, 10 January 2015 - 03:11 AM.

#33 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:09 PM

Guilty by Association, All 1.6 Billion of Us!
4 Reasons Why ‘Je Suis Fatigue’ From Islamophobia
by KHALISHAH K. STEVENS

In light of the attacks in Paris, it’s hard to be a Muslim and be able to grieve for the victims of the Charlie Hebdo shooting before the global focus is shifted once again onto how you are to blame because the perpetrators who did this did it in the name of your religion.

Here are some of the reasons why moderate Muslims are emotionally and mentally exhausted by recent events.

1: Muslims need to condemn/take accountability on the killings now!

Muslims have been condemning the actions of all extremists since extremists hurt more Muslims than any other group ever. Who do you think is most impacted by the existence of Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Somali pirates and ISIS? Predominantly Muslims, followed by ethnic minorities across the Middle East and Asia like Christians from Mosul and Yazidis, lastly followed by innocent people in the West. If anyone wants these extremists to stop, Muslims would be the FIRST to benefit from the eradication of such groups.

This everyday extremism that takes place in our third world is only newsworthy once it gets to the first world. And when it does, the media is quick to turn around and demand an apology from Muslims, as a monolithic collective group, to defend and distance ourselves from the crazies who have been hurting us.

Let’s conveniently forget the deep-seated issue of how extremism has risen from the poor foreign policy decisions of war-mongers in the US and UK, or the remnants of colonialism. We as Muslims are tasked to take full ownership of the actions of these extremists because they incorrectly call themselves Muslims.

Guilty by association, all 1.6 billion of us.

In case you missed it, newsflash – ISIS has been killing everyone, including innocent Muslims. They targeted Charlie Hebdo because they were particularly loud and obnoxious about Islam, which leads me to my next point:

2. The extremist shooters targeted Charlie Hebdo because they’re against free speech. 

The media narrative has been that the shooters’ motivation to attack Charlie Hebdo is because they oppose freedom of speech. Attacking free speech is far too broad and vague of a thing for the extremist to be protesting, but the narrative has run that way because it’s beautifully simplistic isn’t it?

Muslims benefit from freedom of speech too. There have been numerous instances where Muslims could benefit from freedom of speech or other civil rights when they’ve been detained at airports or taken to Guantanamo bay or denied access to a lawyer.

The people shot at Charlie Hebdo were innocent and didn’t deserve to die, and they also reinforced the status quo vis-a-vis Islamophobia, anti-semitism, and racism. There are no buts, there is no victim blaming, they were disrespectful and had a right to be and didn’t deserve to die for being rude. A lot of people struggle to see it this way so soon after the shootings but this is true.

They shouldn’t be held as martyrs of freedom of speech, because it’s an insult to freedom of speech and the journalists and political prisoners who have actually braved their way around governments that severely punish you for speaking against them. Charlie Hebdo wrote and drew comfortably their office in Paris, not reporting on war crimes in the third world. Even within France their satire doesn’t touch upon important social issues such as Jonathan Swift’s “A Modest Proposal” did, nor does it question political issues the way our favorite satirist Stephen Colbert from “The Colbert Report” does. Charlie Hebdo instead drew religious icons in explicitly pornographic positions and caricatured a black politician as a monkey once. How does that contribute to the noble cause of freedom of speech?

Charlie Hebdo enjoyed a great deal of freedom of speech, but I wouldn’t say that they stood for it. If anything, their content ran closer towards hate speech. Europe is experiencing a shift in right-wing politics as a wave of immigration continues in from war-torn countries, and instead of creating a dialog on how the growing multiculturalism in Paris can find harmony with each other or how the immigration issue could otherwise be resolved, the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo instead specialized in creating Islamophobic and racist content. In many first world countries Charlie Hebdo would not be published because their content is so offensive and, frankly, vile, as it was intended to be.

3. You’re either #JeSuisCharlie or you’re #JeNeSuisPasCharlie

The discussion on the Charlie Hebdo shooting has been polarized to either you’re either #JeSuisCharlie or #JeNeSuisPasCharlie. You’re either with us or against us. You’re either pro-ISIS and against free speech or you’re pro free speech and Islamophobic/racist/xenophobic.

At a time of crisis when solidarity and understanding is more important than ever, people are forced to choose between lionizing vile cartoonists who didn’t deserve to die and being against vile cartoonist and at risk of appearing unsympathetic at their deaths.

4. You could be #JeSuisAhmed

#JeSuisAhmed started trending once news broke that one of the response officers that was killed was Muslim. As one tweet succintly read, One tweet read, “I am not Charlie, I am Ahmed the dead cop. Charlie ridiculed my faith and culture and I died defending his right to do so.” For people who still doubt that Muslims condemn violence, remember that the first officer to respond and die in defending Charlie was a Muslim. And for people who continue to doubt where Muslims stand when it comes to terrorism, remember how Malala Yousefzai survived the Taliban in order to promote education for girls. Muslims condemn terrorism because it goes against the teachings of Islam and they are often victims of it, not just in the East but also in the West. Mosques have already been attacked in France following the Charlie Hebdo incident and a leading international human rights lawyer was asked if he supports ISIS, merely because he was Muslim.

Extremism continues to be appealing to troubled people within marginalized societies precisely because of the prejudice and intolerance they face trying to go about their daily lives in Europe and the US, and the troubled ones further abroad turn to extremism after a miserable existence under drones, militarization and occupation drove them to desperate measures. Progress against terrorism will only happen once we address the root causes, and not attack people through the tenuous association of religion.

So if you meet a Muslim in the following weeks and you want to talk to them about the Charlie Hebdo shooting, start with the assumption that they’re on the same fighting side as you. Otherwise, seriously just leave Muslims alone, we have an uphill battle fight to save our reputation of 1.6 billion people away from the handful of psychotic lunatics.

Khalisah K. Stevens is an American-Malaysian living in the Middle East. A graduate with a degree in International Relations and a minor in History, she follows current events and gender issues and champions multiculturalism to create a space for third culture kids (TCKs) like her.

#34 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

What about democraCIA ?

#35 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

France Armed Terrorists that Struck Paris

image.jpg
January 7, 2015 (Tony Cartalucci - LD) France, as part of a NATO-led coalition, has been arming, funding, aiding, and otherwise perpetuating Al Qaeda terrorists for years, beginning, on record in Libya with the overthrow of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and continuing until today with NATO's arming, harboring, and backing of Al Qaeda terrorists including the so-called "Islamic State" (ISIS) within and along Syria's borders.

With the recent attack in Paris likely the work of the very terrorists France has been arming and backing across North Africa and the Middle East, the French government itself stands responsible, guilty of the continued material support of a terrorist organization that has now killed French citizens, including two police officers, not only on French soil, but within the French capital itself.

In the New York Times article, "Terror Attack on Charlie Hebdo Newspaper in Paris Kills 12," it was reported that:
Masked gunmen with automatic weapons opened fire in the offices of a French satirical newspaper on Wednesday in Paris, the police said, killing 12 people and then escaping in a car. 
President François Hollande said the attack on the weekly, Charlie Hebdo, was “without a doubt” an act of terrorism and raised the nationwide terror alert to its highest status. He said that several terrorist attacks had been thwarted in recent weeks.

However, despite Hollande's feigned concern and outrage over the attack, it was the French government who had advocated and presided over the arming of terrorist groups across the Arab World in the West's bid to overthrow nation after nation and reorder the entire region according to their own geopolitical and economic interests starting with the "Arab Spring" in 2011.

The Washington Post would report in 2011 in an article titled, "France sent arms to Libyan rebels," that:
393247-213348-jpg_258728_434x276.jpg Image: British-French leaders tour decimated Libya in wake of  2011 NATO
intervention on behalf of "rebels" composed primarily of Al Qaeda terrorists. 
French officials announced Wednesday that they had armed rebels in Libya, marking the first time a NATO country has said it was providing direct military aid to opponents of the government in a conflict that has lasted longer than many policymakers expected.
While Hollande's predecessor, former French President Nicolas Sarkozy would be the one to set foot in decimated Libya in the wake of NATO's intervention there - which included in addition to French arms sent to terrorists, French planes providing these terrorists air cover as they carried out atrocities and genocide - Hollande would continue policies enacted under Sarkozy, both in Libya, and currently in Syria.

Attack Was Carried Out By Professional "Gladio-Style" Operators 

Video that has emerged from the recent attack in Paris shows heavily armed militants expertly handling their military-grade weapons with precision and discipline - clearly the recipients of military training. Whichever flavor of "Al Qaeda" they hail from, they are a product of the global network of terrorism the West has purposefully created and perpetuates to this day in order to carry out a war of terror upon their own citizenry, as well as proxy wars against their enemies overseas.

French complicity in arming militants in Syria especially, has long been a point of contention and fear among critics who have for years warned about "blowback." However, it is unlikely that France, or its partners amongst this vast network of state sponsored global terror, did not anticipate such "blowback," and were somehow unable to prevent such attacks if desired. In other words, what the attacks in Paris appears to be, is another of NATO's "Operation Gladio" style attacks on the European people in an insidious bid to manipulate public perception as well as the regional political landscape.

Funded by the US, trained in Britain and maintained as paramilitary extremist groups throughout Europe during the Cold War, NATO's so-called "stay behind networks" were supposedly created to activate in the wake of a full-scale Soviet invasion of Western Europe. Instead, they were used to stage false-flag attacks, killing and maiming hundreds of Europeans with their atrocities blamed on the Soviet Union and their European sympathizers. The attacks and assassinations were used by NATO to manipulate public perception and reverse gains by political groups operating beyond NATO's control.

1551682_647241741984283_698068205_n.jpg Image: French President Hollande in Saudi Arabia - among the most prolific
state-sponsors of global terrorism on Earth and an irreplaceable partner in
NATO's bid to reorder the Arab World.  
Likewise, Al Qaeda and its various franchises including its most recent and notorious, ISIS, is being used simultaneously as a domestic menace and a foreign expeditionary mercenary force.

Indeed, out of one side of President Hollande's mouth he would condemn the attacks in Paris, and out of the other, continue calling for the arming and backing of the very networks this attack originated from in order to continue the campaign of violence and terror in Syria.

Regardless of whatever investigation yields whatever conclusion, the fact that NATO has engineered such attacks in the past against the very people it claims to exist to protect, makes NATO and the various political leaders at the head of its respective member states prime suspects - both incapable of conducting an impartial investigation of the recent attack, and incapable of preventing another attack, likely engineered not from enemies beyond Europe's borders, but exceptionally dangerous enemies within them.

#36 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5932 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:54 PM

atty_bray2.png

#37 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:56 PM

They killed them and the wife of one remains at large and is being hunted like a dog. Some of the other Jihadis are getting uppity and there is a fear among normal muslims that there will be a wave of repercussions far worse than the pig head and entrails found in a mosque today.

The have been huge marches of angry French wanting blood in most cities and a march that is supposed to draw more than a million is scheduled in Paris tomorrow.

#38 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:58 PM

BREAKING - Police Chief Helric Fredou Investigating Chalie Hebdo DIES MYSTERIOUSLY!

Apparent suicide? Did they kill him because he uncovered something Huge???

https://www.youtube....26uPD0ZNw8#t=34

#39 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:59 PM

It would not surprise me if France went all Nazi on the Muslim problem like Germany did with its Jewish problem back in the 40s.

#40 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:03 PM

So, the Saker is a Muzzy lover.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Je suis Charlie, Mockery, Jesus, human cattle, CHARLIE Chaplin, KEYSTONE COPS, Paris Shooting Hoax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru