53 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:37 PM

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 4 Surah Nisaa verse 135:

135 O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for justice as witnesses to Allah even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts) lest ye swerve and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

Allah and His Messenger (saws) have Guided and Commanded the believers who sincerely fear Allah and the Last Day to always stand firmly with the Truth and with Justice, regardless of whether their witness is against themselves, their parents, their wives, their children or their nearest and dearest ones.

Under no circumstances would it be deemed permissible for a believer who sincerely believes in Allah and the Last Day to lie, or give false witness, or defend something which is wrong or unjust..regardless of whether the culprit who did wrong was himself, his wife, his parents, or his loved ones! He is duty bound by Islam as a believer to always speak the Truth, even if his giving witness incriminates himself or his loved ones

http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/7807

Amongst all the declared Greatest Sins in Islam, giving false witness is ranked fourth after shirk, being undutiful to ones parents, and murder!

If one intentionally lies, forges, or gives false witness to avert the course of justice in an effort to defend oneself, or ones parents, or wife, or children, or ones loved ones who have done wrong; Allah is our witness, he will brought forth as a criminal in the Majestic Presence of the Lord All-Knowing on that Inevitable Day of Judgment for his abomination of giving false witness and trying to avert the course of justice!

how many submit to such a belief?

Anyone on the forum, already know that shura claims to be muslim but based on the evidence, shura don't qualify........ and I am a witness!

#2 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:44 PM

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 4 Surah Nisaa verse 135:

135 O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for justice as witnesses to Allah even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts) lest ye swerve and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

Allah and His Messenger (saws) have Guided and Commanded the believers who sincerely fear Allah and the Last Day to always stand firmly with the Truth and with Justice, regardless of whether their witness is against themselves, their parents, their wives, their children or their nearest and dearest ones.

Under no circumstances would it be deemed permissible for a believer who sincerely believes in Allah and the Last Day to lie, or give false witness, or defend something which is wrong or unjust..regardless of whether the culprit who did wrong was himself, his wife, his parents, or his loved ones! He is duty bound by Islam as a believer to always speak the Truth, even if his giving witness incriminates himself or his loved ones

http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/7807

Amongst all the declared Greatest Sins in Islam, giving false witness is ranked fourth after shirk, being undutiful to ones parents, and murder!

If one intentionally lies, forges, or gives false witness to avert the course of justice in an effort to defend oneself, or ones parents, or wife, or children, or ones loved ones who have done wrong; Allah is our witness, he will brought forth as a criminal in the Majestic Presence of the Lord All-Knowing on that Inevitable Day of Judgment for his abomination of giving false witness and trying to avert the course of justice!

Anyone on the forum, already know that shura claims to be muslim but based on the evidence, shura don't qualify........ and I am a witness!

Islam has been my life!

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:56 PM

Islam has been my life!

You can claim to be Jewish if you like but from the evidence of your posting, you are more like a Christian than either Jewish or Muslim.

Muslims are not as irresponsible as you are.

For example: your threads are evidence of being practically spineless, like a worm.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49867 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

In the Bible, not giving false witness it's one of the 10 commandments.

Giving false witness [false testimony] is punishable by receiving the same punishment
the falsely accused would have received. This is the key to an event in the NT... when the
antichrist jews tried to trick Jesus with the woman **accused** of being an adulteress.

God's law requires the testimony of at least two witnesses before judgment can be rendered.
This is why God sent two angels to sodom before God destroyed it... and why there are two witnesses
in Rev 11.

#5 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:45 PM

I've found that people are just people and not everyone is consistent with their faiths. Personally, I have found certain myths to be completely untrue. For example, I was always told to take 2 Baptists fishing with you so that they won't drink all of your beer. This is false.

#6 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:45 PM

You can claim to be Jewish if you like but from the evidence of your posting, you are more like a Christian than either Jewish or Muslim.

Muslims are not as irresponsible as you are.

For example: your threads are evidence of being practically spineless, like a worm.

Confrontation is the tool of a Jew, not of a Muslim

#7 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:47 PM

I've found that people are just people and not everyone is consistent with their faiths. Personally, I have found certain myths to be completely untrue. For example, I was always told to take 2 Baptists fishing with you so that they won't drink all of your beer. This is false.

I like that. Take two Muslims and bring along water

#8 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24771 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:29 PM

Shura is a jew, just ask him.

#9 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:42 PM

Shura is a jew, just ask him.

I hope that is a man because I have far more respect for women sustaining empathy for life, over most of us. I consider women the better half of the species.

eg...... Mother nature itself, is 'god'

#10 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:44 PM

Now that is fricken hilarious!

#11 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:28 AM

Now that is fricken hilarious!

"Fricken" idiotic

#12 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:12 PM

"Fricken" idiotic

Mandrake has a point. Many claims that people make of religious adherents are a joke. For example: you call yourself a muslim, but act like a Christian, expecting to be forgiven! Nothing muslim about that!

#13 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:20 PM

Mandrake has a point. Many claims that people make of religious adherents are a joke. For example: you call yourself a muslim, but act like a Christian, expecting to be forgiven! Nothing muslim about that!

If you knew anything about three religions, you should know that all three call for almost identical behavior of its adherents

#14 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

If you knew anything about three religions, you should know that all three call for almost identical behavior of its adherents

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY - all cases.

The nuts, the rabid, people like you.............. are the sobs that believe that they can harm others as a defense for what they do not like. You are most definitely not muslim, nor jewish and exhibit the claim of being submissive to islam but then break every rule of personal responsibility REQUIRED to be honored a muslim.

I could care less, if Muhammad, ayatollah, or the grandest caliph of the universe told you that what you are doing is honorable, I am telling you point blank, lack of personal responsibility, is wrong!

ps..... i bet i have read more quran, hadith/surah than you have, times 10. Let alone torah, tanache, bible, Sanskrit, tantra and Upanishads, thru to Einsteins equations, newtons memoirs, and the bible of Thomas Jefferson.

If you can find line item errors that i make, you can post an opinion, but comparing yourself to me in areas of knowledge, integrity and actual work in learning, has already exposed yourself to being borderline illiterate. Just looking at the pictures and reading news articles on the subject does not mean that you have done the reading/study yourself because if you had done the homework, you would already know most of what i write.

For example: who is supposed to be coming for the 'end of days'? It is a precept of islam to take head to 'the days' so if you have no idea, then you apparently haven't studied the material or are just stupid. I am going to lean on the idea that you just haven't read the material.

Go back and read before commenting on matters of 'Islam'.

Edited by bishadi, 20 May 2015 - 03:20 PM.

#15 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:40 PM

Tell that to the Jews who bombed Gaza school last Wednesday

#16 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:04 PM

Tell that to the Jews who bombed Gaza school last Wednesday

People like you do the bombing.

Evidence: your postings.

#17 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:10 PM

Bloody LIAR! I would not hurt a fly, even a Jewish fly!

#18 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:18 PM

salim aleyqum

#19 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:25 PM

Bloody LIAR! I would not hurt a fly, even a Jewish fly!

the lie is why the conflict exists.

The damage you do, is with words misleading from truth. And fibs are what caused the deaths of gaza.

Sad part is, as you deny responsibility, so does the nutlessyahoo of israel. You 2 are of the same class and neither jewish nor muslim.

#20 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24771 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:20 PM

Exactly, the muslim jews are the extremist ones. They wrap themselves with the flag of islam, and chop heads in the name of justice.

In fact, the jews who hide behind every religion are the most extreme and intolerant ones.

This baffoons is a prime example of this masquarading jews...

He wouldn't hurt a jewish fly, but he'd chop your wife's head in a second.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Islam, Russia, caliphate, end of days, judgment, extinct

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru