Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

Dear, Honored Hero


  • Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

#461 USC

USC

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25775 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:33 PM

96380346_285484499152475_359559470721794

 

76329_600.jpg


Edited by USC, 09 May 2020 - 07:00 PM.

  • 0

#462 shaktiman

shaktiman

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13369 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 07:34 PM

Censoring brave souls is as bad as anyone can get
Zuckerberg epitomizes the name "punk"
Regards
  • 0

#463 Ivan88

Ivan88

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16865 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:41 PM

Celebrating that war that caused so much suffering and death and destruction is not sanity, especially when Germany and Russia were Christian Israel nations; And the war was created from outside of Germany & Russia; And the Bosheviks had already tortured and killed millions of Russians; Germany sought to put down the Bolsheviks; And the real winners were Lord Esau, the Prince of Gog, certain Banksters, Industrialists, and other master manipulators.

 

From OTHER LOSSES:

US Secretary of Treasury, Morgenthau was satisfied only with the Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force, General Dwight Eisenhower, who, Morgenthau said, wanted to "treat them rough," when he got to Germany.

But the European Advisory Commission was making no plans for this, Morgenthau reported to Roosevelt in the White House. ''No-one is studying how to treat Germany roughly along the lines you wanted," he told the president. "Give me thirty minutes with Churchill and I can correct this," Roosevelt replied. "We have got to be tough with Germany and I mean the German people, not just the Nazis.

 

We either have to castrate the German people, or you have got to treat them in such a manner that they can't just go on reproducing people who want to continue the way they have in the past."6 Henry Morgenthau, who was "Franklin's conscience," according to the president's wife, Eleanor Roosevelt, set to work quickly to produce plans for treating Germany roughly. A few days later, Roosevelt invited Morgenthau to Quebec City to tell Churchill about his plan.

 

The definite idea in Morgenthau's briefcase was that Germany would be "pastoralized," through the destruction of her industry and mining. The most advanced of the industrialized nations of the world would be turned into a huge farm.  

 "the Morgenthau Plan would wipe out everything in Germany except land, and the Germans would have to live on the land. This meant that only 60 percent of the German population could support themselves on German land, and the other 40 percent would die."  the deaths of about 20 million German civilians.


Edited by Ivan88, 22 May 2020 - 04:13 PM.

  • 1

#464 shaktiman

shaktiman

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13369 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:50 PM

"Celebrating that war that caused so much suffering and death and destruction is not sanity, especially when Germany and Russia were Christian Israel nations; And the war was created from outside of Germany & Russia; And the Bosheviks had already tortured and killed millions of Russians; Germany sought to put down the Bolsheviks; And the real winners were Lord Esau, the Prince of Gog, certain Banksters, Industrialists, and other master manipulators."

 

War is not something for any of us to be proud of. It is freedom we celebrate

 

Best regards, Ivan


  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru