Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Lukashenko, Putin: Two of the agents at an all illuminati table "negotiating" again a Minsk "ceasefire"

Lukashenko Putin Crimea Minsk ceasefire traitors nazi agents

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:16 PM

Lukashenko, Putin: Two of the agents at an all illuminati table "negotiating" again a Minsk "ceasefire"
Lukashenko openly states that "Crimea is part of the Ukraine".
As for "Putin":
What is your excuse to fail to state the facts about "Putin" and the rest of the traitors of the russian gov?
Forget about what "Putin" says and look at what "Putin" DOES:

Notes
 A picture worth 1000 words: Lukashencko "Crimea is Ukraine" sounds like music for "Putin"'s ears:

Alexander Lukashenko also sternly warned Moscow that his nation of 10 million will never be part of the "Russian world,"
Lukashenko said he wants to normalize ties with Western nations and issued a clear warning to Moscow that it shouldn't expect Belarus to follow suit in defying the West.

Lukashenko has been noted for making controversial statements. He has been accused of making a remark in 1995 which praised Adolf Hitler: 
"the history of Germany is a copy of the history of Belarus. Germany was raised from ruins thanks to firm authority and not everything connected with that well-known figure Hitler was bad. 
German order evolved over the centuries and attained its peak under Hitler."
In October 2007 Lukashenko was accused of making anti-Semitic and anti-Israel comments. 
Addressing the "miserable state of the city of Babruysk" on a live broadcast on state radio, he stated: 
"This is a Jewish city, and the Jews are not concerned for the place they live in. They have turned Babruysk into a pigsty. 
Look at Israel— I was there and saw it myself ... I call on Jews who have money to come back to Babruysk."
Sergei Rychenko, the press secretary at the Belarusian Embassy in Tel Aviv, said parts of Lukashenko's comments were mistranslated.

BASICS
Recognize impostor Putin by his deeds:

illuminati-theater.blogspot%2BPutin%2BLu

Edited by MattMarriott, 11 February 2015 - 05:07 PM.

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:44 PM

NY Times and Yahoo are your sources?  Have you become MUD-rake now?

You can do better than use sites with ZERO credibility.

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29691 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

Nem has a very valid point Matt, why the hell would you quote anything that comes from that rotten lying Jew bastard Rupert Murdochs crap newspapers? That asshole  (being a Jew) tries to whip people up in a frenzy to go off and kill each other in Jew created wars...he is a big part of the world's problems today!

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:49 AM

Maybe he believes Murdoch crap, must people I know they do not even read it ever

#5 Pete_V

Pete_V

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2307 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:55 AM

Well...i put the possibility that Putin is against the NWO but has to insert himself inside the "Big Lie" at 99%.

But if the other 1% was true i wouldnt be much surprised. 10 years ago, if someone told be that the USSR was an american colony, that the Zio's were behind the overthrow of the Shah of Iran, that the Nazis were a bunch of butch (macho) homosexuals proped-up into power by the Zios, etc, etc...i would tell them that their nuts but today i know this for a fact. This Conspiracy gave me the lesson: "Never say never".

But im 99% sure that Putin is a "Richard Nixon"...someone put in power by "them" but started to turn against "them.

#6 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 04:10 PM

Minsk 2014/2015 vs Hitler and the Munich agreement 1938:
Same type of psy-op:
- accept the unacceptable: accept someone executing a genocide as a partner at a table.
- destroy logical thinking: you can make peace with someone not only openly announcing (Hitler, see Munich conference 1938) but already openly executing a genocide.
But Minsk is not only simulated reality: the treasonous leaders of Donetsk and Lugansk can be used to save the nazi military in disarray. 

BASICS

See "mind control" alias psy-op link at:
Syria: fake peace negotiations, Moscow 2015: nothing but a psy-op, since one of the parts represents NOBODY among those fighting Assad's neo-Gestapo.

#7 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:13 PM

But im 99% sure that Putin is a "Richard Nixon"...someone put in power by "them" but started to turn against "them.

Putin was put-in by election."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lukashenko, Putin, Crimea, Minsk, ceasefire, traitors, nazi agents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru