#21 math

math

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:40 PM

shaktiman,

I see Consciousness as our link to the future, better and better if to a universal future.

Best Regards

#22 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:53 PM

shaktiman,

I see Consciousness as our link to the future, better and better if to a universal future.

Best Regards

Beautifully said Mr. Math!

I concur.

Best!!!

#23 NO.*

NO.*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:59 AM

I love,

you love,

they love longevity.

(in poetry.com)

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:20 PM

I love,
you love,
they love longevity.

For now, it beats the alternative.

Ciao!

#25 DrSher

DrSher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 10:28 PM

Cancer used to be denoted back in the days as having genetic links.  In simplicity cancer is mutation of the DNA and therefore ALL genetics. Failure of repair of mutations before as "reproduce" the DNA is inevitable and needs to be checked by perfect mutation detection and appropriately induced cell death when not noted earlier. 

We are somewhat discovering some of these properties in age management research and now also science about the Telomeres in the chromosomes. The future is truth and science, not globalization and ignorance through big pharma and politicized gains.

Edited by DrSher, 19 November 2016 - 10:31 PM.

#26 math

math

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:54 PM

DrSher said: "The future is truth and science..."

math: A step that has to do with what goes on in universities...

Edited by math, 21 November 2016 - 10:09 AM.

#27 Geode

Geode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:02 AM

Radio waves chords?

Radio waves chords could have a homeostatic effect...

For example:

4243 Hz (base)

Equivalent to

F# G A Bb C D E

or

7000 Hz (base)

equivalent to

F# G# A# B# C## D# E#

(frequency relation G:F#= 1.0594631)

Edited by Geode, 24 January 2017 - 10:46 AM.

#28 NO.*

NO.*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:51 AM

Ectromagnetic chords or

new lights to update our destiny?

http://www.gootar.com/theory.htm

#29 NO.*

NO.*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

Ideas and images:

https://www.google.p...6&bih=662&dpr=1

Edited by NO.*, 13 March 2017 - 10:06 AM.

#30 Kadir-Buxton

Kadir-Buxton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:25 AM

I read many years ago that oxygen kills cancer, and in fact using oxygen related treatments are being used for this reason.

(Body builders who have good oxygen supplies are less likely to get cancer than average, while those with sleep apnoea have poor oxygen supplies and are more likely to get cancer.)

I found that while doing voluntary work in a cancer ward, that just breathing deeply all day has the ability to kill off the cancer, even in patients written off by the medical profession. The blood supply goes to all areas of the body, including the cancer. It is possible to get dizzy by breathing deeply all the time, but stopping doing it for a while will help with this symptom. The extra oxygen will also increase energy levels in the muscles, so that patients can be more active.

#31 DrSher

DrSher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:19 PM

I read many years ago that oxygen kills cancer, and in fact using oxygen related treatments are being used for this reason.(Body builders who have good oxygen supplies are less likely to get cancer than average, while those with sleep apnoea have poor oxygen supplies and are more likely to get cancer.)I found that while doing voluntary work in a cancer ward, that just breathing deeply all day has the ability to kill off the cancer, even in patients written off by the medical profession. The blood supply goes to all areas of the body, including the cancer. It is possible to get dizzy by breathing deeply all the time, but stopping doing it for a while will help with this symptom. The extra oxygen will also increase energy levels in the muscles, so that patients can be more active.

I appreciate this writing very much and let me add in some comments from my medical and biochemical point of view. First of all, Oxydation is a highly effective killing process the body uses to control it's immune system. This is how immune system kills foreign entities like bacteria and also a mode for killer cells to simply "blow up" dangerous entities. One very fascinating thing is that oxidation is also very damaging to our body. I am sure everyone is familiar with the concept of "oxidative damage" to our tissues' which anti-oxidative supplements are meant to help keep in check. There are devices that can measure amount of anti-oxidative capacity in the body to check your oxidative state of mind, to say such. My point is that oxidation is like a powerful tool. Just like nuclear energy, it can grant tremendous powers for good or destruction. I don't think we are quite there yet, but the oxidative balance of the organism, coupled with appropriate distribution of this force may be the closest we will be to true healing properties, although this seems to exist mostly at philosophical level in medicine these days. Maybe the science of physics and electrochemistry can help bridge us closer to new discoveries here. As physicians, we need more integration from the core scientists, like the soldiers in war could't win it without the engineers. The more learned and experienced I get in the field of healing, the more this connection intrigues me and yet I feel like I know less and less.

An old friend of mine from high school years is now a scholar in philosophy and metaphysics lecturing at various universities about neuroscience and healing. One of his emerging concepts is the philosophy of immunology. Today, I became a physician, while he is a university professor. He lectures students in medicine and neuroscience about the metaphysics of the brain at a renowned university in Northern Europe. I have recently reconnnected with him after more than a decade of hiatus and we are looking into collaborating to try evolve this thinking further. The core scientists and the clinicians at ground level do not often collude on intellectual level any more. I feel more estranged from the rigors of scientific thinking today than when I was in high school trying to acquire skill sets and qualifications to enter school of medicine.

If there are any scientists here in the biophysical fields, I would like to hear more opinions about this. With the expenses of healthcare being what they are and our need to define the degree of resource allocations from public and private funds as proportion of our expenses, this would be a new field of medicine and science.

Finally, with regards to breathing and the proper way of respiratory balance, I believe properties more of Yoga needs to undergo same research. The challenge with Yoga is that much of the scientific hypothesis or explanations, to say such, goes back to the Vedas of 4000 years and I think the only way to get to the bottom of this today is to study them in Sanskrit and read the old scriptures. Medicine, science and ancient healing fundamentals needs to come together, but today, the disrespect for history and the past is coupled with an overdose of scientific modernism and evidence-based absolutism. I am unsure how to approach this and feel helpless how to take this further. Anyone with thoughts would be appreciated here.

Bless you all, no matter where on globe you are staying.

#32 NO.*

NO.*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:47 AM

My view of rhythms for a healthy lifestyle

A- Breathing:
1. Develop outdoor activities.
2. Do breathing exercises.
3. Regularly renew the air inside the dwelling.

B- Hydration:
1. Drink water fasting and at meal intervals, every day
(quantities to be adjusted individually)
2. Include recently prepared tea or herbal teas as you like.
3. Don't forget fruit juices. In general adults can consume moderately
alcoholic beverages.

C- Physical exercise:
1. It is recommended about 30 minutes of outdoor walking, 6 days a week.
2. At home, it is suggested simple exercises, lasting 10 minutes.
3. Other physical activities you enjoy.

D- Time Management:
1. Maintain contact with other people.
2. Be interested in cultural and social activities.
3. Contemplate, meditate, and make decisions when necessary.

E-Food:
1. Use fresh and varied foods.
2. Avoid very high temperatures in the confection of meals, such as
the use of direct fire.
3. There's a choice to be made about preferable foods...

F- In sickness adopt as much as possible a healthy lifestyle,
why that:
1. Contributes to the balance of your immune system.
2. Improves response to treatments.
3. Gives you self-confidence.

G- Limits:
1. There are many books and writings on the topic of lifestyle and
its impact on health; Discuss the subject.
2. Reduce daily stress if on overwork and too many worries.
3. Follow your ideals.

H- And remember:
1. Your style can influence the health status of others. For instance,
driving in disastrous conditions can seriously hurt your neighbor.
2. Your style, as part of a community style, can affect
the health of the planet and of all people.
3. "Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity", according to World Health Organization principles..

Edited by NO.*, 12 September 2017 - 01:21 PM.

#33 NO.*

NO.*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:15 AM

Not only a matter of anti-cancer means, but also a matter of complementary therapeutics able to potentiate the immune-genetic system for cure. I'm thinking, for example, of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, plant polyphenols and essential fatty acids.

#34 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20227 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Baking soda.

Cancer cells do not survive in alkaline environment.

#35 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20227 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:22 PM

Half a teaspoon of baking soda in 2oz water before going to bed.

http://sunridgemedic...bkaAuSAEALw_wcB

#36 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20227 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:23 PM

https://natureworksb...ncer-treatment/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru