Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Shura banned for inciting violence, again.

terrorist genocide

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:32 PM

http://engforum.prav...yria/?p=2577945

We are talking about US/Israel created ISIS killers, who need to be eliminated from the face of the planet

Posted Today, 06:53 AM

For some reason, the rules are not followed by them muslim terrorists and shura calling for genocide, violence, murder and hate, is just wrong.

Edited by bishadi, 08 September 2015 - 04:33 PM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41982 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:36 PM

you should join Atossa for impersonating a moderator dipshit!

#3 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

Bishadi has just demonstrated his support for ISIS by crying about "genocide" when another poster advocated destroying those terrorists.

Bishadi has attempted to imitate a moderator and will be banned for 14 days.

9. No member may attempt to imitate the Pravda moderator team or any member of the Pravda Administration.

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:21 PM

Could not be funnier than that!

#5 Amok

Amok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:47 PM

Bishadi has just demonstrated his support for ISIS by crying about "genocide" when another poster advocated destroying those terrorists.

He didn't impersonate a moderator, he simply stated his opinion.

It's clear to anyone that isn't irrational and delusional that some people here get preferential treatment if their views are aligned to the mods.

Most of ye are like a bunch of freaks jacking each other off.

Edited by Amok, 08 September 2015 - 10:34 PM.

#6 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:52 PM

It's clear do anyone that isn't irrational and delusional that some people here get preferential treatment if their views are aligned to the mods.

What possible preferential treatment did Shura get? Did Shura ask for genocide of any people? Did Shura threaten any one with violence? Did Shura threaten someone at all? Amok on the other hand threatens Muslims all the time.

Edited by Shura, 08 September 2015 - 09:53 PM.

#7 Amok

Amok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:52 PM

It's clear do anyone that isn't irrational and delusional that some people here get preferential treatment if their views are aligned to the mods.

How pathetic can one get if they'll only like listening to their on views? Talk about intellectual decay....

#8 Amok

Amok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:02 PM

What possible preferential treatment did Shura get? Did Shura ask for genocide of any people? Did Shura threaten any one with violence? Did Shura threaten someone at all? Amok on the other hand threatens Muslims all the time.

You are an intellectual midget that can't comprehend simple statements.

Bashi stated; " genocide, violence, murder and hate, is just wrong"

I've seen posts and threads by nemeSSis, and especially you, almost on a daily base expressing violet, murderess and hateful views. Don't lie, Islamohypocrite.

By the way, I've never threatened anyone on this forum. I might be a racist and hateful person sometimes, but I've never threatened anybody, you Islamoscum.

#9 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:17 PM

You are an intellectual midget that can't comprehend simple statements.

Bashi stated; " genocide, violence, murder and hate, is just wrong"

I've seen posts and threads by nemeSSis, and especially you, almost on a daily base expressing violet, murderess and hateful views. Don't lie, Islamohypocrite.

By the way, I've never threatened anyone on this forum. I might be a racist and hateful person sometimes, but I've never threatened anybody, you Islamoscum.

Tell me about it! You are a squandrel who has threatened Muslims on daily basis. I know you Pommy assholes you would kiss American arsehole even if it drips poo

#10 Amok

Amok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:23 PM

Tell me about it! You are a squandrel who has threatened Muslims on daily basis. I know you Pommy assholes you would kiss American arsehole even if it drips poo

I wont waste my time with you, because you are simply too fucking retarded to debate me

Good bye, Islamoretard.

Edited by Amok, 08 September 2015 - 10:23 PM.

#11 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:29 PM

http://engforum.prav...yria/?p=2577945

Posted Today, 06:53 AM

For some reason, the rules are not followed by them muslim terrorists and shura calling for genocide, violence, murder and hate, is just wrong.

WHAT IS THE MATTER? YOU LOVE TO SAVE THE JEW FINANCED ISIS FROM ELIMINATION? WELL i DO NOT!MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO KISS ELLIOT THE JEWISH MOSSAD AGENT LEADING ISIS ON THE ARSEHOLE ALSO

#12 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:50 PM

Israeli ISIS has only one enemy: THE PEOPLE OF SYRIA. The only friends ISIS has are Israel and JewSA

Israel transports injured terrorists using helicopters, in a further step of support

4 September، 2015

Occupied Jerusalem,  The Israeli authorities used Thursday night helicopters to transport 6 terrorists injured in Syria to receive treatment in the occupied Palestinian territories.

Israel Radio mentioned on Friday morning that a man in his 20s critically injured in Syria was transported by a helicopter belonging to the Israeli air force to Ziv Hospital in Safed to receive treatment.

Five other injured terrorists were carried on board an Israeli helicopter and taken to Rambam Hospital in Haifa, according to Israeli websites.

This was a step forward in the way used by the Israeli enemy to transfer injured terrorists to its hospitals, which followed the interception by the people of the occupied Syrian Golan of one of its cars carrying wounded terrorists.

The incident took place last June when a number of Golanese people blocked an Israeli car transporting two Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists on the road linking Al-Sheikh Mountain and Majdal Shams village in the Golan, occupied by Israel since 1967.

The two terrorists on board the car ended up dead.

An Israeli random arrest campaign in Majdal Shams followed the incident, and there has been since then blackout in the Israeli media on the means of transporting injured terrorists.

The fact that the Israeli media now come clean on transporting the wounded by using helicopters reveals the scale of the continuous support provided by Israel to the terrorist organizations.

Reem/H. Said

#13 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24498 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 11:50 PM

Quote: 9. No member may attempt to imitate the Pravda moderator team or any member of the Pravda Administration.

The proper english is: 9. No member may attempt to "impersonate" the Pravda moderator team or any member of the Pravda Administration.

#14 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:50 AM

The proper english is: 9. No member may attempt to "impersonate" the Pravda moderator team or any member of the Pravda Administration.

Thank you Robert

#15 macaense

macaense

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7539 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:03 AM

A member of this thread has run amok !

#16 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:59 AM

A member of this thread has run amok !

He sure did run Amok

#17 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24498 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 02:29 AM

He sure did run Amok

Hey Shura, did you know you were banned?

#18 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 02:58 AM

Hey Shura, did you know you were banned?

If i am banned I am banned, but not by Pissadi

#19 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43860 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:59 AM

If i am banned I am banned, but not by Pissadi

It happens. I couldn't tell you how many times I've been banned and Bardaked over the years. Its a Red Badge of Courage.

#20 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:23 PM

It happens. I couldn't tell you how many times I've been banned and Bardaked over the years. Its a Red Badge of Courage.

No, Mandy Pissadi is not the moderator, he cannot ban people Zhurn and nemesis can

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: terrorist, genocide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru