• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:31 PM

At the Liberty University, Ted's main word was 'imagine'.

He claims that America is based on Free Markets, when it is based on the 'free man' and 'freedom'.

The USA does not mean that business rules.

"Invisible Hand" is the nemesis of 'freedom'.   See Adam Smith 1776, Wealth of Nations; to comprehend that 'invisible hand' has no need of virtues.  The concept completely contradicts 'liberty' because the lack of personal responsibility by business, subdues people to conformity.  Free markets, is to enable freedom of the human being to sell products but when within government, the biggest companies have the greatest voices, which stymies the freedom of the individual voters, the people.

Ted Cruz is selling Green Eggs and Ham.

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24521 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

What does Obama sell...?

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

What does Obama sell...?

He sold 'change'.

Lot's of change.

The children are evolving beyond belief.

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24521 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

Is that good or bad?

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

Is that good or bad?

Evolving minds develop and learn.

For example: mankind can enable virgins to birth children, any time that they want with test tube babies. 50 yrs ago, that was not comprehended but now a child can figure out that the 'belief' can be understood.

It is 'good' to evolve with knowledge, just as Obama's administration enabled a global term of apartheid to represent israel. That's an evolution and now anyone can do the homework, for themselves to figure out 'why would that word fit' and see all of the evidence for themselves on videos.

The previous generations didn't have the abilities that today's world has.

Unveiling is to enable minds to think. That is 'good' on every front, if you believe that each are as capable of empathy as any other.

Edited by bishadi, 24 March 2015 - 03:28 PM.

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24521 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:33 PM

Evolving from christianity to baboonism islam is not progress, it's dementia.

#7 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

Evolving from christianity to baboonism islam is not progress, it's dementia.

Where did islam come into mind? That's the dementia of the dialogue

#8 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24521 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:54 PM

Because Obama wants to further islam into america. The jews have only one enemy, christians. And all wars is always about killing christians. The steady erosion of christian rights in america has been going on since the beginning, and has accelerated in the past years. The creeping legislations to remove all christian symbols from public space, the steady push to make illegal all praying, in schools and public place, the repression of all rights is followed with increased drive to elevate islam as a legitimate if not the only legitimate religion of state. All this is pushed by rabid torah thumping jews who have nothing but a demented hatred of christianity. Stalin was a jew, as well as Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, and now Obama is a muslim jew. And they're poised for another genocide of christians, the scale of which have not been seen yet. Islam is but another con job false religion, same as Mormonism and latter day saints. A perversion of the truth. Mind you christianity is not perfect, it also has been perverted, as the law is nothing but a dream of justice that has no place in reality, unfortunately. Islam  has one thing right, it is legal to have five wives under the law, and murder is punishable by death, yes. 

But for the US government to fight christianity with islam, that is dementia. Because clearly, christianity is holy and good for all nations.

Which is what jews hate about it.

#9 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:52 PM

Because Obama wants to further islam into america. The jews have only one enemy, christians. And all wars is always about killing christians. The steady erosion of christian rights in america has been going on since the beginning, and has accelerated in the past years. The creeping legislations to remove all christian symbols from public space, the steady push to make illegal all praying, in schools and public place, the repression of all rights is followed with increased drive to elevate islam as a legitimate if not the only legitimate religion of state. All this is pushed by rabid torah thumping jews who have nothing but a demented hatred of christianity. Stalin was a jew, as well as Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, and now Obama is a muslim jew. And they're poised for another genocide of christians, the scale of which have not been seen yet. Islam is but another con job false religion, same as Mormonism and latter day saints. A perversion of the truth. Mind you christianity is not perfect, it also has been perverted, as the law is nothing but a dream of justice that has no place in reality, unfortunately. Islam  has one thing right, it is legal to have five wives under the law, and murder is punishable by death, yes. 

But for the US government to fight christianity with islam, that is dementia. Because clearly, christianity is holy and good for all nations.
Which is what jews hate about it.

Science removes the need of beliefs because the honest mind can understand what enables life, without theologies.

For example: you just false witnessed upon Obama, about as clearly as it gets. In the religious mind, you actually believe that it is OK to misrepresent, because you believe that someone died for you to do that.

But to the honest mind, you lied and the action was caused by you alone. No satan, no devil, no evil spirit made you do it. You chose to false witness, by your own choice and cause a loss to the common, by the use of your life.

a loss to the common is not good!

Edited by bishadi, 24 March 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49359 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:15 PM

Cruz is a Manchurian candidate

His father was a revolutionary with Castro.

#11 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24521 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:25 PM

Science removes the need of beliefs because the honest mind can understand what enables life, without theologies.

For example: you just false witnessed upon Obama, about as clearly as it gets. In the religious mind, you actually believe that it is OK to misrepresent, because you believe that someone died for you to do that.

But to the honest mind, you lied and the action was caused by you alone. No satan, no devil, no evil spirit made you do it. You chose to false witness, by your own choice and cause a loss to the common, by the use of your life.

a loss to the common is not good!

And you just false witnessed about me... Obama is a muslim, and he lied in front of all the world about this. 

And in order to justify the guilty you falsely accuse the innocent. You and all muslims I know do this.

You fool yourselves, all of you. Be sure that reality will prove me right, and all of you wrong.

This is why I don't put too much worth in muslims, truth is not your "forte"...

That doesn't mean we can't be allies, certainly, Iron is mixed with clay in the end.

And all will come to the knowledge of the truth.

And you can be certain the islam will be proven wrong, and not rule the world.

Keep that in mind.

Edited by RobertD, 24 March 2015 - 05:26 PM.

#12 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:39 PM

And you just false witnessed about me... Obama is a muslim, and he lied in front of all the world about this.

A muslim to what and by which comparison. I gather he is an irish bloodline born in Hawaii. I have never seen him kiss the dirt and do the 'all mighty salame' chants. Not even a single "imotep".

Are you suggesting, it's all covert and incognito?

And in order to justify the guilty you falsely accuse the innocent. You and all muslims I know do this.

I just called you out as lying. All of mankind should be doing that when someone like you rants like you did.

Nothing muslim about me claiming that ted cruz, is going to sell 'invisible hand' as his sales pitch. You're just seeing things.

You fool yourselves, all of you. Be sure that reality will prove me right, and all of you wrong.

Just me.

Don't be mad at the world for the voices in your head. I posted that you lied.

This is why I don't put too much worth in muslims, truth is not your "forte"...

Who?

What 'muslims' are you talking too?

The thread is about ted cruz. Are you suggesting that he is muslim? Obama is not in the presidential race of 2016.

That doesn't mean we can't be allies, certainly, Iron is mixed with clay in the end.

And pretty little butterflies

And all will come to the knowledge of the truth.

eventually, I have no doubt.

And you can be certain the islam will be proven wrong, and not rule the world.

That is a fact, not a speculation.

The 'religions' all end up extinct.

#13 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24521 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

#14 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24521 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:16 PM

#15 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24521 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

It's all covert and incognito.... to you maybe.

#16 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4194 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:12 PM

Obomber is giving the thumb and forefinger "pinch" sign.

#17 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4194 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:12 PM

Obomber is giving the thumb and forefinger "pinch" sign.

#18 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

It's all covert and incognito.... to you maybe.

I watched your video.

America is not at war with Islam. It's a religion, not a people.

Your hate for Obama has nothing to do with islam. You're lack of credibility has nothing to do with Obama, islam or even ted cruz.

Islam is no better than Christianity. And Christianity is no better than islam. Both are just religions as neither are born into a person.

But since you are incapable of sustaining your own adherence to personal responsibility, then which ever religious belief you sustain, sucks! Because it means, that your belief system does not impose that you adhere to the rules of personal responsibility.

Which ever religion you claim, must have a clause that allows you to be an sob.

#19 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4194 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:14 PM

well then go to hell if im not allowed to post a reply

#20 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:14 PM

you posted

The hell is perhaps not knowing that you did it.

Edited by bishadi, 24 March 2015 - 07:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ted Cruz, GOP President, filibuster Dr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru