Theme© by Fisana

Photo

GREECE: REFERENDUM will be totally RIGGED - Yes will win despite now 40 times more people demostrating for NO

Greece Greeks referendum Tsipras suicide bomber debt hoax Putin Obama

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:26 AM

Update two hours after the referedum, July 6:

Varoufakis alias Var-you-fak-us resigns for dummies:
This psy-op sets the stage for these two acts:
1. to push the humiliation and robbery of greeks to new limits, by having nazi agent Tsipras, reverse the result of the referendum (added July 11: within less than a week ).
2. confiscation, the final stage of robbery of greeks, stripped of deposits before the rest of the PIGS (Portugal, Italy, Spain).
The rest of the human cattle will be also stripped immediately after the BIG BANG, that starts in Jerusalem with the resurection of Osama Bin Laden crucified to the missing Boeing 777 and Obama's staged arrest one or a few days later.

==== Reminder:
GREECE: REFERENDUM RIGGED Tsipras AND / OR Varoufakis resign
Greeks stripped of their deposits before portuguese, spanish and italian because illuminati forced to go for OR instead of AND.

the difference in A and B plans: totally or just partly RIGGED referendum
40 times more people demonstrating for NO
Syntagma square: more than 200, 000 people at NO rally.
Old Olympic Stadium: less than 5,000 people at YES rally.
Despite this illuminati media continues to sell the head-to-head race. 

Why Nazi agent Tsipras states  that a NO would still mean that Greece would stay in the euro and in the EU.
Because there are two alternative plans: Tsipras AND / OR  Varoufakis resign:
A plan alias Tsipras goverment resigns:  rigging pushed to the limits, YES wins although it has only 20% support.
B plan alias Varoufakis resigns: "only" numbers rigged (60% instead of the real number of 80%) for NO but not the result.
Traitor Tsipras reverses the result and Greeks shortly after stripped from part of their bank deposits.

Greeks democratically accept to be robbed - Explanation for dummies:
Tsipras does nothing but to execute orders from the Illuminati Grand Master, Alexander Adolf Hitler.

Tsipras and Varoufakis in their suicide bomber role
1. Setting the stage 
- A plan: to explain the impossible result in the referendum.
- B plan: to strip greeks from part of their deposits shortly after the referendum.
Tsipras announces the referendum and immediately after  imposes a daily 60 euro limit on cash withdrawals.
This also illustrates the humiliation of greeks pushed to new limits.

2. Admiting "defeat"
A-plan: Tsipras will be the first to admit "defeat", thus fulfilling the black is white script:
Tsipras was elected only to immediately after betray his promises to not accept more "austerity",
But Tsipras's successor is not someone who finally fulfills the promise with the only possible solution, that starts by exposing the debt as a total hoax.
It's the previous openly pro-troika traitors, who in reality only got 15% of the votes in the last rigged election.
B-plan: "Varoufakis confesses failure to protect deposits of greeks" immediately after the referendum.

3. Tsipras: "I will resign if the yes wins" (A plan) and Varoufakis resigns as Greeks striped of deposits (B-plan), same as these coming staged acts: 
- arrested FIFA president Blatter confessing the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of football.
- fake Putin flees to Beijing to let openly nazi Navalny become president, repeating Ukraine's Maidan script.
- arrested "Obama" confessing to Oprah Winfrey the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Politics.
- arrested Hollywood actor Jonathan Pryce who after playing Peron went on to play  Pope Francis, to confess the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Religion.
- arrested fake jews of the Federal Reserve (Ben Shalom Bernanke, Janet Yellen, Stan Fischer) confess the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Finance.

What the only solution is: Reminder:
- get Greece out of the EU and of the euro, restore the national currency;  
- regain control of national assets previously transferred to the illuminati, starting with the infrastructure (energy, water, telecommunications, ports, transportation).

Greece Rigged referendum: Why illuminati didn't push it as far as a YES victory:
As Tsipras announces the referendum support for NO is 80%.
With the method that illuminati use to rig paper ballots elections, there are two types of constitituencies for which aggregated results are published:
- A - those where results can be rigged (dozens to thousands of ballot boxes);
- B - those where results can't be rigged (those with just a few ballot boxes).
The terror series of psy-ops in the 5 days until the referendum, starting with capital controls, didn't work as much as required. 
Rigging the A type to the lengths of a YES victory would lead to a disparity between A and B too large to explain.

BASICS
Greece: Debt is MORE than a TOTAL HOAX:
It's illuminati fulfilling their religion's commandment of BLACK is WHITE.
In other words: Greece is in fact one of the states financing germans, from holidays in the 32,000 km of greek coasts to fresh vegetables in winter.
Fake Putin's treasonous gov supplies gas and oil BELOW production costs to their illuminazi masters while it drastically reduces pensions of russians.
That's the main reason why germans can heat houses 7 months a year and fill their cars's fuel tanks.
But germans drive them in toll free highways thanks to what the treasonous governments of EU states transfer to illuminati central safes. 

Why aren't greeks able to see the SIMPLE TRUTH?
Because they were reduced to beasts:
Who is more of a beast: EVERY engineer, EVERY economist or YOU?

How illuminati also rig paper ballot votes:

Blog

Edited by MattMarriott, 11 July 2015 - 01:53 PM.

#2 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:50 AM

I would not be surprised, just like all of US elections

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21313 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

It's not who votes that count, it's who count the votes.

#4 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

see my revised first post

Edited by MattMarriott, 06 July 2015 - 11:32 AM.

#5 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:32 AM

Greece Rigged referendum . Why illuminati didn't push it as far as a YES victory.
Real results were not 60% but more than 80% NO.
With the method that illuminati use to rig paper ballots elections, there are two types of constitituencies for which aggregated results are published:
- A - those where results can be rigged (dozens to thousands of ballot boxes) ;
- B - those where results can't be rigged (those with just a few ballot boxes).

Rigging the A type to the lengths of a YES victory would lead to a disparity too large to explain between A and B.

This is why nazi agent Tsipras stated in advance that a NO would still mean that Greece would stay in the euro and in the EU.

I guess Greeks want to commit suicide

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21313 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:23 PM

Past performance is not an indicator of future trends...

#7 HunAvar

HunAvar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3273 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:07 PM

They did not have the TIME to rig it.

The Greek Govt was smart to come up with a referendum literally out of thin air, and to put the referendum at such a short notice. 

The usual election-riggers simply couldn't do and react it so fast. They were noticeably pissed too - big time.

I was in Greece (Mykonos) a week ago, just when the banks would not open, and the 60 Euro restriction came to to withdraw from ATMs. I spoke to a few Greeks in stores...

The Greeks KNOW that it's to get a big bunch of Greek islands for themselves (the bankers) in lieu of payment and they also know which country's world-wide ethnics want those lovely Greek islands for themselves. After-all those islands are so close that small country on the Eastern Mediterranean - what an ideal acquisition for expansion and vacationland.

BTW: It's a big beginning, and suddenly those much coveted islands are not in the bag...

#8 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:47 PM

your thread is out dated the vote was a clear NO.

there must be some way to remove your thread.

try deleting the first posting.

- vlad

#9 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21313 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

your thread is out dated the vote was a clear NO.

there must be some way to remove your thread.

try deleting the first posting.

- vlad

Leave it, it's proof that Matt is not infallible.

#10 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

hey robert :::

i already know that matt is not infallible;

i am tired of having my threads burried in trash and nothing is done about it.

i have volunteered to put all of the trash into bags and throw it out;

i know where i can get well enough cheap bags.

but i am not allowed to help.

- vlad

#11 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21313 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:33 PM

hey robert :::

i already know that matt is not infallible;

i am tired of having my threads burried in trash and nothing is done about it.

i have volunteered to put all of the trash into bags and throw it out;

i know where i can get well enough cheap bags.

but i am not allowed to help.

- vlad

All thread go down sooner or later, even the good ones. When you post something that sticks, that's good.

Sometimes, I post things I think are worthy of discussion, but it doesn't generate interest, so move on...

Everybody here has something to say, and not everyone thinks it's all that important.

I'm just glad I get to air whatever I want, within reason.

#12 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:24 PM

The hundreds of billions in Greek debt / loans are as real as the trillions that the chinese stock "market" lost in the last days.

Debt hoax: fake IMF/ECB loans: D'Alemma in truth in plain sight
D'Alemma has been playing the role of controlled opposition in key agendas for decades now. 
Best example: in 1999 he was playing for a while the only EU goverment to oppose the coming bombings of Serbia.

Debt hoax: the fake loans:
Illuminati agent D'Alemma fulfills illuminati religion's commandment of truth in plain sight.
At the same time D'Alemma repeats these hoaxes
- the numbers about the fake loans: "hundreds of billions of euros".
- the starting point: "Germany is rich and Greece is poor" as implied in "The poor country is getting poorer, the rich country richer".
In other words: D'Alemma diverts from the core of the hoax: the main goal of the debt hoax is not to make greeks (same for portuguese & Co) believe the billions in fake loans but to divert from the billions generated by their economy, from agriculture to tourism, transferred by the treasonous government to the illuminati central safes.

Note
"We gave Greece 250 billion. Euro, but not for the pensions of the Greeks, but to pay interest to the banks," ...
"In a poor country like Greece, enormous sums are being transferred to a rich country like Germany by the difference in interest rates. The poor country is getting poorer, the rich country richer " 
"When the impoverished country can no longer pay debts therein comes the European aid. We gave Greece 250 billion. Euro, but not for the pensions of the Greeks, but to pay interest on the German, French and a small percentage in Italian banks. Two hundred and twenty billion of the Euro 250 billion assistance went directly to the German ... banks"
"In fact, when it is said that we pay the pensions of the Greeks-this is a lie we do not, we pay the German banks. This is true. This is money making a circle, but the Greeks did not even get a wiff of the moneys smell. "

BASICS
What d'Alemma won't tell is the core lie: 
Greece: Debt *MORE* than TOTAL HOAX, it's illuminati fulfilling BLACK is WHITE

"Markets" is nothing but a psy-op used mostly to mock human cattle.
The remants of a market were annihilated by successive psy-ops from 1990 until 2001 ("new economy" / Dot-com bubble; price manipulation of of raw materials pushed to the limits with oil, etc).

Global Slavery From the USA to CHINA. Start here: 
CHINA: Organ Harvesting from slaves - HORRIBLE TRUTH - what illuminati puppets are doing to chinese

Blog

#13 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:57 PM

Just like Robert said it is the one who counts the votes is the winner!

#14 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:06 AM

Joseph Stalin 'Those who vote decide nothing.

Those who count the vote decide everything.'

#15 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:39 PM

your thread is out dated the vote was a clea no

As explained in advance - Varoufakis alias Var-you-fak-us resigns for dummies - snip:

1. to push the humiliation and robbery of greeks to new limits, by having nazi agent Tsipras, reverse the result of the referendum (added July 11: within less than a week ).
====
From today, July 11, staged as usual in similar acts of illuminati theater, in this case "Tsipras vs dissenters", as "finally reaching a result after hours on a Friday", in this case, Saturday 3 A.M. ;
The "troika's austerity plan" pushing robbery of greeks to new limits, from more cuts in pensions to increase in retirement age to 67 in VAT to 23% for about everything, is repackaged as proposal by the greek government.

Note
The austerity measures Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' government is proposing are so far from his radical left Syriza party's policies that he suffered severe dissent in a late-night parliamentary debate that culminated in a 3:30 a.m. (0730 GMT) vote Saturday.
It comes less than a week after 61 percent of voters opposed similar reforms, proposed by creditors, in a referendum. last Sunday.

Edited by MattMarriott, 11 July 2015 - 02:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Greece, Greeks, referendum, Tsipras, suicide bomber, debt, hoax, Putin, Obama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru