Theme© by Fisana

Photo

What's the problem, Israel? You haven't created enough problems?

Israeli Apartheid Occupation S1322 Embassy Act Netanyahu Zionism Genocide BDS Boycott Israel

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:07 PM

https://www.middleea...mosque-compound

Scores of Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque compound .

Sunday, 07 June 2015 12:41

Scores of Jewish settlers forced their way into Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem Sunday, a Palestinian official said.

"At least 35 Jewish settlers, backed by Israeli police, stormed al-Aqsa mosque through Al-Mugharbeh gate," Sheikh Omar al-Qiswani, the director of Al-Aqsa Mosque, told reporters today. "The Jewish settlers toured the complex, passing by the Al-Qibali and Al-Marwani mosques, before leaving from Al-Rahmeh gate."

Qiswani added that the settlers tried to perform Talmudic Rituals near the Dome of the Rock mosque, but the Muslim worshipers prevented them.

For Muslims, Al-Aqsa represents the world's third holiest site.

Jews, for their part, refer to the area as the "Temple Mount," claiming it was the site of two prominent Jewish temples in ancient times.

Israel occupied East Jerusalem during the 1967 war. It later annexed the holy city in 1980, claiming it as the capital of the self-proclaimed Jewish state a move never recognised by the international community.

In September 2000, a visit to the site by controversial Israeli leader Ariel Sharon sparked what later became known as the "Second Intifada" a popular uprising against the Israeli occupation in which thousands of Palestinians were killed

and the first comment:

"Ellen Salem

What's the problem, Israel? You haven't created enough problems? Not only do you confiscate and throw people out of their lands committ heinous crimes against them, but you also want to create more problems. You all have no conscious.

Reply · · 14 hours ago

It was not too long ago, that people blamed it on the 'arabs' but in modern times, the world is observing which side is actually oppressing who.

What is frightening, is Samson option. It retains the 'never again' mantra.

That means, if anyone retaliates by force, that hell on earth begins.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31767 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:13 PM

There was no problem in the ME until that Jew created UN gave Palestine to the asshole Khazar bankers that have no historical ties to Palestine... (why the hell would the UN give a country to Jew Khazar bankers?) hence for this reason alone the UN is so compromised and must be shut down!

____

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”– Fr John Sheehan

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:58 PM

June 7 [1967] was the day the Edomite-jews captured the old city of Jerusalem and the temple mount.

This relates to the other 70 year historical patterns... in each of the three 70 year periods of destruction
of the holy people... the temple is destroyed [1967 the temple mount captured] about 20 years into the 70 years.

Babylon/Edom 609BC - 587/586BC final assault - Jerusalem and first temple destroyed

Rome/Edomite-jew Herod 37BC - 20-18BC -Herod totally destroys second temple, replaces it,
adds to it [like the tradition of the elders destroyed and replaced God's Law.]

USA/NWO/Edomite-jews - 1945 - 1967 jews capture old city of Jerusalem & temple mount.

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:53 PM

June 7 [1967] was the day the Edomite-jews captured the old city of Jerusalem and the temple mount.

This relates to the other 70 year historical patterns... in each of the three 70 year periods of destruction
of the holy people... the temple is destroyed [1967 the temple mount captured] about 20 years into the 70 years.

Babylon/Edom 609BC - 587/586BC final assault - Jerusalem and first temple destroyed

Rome/Edomite-jew Herod 37BC - 20-18BC -Herod totally destroys second temple, replaces it,
adds to it [like the tradition of the elders destroyed and replaced God's Law.]

USA/NWO/Edomite-jews - 1945 - 1967 jews capture old city of Jerusalem & temple mount.

You are touting fantasy, neither Israel nor Jewish Kingodom ever existed, those are LIES!

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:19 PM

Here's the interesting part...

The Bible calls God's People, Aryan Christian Israel [true descendants of ancient Israelites],
living stones in God's living temple... God's temple made without hands whose Chief Cornerstone
is Jesus Christ.

In all three of the 70 year historical patterns... the "power of the holy people is destroyed"
[Daniel 12:7]... so the conquering and destruction of the temple building [or capture of the
temple mount] is symbolic of God's living temple stones, Aryan Israel, also being destroyed.

Pay attention... this is important !

It is very synchronistic that the same week the Edomite-jews captured the temple mount [June 7, 1967]...
the US "Supreme Court" banned all remaining state anti-miscegenation laws [June 12, 1967.] Again...
there is a symbolic relationship between the temple mount and God's Aryan Christian Israel... living
stones in God's temple made without hands.

#6 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:22 PM

Here's the interesting part...

The Bible calls God's People, Aryan Christian Israel [true descendants of ancient Israelites],
living stones in God's living temple... God's temple made without hands whose Chief Cornerstone
is Jesus Christ.

In all three of the 70 year historical patterns... the "power of the holy people is destroyed"
[Daniel 12:7]... so the conquering and destruction of the temple building [or capture of the
temple mount] is symbolic of God's living temple stones, Aryan Israel, also being destroyed.

Pay attention... this is important !

It is very synchronistic that the same week the Edomite-jews captured the temple mount [June 7, 1967]...
the US "Supreme Court" banned all remaining state anti-miscegenation laws [June 12, 1967.] Again...
there is a symbolic relationship between the temple mount and God's Aryan Christian Israel... living
stones in God's temple made without hands.

Forget the Bible. I am talking HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, DOCUMENTATION!

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:35 PM

Forget the Bible. I am talking HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, DOCUMENTATION!

You have been allowed here to babble all you want...
even the most vulgar obscene blasphemous babble.

I post as God inspires and compels me.

#8 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:47 PM

You have been allowed here to babble all you want...
even the most vulgar obscene blasphemous babble.

I post as God inspires and compels me.

Blasphemy it is not, either you speak HISTORY or babble, seems to me you have been babbling all your life

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:51 PM

As for documentation... look it up yourself.

Edomite Herod with help from Rome conquered Jerusalem in 37BC and became king.
Then he systematically murdered all the Israelite royal heirs of the Kingdom of Israel.
So, it was no wonder that Herod also wanted to murder Israel's Messiah, Israel's King
when he ordered the massacre of the infants in Bethlehem. Herod tore down the second temple,
even removing the foundation stones and grading the temple mount... to rebuild his temple
and add to it... like the traditions of the elders destroyed and added to God's Law.

Those who don't understand the enemy of Israel, Edom, lost a war against Israel in the
2nd century BC and "converted" en masse to stay in the kingdom of Israel... becoming an
enemy fifth-column within Israel that eventually usurped power and destroyed Israelites...
can not truly understand the New Testament... and how it all relates to today.

Edited by Atossa, 08 June 2015 - 09:53 PM.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:34 AM

Wow

When I posted here earlier... in my mind I was comparing
the June 1967 USSC "days of Noah" race-mixing decision...
to the "days of Lot" decision due this month, June 2015.

Just now I came across this article which also compares
the two... because they both concern marriage... and again...
both are satanic abominations mocking God's divine marriage.

By no means do I endorse this article... it just wowed me
as ironic that while others are aware of the comparison...
they obviously are not aware that both are ungodly abominations...
and major signposts of the end of the age.

June 8, 2015

" In the same-sex-marriage case recently argued in the Supreme Court,
the petitioners have claimed a fundamental right to marry protected
by the Constitution and unmoored from biology, the complementarity of
the sexes, or the universal understanding of what marriage has meant
in every culture in human history until the last 15 years. Their most
persistent and compelling comparison of their legal situation has been
to the laws that once banned interracial marriage in many states, until
they were overturned by the Supreme Court 48 years ago in Loving v. Virginia."

http://www.nationalr...atthew-j-franck

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43206 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:51 AM

The June 1967 USSC decision was the abominable poster bastard child for the "days of Noah" [race-mixing]
and the upcoming USSC decision will be the abominable poster bastard child for the "days of Lot"... and both
concern abomination marriages... and both are linked... not just by me... but by reprobates who support both.

All this is a mocking affront to God... because Christ at His second coming comes as a Bridegroom for His Bride
and Divine Marriage.

Similar symbolism is in Rev 18 where it says the voice of the bridegroom and bride will no longer be heard in Babylon.

Edited by Atossa, 09 June 2015 - 12:53 AM.

#12 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:39 PM

The June 1967 USSC decision was the abominable poster bastard child for the "days of Noah" [race-mixing]
and the upcoming USSC decision will be the abominable poster bastard child for the "days of Lot"... and both
concern abomination marriages... and both are linked... not just by me... but by reprobates who support both.

All this is a mocking affront to God... because Christ at His second coming comes as a Bridegroom for His Bride
and Divine Marriage.

Similar symbolism is in Rev 18 where it says the voice of the bridegroom and bride will no longer be heard in Babylon.

Shit yeah, you are so pure, ARYAN, piece of shit, and you know exactly who hatched you, your granny, and who screwed whom! IDIOT!

#13 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:40 PM

The whole human race has its origins in AFRICA, dopehed, not in Germany or Texas!

#14 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14864 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:21 PM

Where ever "The whole human race" originated, Atossa is correct in that The Creator wants His sheep to be His temple on Earth.

He said, "My sheep hear My voice & follow Me." That is most important..

He said He came to "divide" between the sheep and the non sheep.

As for Shura, He is not acting here like one of Christ's sheep.

#15 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:18 PM

https://www.middleea...mosque-compound

Scores of Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque compound .

Sunday, 07 June 2015 12:41

and the first comment:

"Ellen Salem

What's the problem, Israel? You haven't created enough problems? Not only do you confiscate and throw people out of their lands committ heinous crimes against them, but you also want to create more problems. You all have no conscious.

Reply · · 14 hours ago

It was not too long ago, that people blamed it on the 'arabs' but in modern times, the world is observing which side is actually oppressing who.

What is frightening, is Samson option. It retains the 'never again' mantra.

That means, if anyone retaliates by force, that hell on earth begins.

Dont really care, as long as Israel becomes an ashtray.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Israeli Apartheid, Occupation, S1322 Embassy Act, Netanyahu, Zionism, Genocide, BDS, Boycott Israel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru