53 replies to this topic

#21 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:30 PM

Exactly, the muslim jews are the extremist ones. They wrap themselves with the flag of islam, and chop heads in the name of justice.

In fact, the jews who hide behind every religion are the most extreme and intolerant ones.

This baffoons is a prime example of this masquarading jews...

He wouldn't hurt a jewish fly, but he'd chop your wife's head in a second.

F**k OFF, stupid uneducated moron. "Muslim Jews" you must be out of your mind!

#22 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24495 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

Exactly, the muslim jews are the extremist ones. They wrap themselves with the flag of islam, and chop heads in the name of justice.

In fact, the jews who hide behind every religion are the most extreme and intolerant ones.

#23 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24495 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

6sivms0.jpg

Edited by RobertD, 20 May 2015 - 10:29 PM.

#24 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:39 AM

the lie is why the conflict exists.

The damage you do, is with words misleading from truth. And fibs are what caused the deaths of gaza.

Sad part is, as you deny responsibility, so does the nutlessyahoo of israel. You 2 are of the same class and neither jewish nor muslim.

Last bombing I did was in the toilet, bean soup laced with cabbage borsch, you know

#25 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:41 AM

6sivms0.jpg

Next fart I will dedicate to Robert personally!

#26 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:30 AM

Last bombing I did was in the toilet, bean soup laced with cabbage borsch, you know

Lying and false witness of truth, is a terrorist act to your own life, let alone a dishonor to your mother and father.

#27 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:34 PM

You have earned another big bean soup fart.

#28 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:36 PM

You make a fine Russian Christian!

I have never observed 'muslim jews'. Can you explain how a muslim jews even exist, unless you are the evidence of the oxymoron itself?

#29 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:02 PM

You make a fine Russian Christian!

I have never observed 'muslim jews'. Can you explain how a muslim jews even exist, unless you are the evidence of the oxymoron itself?

You are a Mossad plant here, aiming to destroy discussion forum

#30 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:18 PM

You are a Mossad plant here, aiming to destroy discussion forum

There are no discussions on this forum with sissies like you around. The bias is practically a joke but sad as all hell

The forum is fine but you bigots get upset when your rants are exposed.

#31 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:58 PM

There are no discussions on this forum with sissies like you around. The bias is practically a joke but sad as all hell

The forum is fine but you bigots get upset when your rants are exposed.

Bigots are the Mossad plants like you, who show absolutely no regard for human life.

#32 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

Bigots are the Mossad plants like you, who show absolutely no regard for human life.

Is is there anyone MO-mad than you?

Notice my regard for even you?

I don't hate you, I HATE what you do!

But if I cannot assist YOU, before someone hurts another based on your ignorance, perhaps you should hang yourself. That's love for others.

#33 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24495 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:44 PM

Muslim jew and  other jews...

150122195737-10-saudi-king-large-169.jpe

#34 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24495 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

Ataturk... muslim jew.

Ataturk confesses his Jewishness

Do you know that "Mustafa Kemal Ataturk ", the dictator and the so-called founder of "Republic of Turkey", was Jewish?

To this date, there is extreme confusion among Muslims and non-Muslims alike regarding who was Mustafa Kemal, the dictator of Turkey. Recently, new evidence has surfaced that Mustafa Kemal, the ruthless dictator of Turkey, was not only a non-muslim, but a secret Jewish descendant of the Jewish Sabbati Zevi! The evidence comes not from tracing his genaology, but from the statements he himself made. Check out the following:

https://www.radioisl...turk/jewish.htm

When Ataturk Recited Shema Yisrael 
"It's My Secret Prayer, Too," He Confessed

By Hillel Halkin

From: Forward  | January 28, 1994  | Author: Hillel Halkin

http://www.highbeam....P1-2268322.html

ZICHRON YAAKOV -- There were two questions I wanted to ask, I said over the phone to Batya Keinan, spokeswoman for Israeli president Ezer Weizman, who was about to leave the next day, Monday, Jan. 24, on the first visit ever made to Turkey by a Jewish chief of state. One was whether Mr. Weizman would be taking part in an official ceremony commemorating Kemal Ataturk.

Ms. Kenan checked the president's itinerary, according to which he and his wife would lay a wreath on Ataturk's grave the morning of their arrival, and asked what my second question was.

"Does President Weizman know that Ataturk had Jewish ancestors and was taught Hebrew prayers as a boy?"

"Of course, of course," she answered as unsurprisedly as if I had inquired whether the president was aware that Ataturk was Turkey's national hero. 

Edited by RobertD, 24 May 2015 - 04:46 PM.

#35 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24495 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

The most rabid muslims are jewish.

Same goes for every pagan religion. The jews are controlling most if not all religions on the planet, making sure no one becomes christian, their only enemy.

#36 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

Muslim jew and  other jews...

150122195737-10-saudi-king-large-169.jpe

So you post a picture and then write an opinion, as if to say that person is a muslim-jew ............

You must be Christian.

#37 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:56 PM

The most rabid muslims are jewish.

Same goes for every pagan religion. The jews are controlling most if not all religions on the planet, making sure no one becomes christian, their only enemy.

You must be talking about the Wahabbi creeps who converted to Islam, but remain Jews to the core.

#38 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:17 AM

You must be talking about the Wahabbi creeps who converted to Islam, but remain Jews to the core.

So the ayatollah style arab are the good guys to you, but the Saudi Arabia style are not muslim but converts and 'jews to the core'. Cute. Talk like that would make you hated by more muslims, than any American could be.

You said that there was no difference of sunni and shiite. Wahabbi is sunni and directly aligned with Saudi style muslim (ultra orthoducks).

And like I said, you are about as muslim as Netanyahu.

#39 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24495 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:24 AM

Precisely.

#40 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:25 AM

So the ayatollah style arab are the good guys to you, but the Saudi Arabia style are not muslim but converts and 'jews to the core'. Cute. Talk like that would make you hated by more muslims, than any American could be.

You said that there was no difference of sunni and shiite. Wahabbi is sunni and directly aligned with Saudi style muslim (ultra orthoducks).

And like I said, you are about as muslim as Netanyahu.

These are just words, they mean nothing, it is the actual deeds that count. Saudis have proved to be barbarians, no matter what they pray to. Saudis represent  about .02% of the Muslims in this world, they are the most ruinous of all Muslim nations

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Islam, Russia, caliphate, end of days, judgment, extinct

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru