Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is the capital of the Jewish people alone <posted by macaense>

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is the capital of the Jewish people alone

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.656918…

#2 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:13 PM

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.656918…

For the time being Ataalah of Sudan

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:59 PM

First off, Jewish 'people' do not need to sacrifice animals and 'temple mount'. Them quacks are zionist. And there are more Christians as zionist, than all of the jews on the earth. Truly command adherent 'Jews' do not require, need, desire, or fight over a stupid place called 'jerusalem'.

But the new 'anti' of the worlds brainwashed, the nuts head banging on a wailing wall............ zionist!

The requirement and need for zionism is the GOLD DOMED SPOT of jerusalem, the al aqsa. It is the whole reason israel is even in Palestine.

See "red heifer" sacrifice, temple mount and about some pr'ick considered a messiah to show up with the name (ha shem) of god.

See rabbi glick to read about a specific nut inciting the pursuit as if he is to call in god himself. He got shot a couple months back for it but I guess the nut is actually over-the-edge and could care less for others and what he is occurring over it.

The ww3, war of all wars, 'armegeddon' is what I figure comes from the divide over tel megiddo (the stupid hill, noted by josephus, thru to Daniel, Zach and ezek) ME divide.

See Samson option, if Ezek 22:19-22 happens. (What could 'melt' the place but a modern day firecracker?)

Begin to publish that the gold domed spot will be kept as a 'global heritage site' for mankind and that no matter what israel claims of Jerusalem, that as a 1400 yr old building, it will not be touched, like the pyramids.

And if an argument comes up, publish the 'red heifer' sacrifice for people to realize why the religious wingnut 'require' the location.

My point is the religious quest, is the stupidity of the whole divide and to comprehend that it is over an animal sacrifice, is practically disgusting.

Edited by bishadi, 19 May 2015 - 04:01 PM.

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

It is stupid to assume that ownership of El Aqsa will change the idiocy of Zionism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru