Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Why princess won't be named Diana: fake Prince William, fake Kate, truth in plain sight

Prince William Murdered replaced doubles Illuminati jikes princess truth in plain sight Prince Harry

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3098 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:13 AM

Murdered Prince William and Kate replaced by doubles - Illuminati jokes to openly tell it
Examples of illuminati fulfilling the 4th commandment of their religion, as simulated reality is being terminated:
1. Prince William, Kate and the royal baby all in the bathtub -supposedly doubles ... ... but in fact the very same imposters who now play Prince William and Kate.
Note the additional joke of including a photo of a Queen's double in the same page.[1]

2. Prince William and Prince Harry help unload sandbags for Thames valley flood victims 
Two fake Williams appear side by side in a deliberately grotesque staged sandbag operation, alias cleaning the sand from the eyes of the human cattle.
This leads the human cattle to this reaction:
"In the beginning I thought the first guy on the trailer was William, and the guy on the ground was the double. 
It wasn't until the first guy runs off in a hurry that I realized little miss priss on the ground putting on all her gear was William. Very weird indeed."[2]

Jokes related to other actors impersonating murdered resisters
"Prince William was watching a Mandela movie when he died" is a joke about the "funeral" of the fake Mandela. [3]
Hollywood actor Morgan Freeman started impersonating "Mandela a freeman after serving over 27 years in prison", 23 years after the real Mandela was murdered.
The same type of joke as having during the "funeral", the "dead" sitting next to the spiritual master of ceremonies, Nobel Peace Prize winner "archbishop" Desmond Tutu.
Yet not as Morgan Freeman but as a totally fake identity also played by Morgan Freeman.
Same as with the bathtub joke released months earlier about the impersonators for William and Kate and the fake Royal Baby George:
Morgan Freeman uses hardly any make-up to play Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi Annan, unlike in the role of "dying Mandela sitting on a couch, no longer able to speak".

Notes
[1] Oct 22, 2013  - Supposedly a joke using doubles ...
... but in fact the very same imposters who now play Prince William and Kate - see imposters also in the video "Prince William pays tribute to Madiba" at:

[2] 14 February 2014 - Prince William and Prince Harry help unload sandbags for Thames valley flood victims – video
Prince William has a go at journalists after helping flood victims

[3] Illuminati jokes about other murdered resisters:
05 Dec 2013, Prince William was watching a Mandela movie when he died

BASICS
Prince William, Kate and Prince Harry ALL murdered and  replaced  by imposters in 2008

For Morgan Freeman and jokes about impersonators  (Mandela) or fake identities awarded the Nobel Peace Prize (Annan to ...):
Nobel Peace Prize 2013 was scripted as the VERY LAST in HISTORY and the awarded was only THIRD choice.
BIG BANG was scripted to sEaster Sunday 2014.Illuminati Grand Master forced to postpone it because of armed revolt of freedom loving people in eastern Ukraine, alias Novorussia.

Blog

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48077 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:46 AM

Maybe God already has a Princess Diana :)

#3 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:05 PM

Maybe God already has a Princess Diana :)

I hope HE puts some brains in you dumb head

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48077 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:49 PM

I hope HE puts some brains in you dumb head

I am who God predestined me to be...
to serve my King according to His will.

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40114 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

Seriously who gives a f uck about those inbred windsors?  Only the idiot Poms do...and Jew media that keep shoving that crap down our throats......What the Jew media do NOT mention is that Kate Middleton is a Jew....so her stinky daughter that has just been born is a Parasite!

ANd the Jew media make this the biggest story of the year...of course they would...the next Queen of England Middleton parasite Jew is the Next Queen...then next King is Jew Parasite George when Prince willy croaks it (might take a few centuries tho seeing the Satanic WIndsors have a never ending supply of Organs from Palestinians to replace their own when they fail of old age)

Edited by Mario Milano, 03 May 2015 - 05:03 PM.

#6 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15370 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:40 PM

Seriously who gives a f uck about those inbred windsors?  Only the idiot Poms do...and Jew media that keep shoving that crap down our throats......What the Jew media do NOT mention is that Kate Middleton is a Jew....so her stinky daughter that has just been born is a Parasite!

ANd the Jew media make this the biggest story of the year...of course they would...the next Queen of England Middleton parasite Jew is the Next Queen...then next King is Jew Parasite George when Prince willy croaks it (might take a few centuries tho seeing the Satanic WIndsors have a never ending supply of Organs from Palestinians to replace their own when they fail of old age)

Well I am a Pom and I couldn't give a rats arse about the royals,as soon as the news came on yesterday I didn't watch British news all day because it was nauseating stuff.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48077 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:19 PM

I like the idea of British royalty... probably racial memory.

Queen Victoria understood part of God's great truth... but only part
of the knowledge proved very dangerous.

If only I could go back in time...

Oh well... it's all water under the bridge now... like the past 15 years
waiting in vain for Putin to stand up as Michael.

#8 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:27 PM

Royalty of any kind is parasitic filth

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40114 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:58 AM

Saturday, May 2, 2015

British Brood Sow Spawns Another Welfare Moocher

What is the deal with the obscene public infatuation with what just popped out of some Brit's thighs? Especially the British, who should realize that another 'Welfare Queen,' or maybe Welfare Princess just got added to the public bill, footed by the British to support this family of inbreds.

Big deal that another Rothschild minion will be able to say 'Uncle Daddy' or 'Aunt Mommy' and do it on their dime.

The so-called 'Royals' have exclusive access to over FIVE BILLION pounds worth of palaces, yachts, custom jets, jewelry, limos, horse farms, etc and get another 250 million a year in cash to enjoy this public financed largesse.

Worse is American's fascination with these 'Goobers,' a line of incest that goes back generations. Try their bedroom activities yourself and you'll get arrested, since you're not a 'Royal.' Besides, didn't we kick out these bozos back in 1783, so who in the hell invited them back?

Here's a small taste of what it's like to have your every whim catered to by an army of willing sycophants for a public reception only attended by the rich and super-rich for the queen here in the States:

The color of the flowers had to be approved by Buckingham Palace and petals sent to England so the queen could match her outfit to the decor. The palace requested that guests be placed in groups of seven and stand in premarked spots without moving — the queen would come to them. The food was passed around on trays and had to be consumed standing up. No issues with wine. Her Majesty travels with her own drink valet, the only person authorized to fill her glass.

Due to the Royal family paying their hired help such anemic wages, a reporter was able to bribe a servant to take a picture of the newborn freeloader!

DEVIL-BABY.jpg

http://careandwashin...ns-another.html

Edited by Mario Milano, 04 May 2015 - 04:59 AM.

#10 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3098 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

Diana after Charlotte Elizabeth: mockery of murdered Diana and of her murdered sons, and of human cattle perceiviing fake as real.

http://human-cattle.blogspot.com/2014/03/global-searches-for-fake-items-iss-to.html 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prince William, Murdered, replaced, doubles, Illuminati, jikes, princess, truth in plain sight, Prince Harry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru