• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:04 PM

These are just words, they mean nothing, it is the actual deeds that count.

you typing the words, are deeds

The divide of religion(s) are based on words and all of them are manmade in deed.

#42 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:34 PM

you typing the words, are deeds

The divide of religion(s) are based on words and all of them are manmade in deed.

Religious laws if practiced by adherents are deeds

#43 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:23 PM

Religious laws if practiced by adherents are deeds

correct.

No false witness is a law.

To write a fib, is a lie by deed.

#44 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:01 PM

Islamophobia for the Dummies

#45 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:42 PM

is that from the Russians banning hajib?

Russia appears to be taking serious moves to combat the “radicalization” of Muslims within its border.

Recent pro-Islamic reports are complaining that Russia is banning the Islamic hijab—the headdress Islamic law requires Muslim women to wear—and, perhaps even more decisively, key Islamic scriptures, on the charge that they incite terrorism.

In the words of Arabic news site Elaph, “Russia is witnessing a relentless war on the hijab. It began in a limited manner but has grown in strength, prompting great concern among Russia’s Muslims.”

The report continues by saying that women wearing the hijab are being “harassed” especially in the “big cities”; that they are encountering difficulties getting jobs and being “subject to embarrassing situations in public areas and transportation. The situation has gotten to the point that even educational institutions, including universities, have issued decrees banning the wearing of the hijab altogether.”

While this move against the hijab may appear as discriminatory against religious freedom, the flipside to all this—which perhaps Russia, with its significant Muslim population is aware of—is that, wherever the Islamic hijab proliferates, so too does Islamic supremacism and terrorism.

But Russia’s growing list of Islamic books to be banned on the charge that they incite terrorism is perhaps more significant. Elaph continues: “This move [ban on the hijab] coincides with a growing number of religious books to be prohibited, with dozens of them being placed on the terrorist list, including Sahih Bukhari and numerous booklets containing verses from the Koran and sayings of the prophet.”

•“I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity” [i.e., until they become observant Muslims].”

Apparently the Russians are aware that such assertions—whether they come from this or that jihadi or from Prophet Muhammad—are enough to incite chaos on their soil. Indeed, the “terrorist” writings of modern day Islamic jihad groups are all infused with and based on the intolerant texts found in Islamic scriptures such as Sahih Bukhari.

This begs the following question: what of the Koran? Can it too be banned on the same grounds? After all, Islam’s number one holy book is also replete with calls to violence and terrorism against unbelievers. Koran 8:12 is one of numerous examples: Allah declares “I will cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, so strike [them] upon the necks,” that is, behead them, as the Islamic State has been doing—while citing the Koran.

At any rate, back in La La Land, far from banning Islamic texts that incite violence and terrorism, Barack Hussein Obama has banned U.S. intelligence communities from connecting anything Islamic to Islamic terrorism. In other words, Muslims are free to be incited by Islam’s scriptures—prompting things like beheadings and hatchet jihad attacks in America. The only ban rests on those who dare connect such acts to the core texts of Islam that so clearly inspire them.

Freedom Center pamphlets now available on Kindle

The phobia seems to be made law in Russia but islam is left to the free, in America. At least by law, my assertion is apparent.

Is Russia Banning Islam? I know that it's impossible in the USA by law.

#46 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:38 PM

is that from the Russians banning hajib?

Russia appears to be taking serious moves to combat the “radicalization” of Muslims within its border.

Recent pro-Islamic reports are complaining that Russia is banning the Islamic hijab—the headdress Islamic law requires Muslim women to wear—and, perhaps even more decisively, key Islamic scriptures, on the charge that they incite terrorism.

In the words of Arabic news site Elaph, “Russia is witnessing a relentless war on the hijab. It began in a limited manner but has grown in strength, prompting great concern among Russia’s Muslims.”

The report continues by saying that women wearing the hijab are being “harassed” especially in the “big cities”; that they are encountering difficulties getting jobs and being “subject to embarrassing situations in public areas and transportation. The situation has gotten to the point that even educational institutions, including universities, have issued decrees banning the wearing of the hijab altogether.”

While this move against the hijab may appear as discriminatory against religious freedom, the flipside to all this—which perhaps Russia, with its significant Muslim population is aware of—is that, wherever the Islamic hijab proliferates, so too does Islamic supremacism and terrorism.

But Russia’s growing list of Islamic books to be banned on the charge that they incite terrorism is perhaps more significant. Elaph continues: “This move [ban on the hijab] coincides with a growing number of religious books to be prohibited, with dozens of them being placed on the terrorist list, including Sahih Bukhari and numerous booklets containing verses from the Koran and sayings of the prophet.”

•“I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity” [i.e., until they become observant Muslims].”

Apparently the Russians are aware that such assertions—whether they come from this or that jihadi or from Prophet Muhammad—are enough to incite chaos on their soil. Indeed, the “terrorist” writings of modern day Islamic jihad groups are all infused with and based on the intolerant texts found in Islamic scriptures such as Sahih Bukhari.

This begs the following question: what of the Koran? Can it too be banned on the same grounds? After all, Islam’s number one holy book is also replete with calls to violence and terrorism against unbelievers. Koran 8:12 is one of numerous examples: Allah declares “I will cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, so strike [them] upon the necks,” that is, behead them, as the Islamic State has been doing—while citing the Koran.

At any rate, back in La La Land, far from banning Islamic texts that incite violence and terrorism, Barack Hussein Obama has banned U.S. intelligence communities from connecting anything Islamic to Islamic terrorism. In other words, Muslims are free to be incited by Islam’s scriptures—prompting things like beheadings and hatchet jihad attacks in America. The only ban rests on those who dare connect such acts to the core texts of Islam that so clearly inspire them.

Freedom Center pamphlets now available on Kindle

The phobia seems to be made law in Russia but islam is left to the free, in America. At least by law, my assertion is apparent.

Is Russia Banning Islam? I know that it's impossible in the USA by law.

That will be the day, 25 million ethnic Russians are Muslims, two million of them live in Moscow alone. Many high ranking officials in Russian government are either Muslims or Buddhist or jewish. Ban any of them you ban RUSSIANS.

#47 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:59 AM

That will be the day, 25 million ethnic Russians are Muslims, two million of them live in Moscow alone. Many high ranking officials in Russian government are either Muslims or Buddhist or jewish. Ban any of them you ban RUSSIANS.

The majority of Russians are Christian. All of the rest are the minority by a long shot.

Why are muslim women harassed in Russia? Apparently the islamaphobia is literal in Russia and the hajib law makes it official.

#48 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:04 AM

The majority of Russians are Christian. All of the rest are the minority by a long shot.

Why are muslim women harassed in Russia? Apparently the islamaphobia is literal in Russia and the hajib law makes it official.

You are filthy kibbutz liar. Muslim women wear what they want in Russia. There is no prohibition on religious attire you lying bastard.Schools are a different matter they are secular institutions and that is where hijab or any religious attire is prohibited. OK SKUNK?

#49 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

You are filthy kibbutz liar. Muslim women wear what they want in Russia. There is no prohibition on religious attire you lying bastard.Schools are a different matter they are secular institutions and that is where hijab or any religious attire is prohibited. OK SKUNK?

I like the idea of removing the brainwashing from schools. Because eventually the rituals of the ignorant will become extinct as the old religious nuts perish over time.

Way to go Russia!!!!

Let me know when Russians make a law that liars are being culled from the herd.

#50 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:08 PM

I like the idea of removing the brainwashing from schools. Because eventually the rituals of the ignorant will become extinct as the old religious nuts perish over time.

Way to go Russia!!!!

Let me know when Russians make a law that liars are being culled from the herd.

ONLY IN ISRAEL that kids get brain washed, that is why Pissadi is brain DEAD!

#51 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:12 PM

ONLY IN ISRAEL that kids get brain washed, that is why Pissadi is brain DEAD!

So israel is where you come from?

Now I understand your integrity problem.

The thread is on the islame issues. Perhaps you would like to discuss the dirt kissing ritual?

#52 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:27 PM

So israel is where you come from?

Now I understand your integrity problem.

The thread is on the islame issues. Perhaps you would like to discuss the dirt kissing ritual?

I would not put my foot in your shitty enclave if you begged me to!

#53 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

I would not put my foot in your shitty enclave if you begged me to!

You can't because you have it in your mouth, already.

But the more you comment, at least the forum can see what a self proclaiming muslim is actually like.

You represent islam, just like netanyahu represents Judaism; as complete hypocrites.

#54 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:38 PM

You can't because you have it in your mouth, already.

But the more you comment, at least the forum can see what a self proclaiming muslim is actually like.

You represent islam, just like netanyahu represents Judaism; as complete hypocrites.

I represent myself asshole,not anybody else, you represent the vilest fascist enclave on the face of the globe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Islam, Russia, caliphate, end of days, judgment, extinct

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru