PRAVDA FORUM RULES
1. Before making a post, check to see if someone has already posted on the topic and consider placing your item in a thread on the same topic.
2. Stay on topic when posting in threads and do not purposely derail any discussion. Common sense dictates that if you have something negative to say about the message, you should explain your reasons.
3. Make no death threats and do not threaten violence against members with bodily harm to them or their families
4. Make no post or threads expressly calling for the elimination or death of a group of people because of religion, nationality, race or skin color.
5. Post no personal information whatsoever about other members without the expressed permission by said member. Members are discouraged from posting their own personal information about themselves.
6. Make no post containing illegal content or suggesting illegal acts. When posting copyrighted material, include a link to the source of the article and make no changes/edits to the author's original work.
7. Do not engage in excessive use of foul language, try to keep it to a minimum. Often it is much better to state your opinion only.
8. Do not make posts in all caps, don't shout through an entire post. You may use caps for specific emphasis only.
6. Do not stalk or harass other members.
7. Pornography, sexually explicit material and homosexual propaganda are forbidden and the member may be banned without warning.
8. Post no commercial advertising or links to commercial sites or suggest that members post on other forums by putting such site's URL.
9. No member may attempt to imitate the Pravda moderator team or any member of the Pravda Administration. Members are not to engage in confrontational behavior with moderators/administrators. If you have an issue with a moderator/administration, use the private message system. Members may be subject to banning for such disruptive behavior without warning.
Informing other members in a helpful way that a post is breaking a rule is OK, but no member may intimidate or harass another member with loss of forum privileges.
10. Do not flood the forum with randomly selected out-of-date threads.
11. When making threads, put them in their appropriate forum, and do not make duplicates in other forums.
12. Do not make threads with headers designed to attack, threaten, insult other Pravda members. These threads will be deleted, edited or moved at the discretion of Pravda Administration and Pravda moderator team.
13. Do not continually post the same post in multiple threads. This is spamming.
14. Clones/multiple nics will not be allowed on Pravda. Forum members with more than one registered ID may lose privileges.
15. Posters should be aware of the recent law signed by the President of the Russian Federation:
The new Federal Law makes it a criminal offense to deny facts recognized by the international military tribunal that judged and punished the major war criminals of the European Axis countries, approving the crimes this tribunal judged, and deliberately spreading false information about the Soviet Union's activities during World War II."