• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 06:55 PM

Look at this page for stats on the pal-Israeli conflict - it's perhaps the most accurate and detailed analysis available ... really great work.

Link:
http://www.ict.org.i...m?articleid=439

#42 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:13 PM

"""""" Yep even after statisticly screwing with the numbers they still can't make the claim Palestinians killed more civilians then Israel does. That really says something, doesn't it?""""""""""

Yes, it says something.

To be precise, it might indicate the accuracy and impartiality of this scientific research - a principle you're unable to grasp, as your quote above shows.

:rolleyes:

#43 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1036 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:21 PM

"I never said all Palestinians are angels, but I do believe they have a right to fight against foreign occupation inside their own country,"

============================================

Exactly what country was that? The British Mandate of Palestine? Funny, the militia troops that defended it in both World Wars were virtually 100% jewish.

#44 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:24 PM

You should have a closer look at the study ...

... the percentage of killed Israeli females e.g. is much higher than the corresponding figure for pal. females - THAT should tell you something.

... or take the casualties by combatant level - the percentage of killed Israeli non-combattants exceeds that of the killed pal. NCs by far ...

:mad:

#45 lennart

lennart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:27 PM

It is sad the Zionist terrorists think they can bribe the Irian people and keep killing Palestinian children.

The Zionist terrorists in name of Jewry have been killing and raping the Palestinian people for 100 year :(

#46 Second Samurai

Second Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:35 PM

Benin - 15% islamic population ... dunno, but likely they try to appease them by going along their lines, as long as their own state is not directly concerned.

- so you dont know. So; non-enemy status.

France - large muslim minority and de facto anti-Israeli politics during the last few decades ...

- this french anti-semetism I dont know enough about. Limbo status.

Japan - peaceniks, even more so than Germans or S-Koreans ... they want peace at any cost, without knowing the real situation in Israel, and probably even more, they're unable to understand the destructive and intolerant mindset of the arabs ...

- I think Japs know a hell of a lot about destructive mindsets but choose to be civilised. Same as germany. Looks like a bloody nose is the only way to get smart on this planet. The US nose wasnt bloody enough from vietnam i take it to grasp the same.
non-enemy status.

Pakistan - an islamic state, though not as violently anti-semitic as most of the other islamic states

- well you granted us that. Non-enemy status.

Panama - Panama ?! They're probably on the anti-US bandwagon just as Mexico and other Latin-/Central American states, and therefore oppose the American ally Israel. Just my guess ...

- Yup , your guess...non-enemy status.

Romania, USSR - we're talking 'bout the Cold War era here ... of course they're politics were anti-Israelian, since the Israeli-arab conflict served as a kind of proxy-war between the USSR and the USA ...

- We'll grant you that one. Enemy.

Tansania - 1/3 of the population islamic, politically probably also close to the USSR

- "probably" means to me "you dunno" Limbo status.

Soviets

- Okay, enemy status.

So what do we got? 4 non enemies, 2 definite enemies and 2 in Limbo. Damn - this isnt gonna be an easy one to figure out. Either way I got some readin to do....

#47 Pumpkin

Pumpkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2261 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:38 PM

It's discrimination against Israel but it's Iran's choice to make.

Iran has the freedom to decide with whom it will associate even if that decision is a bad one.

If the victims don't like their Ayatollahs turning down help for them, they can vote against them at the next election or revolt and arrest them or something, but it's stil their choice to make - they have to decide whether it's in their national interest to accept aid. Iran still has muslim populations that probably wouldn't approve of aid from Israel.

#48 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1036 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:48 PM

"If the victims don't like their Ayatollahs turning down help for them, they can vote against them at the next election or revolt and arrest them or something, but it's stil their choice to make"

=============================================

ROFLMFAOTTRDMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I'm starting to feel a little bored, a naive fool comes waddling in and brightens my whole day! Thanks Bumpkin, I needed a laugh like you wouldn't believe! :D

#49 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1036 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:50 PM

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."
John Sheehan, S.J. (a Jesuit priest)"

=============================================

Ah yes, we are, of course, wrong to stand up to muslim bigotry and call it wrong, and support its victims. How could I forget...... :rolleyes:

#50 Pumpkin

Pumpkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2261 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 08:04 PM

"Bigotry" is not applicable to relations between nations.

Nations always act in their own national interest even if it seems rude or politically incorrect to people of other nations.

#51 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 08:32 PM

"""""""""""<< ... the percentage of killed Israeli females e.g. is much higher than the corresponding figure for pal. females - THAT should tell you something. >>

Yep it tells me that Israeli females are drafted for IDF tasks too. Nicely playing into your western sentiments, without proofing anything ... """"""""""""""

As I said, read the study:

"Restricting ourselves to cases where clear responsibility can be reliably assigned for noncombatant deaths, we see that Israel has been responsible for killing 52 Palestinian noncombatant females, while Palestinians have killed 187 Israeli noncombatant females

#52 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1036 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 08:41 PM

LOL!! This is not about nations! This is about muslim intolerance for infidels, nothing more. It has been since the beginning in 1948. I could care less about the fortunes of the jews. I can't stand such racism and religious bigotry as the arabs have practiced in this situation. And fools like you make sure the problem continues without solution. You should be ashamed of yourself, the dead are as much on your head for believing and encouraging their propaganda as it is on theirs.

#53 Songs

Songs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 04:22 AM

Israel has declared that it has the right to attack Iran if Iran attempts to achieve nuclear parity with it. Iran was right for refusing Israeli aid.

#54 Songs

Songs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 04:25 AM

Where's this shite about intolerance? Israel is a racist, genocidal state. Who the phuck would accept aid from a bunch of tapeworms?

#55 seanus

seanus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2565 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 04:31 AM

This is not a political question," said Dr. Mike Naftali, Chairman of the Topaz Humanitarian Fund of the Israeli Kibbutz Movement. "Tens of thousands of children are suffering terribly, and it is incumbent upon us, as human beings, to help them."

Why is it that the Israelis are not speaking in those terms when it comes to palestinians , instead of sending tanks and F16 ?
You wonder why people are not thrilled about them !!!
S.

#56 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 12:33 PM

""""""Israel is a racist, genocidal state.""""""

Explain that ...

... do you mean the equal citizen rights for the more than 1 million arab Israelis, their right to vote, being elected, do business, ... ?!

Or do you mean the astonishing Israeli patience in dealing with the arab savages -- they could have extincted them long ago ...

""""""""Why is it that the Israelis are not speaking in those terms when it comes to palestinians""""""""

Tell me:

1. When was the last major earthquake in Samaria or Gaza ?!

2. When was the last terrorist attack conducted by Iranis against Israelis ?!

#57 seanus

seanus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2565 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 08:06 PM

to destroy houses, it pretty much has the same effect as an earthquake. yes. That what I mean.
Rubble is rubble...
S.

#58 ALLEGRO

ALLEGRO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9975 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 08:18 PM

Your suicide bombers are much more effective than Bulldozers. They kill innocent Jews.

#59 appleseed

appleseed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 09:14 PM

allegro,
and the IDF only kills the guilty!

Ever since Sheron went to the temple mount ther has been violence and the borders keep expanding. Tell me this wasn't planned, including be casualties.

#60 Songs

Songs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 11:13 PM

slosh, you are full of shite. I would direct you to an Israeli human rights organisation that would blow your notions of Israel the racial equality state out of the window, but you would just see it as propaganda.

btw, what's a good German boy doing defending Nazis? Are you trying to make up for past crimes of your fathers/grandfathers or are you just continuing the trend of supporting genocide?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru