• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:14 AM

Only over my dead body - declared many - many times by himself - ANTINATIONALIST - jew - Vladimirovich - form the KGB - will be commanding anything in EUROPE..... He can cheat old shikses like yourself - but nobody - really serious - …… It will - NEVER - be fulfilled - only in your wet-schizophrenic-dreams !!!Capishi??? Cheers !!! - …… PS And I can accept a Russkie in command, but only if we share the same values - and it is NOT THIS - GUY...……...

Edited by Alek, 20 May 2020 - 04:31 AM.

#42 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:22 AM

Only over my dead body - declared many - many times by himself - ANTINATIONALIST - jew - Vladimirovich - form the KGB - will be commanding anything in EUROPE..... He can cheat old shikses like yourself - but nobody - really serious - It will - NEVER - be fulfilled - only in your wet-schizophrenic-dreams !!!Capishi??? Cheers !!! - PS And I can accept a Russkie in command, but only if we share the same values - and it is NOT THIS - GUY......

God compels me to Putin. That is why I continue to persist in spite of constant ridicule... and in spite of all opposition... like you red army trolls and my main opposition, Putin himself! Ananias didn't have this much trouble with Saul/Paul!! No one would endure such a difficult mission for worldly reward. God compels me to persevere - to whatever end !!

#43 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 01:52 PM

PS struktura momenta(rus.)/structure of moment(eng.)

So now wellcome - … GEMINI ;) (!)

Current Planets

20-May-2020, 13:50 UT/GMT

A Sun 0 c 0' 2" 20n09
B Moon 5 b 49'26" 9n31
C Mercury 17 c 4'51" 24n54
D Venus 20 c 46'40"r 26n29
E Mars 5 l 2' 7" 11s37
F Jupiter 27 j 11' 1"r 20s54
G Saturn 1 k 53' 6"r 19s52
O Uranus 7 b 57'32" 13n44
I Neptune 20 l 39'23" 4s40
J Pluto 24 j 50'52"r 22s03
L TrueNode 29 c 21'34"r 23n26
N Chiron 8 a 18'42" 5n47

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -...

#44 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17334 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 06:50 PM

PS struktura momenta(rus.)/structure of moment(eng.)

So now wellcome - … GEMINI ;) (!)

Current Planets

20-May-2020, 13:50 UT/GMT

A Sun 0 c 0' 2" 20n09
B Moon 5 b 49'26" 9n31
C Mercury 17 c 4'51" 24n54
D Venus 20 c 46'40"r 26n29
E Mars 5 l 2' 7" 11s37
F Jupiter 27 j 11' 1"r 20s54
G Saturn 1 k 53' 6"r 19s52
O Uranus 7 b 57'32" 13n44
I Neptune 20 l 39'23" 4s40
J Pluto 24 j 50'52"r 22s03
L TrueNode 29 c 21'34"r 23n26
N Chiron 8 a 18'42" 5n47

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -...

What does all this astrology stuff mean?

#45 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 07:11 PM

As a polish classic said once - if U want to make a proper horoscope - for anyone or anything  - U need to catch every SECOND with a stop-watch -...

PS This is an interesting figure - if U ask me here Ivo88 - Wilhelm Wulff - https://simple.wikip...i/Wilhelm_Wulff-...

PPS Polish TVP made a great movie about him and his abilities to foretell future -... Bye - ...

#46 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17334 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 07:23 PM

Thank You Alek.  Are You a smart Alek?

#47 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 07:38 PM

Thank You Alek.  Are You a smart Alek?

Yes - yes - and yes ;), always ready at Your service - Ivo -...

#48 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14221 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 07:56 PM

Weren't the 3 wise men well versed in astrology as well, Star of Bethlehem and so on.

Regards

#49 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14221 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 07:57 PM

Are You a smart Alek?

Don't let Alek fool you  Ivan.

He is highly intelligent.

Dobje

#50 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14221 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 07:58 PM

Yes - yes - and yes  ;), always ready at Your service - Ivo -... 
  • rep_up.png
  •  
  •  

Well of  course yes.

Regards

#51 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14221 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 08:01 PM

I continue to persist in spite of constant ridicule.

There is no constant ridicule.

Most people on the Forum appreciate your input.

You  will have differing opinions as are to be expected.

Best regards

#52 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 04:29 PM

Atossa - do u know what will happen today - and concernig your time-zone - tomorrow - 20.05.2020 - 3:49 PM - CET??? I think u know - so be ready to enjoy your 7.06.2020... b-day and stop day-dreaming - about that KGB - Jewish - V.V.P ... Right ??? Byeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!

Interestingly... something mysterious did happen to me yesterday [even before the time you posted] that prevented me from posting on Pravda. But I had no clue it would happen. Out of curiosity, what was the happening you referenced ??

Edited by Atossa, 21 May 2020 - 07:13 PM.

#53 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:12 PM

Is this it ??

Putin gives a birthday gift... a medal... to his successor [??]... his favorite Asian half-breed... whose mother was a symbolic "Anne Frank" ?!

Putin Bestows Birthday Medal on Loyal Defense Chief

By AFP

May 21, 2020

Known for unshakable loyalty to Putin, Shoigu has often accompanied the president on macho fishing and wildlife-spotting trips.

Mikhail Metzel / TASS

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday bestowed a 65th birthday honor on Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, his loyal ally in the Syria conflict and companion on wilderness trips.

Putin sent Shoigu birthday greetings and signed a decree awarding him one of Russia's highest decorations, the "For Merit to the Fatherland" medal in the first degree.

Shoigu at 60: The Man Who Would Be Russia's King?

more at link

https://www.themosco...se-chief-a70342

#54 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:53 PM

Shoigu... The Man Who Would Be Russia's King?

https://www.themosco...ias-king-a46771

Shoigu puts another spin why Putin is the "last hope" !!

Shoigu's father was Asian.

Here is a photo and quote from his mother's obituary.

Funeral of Alexandra Shoigu in Moscow

1322285516_aya.jpg

14 November 2011

" Today in Moscow there is a memorial for Alexandra Yakovlevna Shoigu, whose life has been connected with Tuva and its people for many years. She will be buried at Troyekurovskoye Cemetery next to her husband - Kuzhuget Sergeyevich Shoigu. Many representatives of Tuvan diaspora will be participating in the ceremony, including members of Sergei Shoigu's party and family friends. The head of Tuva, Sholban Kara-ool has been supporting Sergei Kuzhugetovich at this difficult time. Alexandra Yakovlevna Shoigu, born Kudryavtseva, is one of the Russian women, whose fate in the last century was full of difficulties and deprivation, who survived the terrible years of the Great patriotic War and the hard period of post-war disorder.

They worked equal with the men, at the same time never forgetting to fulfill their sacred obligations as mothers and keepers of the home hearth. Alexandra Yakovlevna was born in 1924 in a village near from Orla; soon after the family moved to Ukraine to Kadievka, now Stakhanov, in Luganskaya region. The years of the Great Patriotic War remained a terrible memory for her, with the fascist occupation. In order to avoid being transported to Germany as forced labor, the young girl spent long months hiding in the attic
."

https://en.tuvaonlin...-in-moscow.html

Here is more interesting info about mongrel Shoigu... the man who would be Gog of a mongrel Magog !!

"Due to his reputation as a hooligan, S.Shoygu was called as "Shaitan", which translates from into "Satan"."

"Sergey Shoygu's chance to become Russia's president

Thanks to his rather good reputation, a successful and stable career in high-ranking positions in Russian state institutions, as well as a fairly close relationship with the current Russian President, Putin, Shoygu is mentioned as the next possible Russian president. However, this statement has quite a number of counter arguments that make it doubtful. A well-known political scientist in Russia, Stanislav Belkovsky, says that becoming a Russian president is not possible because of his ethnic background. "Unlike the USSR, Russia is a national state in which only people with a Russian surname could become the head of the Kremlin," says Belkovsky. For example, in 2012, shortly after S.Shoygus accession to the post of defence minister, an internet survey was conducted, in which respondents were asked how they would respond if S.Shoygu was elected president of Russia. In the results of the survey, 60% had stated that their attitude was negative, only 20% said positively about such a possibility. Separate respondents cited the reason for their rejection of both S. Shoygu's ethnic background, including the probability that his mother is jewish, and the possibly close ties with B.Yeltsin. Doubts about S. Shoygu are also expressed in his religious affiliation, which is still unclear. One of the preconditions that is need for the next Russian president is belonging to the Russian Orthodox Church.​

​ At the same time, there are views that, with the changing ethnic proportions in Russian society (Russia is experiencing a demographic decline, at the same time, higher birth rates are in the part of the Russian North Caucasus, Central Asia and the part of the Siberian Muslims, which means that the ethnic composition in Russia will become more and more "mixed"); S. Shoygu's chances for a presidential job could be quite high."

more at link

http://www.theopinio...r-sergey-shoygu

Edited by Atossa, 21 May 2020 - 07:25 PM.

#55 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:38 PM

If anything can [in a nutshell] explain why God sent me on a mission to Putin... it's my last post.

#56 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24395 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 08:35 PM

You sent yourself.

#57 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 08:47 PM

You sent yourself.

You're jealous because your ignorance is ignored !!

#58 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 04:28 AM

Has Putin been keeping his biggest enemy closer ?!

There may be a military coup against Putin - Oreshkin

"If there is a person in Russia who can organize a military coup, Vladimir Putin will lose power.

Axar.az reports that the statement came from Russian political scientist Dmitry Oreshkin in an interview with Apostrophe.

"Russia's elite understands that Putin is very weak. He cannot fight coronavirus targets. No one is ready to take responsibility and act as an alternative. The only alternative is Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin," he said.

According to Oreshkin, Putin understands that a military coup could be organized against him, and therefore follows all the brilliant servicemen. "

https://en.axar.az/n...rld/469974.html

#59 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:10 AM

" Proud of his roots in southern Siberia, Shoigu issued a rare controversial statement in 2012, saying he backed moving the Russian capital to the region."

https://www.france24...in-putin-shadow

Russia's Shoigu holds telephone conversation with US Secretary of Defense Esper

The conversation was initiated by the US side

8 October 2019

" Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has held a phone conversation with US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper. This was reported by the Russian Defense Ministry.

The conversation was initiated by the US side. Russian Ministry of Defense does not disclose the details of it.

The Pentagon confirmed that Esper and his Russian counterpart were having a phone conversation. However, Washington also declined to provide any information on the topics discussed, Reuters reports. "

https://112.internat...sper-44310.html

Big Changes? Or Maybe Not. Putin's Plans Keep Russia Guessing

January 21, 2020

" Others claimed, citing no evidence, that the remarkable haste with which the Kremlin was pushing through the constitutional changes and remaking the government was evidence that Mr. Putin might want to call it quits or was trying to head off a coup."

http://www.oneworldm...ussia-guessing/

More recently... the mural of Putin and Shoigu which was being painted in the new "Military Church" was later erased.

Is something major besides coronavirus happening... or is coronavirus part of it ??

#60 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49070 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:38 AM

Is there synchronicity when Ivan88 posts rants against the Pharisees... considering they tried to kill [former Pharisee] Saul/Paul after he converted to Christianity ?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru