Theme© by Fisana

Photo

YOU evil JEW/NWO jew-bolshevik satanic antichrist demons from hell deleted my topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37707 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:41 AM

As the old poem says... once the "Saxons begin to hate"...
their hate will be against ALL their enemies.

Here is the poem I referenced.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON

" It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate. "

Edited by Atossa, 05 September 2015 - 05:43 AM.

#22 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:31 PM

Now she is no longer an "Aryan" now she is a "Saxon"

#23 Owl2

Owl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:35 PM

After being away from Pravda for a number of years, I read the title of this thread and before looking at the starters name I still knew full well it was started by Atossa. She has noy changed one iota has she. Still  wearing her bible around her neck. Owl

#24 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:32 AM

After being away from Pravda for a number of years, I read the title of this thread and before looking at the starters name I still knew full well it was started by Atossa. She has noy changed one iota has she. Still  wearing her bible around her neck. Owl

Old Atossa is the same, blundering around her "Aryanism". And you are welcome here pal, long time no see!

#25 Richard Parker

Richard Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:08 PM

My new Pravda topic
http://engforum.prav...ans-are-at-war/
Atossa
Posted Today, 03:24 PM
The Bible speaks about a watchman on the wall. When he sees the enemy coming,
he is obligated to blow the trumpet... sound the alarm... to awaken the people
so they can prepare for battle.
Aryan Christian homelands are being invaded and destroyed by mongrel demographic ARMIES !!
This is not a day for weak-willed limp-wristed pansies.
This is a red letter day... the day of decision... a day to divide ARYAN CHRISTIAN MEN from mongrel-monger rabble.
The third world mongrel horde demographic ARMY has invaded Europe and all other [former] Aryan Christian nations.
So, what are you going to DO about it ? Nothing ?!
Your enemies have sent mongrel rats to invade your homelands.
Not only must ARYAN CHRISTIAN MEN stand up to fight against the rats... they have to fight against the rat-mongers...
fifth-column enemies who are telling you to accept and embrace the mongrel rats who will destroy you.
This is the beginning of RACE WAR.
Now is the time to take note of who your fifth-column enemies are [like JEWS !!]... so you can neutralize and destroy
not just the mongrel rats but enemy race-traitors among you who are fostering them to destroy you.

I won't disagree that white Christians will need to step up to the plate and deal with this problem with the muslim hoards that are invading the western world, because that would just be stupid. But I noticed that you mentioned the Bible and how we are supposed to be watchmen on the wall. This is also true.

However, I do have to chuckle a bit, because it is apparent that you do not realize that YESHUA (Jesus) was from the tribe of Judah, which means he was a Jew. Now I'm willing to believe what you mean to say is, that the fake-Jews, the ones YESHUA said call themselves Jews but are not; the Pharisees, the Khazars, the Judaics - people like the Rothschild family who own 80% of Israel are the problem just like they have always been a problem. They are a problem because they never did what YESHUA said to do.

So I have to tell you, if you think you can spit in YESHUA's face and be one of HIS people, you are wrong. Judah was and is only 1 tribe of Israel out of 12. As you well know, the Northern Kingdom was sent away to the ends of the earth by YESHUA for worshipping false gods, but HE is going to be bringing HIS people, the people Israel back soon.

You might want to distinguish between the tribe of Judah and those who claim to be from the tribe of Judah, or the simple matter of fact is that you are not one of YESHUA's people. Maybe that is the case, I don't know or care...it's your decision.

#26 Richard Parker

Richard Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:27 PM

ISIS is the USA ally that is known all over the world. All US has to do stop ISIS is to stop feeding it

No, ISIS is god of the US government and their little muslim friends are their army. The people of the US are just stupid for allowing this to go on while saying and doing nothing. The US government is not going to stop supporting their muslim army any more than they are going to stop funding the Vatican. I'm sure you have noticed that ISIS (Semiramis, Columbia, Minerva, along with all of her other names) sits there in New York harbor. Well, woe to Sodom and Gomorrah, because Babylon will fall and the merchants of the earth will weep. Though I have to say, tough shit for them all, they weren't paying attention to what YESHUA said.

The US has been controlled by the Freemasons (Jacobins) who are just Satanists for some time now. While it is true that YESHUA is really the one who is in control of the US, HE is allowing the nation to be cursed and cursed they will be. But don't think for one second that Europe and the other english speaking nations don't have a hand in this, because they do. This all goes straight to the Satanists in the Vatican. And who is the left hand of the Catholics in the Vatican? That would be Islam.

One day a couple of years ago YESHUA taught me something very important, we aren't supposed to do what men teach, we are supposed to do what HE teaches; the weapon we are supposed to use is that sharp sword that comes out of YESHUA's mouth. Go ahead and say I'm nuts, that's OK! But you will see soon enough that what HE taught me was the Truth.

#27 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:14 AM

No, ISIS is god of the US government and their little muslim friends are their army. The people of the US are just stupid for allowing this to go on while saying and doing nothing. The US government is not going to stop supporting their muslim army any more than they are going to stop funding the Vatican. I'm sure you have noticed that ISIS (Semiramis, Columbia, Minerva, along with all of her other names) sits there in New York harbor. Well, woe to Sodom and Gomorrah, because Babylon will fall and the merchants of the earth will weep. Though I have to say, tough shit for them all, they weren't paying attention to what YESHUA said.

The US has been controlled by the Freemasons (Jacobins) who are just Satanists for some time now. While it is true that YESHUA is really the one who is in control of the US, HE is allowing the nation to be cursed and cursed they will be. But don't think for one second that Europe and the other english speaking nations don't have a hand in this, because they do. This all goes straight to the Satanists in the Vatican. And who is the left hand of the Catholics in the Vatican? That would be Islam.

One day a couple of years ago YESHUA taught me something very important, we aren't supposed to do what men teach, we are supposed to do what HE teaches; the weapon we are supposed to use is that sharp sword that comes out of YESHUA's mouth. Go ahead and say I'm nuts, that's OK! But you will see soon enough that what HE taught me was the Truth.

Muslims have nothing to do with ISIS, just like one ball Adolf Hitler had nothing to do with Christianity, even though he slaughtered many millions while wearing a Cross

#28 Richard Parker

Richard Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:24 AM

Muslims have nothing to do with ISIS, just like one ball Adolf Hitler had nothing to do with Christianity, even though he slaughtered many millions while wearing a Cross

Good luck with that thinking.

#29 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37707 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:23 AM

Someone else is famous for wearing a cross...
but he is too busy kowtowing to antichrist jews
and doing their evil satanic dirty work.

#30 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:06 PM

Good luck with that thinking.

That is not "thinking" That is the truth, like it or not!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru