Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Проща́ние славя́нки(Farewell of Slavianka)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4349 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:26 AM

English subtitles

Published on May 12, 2014

«Проща́ние славя́нки» (English: Farewell of Slavianka), a Russian patriotic march, written by the composer Vasily Agapkin in 1912. Slavyanka means "Slavic woman". The melody gained popularity in Russia and adjoining countries during World War I, when the Russian soldiers left their homes accompanied by this music.

Such a wonderful, powerful, and touching song. This version, a duet of a male and a female, brings tears to my eyes. I always respect the people who are patriotic and proud of their homeland, in a good and wholesome way. Besides, I love a certain Slavic woman. So this is dedicated to my angel and her Motherland. Be safe and blessed! (^—^)

In my video, I used the old clips filmed by war cameramen. I have matched the clips with the lyrics.

Teisuka
the editor

#2 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:16 PM

English subtitles

Published on May 12, 2014

«Проща́ние славя́нки» (English: Farewell of Slavianka), a Russian patriotic march, written by the composer Vasily Agapkin in 1912. Slavyanka means "Slavic woman". The melody gained popularity in Russia and adjoining countries during World War I, when the Russian soldiers left their homes accompanied by this music.

Such a wonderful, powerful, and touching song. This version, a duet of a male and a female, brings tears to my eyes. I always respect the people who are patriotic and proud of their homeland, in a good and wholesome way. Besides, I love a certain Slavic woman. So this is dedicated to my angel and her Motherland. Be safe and blessed! (^—^)

In my video, I used the old clips filmed by war cameramen. I have matched the clips with the lyrics.

Teisuka
the edi

To this day Slavyanka makes my eyes water! What people! WHat heroes, Russians are!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru