Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Obama v Pope Francis in BIG BANG: most shocking murder title fight in 3 rounds: black Miriam, age 34

Obama Pope Francis shocking murder Miriam love child black time travel

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 02:26 PM

BIG BANG Parallel scripts: Obama and Pope: most shocking murder of their countless list
Actors part of setting the stage for the BIG BANG:
Apparently the script is centered on Miriam, the time traveller that they both shared.
In fact it's about human cattle no longer aware when their time travel really started.

Obama v Pope Francis: who gets he BIG BANG title for "murder as close to himself as it gets"?
The answer:
- requires reading a script that will be served as reality as soon as syrian rebels are defeated or at least neutralized.
- depends on whether you are part of the human cattle or not.

Overview
Introduction
- Obama, Pope Francis: murders love child's mother; Obama/Osama as leaders of ISIS
- Subliminal parallelism
Time travel: Bloody short yet UNDENIABLE: validated by US Secret Service, Pope Francis
Obama v Pope: Murder title fight in three rounds  
- Nov 2008: Obama murders his granny in Hawaii
- Oct 2013, Obama murders the mother of his love child at the US Capitol
- Feb 2016: Pope Francis murders his gatekeeper at the Vatican
So who gets the title?
- the scenario that is NOT in the script
- Obama's love child: the REAL "mystery"

### Introduction
Obama, Pope Francis: both murdered the mother of their own love child, both from a black Miriam mother, aged 34.
This is a parallel script to other BIG BANG headlines: "Obama and Osama: both ARE the real ISIS leaders".

Subliminal parallelism
What will NOT be part of the official story:
- Obama and Osama played by the same ethnic indonesian actor
- mother of Obama and Pope's love child portayed with photos based on the same black Miriam.

### Time travel: Bloody short yet UNDENIABLE: validated by US Secret Service, Pope Francis

"Dead" Miriam Carey, 34, Pope Francis  "dead" 7 months pregnant gatekeeper: a time traveller
Black Miriam's bloody short time travel: killed at age 34 by Secret Service at the US Capitol 2013 and by Pope at Vatican 2016
Confused? Then you can either google the data in the previous line or find the answer below.

Both "black Miriam dead at 34": same person suggested:
"photos" using as base the same person [slightly processed is only a detail]:
- Miriam Carey, a dental hygienist who attempted to drive through a White House security checkpoint, 2013
- Miriam Wuolou, Pope Francis 7 months pregnant gatekeeper.

### Obama v Pope: fight for title in three rounds

Nov 2008: Obama murders his granny in Hawaii
Why did the BIG BANG script have "Obama goes to Hawaii just before the 2008 presidential election?" 
Answer, exposed by Last Prophet hours after the "news" broke out: solely to fulfill this line: 
"Obama confesses to Oprah Winfey: I strangled my own granny in her bed to make sure that other crimes won't be revealed, starting with having forged my birth certificate". 

Oct 2013, Obama murders the mother of his love child at the US Capitol
We do know what the headlines will be: "Obama: I personally ordered the Secret Service to make sure that Miriam Carey never speaks again". 
Details in Obama's Miriam script to fulfill "personally ordered" range from "unarmed Miriam riddled with 26 bullets" to a previous episode weeks earlier, staged solely for this purpose:
"White House guards didn’t resort to their weapons in September, when fence-jumper Omar Gonzalez, who had a knife in his pocket, ran far into the executive mansion before being tackled.". 

Feb 2016: Pope Francis murders his gatekeeper and mother of his love child  at the Vatican
This BIG BANG script line was exposed hours after her "death".
Unlike Obama's granny and Obama's Miriam: the Pope's Miriam script does not reveal if the pope's BIG BANG line will be "I personally killed Miriam" or "I had her killed".

### So who gets the title?
To make it clearer, let's first consider ...

The scenario that is NOT in the script
IF the script would not have the pope as the father of the unborn 
AND even assuming that the pope's line would be "I personally killed Miriam" rather than "I had her killed
THEN the  human cattle would still be able to decide who gets the title

In other words: human cattle is still able to get that blood ties is a more important type of "as close as it gets" than physical distance.
That's why human cattle would correctly proclaim Obama the winner, after contrasting:
- how the murder was executed: Obama and pope tied,  both as close as it gets.
- blood ties: Obama's ancestor in second degree, none between pope and his gatekeeper.

Obama's love child: the REAL "mystery"
Obama's Miriam script tells us that Obama's confession will include "I also ordered to kill my [13-month old] daughter" (in brackets what is only a detail).
So how comes the script has "she  survived in a car seat", a "miracle" that illuminati media obviously did not "analyze"?
A hint: for the same reason that you see no brackets (because nothing is a detail) in "Pope's unborn love child was SEVEN months old".
In other words: Obama's love child survival and the SEVEN (instead of a lower number) are both part of fulfilling "no clear answer" to who really holds the "as close as it gets" title.

Notes
Eritrean Miriam Wuolou Pope Francis secretary - photo

Miriam Carey: photo here:
Do you remember Miriam Carey? Her remarkably public death at 34 mesmerized us for a couple of news cycles. Then we moved on pretty quickly.
The gunfire — 26 bullets in all — sets the Carey case apart. Shootings by officers on these two forces are rare. 
White House guards didn’t resort to their weapons in September, when fence-jumper Omar Gonzalez, who had a knife in his pocket, ran far into the executive mansion before being tackled. Carey was unarmed.

BASICS
Pope Francis, il grande Broglio: Not only who plays the role but also the role's roles
Jonathan Pryce again playing argentinian, pope Francis after Peron: ROLES
 "Pope "Francis arrested, confesses the most sophisticated conspiracy ever in the History of Religion and Pedophilia."
This is a suicide bomber parallel script to Obama (Politics) and Putin (several areas including Sports).
The list of crimes that Pope Francis will confess includes a long list of murders, same a Obama/Putin, all of them obviously fake deaths, to fulfill the commandment of endless deception.

Fake death days after Scalia's fake death, one of the murders that Obama will confess to Oprah Winfrey on TV.
Feb 2016: Pope Francis: Roles include confessing murder of his 7 months pregnant gatekeeper
But does this beat the "as close to himself as it gets" milestone to be set by Obama with "I strangled my own  granny in her bed in Hawaii just before the 2008 election"?
The answer is not as simple as it seems at first sight.

For fake deaths used in confessions of the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Politics, Religion, Pedophilia,  Finance and Sports, start with more fake deaths days earler:
Justice Scalia Russian anti-doping boss Fake deaths, Obama/Putin suicide bomber parallel script:

All in Blog

Edited by MattMarriott, 03 October 2016 - 02:39 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Obama, Pope, Francis, shocking, murder, Miriam, love, child, black, time travel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru