#61 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:08 PM

Ramzan Kadyrov: Putin's feared Chechen strongman

21 May 2020

" Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, who was on Thursday reportedly being treated for coronavirus in Moscow, went from rebel fighter to Russian President Vladimir Putin's fearsome enforcer, bringing his war-scarred region to heel with an iron-fisted rule. "

" Kadyrov has always been effusive in his praise for Putin who has described him in turn as a "son".

He firmly turned his back on independence and in return his majority-Muslim homeland has in recent years seen intense reconstruction efforts bankrolled by Moscow.

"If it weren't for Putin, Chechnya would not exist," Kadyrov said in one interview."

" While Putin has held up Chechnya as a success story, Russia's marginalised opposition says that by giving Kadyrov free rein, Putin is playing with fire. "

more at link

https://www.aljazeer...1210718045.html

#62 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:03 PM

If anything can [in a nutshell] explain why God sent me on a mission to Putin... it's my last post.

Atteee - u will never end here - everybody knows that - because VLADIMIROVITSH - is your private - ''Sugar'' - 'ah honey honey
you are my candy girl - and you got me wanting you'-... BITCH

#63 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:55 PM

The irony is... Alek demeans me... but I am only the messenger.

Like others before me, I am a forerunner, a herald... God's messenger.

Isaiah 45 tells us, although initially Cyrus did not know God, God chose him and raised him up in righteousness. God anointed Cyrus as king and held his right hand to enable him to conquer kingdoms.

As Cyrus said in Ezra 1, God gave me all the kingdoms of the earth.

Isaiah 44 tells us, Cyrus is God's shepherd who God placed in power to do God's Will.

#64 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:05 AM

Atossa - do u know what will happen today - and concernig your time-zone - tomorrow - 20.05.2020 - 3:49 PM - CET??? I think u know - so be ready to enjoy your 7.06.2020... b-day and stop day-dreaming - about that KGB - Jewish - V.V.P ... Right ??? Byeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!

Hey Alek... is this my birthday gift ?!

https://engforum.pra...10#entry2800683

These red army trolls know how to start a civil war !

Memphis Suburbs Bracing for Possible Violence From Antifa

" There are reports that police are bracing for possible violence tonight in the affluent Memphis suburbs. Memphis and Germantown police tell KWAM there are fears ANTIFA thugs and other leftist groups might be targeting suburban areas.

Crews were busy over the weekend boarding up the front of the Apple store in the Shops of Saddle Creek. A security officer told a KWAM staffer that anyone not shopping had to leave the premises.

At least four Germantown police cruisers were also seen patrolling the streets around the upscale shopping district and another police car was stationed in the parking lot.

ANTIFA America posted a profane threat on its Twitter feed warning that they were going to cause mayhem in suburban areas around the nation especially residential areas.

ALERT Tonight's the night, Comrades Tonight we say "**** The City" and we move into the residential areas the white hoods. and we take what's ours #BlacklivesMaters#****America

https://mighty990.co...ce-from-antifa/

Edited by Atossa, 01 June 2020 - 02:05 AM.

#65 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 06:11 AM

Hey Atossa -...

In the RF/Russia - the practical side of a coin is looks fine - they build many nice Tserkov's nowadays everywhere there - lately they put into service - this sanctuary:

New Orthodox Christian Cathedral for Russian Armed Forces:

But to be honest - V.Vladimirovich and his closest buddies - after so many-many years of Marxist brainwashing - have only a gloomy notion of what CHRISTIANITY really is/and should look like.

PS And on the other hand - beloved pope Francis - seems to be an Antichrist to me - so what's the difference - you know-...

PPS Love them All......…

PS3 Love is the greatest GIFT - so do not abandon your Saul/Paul - maybe someday he will repay -...

#66 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:00 AM

PS3 Love is the greatest GIFT - so do not abandon your Saul/Paul - maybe someday he will repay -...

You said you hated me ??

https://engforum.pra...-i-hate-atossa/

"Ananias" [Hananiah] was compelled by God as I am.

Ironically, the name is an interesting anagram!

God sent Ananias to cure Saul/Paul's blindness.

Like the daughter of Tyre [Psalm 45], I bring
gifts for the King, pearls of great price !!

#67 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:14 AM

Ananias [Greek] = Hananiah [Hebrew]

Dianna [Latin] & Atossa [Greek] = Hutaosa [Persian] = Hadassah [Hebrew]

Edited by Atossa, 01 June 2020 - 07:18 AM.

#68 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:42 AM

You said you hated me ??

Satan - in not an adversary to God/Gospod/YHVH - right/true - but he was (and maybe still is somewhere) a real person in a contrary what u Atossa were claiming here sometimes.

Yet we know form the holy scriptures - that he was tempting Christ on a desert:

Matthew 4:1-11

''Then Messiah was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said,''If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.''

Messiah answered,''It is written: ''Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.''''

Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple.''If you are the Son of God, he said, throw yourself down. For it is written:

''He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.''''

Messiah answered him, ''It is also written: ''Do not put the Lord your God to the test.''''

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.''All this I will give you'', he said,''if you will bow down and worship me.''

Messiah said to him,''Away from me, Satan! For it is written:''Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.''''

Then the devil left Him, and angels came and attended Him.

So u know - hate in reality is a part of LOVE - if we really LOVE Christ - we hate Satan - for wrong/evil he did in there and here - many-many times -...

#69 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:12 AM

Satan - in not an adversary to God/Gospod/YHVH - right/true - but he was (and maybe still is somewhere) a real person in a contrary what u Atossa were claiming here sometimes.

Yet we know form the holy scriptures - that he was tempting Christ on a desert:

Here is God's pearl of great price:

The God of Israel is the ONE and ONLY all-knowing all-powerful supernatural spirit being.

Jesus Christ is God incarnate, the fullness of God dwelling bodily [Colossians 2:9.]

When God incarnate, Jesus Christ, was "tempted", He was "tempted" by the only adversary [satan] that could "tempt" Him. He was "tempted" by His own power as God to change His destiny as the Lamb of God that was foreordained before the world was created [1 Peter 1:19-20, Revelation 13:8.]

In Matthew 16:21-23, when Peter also attempted to try to prevent the foreordained destiny of Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God, Jesus called Peter, "satan" = adversary!

Edited by Atossa, 01 June 2020 - 08:14 AM.

#70 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:59 AM

It's a pity - that we cannot find anything - with the engforumpravda.ru search engine now, but I will try to repeat myslef here.

When Messiah came to the Earth (and to Israel directly) with His mission - the destiny - WASN'T DETERMINED - by anyone - EVEN GOD/GOSPOD/YHVH HIMSELF.

HE - THE ALMIGHTY - HATES to CONTROL - SATAN LOVES to CONTROL -...

Given the prominent Jews of that period - would have accepted Christ as true Messiah/Messenger - there would be no Crucifixion - and the history would has gone another way. (!!!)

Matthew 23:37

''Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.''

John 10:11-18

''I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me just as the Father knows me and I know the Father and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life - only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.'' -...

PS Be serious here please - St.Peter a Satan??? Satan delved into Peter, right, but please -...

PPS Take a look at this:

John 13:27

"As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. So Messiah/Yashuah told him, “What you are about to do, do quickly.''

Edited by Alek, 01 June 2020 - 09:26 AM.

#71 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24507 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 12:01 PM

Hey Atossa -...

In the RF/Russia - the practical side of a coin is looks fine - they build many nice Tserkov's nowadays everywhere there - lately they put into service - this sanctuary:

New Orthodox Christian Cathedral for Russian Armed Forces:

But to be honest - V.Vladimirovich and his closest buddies - after so many-many years of Marxist brainwashing - have only a gloomy notion of what CHRISTIANITY really is/and should look like.

PS And on the other hand - beloved pope Francis - seems to be an Antichrist to me - so what's the difference - you know-...

PPS Love them All......

Pope Francis is a marxist jew pretending to be christian.

Btw, the death of Jesus was necessary to remove the sin of Adam.

Edited by RobertD, 01 June 2020 - 12:04 PM.

#72 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:18 PM

Pope Francis is a marxist jew pretending to be christian.

Btw, the death of Jesus was necessary to remove the sin of Adam.

What kind of Jew he is (?) Bob - dumb Argentinian - of the Italian kin -...

So what ''the sin'' of Satan - then Eve - & then Adam, Bob (?) -... Interesting -...

PS I will tell U - BEING OBJECITVE - going into the box - when one can see and receive the Universe - only with a kind of perception - that God/Gospod/YHVH can afford, being not doomed.

So - 1)Christians - SUBJECTIVE - 2)'objective imbeciles' as a Jewish creations* - 3)Jews - again SUBJECTIVE...

PPS As I told here nearly 5 years ago - 3) plays 2) - and 1) and 3) hate 2) 'objective imbeciles', either way (!!!)

And I told there also back then - and will add smth. to it here now - that not only almost all polish modern bourgeoisie are 2) - ALL MODERN WORLD bourgeoisie consist of the category 2) -...

PS3 Modern Russkies - being inspired by their current chief - V.Vladimirovich - claim everywhere - that they are OBJECTIVE - to the bones - so now guess please here - what their fate is in such a case -...

#73 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24507 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:33 PM

Francis is a "save the plant, save the refugees, hate Trump" and every loony left cause kinda jew.

By law, the sin of Adam made us all servants of satan. Until Jesus who was not a son of Adam so Satan had no right to take his life since he did not sin. That caused Satan to sin and lose his right over mankind.

#74 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:14 PM

There is an historic 1000 year division and animosity between Russian Orthodox and papists. Historically the ROC would never embrace any pope... and the current blaspheming antichirst Edomite-jew-bolshevik pope is especially vile and evil. That's why, after a 1000 years of religious division and animosity between these two branches of Christianity, it was so outrageous for ROC Patriarch Kirill to have met, embraced and kissed antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik Pope Francis in marxist Cuba!! The NY Times reported that Kirill called Francis, "brother!" Obviously, the term should have been "komrade khazar kommissar" because such an abominable display could only happen between two antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks !!

#75 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:40 PM

When Messiah came to the Earth (and to Israel directly) with His mission - the destiny - WASN'T DETERMINED - by anyone - EVEN GOD/GOSPOD/YHVH HIMSELF.

HE - THE ALMIGHTY - HATES to CONTROL - SATAN LOVES to CONTROL -...

WRONG !!

I previously posted scripture that tells us Jesus is God's Lamb slain from the foundation of the earth!

Humanist pseudo-Christians [who are actually antichrist deists] believe the LIE that God never controls humans or their destiny. Anyone who reads and understands the Bible [OT and NT] knows that is a LIE! Ironically, the only exception some humanists make is to give their imaginary false devil "god" they personify as "Satan" supernatural powers to control people and events!

Again, the word, "satan" means "adversary", that is all it means.

In the Bible, there is only one sovereign God who is in total control of all His creation, including humans, and acts as the adversary in times of judgment and punishment!

Edited by Atossa, 01 June 2020 - 05:43 PM.

#76 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 06:39 PM

WRONG !!

(…) there is only one sovereign God who is in total control of all His creation, including humans, and acts as the adversary in times of judgment and punishment!

Given it was true - we all would be just puppets - like in the 'muppet show' - without free will - & ability to choose our way - so just one example here. Given Abraham had no free will to decide whether to sacrifice or save Isaac - it would mean that God/Gospod/YHVH is really crazy, and plays with his creations just like in a freak-show. Think about it - Miss Piggy (!!!) ;) :) :) :)

#77 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:16 PM

Given it was true - we all would be just puppets - like in the 'muppet show' - without free will - & ability to choose our way - so just one example here. Given Abraham had no free will to decide whether to sacrifice or save Isaac - it would mean that God/Gospod/YHVH is really crazy, and plays with his creations just like in a freak-show. Think about it - Miss Piggy (!!!) ;) :) :) :)

Keep blaspheming God and guess YOUR destiny !!

However, there are a few exceptions. Saul/Paul was one of them.

God singled him out for a special conversion because God predestined him for a special mission !!

Edited by Atossa, 01 June 2020 - 10:17 PM.

#78 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:37 PM

(…) God predestined him for a special mission !!

This is it (!) THIS IS IT - Atossa - U Anglo-Protestants - of the USA and some parts Europe - are being taught from a cradle age - that our world is build on - PREDESTINATION* - that it is Almighty Himself - that made someone a BILLIONARE - and the other one - a toilet grandmother. Maybe I will disappoint u a little here & now - but it is NOT VERIDICAL - concept - everyone can shape its own fate - by being a true believer and by own WILL POWER. I am who I am - and want to become. Free will - u know -... NOT JUST A PUPPET - like u always claim (!!!)

* https://en.wikipedia.../Predestination-...

Edited by Alek, 01 June 2020 - 10:38 PM.

#79 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 11:14 PM

This is it (!) THIS IS IT - Atossa - U Anglo-Protestants - of the USA and some parts Europe - are being taught from a cradle age - that our world is build on - PREDESTINATION*

I am Anglo-Protestant. The Angles and Saxons were Germanic tribes.

The father of Protestantism, Martin Luther, was German.

Many Russians of German descent have been Lutheran for centuries.

#80 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49334 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 08:39 PM

https://engforum.pra...10#entry2800683

These red army trolls know how to start a civil war !

Memphis Suburbs Bracing for Possible Violence From Antifa

" There are reports that police are bracing for possible violence tonight in the affluent Memphis suburbs. Memphis and Germantown police tell KWAM there are fears ANTIFA thugs and other leftist groups might be targeting suburban areas.

Crews were busy over the weekend boarding up the front of the Apple store in the Shops of Saddle Creek. A security officer told a KWAM staffer that anyone not shopping had to leave the premises.

At least four Germantown police cruisers were also seen patrolling the streets around the upscale shopping district and another police car was stationed in the parking lot.

ANTIFA America posted a profane threat on its Twitter feed warning that they were going to cause mayhem in suburban areas around the nation especially residential areas.

ALERT Tonight's the night, Comrades Tonight we say "**** The City" and we move into the residential areas the white hoods. and we take what's ours #BlacklivesMaters#****America

https://mighty990.co...ce-from-antifa/

Related unruly racial protest in Paris, France today.

https://engforum.pra...13#entry2800877

Meanwhile, hordes of protesters gather in Houston, Texas for a major planned march... Floyd's funeral will be in Houston June 9.

https://engforum.pra...13#entry2800880

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru