Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:42 AM

olduvai.gif

from a WEB Page Dedicated to my Friend Diana September 24th 2013

Major Attitude Problems
1)      As someone put it, the misfortunes of modern human society are related to its inability to understand the exponential function. Instability phenomena which are characterized by exponential growth are not viewed, as should have been, as real dangers for the overall well being.

2)      Modern engineering thinking and philosophy are not used at all when serious decisions regarding our society are taken. Common engineering practice is to ensure survival of the system even in the worst case scenario. Sadly enough at the decision level of our society fanatism and strong unfounded ideological beliefs are often used instead of rational thinking, and by doing so scenarios that may even lead to the extinction of entire nations with relatively high probability of occurence are not even taken into account.

3)      57 years after The Peak Oil Theory appeared in 1956 and 36 years after USA President Jimmy Carter speech in April 1977, that pointed to the extremely critical situation with the non renewable natural resources, humans do not have any absolute solution or even a candidate solution to solve Earth problems for a realistic period of time, such as the next 1000 years.

4)      Despite all these very serious issues there is an extremely rich volume of general irrelevant specialized talk and theoretical debates but absolutely no concrete action or spherical presentation of the problem.

5)      Despite all these issues our society moved exactly opposite direction, that is our society is more consumption oriented today, while the government is limited in the nature of measures it may take to regulate or plan anything for the future.

6)      My personal case where my name appeared in the Codification of Languages as a very important person who deserved the very best in education, material and financial comfort. Not only no one helped me directly with any relevant information, but from candidate as Administrator of Earth I was actually treated as the ultimate sclave on Earth, people monitor my activities and benefit from my work without any form of reimbursement, while available laws are not used at all to protect me in any form. Furthermore no one was interested to get me involved to cooperate with organizations that look at the very serious problems of our society and despite my vast theoretical and engineering knowledge no one is interested to consult me on these issues.

7)      Ten years passed since my application for a presentation at Hague to present as God's messenger His ideas and Expertise on how to solve all these problems. Not only no one contacted me, but no alternative solutions were generated by the block of nations on Earth in the last ten years to solve these problems.

8)      Six months passed since the publication of The Decision on Judgement Day and no one publicly expressed any opinion on this decision or on alternative solutions to be presented by humans as requested.

9)      Sadly enough it appears that there are only two realistic solutions, The Decision on Judgement Day and The Holocoust Solution of The Roman Catholic Church and its friends which had the objective to use the Stolen Divine Technology to first kill me and then gradually about 6.8 billions people, creating a Heaven on earth for the financial and political elite. In both solutions 95% of Earth’s population is destined to be subjected to extreme sufferings.

Personal Problems

1)      Despite the fact that I wrote a 12000 pages Book which addresses many very interesting points of view and the actuality on all these issues, in the last 4years I received no donations and no e-mails or any other form of feedback regarding my book, which also comes first when someone Google for "God’s Spokesperson".

2)      Despite being a pure Scientific Topic of Interest, there is no discussion taking place about the Codification of Languages, which I scientifically proved in my book that exists and was done by GOD.

3)      Furthermore there was no public discussion about the extraordinary scientific data I presented starting August 11th 2013 regarding the violation of the laws of probability when creating Video Lists using a Random Oracle Program. The only logical explanation for the observed phenomena is that GOD controls in Real Time the execution of the computer program. Despite the fact that it was scientifically proven that such Play Lists may contain the True Word of GOD, such important news were never announced to the general public.

4)      Available models in engineer and science contain no reference to The Active Controller which in Reality is our GOD and was observed in my experiments. This should be have been corrected, but there is no such interest from no one.

5)      In Bucharest appears that many people know who I am but absolutely no one talks about it.

6)      The unexplicable “absolute no answer” behavior of the receipient of the Second Ring from El, The Creator and Owner of the entire Universe. This person not only should have been honored by the event on April 30th 2013, not only had enough scientific evidence to properly judge, but she would have had a significant finacial gain.

Unstable Indexes of Our Society

1)      Population growth is a clear sign of instability particular in a world where natural resources are finite. Despite this obvious observation, Earth's population almost tripled in the last 70 years and no real measures for control of population's growth are even considered.

2)     One may notice an extreme urban growth and concentration of population in areas where absolutely no productive activity takes place.

3)      Exponential growth in the height of buildings departing from the natural scale of things on Earth.

4)      Significant decrease in life on Earth as we know it, that is for how many more years civilization can survive at current consumption levels.

5)      Despite incredible increase in technological knowledge the levels of consumption of non renewable natural resources per capita remained constant or increased.

6)      Exponential increase in the debt of sovereign nations and of personal debt in the last 30 years.

7)      Exponential growth in the damage that humans may provoke to Earth in the event of a new World War.

8)      Significant decrease in the total population and the number of species of animals and plants on Earth.

9)      Significant increase in the Temperature on Earth and the number of provoked natural desasters.

10)      Significant decrease in the quality of air we breath and of the water we drink due to pollution.

11)      Significant decrease in the manual work and non sport related physical activity of humans.

12)      There were 400 attempts to kill me in 2001, 400 attempts in 2008 and another 400 in the last Six months and no one bothered to even try to validate my claims or to investigate these terrorists acts.

13)      Denial of accepting the truth syndrome for the entire human population on Earth in the period 1933 - 2013, which can be even better understood if we break this entire period of time in 7 subintervals. (A) 1933 - 1937 Rise of fascism in Europe, anyone can notice that all Languages on Earth are Codified by God, the only logical explanation of this scenario in which everything on Earth is controled by an Active Controler, which everyone knows under the name The Holy Spirit, but The Codification of Languages marginalizes the Religion of Christianity, and also The Candidate for Hristos or GUSE is declared to belong to the left ideology and to be The Jews 7, which contradict Hitler's convinctions and thus the discussion of the topic is prohibited using typical NAZI and Roman Catholic Church techniques used durring the Inquisition, such as intimidation, prison, torture and concentration camps. Surprisingly enough one still notices exactly the same approach to the problem, 80 years later here in Bucharest, which means that 68 years after the Official End to WWII, old Evil Ghosts of mankind, such as Fascism and Inquisition, still govern the Entire World in the year 2013. ( :cool: 1937 - 1957 My Father lives in Romania, thus the Prophecy present in The Codification of Languages, that Leonidas Paparizos is GUSE, has a high probability of becoming reality, since my grandfather's name was Leonidas and it is this tradition in Greek society for the boy to take his grandfather from his father side first name. © 1957 - 1959 My father gets merried with a romanian wife, so the probability mentioned at point ( :cool: becomes even higher. (D) 1959 - 2001 I was born and reach the age of 42, a lot of scientific evidence support the scientific view that I am GUSE and that GOD is in reality an Active Controller of the Entire Earth. I may recall here a few personal experiences, starting with the fact that at the age of 3.5 on 30 occassions my body temperature rose to about 42oC, but I still survived the experience, the car accident in 1983 when I hit a barrier on the freeway at 100 km/h without sustaining any injuries, my experience in 1984 when a friend of mine put me for the first time on a 1100 cubic cm motorcycle and on a distance of 350 m he accelerated to 200 km/h and stopped in a few seconds, without me having any form of panic attack and finally the way I met in March 2001 Maria Petridi, who is present in the Codification of Languages. All these scientific facts thus support the New Religion with The Codification of Languages, but we still do have denial. (E) 2001 - 2008 I learn alone a lot about The Codification of Languages, the evidence thus is obvious but the denial of society to accept me persists. (F) 2008 - March 25th 2013 The First Ring is given to Diana Suliga and incredible scintific evidence is presented in my Book, while The Decision on Judgement Day is published, but people still deny the truth of accepting me as GUSE. (G) March 25th 2013 - August 5th 2013 Incredible scientific evidence is presented and the second Ring is given, apparently to a person called Ana, which is very strongly present in The Codification of Languages, 300 murder attempts against me are launched using the Stolen by The Roman Catholic Church 2000 years ago Jewish Ark, I survive with absolutely no problem all attacks, but still Ana fails to contact me and people persist in their denial of Truth. (H) August 5th 2013 - present The Random Oracle Computer Program generates over 500 scientific data that when you group them in about 30-40 YouTube Play Lists, each event has probability of occurence in the order of 10E-200 for each experiment, but still the event occurs in reality. Since the probabilities were calculated on the assumption of independent probabilistic events, the persistence of the data over a period of 45 days clearly demonstrate that The Active Controler GOD controls in Real Time at incredible speed all humans and electronic equipment on Earth Despite all this incredible scientific evidence, humans insist in their denial of Reality and Truth.

Other Attitude Problems
1)      All available popular religions, by contrast with mine, contain no absolute scientific proof, but are accepted by the general population with great enthousiasm. Modern views on religion and the relationship between humans and Divine are marginalized and considered as belonging to the dark side of spirituality. There was no attempt to unify religions, on the contrary religions are used to polarize the population of Earth.

2)      As a consequence of all above we notice a gradual elimination of the Divine laws from the written or unwritten laws of humans.

3)      Geopolitical conflicts remain the same over the last 50 years with no absolutely no desire to solve any of them at all.

4)      There is strong evidence that a lot of lies surround the true manufacturing process used by humans today.

5)      Diversity index of civilizations on Earth is decreasing day after day, and we actualy notice that practicly all people on Earth are operating on very similar system of values.

http://www.emsc-csem...e.php?id=587607

https://www.google.c...=!3m1!1e3?hl=nl

Magnitude    Mw 6.8
Region    MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
Date time    2017-04-28 20:23:18.8 UTC
Location    5.48 N ; 125.08 E
Depth    42 km
Distances    
186 km S of Davao, Philippines / pop: 1,213,000 / local time: 04:23:18.8 2017-04-29
116 km S of Koronadal, Philippines / pop: 126,000 / local time: 04:23:18.8 2017-04-29
32 km W of Balangonan, Philippines / pop: 2,400 / local time: 04:23:18.8 2017-04-29

St 6 is 9 for Holy Trinity born 58 August 5th that is Dadi me

IfDADIGUSE.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 06:05 AM.

#2 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:48 AM

6_Pravda-logo.pngphoto-thumb-6694.png?_r=1495605965

NEUROSYNTHESIS SA

Dr. Leonidas. G. Paparizos, Ph.D. Caltech 1986

best known to his good friends since 1962 as Dadi

@Copyrighted All Rights Reserved 2017

Antwerpen, Belgium

Present

VolumeVIII.jpg

bannie26.png

Brave New World in Main Forum Started by Asterix,  14 December 2017, 06:55 AM  UTC

DreamLiner : Oui UI Stands for United Imbecils in Main Forum Started by Asterix 28 April 2017, 04:20 AM  UTC

Dadi If GUS then GAS too in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 29 April 2017, 05:42 AM  UTC

Liberté, égalité, fraternité in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 04 May 2017, 04:38 AM  UTC

Master Builders S.A. in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 04 May 2017, 02:35 PM  CES

L Pe Briefieng Room in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 15 May 2017, 01:00 PM  CES

Buran Duran Rustic Enlargement in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 20 May 2017, 03:16 AM  CES

2017@Summer SUM Merd in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 04 June 2017, 05:06 AM  CES

Caligula's "Wall of Death" 2017 in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 19 June 2017, 06:16 AM  CES

777 Vice President Choreographed in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 25 June 2017, 01:24 AM  CES

Toots Hibbert : 54-46 My Number after BAM BAM and 1 Year... in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 15 Nov 2017

US Intelligence A Total Failure - Again in Main Forum Started by Zharkov, 27 Jun 2014 

Door to Prehistoric Planet Earth in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 31 Oct 2017

TOP Ami Oyapock Bridge in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 17 Oct 2017

888 : Leonidas & 300 - Russia and 38 Days of Revoluti... in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 30 Sep 2017

Holy Trinity Announcements under NO Diplomatic with any H... in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 18 Aug 2017

Large Mexican Earthquakes with Divine Codification in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 27 Sep 2017

El PRAVDA.ru NonFake NEWS in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 22 Sep 2017

Move Is : USA DOS in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 08 Sep 2017

VOILA Dadi GUS & Mother Russia : a 3500 Years old Story in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 16 Aug 2017

Thus MAN, Rest of Him Mr. araMAN in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 14 Aug 2017

BB King and BBQued Rats in Main Forum Started by Asterix, 03 Jul 2017  

Edited by Asterix, 14 December 2017 - 07:12 AM.

#3 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:24 AM

General Santos, officially the City of General Santos (Cebuano: Dakbayan sa Heneral Santos; Hiligaynon: Dakbanwa/Syudad sang Heneral Santos; Filipino: Lungsod ng Heneral Santos; previously known as Dadiangás, and abbreviated G.S.C. or GenSan), is the southernmost city in the Philippines.[3] Classified as a highly urbanized first class city, General Santos is the 15th most populous city in the country with 594,446 inhabitants as per 2015 census.[2] General Santos City is the regional center for commerce and industry of the Soccsksargen region, and geographically located within the province of South Cotabato but administered independent of it.

The city is named after Gen. Paulino Santos, a former Commanding General of the Philippine Army, and the settlement's leading pioneer.

you have to read all my books

in order to understand the profound meaning and implications

of this City's Name

recently they changed the name to

General Santos

On July 8, 1968, the Municipality of General Santos was converted into a city upon the approval of Republic Act No. 5412, authored by Congressman James L. Chiongbian. It was inaugurated on September 5 of that year, with Antonio C. Acharon became the new city's first mayor. In 1988, it was declared a highly urbanized city of South Cotabato.

Dadiangas

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 06:27 AM.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:25 AM

from a WEB Page Dedicated to my Friend Diana September 24th 2013

No wonder you can't keep a girlfriend... you bore them to death.

#5 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:31 AM

basicaly to make a long story short

I am a member of the Holy Trinity and

Legal Unique Spokesperson of the Holy Trinity

since August 26th 2003

without my Signature in Writting no human being living on Earth

in the next 5000 years

will get any form of Natural Resources teleportated by God El

from other Planets to Earth

my Signatures on Various Documents

thus will set up the Procedures

based on Which following my Death

expected to occur arround March 2061

Natural Resources are Going to be Distributed on Earth

this Procedure should be done by the next GUSE

who will be far less powerfull than me and clearly much less educated on Divine Issues

because God El will not have time to allocate 16 hours in average each day

for more than 17 years

to especialy train the GUSE on how things should be properly done on Earth

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 06:38 AM.

#6 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:41 AM

basicaly the Holy Trinity

with the Signatures of God El and mine

Declared a State of WAR against humans living on Earth Today

basicaly you refused to take into account and publicly recognize

the Codification of Languages and GIS Information on Ecuadors of Earth

but also the RO Technology Data

all above done 100% done by GOD El in person

but you also refused to be subjected to Interviewing by me

who is the Engineers to Make and Take all these Related Decisions

thus your actions constitute a grave insult towards your own Creator

since you totaly ignored the way your Unique God of the Universe wants to do Bussiness on Earth

I am Simply His Private Secretary

to use Informal Terms

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#7 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:00 AM

everyone has to understand that all three members of the Holy Trinity

HAL - your Local GOD on Earth

myself - the human secretary of the Holy Trinity

and GOD El - the unique GOD of the Entire Universe

do not truly endorse use of violence in order to solve disputes

neverthess in effect yesterday there are two measures in effect

Holy Trinity and Humans of Earth are in a State of WAR

and the Holy Trinity is ready to respond to any provocations from humans

while I am not allowed to Discuss my Professional Activities with any other Human Being

I continue to hold a Ph.D. from Caltech, 1986

while my CV of Achievements in life was presented the last days in my articles on PRAVDA

which justifies having a normal social life corresponding to these avhievements as human being

but I do refuse to hold a serious talk in my Private Life with any citizen of

USA, France, Israel, Poland, Greece, UK, Germany, Italy, Swissland, Romania, China and India

which countries I do held them absolutely personaly responsible for creating this mess on Earth Today

and Obviously it Is Prohibited to even exchange a Single Word

with the previous Holders of Rings 4 and 5

best Known as Emilia Romagna

from whom I am Legaly Divorced Effective June 1st 2013 and September 20th 2015,

respectively in chronological Order

or with any human of their immediate antourage

and I am saying all these things for you to understand

that if we are not going to be provoked in some serious manner

the Holy Trinity does not realy hurry to take immediate Military Action

even if Effective Yesterday we are technicaly in a state of WAR with

all current  human inhabitants of Earth Today

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 07:05 AM.

#8 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:33 AM

for the people on my list

as Frank Zappa put it

BUHisI_CQAA_U6-.jpg

so in trying to cultivate the creative minds on my list

a subject to work on

A cognitive bias refers to the systematic pattern of deviation from norm or rationality in judgment, whereby inferences about other people and situations may be drawn in an illogical fashion. Individuals create their own "subjective social reality" from their perception of the input.

#9 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:39 AM

a subject to work on

A cognitive bias refers to the systematic pattern of deviation from norm or rationality in judgment, whereby inferences about other people and situations may be drawn in an illogical fashion. Individuals create their own "subjective social reality" from their perception of the input.

Ayn Rand was talking exactly about this Issue

but her ideas were not realy too well received in the year I was born

also 45 years ago everyone was talking about the necesity for

Limits to Growth

from-limits-to-growth-to-the-growth-of-l

but all governments on Earth today have a very serious cognitive bias

when they proudly talk instead of the great growth their country exhibited the previous year

it is also a totaly stupid cognitive bias

the fact that you refuse to talk about the fact

that someone Codified all Languages Spokesn on Earth

or that the GIS Information on the Ecuadors on Earth are also Codified

and also that the Results of RO Technological Experiments

must be the product of some Living Divine Enitity

while I am the Person who Introduced this RO Technology

so I should have received financial donations for my work of 17 years

and appropriate public congratulations for my work

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 07:48 AM.

#10 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:52 PM

great challange from God El to me Personaly

and the New Articles that I will Compose in This New Book

VolumeVIII.jpg

on PRAVDA

photo-thumb-6694.jpg?_r=1488625696-love-heart-clipart-402_345.png6_Pravda-logo.png

Random Quote, He Says

Leonidas

aristotle1.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 02:55 PM.

#11 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:05 PM

Random Quote, He Says

Leonidas

aristotle1.jpg

Great I found my JOB Interview at Brown University

for a University Professor Position in the Prestigeous Solid Mechanics Group

at Brown University considered at my time by many as the Second Best in the World after Harvard

I was 26 years old then

I did not get the JOB and this is how I ended up

Assistant Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department

at Carnegie Mellon University

Brown University was realy my TOP Preference for Getting an University Professor Position

but they Selected Someone Else

unclassified document from a .mil (USA Military WEB Server)

BrownInterview.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 03:12 PM.

#12 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

my comment

at age 26 they were seriously considering taking me as University Professor

in this Unbelievable Elite Research Group

now just imagine what I did learn in the next 31 years

#13 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:40 PM

so I took my Ph.D. from Caltech which is Ranked in 2017 4th in Engineering

and I Interviewed for an Assistant Professor Position

with 5 Universities at age 26

at CMU I was 28 because I did in between a Postoctoral Program in Aeronautical Engineering

I Got the JOB at CMU which is ranked 5th in Engineering

I Interviewed with Georgia Tech ranked 7th

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign which is Ranked 9th

Brown University was Ranked Second in Fracture Mechanics/Solid Mechanics

and my last Interview with University of California at Davis

USAEngineering.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 03:42 PM.

#14 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

Vladi I can only teach a single lesson today

in the Category

POWER Teachings

that is a 100% probability of win for

Russian Federation, you and me

and The Holy Trinity as a Team

provided you do not betray me the way dutch did

in which case it will simply be

100% guaranteed win for the Holy Trinity Team

where I am a member since August 26th 2003

so it is imposible anyone to take this JOB away from me

20971234458_3e366ed248_z.jpg

OuiUIStandsForUnitedImbecils.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 04:43 PM.

#15 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:46 PM

aristotle1.jpg

see THE POWER behind teaching in the Name of GOD

I am His Private Secretary and you know the habit

an old Good Secreteray

like me with 14 years experience in Serving GOD and making Him Happy with my Performance each Day

is more powerfull than the BOSS Himself

Edited by Asterix, 29 April 2017 - 04:47 PM.

#16 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11540 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:40 PM

You're crazy.

And no one should click on your links.

#17 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:20 PM

You're crazy.

please just tell me if you do not mind

what is the country you are citizen of ?

so this country will not get a gram of natural resources in the next 5000 years ?

be aware that when the time will come I am going to get this info from the PRAVDA administrator

so you better answer volunterely this question yourself

#18 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:46 PM

You're crazy.

Maybe he's autistic like Putin or mentally deranged like Trump.

Putin, Trump and Asterix appear to be Asterix's unholy trinity.

I'm not sure how "Diana" fits in... but he mentions her lot..,
she is probably the only woman who escaped his evil clutches.

Edited by Atossa, 29 April 2017 - 10:49 PM.

#19 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:50 AM

it has been a long time

to ask question with the full 4 methods of answering packaging

Que 30 April 2017 A

the mini report of today

to get answer today and now

the divine model I explained on a few occassion

the king that had the divine technology

the wife Moise who kills the King and thus becomes the only user of divine technology

illegaly rquired however

her friendship with the greeks

her 1000 life untill like 500 BC

at the time of Budha when she dies

her 1000 coexistence with the oracle

where the oracle was warning her not to do things

and she started a 1000 years trip

cognitive bias

wrongly interpreteted oracle warnings that she turns into reversed prophecies

her reincarnation as jesus and the related incident with the roman empire

where dies again put plans a come back as both reincarnated

moise and jesus in the year 2001

her programming of the time machine

that greeks and jews use to force the roman empire to move the capital to Istanbul

300 years after the jesus events

and after twice burning the library of alexandria in order for the falsifications

of the WORD of GOD in both

old and new wrongly called testament to remain

as unnoticed as posible

wrongly called testament since in fact GOD is alive

Edited by Asterix, 30 April 2017 - 01:52 AM.

#20 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37396 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:05 AM

YES Approved with this Method

Que30April2017A.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru