Theme© by Fisana

Photo

A few things that should be put out there.

Prophecy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:34 PM

This may interest you

It comes from http://www.telusplan...on/book1web.htm

Note the dates.

1997 09 22.2

This word of the Lord is for all those who have desired to know the times and seasons. There will come a three fold sign of the end times. This will be, no matter what else may happen. I, the Lord have spoken.

1. The Fall of an American President

2. The collapse of the American economy

3. The infiltration onto American soil of enemy bands of soldiers to begin World War III

This word shall occur as spoken, says the Lord. Look not to the earth for your ways, but look to Me, says the Lord of all things.

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:53 PM

1. The Fall of an American President

2. The collapse of the American economy

3. The infiltration onto American soil of enemy bands of soldiers to begin World War III

Good job Traveler.

This is what I saw some time ago as well.

BUT - the future is NOT Fixed - BUT - No one should expect to harvest cucumbers if they planted Lima Beans.

Best regards. 

#3 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:02 PM

This is another one from 2012, before our current understanding of the Islamist take overs. It talks about what the future civil war in America will be like. Very accurate now we are nearer the event 5 years later. The president it is talking about is Obama.

7/26/2012

(Yes, Michelle, it is true that Jesus Christ is My only begotten Son, your Lord and Savior who came in the flesh and died for your sins. For your redemption back to Me, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The only True God.

Civil war in America will look different than any other civil wars that has happened upon this continent. It will be father against son, yes, but more so it is fragmented. Different groups warring among each other without a clear mission statement. In short, chaos. Where it will be impossible to tell what the group is fighting for or against because the beliefs of each group are fragmented where it will seem the groups have much in common, but they are still warring against each other.

This is why I said not to be involved in any groups as the times go forward. To protect your own community, your own family and your own self. Grounded in the foundational truths that I have set before you, written down in the scriptures for the times of the end. Perilous times are coming upon America, and the west. Times where race will fight against race. White against white, and against black, and against brown. And all colors will war among themselves, and against others. Where the True principles are clouded and will be impossible to know. Military personnel and those who would join them in this fight for justice will be the ones that beat back the Islamist's that would seek to take over. This is the main civil war, but as I say the outbreak of races will also be seen. In effect is will be a double civil war. The one against the Reds and the one internally. Two prongs happening simultaneously. When the two prongs join, and come against the Reds is when you will see the tide turn. Until then, treacherous times, many fall by the sword, and many taken into captivity. This is the patience of the saints.

During this time, will the signs and wonders in the sky start appearing. Communications will be here and there as I have told you. More manifestations of cannibalism will be seen before this time. My protective hand has withdrawn and it will withdraw more. Those who know their God will do exploits, but during this time they will be purified. A courage that has not been seen upon these shores will rise out of the ashes, and a unity will be seen upon the land in the last of the battles. But, the liberty they once knew will not be seen as such, although the liberty will be within the oppression. For the focus and fight will be elsewhere leaving a seemingly broken people to their own devices. That is when the true leaders of the Body of Christ, and the true reformation withing those who are called by Me happens. Where hope is once again brought upon the west. Through these wars, there will be miracles by My right hand that will be seen. Much Christian persecution will be the reality. But after this, after this time, there will be a harvest for My Kingdom. Not the harvest of the book of Revelation, but a harvest none the less.

Continue on with the work I have places before you, Michelle. A short time of rest will be beneficial to you. The counters for the attachment disorder found under Hermes is needed.

It is true that Jesus Christ, My only begotten Son, and Your Lord and Savior came in the flesh, died for yours sins, and has redeemed you back to Me. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The only True God.)

#4 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1402 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

, Glad to make contact.    I'm an old married guy.

I distribute prophecy. I don’t chat. I don’t accept calls.

I will respond to comment or question on my home page.

www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/    

www.flickr.com/photos/slinging-seeds/

Jesus will return Prince Mahidol & his sons Kings Bhumibol &  Ananda to this world  (at my home in order to direct attention to and confirm the message of: www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/  ).

A season of MORE "signs and wonders" will commence. 

Thailand will become Jesus's "burning bush" (emanating truth and indestructible) nation.

All I care to share about my personal life is on my John W Prewett FB page   (“About – Life Events”)

All sane people want to be blessed.

Real blessing comes from Jesus.

Want to get all the blessing from Jesus that is available ?

Over 40 years ago I was led to a gold mine.

Getting gold out it every day. If were a common gold mine,
I'd keep the location secret and keep all the gold for myself.

But it's a special supernatural gold mine.

For every person I can be used to get them to come and get gold out of this mine, I get some extra gold.

So, I point out this gold mine to one and all ....

Just one requirement to get gold out of this mine.

Ya gotta believe the following:

“BLESSED is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near" Revelation 1:3

OK, I wasn't talking about earthly gold.

I was talking something much more valuable. BLESSING.

Get it while the gettins good

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.”   

Globalist human kingpin is the pope

Globalist had POTUS minions for decades

Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe

Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody

Globalist have death squads

Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons

Globalist have CIA minion.

Globalist have MSMedia minion

Globalist are creating the One World Government

Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be.

Globalist have planned for decades

Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA and end the “sovereign” nations of Europe. 

Globalist will have nukes used to end the current world order.

See Vatican’s FAZZINI sculpture named “Christ rising from crater of nuke blast”

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prophecy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru