• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:40 PM

"The espionage didnt upset the White House as much as Israels sharing of inside information with U.S. lawmakers and others to drain support from a high-stakes deal intended to limit Irans nuclear program, current and former officials said.

It is one thing for the U.S. and Israel to spy on each other. It is another thing for Israel to steal U.S. secrets and play them back to U.S. legislators to undermine U.S. diplomacy, said a senior U.S. official briefed on the matter

http://www.wsj.com/a...alks-1427164201

And since Boehner is on his way to israel, I will bet the conversations of what was spoken was with Boehner.

What gets me is if the report is correct, which ever congressman it was with that person did not blow the whistle on israel.
That is a lack of loyalty!

That is a traitor!

#2 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

Congress has become the enemy of the White House, so it follows that informing Congress of presidential treason would be seen as treason.   It's the last days of the empire.    In a collapsing empire, loyalty becomes a commodity that can be bought and sold.

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:51 PM

Congress has become the enemy of the White House, so it follows that informing Congress of presidential treason would be seen as treason.   It's the last days of the empire.    In a collapsing empire, loyalty becomes a commodity that can be bought and sold.

When congress supported the speech of Netanyahu, is evidence that many of congress could be bought and paid for. This espionage aspect, spying and then to use it, against America on behalf of a foreign country is enough to sustain the charge of traitor.

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:59 PM

When congress supported the speech of Netanyahu, is evidence that many of congress could be bought and paid for. This espionage aspect, spying and then to use it, against America on behalf of a foreign country is enough to sustain the charge of traitor.

A media charge, sure.   But not as a criminal charge in a court of law.    Treason requires aid and comfort to an enemy, and so far, Obama has not declared Congress to be a terrorist organization.   I would not be surprised if that happened, but the elements of treason would be missing for a prosecution.   The media issue is whether Obama is a traitor for concealing important information from Congress, or whether Congress is treasonous for obtaining it through Israel.   It probably depends on which political party one belongs to.   There is real, prosecutable treason going on, of course, but as with the Clintons and Whitewater, and the Mena, Arkansas drug dealing, nobody in authority will touch it.

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:41 PM

A media charge, sure.   But not as a criminal charge in a court of law.

It's the intent to circumvent diplomacy.

Treason requires aid and comfort to an enemy, and so far, Obama has not declared Congress to be a terrorist organization.

You have a reading comprehension problem, don't you?

Israelis are being charged with spying on diplomatic meetings and then putting the information to congress. It means, a foreign country is that is supposed to be our friend, is spying on us, then giving the information to political fronts, to cause damage, not support 'America' and the character of diplomacy, that the USA is involved in.

The congressman should have blown the whistle on the Israelis.

I would not be surprised if that happened, but the elements of treason would be missing for a prosecution.

Is what they did, wrong to you?

The media issue is whether Obama is a traitor for concealing important information from Congress, or whether Congress is treasonous for obtaining it through Israel.

Why would Obama be a traitor for seeking a non violent peace process?

And if any country is covertly in espionage against the P5+1, then a crime is absolutely evidenced. But for the congressman not to break out the act as wrong, represents treason to the US population. The sick part is the gops claiming the president is not credible to even make a peace accord and siding with a foreign country over 'we the people'.

They are putting our credibility in the trash and if you cant see the wrong, I guess integrity is not your best trait either.

#6 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:51 PM

traitor

[ ˈtrātər ]

NOUN

a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.:

Z... please read the words from left to right.

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:30 PM

traitor

[ ˈtrātər ]

NOUN

Z... please read the words from left to right.

You are looking at a dictionary definition, not a legal definition of treason.

The crime of treason has specific elements that do not come from a dictionary but from the US Code.

Your personal opinion doesn't really matter.

#8 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:44 PM

You are looking at a dictionary definition, not a legal definition of treason.
The crime of treason has specific elements that do not come from a dictionary but from the US Code.
Your personal opinion doesn't really matter.

When did I use the word 'treason' within this thread? You are defining the right and wrong of it, by a word that was not even used.

Wow!

Do you wear a helmet when you walk?

#9 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:47 PM

"The espionage didnt upset the White House as much as Israels sharing of inside information with U.S. lawmakers and others to drain support from a high-stakes deal intended to limit Irans nuclear program, current and former officials said.

It is one thing for the U.S. and Israel to spy on each other. It is another thing for Israel to steal U.S. secrets and play them back to U.S. legislators to undermine U.S. diplomacy, said a senior U.S. official briefed on the matter

http://www.wsj.com/a...alks-1427164201

And since Boehner is on his way to israel, I will bet the conversations of what was spoken was with Boehner.

What gets me is if the report is correct, which ever congressman it was with that person did not blow the whistle on israel.
That is a lack of loyalty!

That is a traitor!

Read your own post again.

#10 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:51 PM

Do you think a traitor does not commit treason?

What in your mind do you think a traitor does to merit that label?

#11 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:52 PM

I can understand your problem if you do not speak English well, but your English suddenly improves when you are angry.

I wonder why?

Maybe you work for a government?

Crappy job, isn't it?

#12 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

There is always the possibility that Bishadi is mentally disabled, in which case I apologize for assuming he is an idiot.

#13 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:56 PM

Do you think a traitor does not commit treason?
What in your mind do you think a traitor does to merit that label?

traitor

[ ˈtrātər ]

NOUN

#14 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:02 PM

Wrong, once again.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
https://www.law.corn...de/text/18/2381

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Israel is not officially an enemy (yet), but there can be no legal charge of treason because of that.

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

If there is not treason, there is no traitor.

#16 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:11 PM

I can understand your problem if you do not speak English well, but your English suddenly improves when you are angry.
I wonder why?

Maybe you work for a government?
Crappy job, isn't it?

Angry?

Shocked is more like it. I give you more credit than you give yourself.

#17 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:46 PM

Angry?

Shocked is more like it. I give you more credit than you give yourself.

There should be a very strict law about allowing Zionist garbage into US and most especially into the government

#18 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:20 PM

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

If there is not treason, there is no traitor.

You betray truth and America, traitor!

#19 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:17 AM

Zionists have been betraying America since day one, the list is far too long to publish here. They stole everything from Nuclear bomb to microchip designs and keep doing it as I write this

#20 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35797 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:00 AM

Thanks.   It's an honor to betray the federal crime syndicate.

Congressional Report Lists 36 Pages of Obama’s Crimes
http://www.impeachob...-obamas-crimes/

50 Impeachable Obama Crimes and Counting
http://canadafreepre...p/article/26650

140 Obama Crimes
http://www.redstate....0-obama-crimes/

Edited by Zharkov, 25 March 2015 - 05:00 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Israeli Espionage, Spying, Boehner, Traitor in congress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru