Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Media Black Out on P5+1 Nuclear deal, after speech yesterday.

Iran Nuclear Obama speech P5+1 Netanyahu Treason Congress Nuclear treaty

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:29 PM

http://www.cbsnews.c...n-nuclear-deal/

Presidents speech on Iranian Nuclear deal.

The majority on the earth are for the deal but the single 1 state, specifically israel, is against the deal. Point blank Obama said that Netanyahu is 'wrong'.

But today the media has practically blacked out media coverage with any opinions.

It is as though he covered the issue so well, that anyone against the accord would have to just plain obtuse. Ignorance could not be a reason now and the western media has practically shut off any coverage of the speech for any public discourse on the dialogue.

What he did at the end to tell 'we the people' to contact our representatives, was brilliant.
This issue is practically absolute evidence of just how much of a hold that israel has on the my government.
If many of congress supports israel, more than the USA, then 'we' will have their signatures against the deal.

"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Get the story out there.

Make it known that to be against the world, for 1 apartheid rogue state, represents a bias that is not just rude but about treason.

Edited by bishadi, 06 August 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:55 PM

Apparently the Pravda gang is supporting israel.

#3 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43846 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:22 PM

Its hard to chew. On the one hand, peace for a little longer is good, but then you get Iranian leaders tweeting photos of Obama with a gun to his head and laughing about it. Nothing really changes other than we agree not to attack Iran for awhile and they are business as usual. I'm thinking that Obama is pulling a Neville Chamberlain.

I don't support Israel, but I don't support Obama on this, either.

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:30 PM

Its hard to chew. On the one hand, peace for a little longer is good, but then you get Iranian leaders tweeting photos of Obama with a gun to his head and laughing about it. Nothing really changes other than we agree not to attack Iran for awhile and they are business as usual. I'm thinking that Obama is pulling a Neville Chamberlain.

I don't support Israel, but I don't support Obama on this, either.

Why not attack everybody on planet and be done with it? Why not attack Israel they do have a bomb, you know?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iran Nuclear, Obama speech, P5+1, Netanyahu, Treason, Congress, Nuclear treaty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru