• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:24 PM

Few actually know what caused ISIS to begin the violence in Iraq.

I remember watching the CNN footage of the child being shot and killed by a soldier during the Nakba Day protests (may 2014)

The claimed defense by the soldier was 'rubber bullets' but the evidence and video footage shared different. For example, I saw the video of the man that pulled the trigger. After he shot, behind him a gate opened and a man walked onto the patio. The guy directly behind the shooter, took the weapon from him and used his body to turn away from the man at the gate and carried the weapon behind the wall.

No soldier would give his weapon to another, unless something was up. I believe the man that opened the gate was a superior that recognized the shot (sound) was not a rubber bullet.

To pick up from there:

"According to CNN, the footage was shot exactly at 13:45 last Thursday (May 15th), and it shows a Border Police officer aiming and firing his weapon towards a group of protesters. Only 14 seconds later, the camera pans to show an injured man being evacuated from the scene. He is, apparently, one of the two men killed during the Nakba Day protests, which mark the displacement of Palestinians from their homes in Israel 66 years ago."

The footage went international.

"The incident made international headlines over the past week mostly because of a video, presenting the shooting as a case of unprovoked hostility, was released online by a Palestinian rights group, leading the international community to call for a swift investigation into the incident"

http://www.i24news.t...akba-day-deaths

Then the 3 Israelis kids were kidnapped and murdered, then the israeli child, a muslim, was burned alive.

The new thing called ISIS, went nuts during this period and started killing 'christians'. Within 2 weeks, they were called Islamic State.

The rockets started flying. Gaza was destroyed and it became the international terrorist org............. ISIS/ISIL.

If there was a real news reporter around here perhaps documenting that chain of events could be done professionally.

What to follow is the date line, with the new feeds to see for yourself.

But israel nor the west will combine the idea that the isis/isil nuts are not only surrounding israel right now, but that it is because of israel that the people are migrating to isis from all over the world.

#2 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:39 PM

Although I admire your concern for unlawful killing of a Palestinian by a jewish soldier, you completely missed the headline of your own article which talks about creation of ISIS.This occurred years ago in the planning offices of CIA and Mossad, chief planner being John Yoo, who wanted to create a false flag and use Muslims to kill each other. This took several years in the making, including the creation of the "Caliph" who is actually a Mossad agent named Elliot. Today the world is being fooled by the denotation of "Islamic" when referred to this abomination they call "ISIS". There is little difference between creation of ISIS false flag, and the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York, which was also a Zionist false flag operation which haunts America to this very day

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:12 PM

Although I admire your concern for unlawful killing of a Palestinian by a jewish soldier, you completely missed the headline of your own article which talks about creation of ISIS.This occurred years ago in the planning offices of CIA and Mossad, chief planner being John Yoo, who wanted to create a false flag and use Muslims to kill each other. This took several years in the making, including the creation of the "Caliph" who is actually a Mossad agent named Elliot. Today the world is being fooled by the denotation of "Islamic" when referred to this abomination they call "ISIS". There is little difference between creation of ISIS false flag, and the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York, which was also a Zionist false flag operation which haunts America to this very day

You're way out there in lala land.

Although I admire your concern for unlawful killing of a Palestinian by a jewish soldier

"thou shalt not murder" is a commandment that a Jewish adherent is required to sustain and knowingly does it by choice.

The soldier murdered that child by premeditated choice. He is no jew! The moron don't qualify!

For example: if I asked you; Does a murderer earn the honor of being a good who?

Even you have the answer.

you completely missed the headline of your own article which talks about creation of ISIS.

Not a word on 'creation'. That's your genesis.

This occurred years ago in the planning offices of CIA and Mossad, chief planner being John Yoo, who wanted to create a false flag and use Muslims to kill each other.

On this issue, if you were there in the meeting, I still would not believe you.

Shiite and Sunni (ex...Iraq-iran) have been at it for a long time.

If you were muslim, you would know the difference is as nasty as ira to England all based on protestant/catholic and who's version of gospel (caliphate) is correct.

This took several years in the making, including the creation of the "Caliph"

Many claim 'caliph' as a job title. The term of hope, is the same as kalki, christ, jesus coming back, messiah, moschiah, pahanna or some believe a 'god' himself is coming to save the day. There are a bunch of 'caliph' and 'caliphate' but to comprehend the literature, it is the same root to christ. Which is not a 'person' so much as the revealing. The knowledge to word is the importance, not the person. (eg..... caliph as a title to complete the writing/conveyance)

If there is anyone stirring up that unveiling, you've been talking to him.

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33322 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:18 PM

muslim-bros-in-the-whitehouse.jpg

This is not about being a Muslim. This is about senior White House officials having strong ties to a terrorist organization, who in turn, have ties to ISIS.

malick-barack-obama-340x161.jpg

Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.thecommon...-in-the-making/

#5 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

You're way out there in lala land.

"thou shalt not murder" is a commandment that a Jewish adherent is required to sustain and knowingly does it by choice.

The soldier murdered that child by premeditated choice. He is no jew! The moron don't qualify!

For example: if I asked you; Does a murderer earn the honor of being a good who?

Even you have the answer.

Not a word on 'creation'. That's your genesis.

On this issue, if you were there in the meeting, I still would not believe you.

Shiite and Sunni (ex...Iraq-iran) have been at it for a long time.

If you were muslim, you would know the difference is as nasty as ira to England all based on protestant/catholic and who's version of gospel (caliphate) is correct.

Many claim 'caliph' as a job title. The term of hope, is the same as kalki, christ, jesus coming back, messiah, moschiah, pahanna or some believe a 'god' himself is coming to save the day. There are a bunch of 'caliph' and 'caliphate' but to comprehend the literature, it is the same root to christ. Which is not a 'person' so much as the revealing. The knowledge to word is the importance, not the person. (eg..... caliph as a title to complete the writing/conveyance)

If there is anyone stirring up that unveiling, you've been talking to him.

Now I know what you are doing here on Pravda forum. Your job is obviously to discredit some of the people here who know the truth about ISIS. Thousands of ISIS wounded are being treated in Israel, ISIS is regularly resupplied by Israel. All those yellow Toyotas have been delivered through the port of Eilat, last time I checked it was in Israel.So stop your MOSSAD lies and go back to IDF, you scum

#6 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

muslim-bros-in-the-whitehouse.jpg

This is not about being a Muslim. This is about senior White House officials having strong ties to a terrorist organization, who in turn, have ties to ISIS.

malick-barack-obama-340x161.jpg

Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.thecommon...-in-the-making/

There is no Muslim Brotherhood connection there at all. Most of thoser you pictured above are born American Muslims. Stop lying!

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33322 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

With your definition of jew, Israel is not jewish.   

Examples of jewish murders are all over the internet.  

Even historical examples of the Haganah blowing up people illustrate why you are wrong.

#8 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:26 PM

Even historical examples of the Haganah blowing up people illustrate why you are wrong.

Pissadi's purpose is not to elaborate or discuss it is to discredit

#9 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33322 posts

There is no Muslim Brotherhood connection there at all. Most of thoser you pictured above are born American Muslims. Stop lying!

How would you know?   Did you examine the source of the assertion?  

Did you know that Obama just droned a guy who was a jew that became an American muslim?

#10 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33322 posts

Pissadi's purpose is not to elaborate or discuss it is to discredit

Agreed.   It seems he has little else to do here.

#11 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33322 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:15 PM

Investigate:

http://www.investigativeproject.org/

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29338 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:22 PM

"What Started ISIS/ISIL"

Seriously Bullshadi you have been here for a while now and you still don't know that ISIS is a Mossad/CIA creation so the war on terruh on the whole world so US/Israel can keep bombing the planet forever and ever?

Seriously dude your keyboard seems to keep haunting us but where did you leave your brain?

Here you go another clue who Funds/Arms Israel/USA's ISIS...man when are ya gunna get it...it isn't rocket science...it is just the Jews as usual creating havoc for the planet!

_____

Iraqi Volunteers Find Israeli Weapons in ISIL Position. ISIL Supported by Saudi Arabia and Israel

23 April 2015

According to Al-Mayadeen television, the Iraqi volunteer forces found Israeli-made weapons in an ISIL position in al-Karmah city in Anbar province.

The ISIL Takfiri terrorists currently control shrinking swathes of Syria and Iraq. They have threatened all communities, including Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians, Ezadi Kurds and others, as they continue their atrocities in Iraq.

Senior Iraqi officials have blamed Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and some Persian Gulf Arab states for the growing terrorism in their country.

The ISIL has links with Saudi intelligence and is believed to be indirectly supported by the Israeli regime.

http://www.globalres...-israel/5444897

#13 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

How would you know?   Did you examine the source of the assertion?  

Did you know that Obama just droned a guy who was a jew that became an American muslim?

You mean Adam Pearlman,grandson of LA Rabbi. He probably did not listen to CIA orders too well. He became a Muslim at the Florida mosque, six months later he became one of the leaders of "Al Qaeda". Go figure!

#14 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:17 PM

Your source is ENOUGH

#15 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:32 PM

Agreed.   It seems he has little else to do here.

funny.

I wrote the thread and I am addressing MY opinion on what I have observed. The majority of the shura crap, shura is crap.

That bigot has so much hate, you'd think she was a man.

#16 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:40 PM

That's was easy.

Think about it. The majority of Jews on the earth, WILL NOT LIVE in israel. So I am most definitely not just making it up.

and messiahs, spaghetti monsters, even martians.

I could call you a jew, but I know better. You don't qualify.

mackinaw, haganah ..... you could show a man in curls, black box stuck to his head and holding a torah, while head banging on the wailing wall and that does not make the person 'jewish'.

A jewish adherent sustains the rules of personal responsibility and that is how the term is earned. No one is born 'jew'. No one has a god telling them that they are jew and anyone on earth can be a good who, simply by what they do.

So as soon as you claim someone did the nasty and it is true, then that person has chosen not to be 'jew'. Where to comprehend the perfection is with honest you and I can witness, naturally to who is who.

#17 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:30 AM

"What Started ISIS/ISIL"

Seriously Bullshadi you have been here for a while now and you still don't know that ISIS is a Mossad/CIA creation so the war on terruh on the whole world so US/Israel can keep bombing the planet forever and ever?

Seriously dude your keyboard seems to keep haunting us but where did you leave your brain?

Here you go another clue who Funds/Arms Israel/USA's ISIS...man when are ya gunna get it...it isn't rocket science...it is just the Jews as usual creating havoc for the planet!

_____

Iraqi Volunteers Find Israeli Weapons in ISIL Position. ISIL Supported by Saudi Arabia and Israel

23 April 2015

According to Al-Mayadeen television, the Iraqi volunteer forces found Israeli-made weapons in an ISIL position in al-Karmah city in Anbar province.

The ISIL Takfiri terrorists currently control shrinking swathes of Syria and Iraq. They have threatened all communities, including Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians, Ezadi Kurds and others, as they continue their atrocities in Iraq.

Senior Iraqi officials have blamed Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and some Persian Gulf Arab states for the growing terrorism in their country.

The ISIL has links with Saudi intelligence and is believed to be indirectly supported by the Israeli regime.

http://www.globalres...-israel/5444897

I guess someone like Pissadi will claim that ISIS stole them last time they visited Tel Aviv.

#18 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:32 AM

That's was easy.

Think about it. The majority of Jews on the earth, WILL NOT LIVE in israel. So I am most definitely not just making it up.

and messiahs, spaghetti monsters, even martians.

I could call you a jew, but I know better. You don't qualify.mackinaw, haganah ..... you could show a man in curls, black box stuck to his head and holding a torah, while head banging on the wailing wall and that does not make the person 'jewish'.

A jewish adherent sustains the rules of personal responsibility and that is how the term is earned. No one is born 'jew'. No one has a god telling them that they are jew and anyone on earth can be a good who, simply by what they do.

So as soon as you claim someone did the nasty and it is true, then that person has chosen not to be 'jew'. Where to comprehend the perfection is with honest you and I can witness, naturally to who is who.

Do not give the shits once again. Open your eyes you Jewish bastard, who is killing children of Palestine? JEWS!

#19 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:55 PM

Do not give the shits once again. Open your eyes you Jewish bastard, who is killing children of Palestine? JEWS!

it is quite apparent that you don't have any care for anything but the hate that you have for ANYONE not supporting what YOU believe.

For example, you know that I am not mossad, Zionist or in any way support the apartheid called israel, but yet because I do not call for genocide of israel, you continue to lie, mislead, false witness, label and commit atrocities to words by your own hand.

You're worse than a zionist and you are in print all over this board proving yourself as a complete bigot.

#20 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:57 PM

it is quite apparent that you don't have any care for anything but the hate that you have for ANYONE not supporting what YOU believe.

For example, you know that I am not mossad, Zionist or in any way support the apartheid called israel, but yet because I do not call for genocide of israel, you continue to lie, mislead, false witness, label and commit atrocities to words by your own hand.

You're worse than a zionist and you are in print all over this board proving yourself as a complete bigot.

You forgot to call me an "anti semite" you piece of garbage!

You are all you show yourself to be, ISIS could not exist a day without ZioNazi help, you know that!

Edited by Shura, 25 April 2015 - 03:58 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: isis, isil, israel, apartheid, gaza, nakba, terrorism, temple mount, al aqsa, zionism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru