• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 seanus

seanus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2565 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 11:15 PM

They are not mine, those suicide bombers that you talk about. They got balls tho, I can tell you that !!
Now. RABBIN was going to bring you peace. YOU killed him. YOU!!!
He was shot dead, because some didn't want peace !
I would think the same ones that are in office now !
So, don't give me your" innocent jew routine "
I am not the one that killed your chance to live in peace.
S.

#62 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25864 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 01:19 AM

>>>>I do not feel any symphaty for Muslims nor Jews. Muslims and Jews lived in peace until the state of Israel was created. For the civilized World will be better if we give the Palestians their land back.<<<<

100% AGREED!

#63 seanus

seanus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2565 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 07:26 AM

The Bishop of Durham, the Right Reverend Tom Wright, told a British newspaper on Monday that he was deeply concerned by Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people and called on the Sharon government to work harder to finding a peacful solution to the conflict.

"I'm not anti-Israel," he told the Independent.

"But when I see what's been done to the Palestinians over the past 50 years, I say, 'Well I'm sorry, but if you put people behind barbed wire, keep them caged, take their land despite international resolutions, and bulldoze their homes, you are asking for trouble.'"

Happy new year !!!
S.

#64 cpwill

cpwill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 08:16 AM

yeah, well, reapeated terrorist attacks will get you in camps, behind barbed wire, and homeless.

and i'm bettin that israel can outlast you, so you might want to start looking at options.

#65 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 03:13 PM

"""""They are not mine, those suicide bombers that you talk about. They got balls tho, I can tell you that !!"""""""""

Yeah, it surely takes big balls to kill innocent men, women, children ... shitthead !!! :o

#66 Songs

Songs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 04:45 AM

Hey, phuckface. How much balls does it take to drop bombs from thousands of feet in the air like your hero yanks?

I've known some Germans who longed to be like the Americans. They moved to the US and became citizens. In one case, joined the Air Force. Why don't you make the move? Instead of sitting on your fat arse dreaming that Germany should be more like the US?

#67 robertromano

robertromano

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 08:40 PM

Also known as being illogical...

>>Hey, phuckface. How much balls does it take to drop bombs from thousands of feet in the air like your hero yanks?

It makes total sense to wage war in the manner safest for yourself. In a manner which does the most damage to the enemy. Songs, your contention that it is cowardly or something for the "yanks" to wage war in such a fashion is a pathetic example of soemthing that was not thought about before being said

First of all, every industrial military power (and all reasonable people) will use their best technology and their most destructive weapons to wage war. It only makes sense to use a plane and a bomb, and not a mcahete. No one should doubt for even one second that the Palestinians woulnd't use such means if they had such abilities.

Suicide bombers blow themselves up for many reasons, none of which show they have "balls" as one has previously contended. Suicide is rarely an act of courage. Nor is homicide, especially when it is directed against innocent civilians. Especially when you die instead of facing the consequences of your actions. And when the suicide bombing does nothing to help your people, then it is even less excusable and even more pointless. It makes the Israelis even less willing to negotiate and even more angry.

The psychology behind suicide bombing is very sad. The bombers have often lost close friends or family members, and are in an emotionally-ravaged state of mind. Hardly the correct time to make such decisions. Suicide denotes a feeling of hopelessness...giving up. And murdering children or innocent civilians, or people at a cafe or on a bus, is a cowardly attempt to gain some sort of "respect" and revenge. Promises and dreams of otherworldly salvation and rewards in heaven are a simple ploy to dull the feelings that normally are associated with suicide.

Suicide bombing has a lot in common with the now-abandoned Japanese Kamikaze pilot method of warfare in WW2. They were trained to embrace death for the "cause", for the emperor, as a worthy and respectable way to die. They didn't get heaven, they got dead. It is brainwashing in a very obvious form, no subtlety.

When faced with an asymmetrical war such as in Iraq and in Israel/Palestine, the side with less tech. and whatnot usually reverts to such tactics. Reverting to such tactics is always coupled with varying reasons for the new tactics to be no longer morally incorrect. A throught process is born and inbred with which such acts are obligated and righteous, and are imperative or reasonable. Soemtimes they are, sometimes they aren't.

The Golan Heights was siezed when the Palestinians and Arabs used the area to shell Israeli civilians. Israeli has been repeatedly attacked and threatened by it's neighbors.

Israeli and Palestine were both created, their borders were mandated. Iraq and Kuwait were, as well. Iraq invaded Kuwait but there was very little sympathy for the Kuwaitis coming from the Arab street. Sure, the Arab governments tacitly supported the US/UN attack on Iraq for political reasons, but they really didn't care enough to act themselves. But if the Jews take some land, even if for a good reason such as the Golan Heights, the Arabs get very angry. It's a double-standard in effect, it is racism.

One day the Palestinian Authority or some other government which takes control will totally renounce terrorism (in a language other than English!) and will crack down on the militants. Maybe they wil never get their precious land back, the land they used to shell Israelis and to provoke a war. Maybe they will never get it back. It should teach them a valuable lesson to not start wars that are fueled almost entirely by racism. It should be a lesson to not invoke a religion of peace as an excuse for violence.

#68 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 09:13 PM

"Why don't you make the move? Instead of sitting on your fat arse dreaming that Germany should be more like the US?"

This would be a good thing. Slosh must be a member of the ZDJ.

#69 Slosh

Slosh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2387 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 10:47 PM

robertromano,

I've rarely seen such a sensible and elaborated post on this dark site ... my utmost respect !!

"""""How much balls does it take to drop bombs from thousands of feet in the air like your hero yanks?""""""""

Arsewipe ... they're fighting for a good cause ... against military targets, and make use of their superior equipment to reduce own casualties ( nowadays even enemy casualties ... )

""""""I've known some Germans who longed to be like the Americans. They moved to the US and became citizens. In one case, joined the Air Force. Why don't you make the move? Instead of sitting on your fat arse dreaming that Germany should be more like the US?"""""""

Never said I wouldn't go there someday ... but read the other thread, I did some explanation there about the special political situation in Germany's south ( my home ).

""""Slosh must be a member of the ZDJ."""""

Nope, member of the Catholic Church.

#70 robertromano

robertromano

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:08 AM

Thanks Slosh.

I spend some time on Pravda each time as community service.:D

BTW, I was actually born in Germany!

#71 robertromano

robertromano

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:01 AM

im not used to people complimenting me on pravda.

thanks!

i like to insult racists and whatnot, and im sure i come off as an as*hole sometimes, but i try to make sense and explain my thoughts clearly and to back up the things i believe with the reasons i have such beliefs.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru